Prophet Seeking Pt. 07

Story Info
A princess gets her prayers answered.
5.2k words
5
2.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note- This is an anthology series set in the same dreamy Greek inn. Each part is a modern take on an ancient Greek myth yet the characters and plot differ so they can be read separately or in any order the reader chooses. That being said- I do recommend saving this story for last. Enjoy!

~All That Glitters~

Dani gazed up at the sky. The blanket of twinkling stars was gradually being obscured by the dark clouds that hovered on the horizon. Just my luck, she cursed to herself, to arrive with the lousy weather.

This vacation was to be her last hurrah, she couldn't afford any more in-vitro treatments on her meager teacher's salary. So when a brochure arrived in the mail she thought why the hell not. Something about The Horned Gate had called to her, maybe it was the name which sounded vaguely like the title of a del Toro film. Or maybe it was the picture, a mysterious refuge clinging tenaciously to the edge of a steep-sided cliff. Whatever it was that compelled her, she took the very last of her savings and headed for the timeless splendor of Greece.

At age 38 Dani's life was almost perfect. She had a fulfilling job as a teacher, a beautiful home and a loving circle of friends. She had no need for a man in her life. And yet one thing was missing- a child.

She had tried to get pregnant for years with no success. Uterus incompatible with conception. That's what the doctors had told her. Her chances had always been slim but throughout the unpleasant and costly procedures she was comforted by the fact there was still a chance. Now that was gone too. Now she just felt like a prisoner inside her own body. A prisoner of biology.

When Dani finally reached the check-in desk there was a group in front of her. Father, mother, son- the whole Rockwellian family unit. The little boy peeked at her from behind his mother's leg and gave her a friendly wave. She went to return the wave but the simple gesture threatened to bring tears to her eyes. Clamp it down Dani Downer, she chided herself. She would simply have to get used to the soul-crushing feeling. It's not as if she could avoid children her whole life. Unless she got a job as an adults-only cruise director. Too bad she got seasick just watching old Love Boat reruns.

The family shuffled off and Dani's thoughts immediately shifted from camp 70's sitcoms to the equally campy innkeeper. The little old lady wore an outfit that could only be describes as ye olde fashion victim. Dark green medieval gown, pointy pink princess hat, purple feather boa. Snazzy?

"Well met milady, what might I do for ye on this fine eve?" She asked in her best Ren faire routine.

"Hello there... Dennis." Dani leaned in to read the name tag pinned to her feathery chest.

She slid her rose-tinted heart shaped glasses down to reveal eyes that appeared to be as blind as a nocturnal flying mammal and twice as batty. "Oh no, my name's not Dennis. I collect vintage name tags, as well as medieval weaponry and Lisa Frank trapper keepers." OK, make that ten times as batty.

"Well Not Dennis, I'd like a room please. I'm afraid I don't have a reservation."

"Prithee, no need for vexation. All will be put to right anon." She placed her hand over Dani's, tilting her pointed head slightly. Her touch was moist and tingly like the underside of a jellyfish. Dani silently prayed the creepy old crone didn't turn her into a newt.

"Anon sounds good." The anoner the better. Dani gulped and pulled her hand away.

"Tis fortunate you arrived when you did. For me thinks a fearful tempest breweth on the horizon." Not Dennis pointed a crooked finger at the window where the dark clouds could be seen gathering from the east.

"Thanks for the warning."

"Oh, tis not a warning. Tis more of a friendly prognostication." She handed over the room key. "Have a pleasant stay and don't forget to mind the dragon."

Dani scurried away from the amateur production of Spamalot she had inexplicably found herself in. Hold on, did she just say dragon? Dani turned to ask what she could possibly mean by that when in the corner of her eye she caught sight of something heading straight for her. She ducked just in time to see a whirling blur fly past her face and strike the wall behind her. A moment later the little boy emerged from the hallway and ran to pick up the object- a remote-controlled dragon. Inconceivable! How could she have possibly known?

Dani hightailed it to her room and spent the next couple hours pondering that very question until the distant rumble of thunder eventually soothed her to sleep.

Ω

Danaë, Princess of Argos, gazed up at the sky. Just a sliver of the night's grandeur could be seen through the slender arrow slit of her tower. Only the harshest weather penetrated the nearly soundless cell. Judging from the muted rumbling that shook the thick bronze walls, a real rager was going on outside.

Not that Danaë minded the rain. The stormy weather outside perfectly mirrored the shit storm that was her life. "It's not fair." She shouted out to no one. It was utterly unfair to be imprisoned not because of anything she did but because of an accident of birth. And one pesky prophet.

Disappointed that his only child was a dynastically useless daughter, King Acrisius asked a famed oracle if he would ever have a son. Unfortunately for Acrisius, (and for Dani) the meddling medium foretold that he would have no male heir and that his daughter's son would one day slay him. The king didn't very much like the sound of that. And so dear old daddy had his only daughter grounded for life in a high tower without as much as a staircase to admit the occasional pizza delivery boy. A prisoner of biology.

She banged fiercely at the intricately carved bronze friezes that covered the tower walls until her fists were sore. Only then did she sink back onto the mattress of her ritzy cell. No expense had been spared in its construction- the softest linen, the finest pottery, the sweetest wine. Her father's wrong-headed version of mercy. As if the poshness of her cage would make it feel like less of a prison. Fat chance.

A far-off rumble of thunder broke through Dani's morbid musings. With a deep sigh she flopped onto her pillow face first. As usual there was nothing better to do than sleep. She was beginning to develop the same nap schedule as a narcoleptic housecat. Yet tonight pent-up frustration was keeping her from getting any rest. Not just frustration at her unjust situation but the kind you get from weeks of playing nothing but sexual solitaire. To put it bluntly, she was horny as hell.

She tossed and turned, trying to ignore the persistent tension between her thighs until nature's white-noise machine started to have a relaxing effect. Her eyelids were just beginning to drift shut when something brushed her foot. Startled, her eyes shot wide open searching for the culprit. But there was no one there. Of course, there was no one. Earth to fairytale princess! That's the whole point of a private cell at the top of a tall tower.

Still, she didn't feel alone. The sweet aroma of burning sage entered her nostrils as well as the sharp smell of ozone. Her skin prickled and all the hairs on the back of her neck stood up in keen anticipation. It could only mean that some otherworldly presence was very near. That or she had finally gone off the mental deep end. Probably the latter.

"Who's there?" Dani called out into the darkness.

The answer came not in the form of a voice but as a small trickle of golden light that snaked in through the narrow window. It did not move like any light she had ever seen before. It poured in like thick smoke and filled the whole room. Soon the little cell was flooded with the glow of a dozen 10,000-watt bulbs. Dani blinked in disbelief, squinting her eyes against the unnatural brilliance. A knot of anxiety tightened in her stomach while her mind played a losing game of Marco Polo with her sanity. Marco?

Dani buried her face under the covers like a scared kid hiding from the monster in their closet. Keep it together, keep it together. But that was a pretty tall order especially when she sensed the blanket being steadily pulled down over her body and her nightdress being shimmied upwards.

A hand suddenly stroked her thigh.

Dani bolted upright, struggling to see anything in the blinding light. For a split second she thought she could make out a glowing form above her in the shape of a large man. Then it was gone.

She lay back down, sure that the long isolation was beginning to play tricks on her. Conjuring up glowing guys to feed her starved libido. After all, solitary confinement could unravel even the soundest mind. Great, I'm officially off my rocker. That's all I need. No sooner had she managed to convince herself that it was all a product of her overheated imagination than the feeling of the unseen hand returned. Her mind raced.

This isn't real, she assured herself. It's just a dream.

"Oh, it's real. I'm real." A male voice echoed from directly inside of her head. Calm and forceful, silky and rough, sexy and scary, all at once, its rich velvety tone reverberated straight through her.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the answer to your prayer."

What prayer? She asked the strange and strangely alluring voice.

"The one you whisper into your pillow each night." A wisp of hot breath on her neck made her come down with a severe case of full-body goosebumps. "To end your loneliness."

Unseen hands quickly stripped her of her nightgown and began a slow and steady perusal of her whole body. Invisible fingers searched all over, throat, breasts, thighs, backside. She felt them everywhere at once, as if the apparition had a dozen hands. Just like that her body came alive like she'd sunk her teeth into a live wire. The nerves sizzled and popped, hypersensitive to the slightest contact.

Confusion seized Dani. On one hand, she was likely in the midst of a mental breakdown, yet on the other hand she hadn't had any company in so long even the imaginary kind seemed a lot better than none. With that in mind Dani mustered up every ounce of courage to reach her hands out.

Instead of finding empty air her palms landed on something solid. A chest, firm, muscular and divinely male. It seemed to vibrate against her skin, radiating with pure energy. She traced the outline of her invisible seducer. Tiny sparks of light burst forth everywhere her fingertips connected with his transparent form. His chest was rock hard, his shoulders twice the width of an average man. Her mind took over where her fingers could not, more than happy to fill in the blanks with her overheated imagination.

In the distance thunder clapped, accompanied by a flash of lightning a few seconds later. Suddenly Dani froze, recalling that she had no knowledge of the force that had her under its thrall. The options didn't look good either. It could be a demon, or a vengeful spirit or merely an expression of her slide into madness. Is there a door number 4, Monty? Her body tensed, fighting against this unknown influence. Yet the electrifying caress persisted, casting a sensual spell she was powerless to resist. Gradually she relaxed and gave in to the inevitability, strangely soothed by the notion that there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Real or fantasy. God or monster. It didn't really matter in the end. All that mattered to her lust fogged brain was how good it felt. It was so nice to have someone touching her after countless nights with only her own hands for company. Another rush of wetness soaked the walls of her pussy. Feeling dizzy and short of breath, she squeezed her eyes shut. The invisible hands worked slowly up her leg until she felt a finger dipping between her sensitive folds, diving through the damp curls. The stroking turned rhythmic and a soft moan escaped her lips.

"You're as wet as a naiad. Open to me." The voice directed and Dani instantly obeyed. She rocked against his hand as he plunged deeper. His touch was skillful and knowing. Before she knew it her arousal was swiftly spiraling out of control. A hunger so immense that nothing existed beyond the feel of him.

Then suddenly the stroking stopped and her heart nearly broke in two. She was about to cry out in protest until she felt something even larger prodding at the entrance of her sex. Her thighs were being spread open even further as if something (or someone) sizable was settling between them.

"Oh yes." Dani cried out loud knowing instinctually what would happen next. This mysterious entity was going to fuck her and she was going to enjoy it.

The invisible appendage pushed its way inside her snug passage, eased by her excessive wetness. Its broadness stretched her wide. It slid in slowly, a little at a time until she was sure it would tear her apart. Yet the hard cock just kept coming.

"Oh no." She mouthed helplessly. Yet he continued pressing further, filling her to bursting. A range of emotions fought within her from delight to terror. With rising alarm, she wondered how much more there could be.

Exactly as much as you wish for. The voice answered her internal question. Greedy girl.

Despite her doubts, the tight sheath of her sex quivered around him, quickly accommodating the massive length. With one last push his forward motion ceased and they were fully joined. He held her like that for a heart stopping moment before gradually withdrawing.

Open your eyes. She did as commanded, not realizing she had been squeezing them shut. Holy Hades in a handbasket! Dani found herself several feet above her bed, her body suspended taut and weightless in the air. Held aloft on a concentrated beam of light. The light surrounded her, enclosing her in its warm embrace.

At first her eyes were too dazzled to see but gradually her vision adjusted. The warm, yellow light illuminating the cell made the dull bronze walls shimmer like pure gold. She watched spellbound as the pictures on the wall began to shift and then animate themselves. The characters sprang into motion. They told a tale of the daring deeds of a prophesied hero. The figure flew through the skies on winged shoes, battled a great monster from the sea and defeated a terrible gorgon with a head of fearful serpents.

Danaë watched the scenes with wide-eyed wonder. "Who is he?" She asked, motioning to the hero on the wall.

Perseus. Our son.

The words struck her with physical force. A son! She hadn't dared to dream of such a miraculous thing since her imprisonment. She hadn't dared to dream of much. It seemed impossible. However, considering she was currently being made love to by a talking spotlight it was probably time to reevaluate what was possible.

I have been watching you from afar, seeing your yearning, your longing, your loneliness. His words echoed in her head and surged through her body in pulses of pure pleasure. I shall give you all you deserve. A son with hair of gold and eyes of blue. As a boy he will be a faithful companion to you and as a man he will be a glorious hero.

"Yes," was all she could manage in response.

But in the meantime, I have you all to myself. His solemn tone turned playful. A low laugh rang inside her head, its velvety deliciousness vibrating down her spine.

He drove into her, his steady, forceful strokes spoke of limitless power and control. They were perfectly attuned. Her entire being was pulsing and throbbing in perfect time with her unseen lover. Their moans and cries of pleasure rang off the bronze walls, competing with the din of the raging storm outside.

Danaë was hovering in the air, somewhere beyond reality and fantasy. Nothing seemed real yet everything was so vivid. Colors appeared brighter, sensations deeper. Locked in that amorous embrace, time lost all continuity. It seemed to advance quickly in jerky snippets and then stretch out in smooth and unhurried intervals. She had no idea if the experience had been going on for a minute or a millennium. Yet she hoped it would never end.

Wanting to be a more active participant, Dani wrapped her legs around the solid but transparent shaft of light and rubbed her hips shamelessly against it. Gradually she felt her legs being brought up with persistent force until her knees rested on either side of her head. The new angle allowed for deeper penetration of his already godlike cock. She could feel the thick tip butting up against her womb. She ignored the aching tension in her hamstrings to focus on the mounting pleasure everywhere else.

The cock ramming into her was brutal and bruising, shaking her to the core with each violent impact. His proportions were a bit overkill, even by mythological standards. Yet the slight edge of pain only added to her pleasure, bringing her ever closer to her ultimate goal. She could feel her orgasm approaching, blooming and growing, steadily gaining momentum as it drew near.

Just then Danaë caught her reflection in a nearby mirror. She saw herself floating, wrapped around an invisible form. Thunder struck again. This time closer than before, shortly followed by a brilliant flash of lightning. In that brief flash she caught a glimpse of her supernatural lover's true form in the mirror. In a bolt of insight, she realized the identity of her Mystery Date and he definitely wasn't the dud.

The face she saw in the mirror was devastatingly handsome. Strong masculine features, dark piercing eyes, a thick salt-and-pepper beard that shaded a dagger sharp jawline. He exuded an ageless quality, he could have been anywhere from thirty to sixty, give or take a few centuries. Still he looked far too young to be the King of the Gods nevertheless he had far too much gravitas to be anyone else. Of course, she had heard the tales. Known as the Don Juan of Mount Olympus, he was famed for seducing vestal virgins with a single look. To behold his classical hunkiness Dani knew that his reputation of being impossible to resist was entirely deserved.

"You're-"

Say my name he bid but the words stuck in her throat. They were too incredible to utter aloud.

Say it! He commanded with even more might.

"Zeus." She cried out his name and then she was cuming.

In that moment Danaë forgot her imprisonment, her loneliness, her frustration, and every other thing that had been part of her consciousness before. Sparkling points of light erupted on the backs of her eyelids like shooting stars as she was launched into a never-ending torrent of orgasms.

A cascade of images flooded her mind and she knew they were coming from him. She could feel Zeus inside her, opening her vision to worlds beyond. Plows cleaving the earth, saplings bursting up from the soil, oceans of grain dancing in the wind. Renewal. Rebirth. Creation in its boundless vitality. It was unbearably beautiful. Tears streamed down her cheeks in hot streaks.

Then the vision stretched spanning months and years in mere moments, allowing her a fractured glimpse into the future. The laughter of a child, the silhouette of a handsome young man, the glint of a bloodied sword, the roar of a crowd. They were just brief flashes, like single frames on a film reel. But each flash was more miraculous than the next.

Her God was all around her. Zeus, the ruler of Olympus. The father of gods and heroes alike. He came with a crack of thunder that split the sky and shook the earth. The walls quaked as he poured his divine seed into her, filling her with radiant light. Transforming her into a vessel of sacred life.

Finally the storm abated. Still panting, she felt her body being lowered gently back onto the bed. Gradually her legs slumped down to the mattress. Danaë could feel her mind settling back into her body. A body that was still pulsing with lingering pleasure. The cum spilled out of her, trickling down her thigh. Its warmth comforted her, reminded her that she was not alone. That she would never feel alone again. She lay still and contented, basking in the transcendent feeling long after the light faded and crept silently out of the room.

12