Prophet Seeking Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a promise. That I am yours and you are mine until the stars fall from the sky. I will never leave you, Ariadne." He whispered in a solemn voice that reverberated down my spine. Every cell in my body screamed with glee as I felt his lips hovering just above mine. My eyelids drifted shut. Yes, please please please kiss me... "Hang on a minute."

I sensed him pull away suddenly, leaving me high and dry- well, not dry. My eyes shot open in confusion.

"What was I thinking. We can't seal a vow without a toast." He exclaimed.

A golden goblet appeared in his hand seemingly out of nowhere. It was already brimming with dark crimson wine. "Drink. Unless you'd prefer a bloody Mary." The liquid in the cup turned to a bright tomato red. "Or maybe sex on the beach?" The fluid transformed again to rosy pink and a tiny paper umbrella appeared at the corner. Cool party trick.

"I find the classics are best." I answered truthfully.

"A woman with taste." He swirled the cup turning the contents back into wine. "To us." First he lifted the goblet to his own lips and then he brought it to mine. The sweet brew filled my mouth and slid down my throat. The heady elixir worked its way through my veins leaving a trail of fire as it went. The fire crept lower, lodging itself firmly between my legs.

Our lips met to seal the oath. It was a whisper of a kiss, light and loving. A sweet promise of an infinite number of kisses to follow. Then it deepened and the true magic show began. His tongue slipped between my lips to stroke mine, sending erotic sparks rocketing through me. We drew upon each other's mouths, necking and petting like love-sick teenagers until we eventually had to come up for air.

With a playful smirk and a not-so-accidental tip of the wrist Dionysus tilted the cup so that the wine spilled onto my chest. "Ops, how clumsy of me. Let me help you clean that up."

One snap of his powerful fingers and my clothes slid right off. Another snap and his leather pants went AWOL. Now that's an even better party trick. His azure eyes lit with mischief as he lowered his head to lap up the sticky sweet liquid that ran down my breasts. His clever mouth was like sweet fire drawing hot paths all over my skin. My nipples peaked under the relentless lapping of his tongue.

By the time he had licked me clean my heart was practically pounding out of my chest and my thighs were dripping with liquid lust. Although he had been very thorough my skin was still sticky with wine.

"Come," he raised his hand in offering.

I took it without hesitation knowing I would gladly follow him anywhere. From the summit of Mount Olympus to the depths of Tartarus and back again.

But fortunately I didn't have to go as far as all that. He only led me a few yards away to the small pool that gathered at the bottom of the waterfall. Sunlight shimmered off its limpid blue surface. He lifted me up so that I was cradled in his arms and then he stepped in. The water was surprisingly warm as we sank waist deep. Still braced in Dionysus' arms, he guided me towards the waterfall. His right arm vanished behind the cascading flow. When he removed it a sparkling bottle of oil was nestled in his palm.

With deliberate care, Dionysus poured the shimmering oil onto his hands and proceeded to rub the mysterious elixir onto my floating body. His touch brought out my inner goddess and not in a BS new age hot yoga kind of way but in a very literal way. As the oil kissed my skin I could feel the immortality seeping into me. Understanding rushed through me in beautiful words and pictures. I was to be his wife. But not just his wife. Partner. Consort. Goddess.

He took his time, taking care to bathe every part of me with the same gentle, stroking devotion. The slow seduction was a heady experience. I wasn't used to that level of undivided attention. Theseus had never been much on foreplay. He was more of a get in and out and back to slaying monsters type. Fortunately for me, Dionysus was obviously more of a lover than a fighter.

The warmth of his caress seeping into my flesh both soothed and electrified every part he laid hands on. I shuttered and moaned as his clever fingers found places I didn't even know were sensitive. The nape of my neck, the arch of my foot, the delicate underside of my wrist, right down to my tingling toes. My whole body became one big erogenous zone.

Dionysus was so very attentive. Every action was aimed with my comfort and well-being in mind. There was never a moment when I didn't feel like my needs were his highest priority. As if I was a precious thing to him. Like I was a goddess. Oh wait, I actually am a goddess. That's going to take some getting used to.

When all my body had been anointed with the same care and devotion, he scooped me from the water and laid me on the soft grass along the riverbank. Intoxicated on lust, my head swam with delicious sensations and I tried to hold on to all of them; the feel of the blades of grass beneath my fingers, the sweet smell of wildflowers, the cool drops of water that clung to my skin.

His hot breath immediately shifted my focus away from the wildlife and onto the scorching path he was steadily tracing up my thigh. He flicked out his tongue and licked away droplets of moisture. Deliberate fingers spread wide the soft, dewy petals of my sex. I suddenly felt overloaded by sensations, not sure I could take much more of this torturous pleasure without evaporating into a puff of steam. I made a halfhearted attempt to stop his advancement but he merely batted my hand away with the authority of a man used to getting what he wants. As I'm sure gods generally do.

As his mouth lowered onto my wet slit any notions of resistance swiftly vanished with the first sweep of his tongue. So did every other lucid thought in my head when his lips settled around my clit, pulling it into his mouth. Gripping my thighs, he opened me wider. Light and exploratory at first, his actions gradually got bolder, hungrier. I had to cling to the wet grass to keep from floating away on a cloud of sheer bliss.

He seemed to take satisfaction in focusing on me. Spurred on by my low moans of pleasure he acted as if I was the most delicious meal he'd ever tasted. With each lap of the tongue I surrendered further to the wet hot ecstasy, my body relaxing and melding into the sensation.

Then I was being turned onto my side in the grass. He repositioned himself so that he was beside me with his face aligned with my sex. From that angle his erection bobbed near my face. By the gods, he was hard! A drop of dew glistening at the tip tempting me to taste it. Giving in to the urge I let my tongue trail down his shaft. Not stopping even as I reached his balls, the flesh of his testicles firm and yet yielding under my tongue. My hand grasped his length barely able to wrap my fingers around its godly girth. While pumping at the thick base I took the tip into my mouth inch by inch, savoring the velvety texture, the slightly salty taste.

"Fuck." He cursed and bucked towards the warmth of my mouth.

His licking intensified as if to reward me for my efforts and I arched up to meet the sweep of his tongue. Fingers slid into my slick passage working in and out with torturous deliberateness. He lapped up and down, keen to lick up every drop of my arousal as I likewise worked him with my mouth. His tongue delved into every secret part of me, from the hard nub of my clit, across my wet seam, even to the forbidden little rosette in back. I should have felt shocked or violated but instead I just felt amazing.

I loved the symmetry of the position. The lovely give and take. In the past I had felt that I would please my partners best by accommodating their every need. My own needs coming second. (Or not at all on most nights.) In that moment it was clear that there had to be some balance. By allowing my partner to know and satisfy my desires it could add to his pleasure as well. Locked in a perfect circle of shared pleasure with the God of Epiphany it was all so obvious.

I didn't have much time to process the revelation however as he swiftly rolled me onto my back and braced his body above mine. Staring into my eyes, he settled between my legs. Then he gripped his thick shaft and guided it to the entrance of my sex. Sliding it across my wet slit he coated the tip with the nectar there before driving it home. With one glorious thrust we were fully united. He began to move in me, slowly at first. The motion of his hips was divine. Quite literally. My inner walls clung to him possessively, loath to let him go even for a second. As he moved inside of me his hands stroked my sides.

"You like that?" His eyes searched mine.

"Gods yes." I screamed, wrapping my legs around his back to bring him closer.

"Good, because I want to give you everything you desire. A king's ransom, a glittering temple, a throne made of stars. What is it you want, my love?"

"I only want you." I answered, unable to think of anything better in this or any other world. Not even a calorie free recipe for bacon stuffed french toast.

"You got me. All of me." He smiled and pushed deeper.

We kissed then, our bodies colliding, our mouths mashed together, limbs entwined in a tangled mass of carnal need. Then Dionysus rolled over, taking me with him. I found myself astride him. From my elevated vantagepoint I realized that that we were no longer alone. At some point his entourage had crept back into the clearing.

They were all around us and all very... occupied. The nymphs were playing their little games, kissing and caressing. Coming together in twos and threes and fours. The musicians were strumming their lutes and blowing their pipes amongst a tangle of writhing bodies. Nearby a brave nymph was taking on an extremely enthusiastic centaur, both their faces slick from sweat and contorted with pleasure. Meanwhile fat, old Silenus was roaming from group to group on his donkey being continually rejected by pairings of randy maenads. I guess even sex-crazed fanatics have their standards.

The whole tableau was like a work by Botticelli- if Botticelli did porn. Hellenistic hedonism at its finest. I should have been scandalized by the wild orgy going on around me, after all good little princesses weren't supposed to witness such wicked things, but in that sacred glade, amongst the divine frenzy it felt entirely natural. Like nature itself.

The chanting grew louder, the tempo of the music picking up in intensity. The maenads responded as one, swaying back and forth as if in a trance by the hypnotic strains of Get Down Tonight. Ribbons of long hair waved wildly along lithe nude bodies as they rubbed up against each other, their urgent hands and hungry mouths praying on the altar of bliss.

"My queen. My goddess." Dionysus rasped drawing my attention back to the delectable deity between my legs.

I lifted my weight so that I could rub myself playfully against the tip, coating it with my juices, before sinking down onto his length. I worked my sex onto his, guided by his grasp on my hips. We rocked together. The rhythm of our love making mirroring the primal pounding of the music as the beat continued to increase in ferocity. It drove me on, guiding the frantic rocking of my hips. My body gyrated with the fervor of a feral being. My golden-brown hair spilled down my back in unruly strands as I bounced up and down on his aching hardness like a woman possessed.

Meanwhile Dionysus worked my breasts, worshipping each one in turn. Next he turned his singular attention to my c-spot. He carefully coaxed the tender bud from under its hood and stroked it in time with his thrusts, capturing it between his thumb and forefinger. I gasped.

The music and the bodies crashed and built around us. Clutching my own breasts, I arched back, grinding hard against him. My body vibrated with sexual energy. Reaching, striving, getting ever closer to that glorious peak.

Without warning my climax tore through me with the force of an epiphany. The vision of a Bernini sculpture in Rome leaped before my eyes. A saint being pierced with a holy arrow, her face a perfect mask of erotic ecstasy. I had wondered at the sculpture when I first saw it, thinking the sensual image a tad out of place in a house of worship. But now I understood. I too knew the transcendent majesty of being pierced by divinity. To be filled with sacred knowledge, the secrets of creation laid bare before me.

Dionysus was relentless, dragging out the moment of revelation until it felt endless, until I was on the verge of losing my mind. The din of the world around me was drowned out by the roar of blood in my ears. Unfathomable pleasure split me open, obliterating my senses. Somewhere on the edge of my consciousness I knew he was coming too, flooding my insides with warmth. I heard his voice call out my name but it sounded a million miles away in my transported state.

My vision narrowed until I could see nothing but stars, feel nothing but a giant void of ecstasy. I was floating out of myself, up into the ether, somewhere between the earth and the heavens. Just when I was sure I'd be forever lost in ecstatic pleasure a radiant hand appeared through the haze pulling me back from the brink of madness.

When I came back to myself I was wrapped in Dionysus' arms. He held me in his warm embrace as my sight returned and the shudders subsided. It felt so good to lay my head against his naked chest feeling it rise and fall and listening to the rhythm of his heart steadily slow. When we had both caught our breath we slump onto the dewy grass, dizzy and giddy with pleasure.

A low, contented laugh rumbled in Dionysus' chest. "Remind me to send the Fates a gushing 'thank you note' when we get to Olympus."

* * *

My eyes cracked open and then quickly shut again. The bright morning rays were like daggers to the temple. Owww. My head felt like there were angry bulls bashing around inside my skull. What a night. What a dream. It was so very intense like a fever dream on steroids. At least I think it was. The whole thing was a bit of a haze but the small scraps of recollection were enough to bring back a flush of heat to my cheeks.

There was only one possible culprit for the horrendous hangover and the heated dream. The same rascal behind embarrassing wedding dancing and impulsive Amazon purchases. The Lord of loopy juice. Long may he reign- in hell.

Ok, ok, so maybe I was being a tad too hard on the god of wine and revelry. He was responsible for some good stuff too. Funny snapchat stories and late-night pizza runs, for instance.

The rest of my morning was a veritable comedy of errors- minus the comedy. No hot water in the shower, a broken heel on my shoe, couldn't find my sunglasses. By the time I made it to the local village I was in a sorry state. I turned a corner and collided with a warm, solid wall that hadn't been there moments before. My purse tumbled from my hands and its contents went everywhere. I dropped to my knees, scrambling around for the lipstick, receipts and tampons that now littered the sidewalk. Great, that puts the cherry on his crap sundae. Could this morning get any wor- My train of thought came to a screeching halt when I glanced up to find a pair of dazzling blue eyes staring down at me.

The great wall of the man I had walked into was examining me and I found myself following his lead. He appeared to be in his mid-30s with caramel colored hair that looked especially stunning next to his equally caramelly skin. The casual t-shirt and pair of indecently well-fitting jeans looked like a million bucks on his tall, toned frame. Before I could protest he was kneeling beside me, helping to scoop the stuff back into my bag. I stammered out a quick thanks in bad Greek as I stood and wiped the dirt from my knees.

"Ah, an American." He replied with an alluring Greek accent.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Just a hunch." A smile spread across his handsome face. The way it crinkled the corner of his eyes reminded me of John Stamos. Mmm, Uncle Jesse. But the color of those eyes, that arresting shade of bright blue called to mind someone even dreamier. They froze me in my tracks and the bulls in my head suddenly stopped their stampede. Maybe things were finally looking up.

Then, as if on cue from some cosmic sitcom director, the sky opened up and the rain started coming down in buckets.

Oopsy, jinxed it. I instantly regretted my choice of wardrobe- a pencil skirt and white button up shirt which quickly turned see-through and clingy. To the gentleman's credit he only snatched a quick peek at my sodden lady bits. (And they say chivalry is dead.) "Of course, I forgot my umbrella."

"Here take mine."

"No I couldn't possibly. Where would that leave you?"

"I brought two actually. I had a strange feeling I would need it today." The Uncle Jesse lookalike would brook no argument, pushing the umbrella into my hand and swiftly producing a second one from behind his back, as if by magic. Or probably just from an unseen man bag.

"I guess it's fate."

We exchanged a thoughtful look as an oddly comfortable silence stretched out between us. "I was uh-" "Would you like to-" We both spoke at the same time and then shared a nervous laugh.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to get a drink." He suggested.

"How about a coffee instead." I countered. No hair of the dog for this pup. "There is a lovely cafe just down the street."

"I like a gal who knows what she wants." He grinned and his eyes did that sexy crinkle thing that made my legs feel like two towers of lime jello. Fortunately, he graciously offered his elbow to cling to.

"I'm learning." I replied as we walked off arm in arm.

12