Pros & Cons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should know by now that I don't want you wearing underwear. Unless you want it balled up in your mouth like a gag again," I offered. When she didn't immediately answer, I added, "I'll be there in exactly an hour."

I flicked the lights on, then quickly went about throwing the most important of my things in a large duffel bag, starting with clothes.

"Alright. But you should dress up too. No jeans allowed."

I snorted in derision, and she sighed with exasperation before she hung up. Me, in anything other than jeans? Yeah, right...

I tossed the burner on the table and filled the bag with everything I would need for the next few days. After I made sure she was safe, I was going to hightail it outta town for a while, and come back when everything with Magnus was settled. Hopefully...

With the duffel full and my necessities accounted for, I grabbed another set of keys on my way out, leaving my phone and anything else that could be tracked in the garage. I cast one last look around my garage, stepped out of the side door and didn't look back.

________________

I was too excited to wait for him to knock. As soon as I saw his car pull up to the curb, I grabbed the bag near the door, and locked up behind me as he got out of the stunning classic he'd driven here. His eyes slowly took in the black coat I was wearing, which kept the dress hidden from view. I wanted a grand reveal later, so I could memorise the look of awe on his face.

He pushed open the gate, his grin widening with every second he spent looking at me. "I regret asking you to wear the dress. I think the coat alone would have been good enough," he teased, approaching slowly.

"Just wait until you see what I got on underneath this," I teased, dropping my bag on the ground.

Axel closed the distance between us, his arm slipping around my middle, hand lowering to grab my ass, the other cupping my left tit. I tilted my head back so I was looking up at his handsome face, one arm around his neck while my free hand cupped the growing bulge beneath his...

"Jeans."

My gaze swept over him leisurely, slowly taking him in. Of course he was wearing jeans.

Black. Form-fitting. Expensive. With an equally pricey pair of suede boots and a very tight black t-shirt that only served to make his muscles look bigger under his coat, which was a great feat on its own because the man was large.

And beautiful.

And sexy.

"You like me in jeans," he said, biting down gently on my bottom lip before pulling away. He grabbed my bag and tossed it over his shoulder. Then, hand on the small of my back, led me towards the black Corvette parked in front of my house. Before opening the door for me, Axel's hand cupped my ass once more and leaned in to smell my hair. He smacked the right cheek so hard that my body jerked in shock.

"Get in," he urged. "There's a bunch of food in the trunk that I don't want spoiled. There aren't any pizza restaurants where we're going."

"Isolation, great sex and good food? What more could a girl want?"

"Just "great"? You know, I work very hard to ensure your satisfaction, Sienna."

I bit down on a smile, which earned me an arch of his brow. Silent acknowledgement of my challenge, but he didn't say anything else before he bundled me into the car and slammed my door shut. I adjusted the coat so I was sitting more comfortably, then reached for the seat belt while he put my bag in the trunk. He slid in beside me, put on his belt and fired up the engine, all with a troubled scowl on his face that hadn't been there before. Insecurities knotted my insides, and I peered at him with concern.

"Axel?" I called, placing my hand gently on his thigh. "Are you alright?"

He turned to face me, his grin back in place. Like the chuckle from earlier, it had none of the charm, none of his raw sexual appeal.

"If you don't want to go-"

"You have to stop doing that," he said gently, glancing across the street from his window for a brief moment.

"Doing what?"

His frustration was evident as he addressed me, his eyes darkening with an emotion I couldn't quite pin down. "Assuming shit. If I didn't enjoy fucking you, then I would stop. If I didn't want to spend the rest of the weekend with you, then I wouldn't have suggested this trip in the first place. I'm not so pretentious that I'd feign interest in you just to get what I want, okay? I want to fucking be here."

I blinked at him, taken aback by the statement. It was declared so passionately that I nodded automatically. His tone and expression were sincere enough, but when he took my hand and placed a quick, burning kiss to my knuckles, my worries all faded away.

He tore his gaze away suddenly, as if pissed he'd revealed too much of himself to me. He replaced my hand on his thigh rather gently, then carefully cleared his throat. His voice was still gruff when he asked, "Your seat belt on?"

"Yeah. We can go."

He took off suddenly, then made a dangerous U-turn into the other lane. The cars behind us honked furiously, but Axel was already halfway down the street. He made an immediate left turn, and then a right, the car cruising just above the speed limit.

I didn't realise my nails were digging into the denim of jeans until his muscles flexed beneath my palm. I relaxed when he started driving like a normal person, then sat back in my seat as he navigated towards the freeway.

"Mind turning on the radio? It's a drive and a half."

I did as he asked, dialling up the volume until the guitar solo of a familiar song filled the car. If we had the top down and were driving along the coast, this would be perfect. But since I had to return to work in two days, the freeway would have to do for my road trip fantasies. At least for now.

I got comfortable, my gaze on the window while I watched the city pass by. Soon we were on a road headed out of town, and the city skyscrapers eventually turned into trees. The whole time, my hand caressed Axel's thigh, resting there as if it belonged, slowly worming towards his dick.

I'm not surprised when he reached for my hand, placing it firmly on the bulge in his jeans. I felt him grow harder, his erection pushing into my palm. "You're allowed to touch it as much as you want," he said, eyes firmly on the road. I was uncertain at first, not quite sure how far I wanted to take this while he was driving. But then he spread his legs and gently urged, "It's all yours, so do with it what you want."

Mine...

"Mine?" I repeated.

He pushed against my palm once again, quietly confirming. With that, I gently squeezed my hand around his thickness, a shiver running through me when he groaned. I started slowly, fingers caressing the crotch of his jeans. I smiled when his cock throbbed, and flicked my gaze to his face. He exhaled slowly, his eyes closing briefly as he licked his lips in rapture.

"Yours, sweetheart."

The admission gives me the encouragement necessary to unbuckle his belt. I'm quick to pull the soft thickness of him out with widened eyes. Honestly, I didn't think I would ever get over how big his cock was. It had a weight to it that I loved, and the velvet smoothness of it in my palm always made my walls clench. It sent a thrill through me, not because I thought it was beautiful. No, because I knew what damage it wrought and what delectations it brought.

I held it at the base, pointing it towards my salivating mouth. With a decided toss of my hair over my shoulder, I lowered my head into his lap. I didn't even get the tip of my tongue on it before he jerked my head back with a tight fist in my hair. Frustrated, I threw a dirty look his way, only to find him smiling down at me.

"I need to fill up on fuel, and there's a stop up ahead," he explained. Then, in as soothing a tone as I've ever heard him use, he added, "I promise you can suck on it as much as you want when we're back on the road."

I narrowed my eyes, but lifted my head and settled into my seat. The car pulled up to a rather desolate gas station, and Axel leaned over to plant a quick kiss to my cheek while I frowned at the fuel pumps. His door slammed shut and I leaned over for my bag to check my phone.

"Sienna?"

"Yes, bear?"

He leaned into the driver's window, his eyes alight with either amusement or mischief, I couldn't tell. But whatever it was, the corners of my lips quirked upwards with interest. "I have an idea. Meet me around the back in five minutes, okay?"

I opened my mouth to ask what he wanted to do, but he was already back to his full six-foot-plus height and walking towards the building. I watched him go, his movements confident and graceful, his hair blowing just a bit in the breeze before he ran a large hand through the mane to tame it. As soon as he swaggered through the sliding doors, I pushed my door open and slid out as elegantly as I could without any panties on.

I fiddled with the strap while my heart raced, then slung it over my shoulder. The door slamming shut made both men look my way, and the attendant's wide gaze lingered on me for a while before Axel mouthed a few words at him. With a start, he glanced at Axel and blanched at the scowl on the larger man's face. It gave me the time I needed to slip out of their sight, and walk around to the back.

I walked past the bathrooms, moving as far away from the stench of gas as I could before reaching into my bag for my cigarettes and lighter. My steps slowed when I reached the back, and I took a minute to look over the junk stashed back here. Car parts, I think a broken truck engine, and an assortment of other mechanical things I wouldn't be able to recognize even if I had a picture book and infinite time.

I heard a car door open, then slam shut. Axel's engine roared to life, then dulled to a sensual purr as it moved away from the pumps. I lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply, then adjusted the hem where it had ridden up, allowing the honour of getting it bunched up around my waist to be Axel's.

The engine cut off abruptly. The door opened. Closed. Gravel crunched under heavy boots. I pulled at the strap of my belt, the front opening as he came into view. He bit down on his bottom lip, then put both hands on his hips before nodding at me.

"Take that coat off for me?"

I had to pose first. I couldn't not. I held the cigarette between my lips and slowly slipped off the coat, so he could appreciate every milky inch of my skin as it came into view.

The dress met every requirement: A vibrant, fire-engine red, the material a sensual chiffon. Tight too, as it hugged the swell of my tits, my slim waist and the rounded curves of my hips. It dared to end mid-thigh, lengthening my already long legs almost unrealistically.

I knew how gorgeous I was in this dress. But seeing the look on Axel's face made me feel powerful and sexy. I felt beautiful and wanted, adored and seen. Emotions that had no business in mine and Axel's dynamic reared their ugly heads, smoothing the rough edges that came from years of bad experiences with men.

It was a bad idea, I knew that. But I promised right then that I wouldn't ever let him get close enough to really hurt me.

I drew from the cigarette and tossed the coat onto the ground behind me, then slowly exhaled. Axel's long legs ate up the space between us pretty quickly, his hands already fondling and grabbing the parts he liked best.

"You got this wet just sitting in the car?" he asked, seemingly amazed at how slick my thighs were with arousal. His lips buried in the curve of my neck, Axel spread me wider, fingers closing around my mound and squeezing roughly.

"Because of you. I feel safe with you, Axel."

My admission made him pause, just long enough for him to peer down at me. His gaze was intense as he studied me, as if he were weighing his options, trying to think of what to say to me. Finally, he asked, "I make you feel safe?"

Trying to ease the unfamiliar tension of the moment, I took another lengthy pull of the cigarette. With a nervous grin, I casually said, "I mean... I'm not trying to say that you're like..." I trailed off when a shadow crossed his features, and my grin fell with every second he didn't speak. I pushed the last of the smoke out of my lungs before I admitted my truth. "Yes, Axel. You do make me feel safe. Safe enough that I let myself get reckless and do all this crazy shit. I don't do this with just everyone."

"Why? Why do you feel safe with me?" he asked, his tone almost confused. He must want clarification, so he understood what I was trying to say.

I shrugged, flicking the cigarette into the air. "You don't judge me. You're not intimidated by me. Your intentions are clear and you don't have ulterior motives. Most importantly, you're honest with me. That's really rare these days."

Nostrils flaring, he pushed me against the side of the old engine with a pained growl. I inhaled sharply through my nose as Axel kissed me, his hands already lifting the hem of the dress upwards, bunching it up around my waist. I braced myself against the metal, taken aback by the sudden extremity of his passion.

By then his fingers were already on my clit, the digits rubbing slowly while he fished his cock out of his pants to poke urgently at my entrance.

"If we get caught, we're going to jail. You know that, right? And that attendant will probably call them once he hears what we're up to," I whispered, breathing heavily against his lips.

He hoisted me up, propping me on the edge. He adjusted my hips, then wrapped one leg around his waist before draping the other over his shoulder. "Then let's not get caught."

"He says, while I'm spread open on a dusty engine in broad daylight," I moaned, ready for him.

His teeth flashed with that devastatingly careless grin of his, and he buried his cock inside me with a determined thrust. Both my hands smacked on top of the engine, my head thrown back as a primal cry was forced out of me. My entire body seemed to shut down with that initial thrust, my muscles locking in place while varying degrees of pain and pleasure crashed through my entire being. I let myself feel everything, including the cold metal on my ass and the warmth of the sun on my face.

Instead of pulling out, he ground his hips against mine, pushing so deep that my scalp tingled, and my toes curled. I went cross-eyed, my nails scraping against the metal of the mechanism with a dulled screech. And only when my bottom lip wobbled and tears pricked my eyes did he withdraw his shaft, making me whimper.

When he rammed back into me the second time, I came so hard, my body convulsed on top of the engine. The pleasure shot through me like lightning, too concentrated and sharp for it to be enjoyable. My eyes filled, my brain so overwhelmed it didn't know how else to cleanse the abundance of conflicting emotions.

"Have I ever told you how much I fucking love the way you come for me?" Axel whispered, gripping the back of my neck, holding me in place. His breath was warm against my face, his pale blue eyes glinting with an almost possessive desire. His tongue licked at his bottom lip as he glared at me, biting down on it as my walls finally ceased trying to milk him of his cum.

He made as if to kiss me, bringing his lips just an inch shy of mine. I tilted my head back in surrender, wanting to feel his mouth on mine again, but he didn't allow me the pleasure. Instead, he quietly hissed out a word that had my hips bucking forward wantonly: "Slut."

"Fucking bastard," I hissed through clenched teeth, one hand curling around the back of his neck.

He swallowed my screams, inhaled my breaths, spat back at me with equal filth the words I whispered into his mouth. And not once did the depth of his thrusts slow, nor the brutality of his strokes lessen. We grunted and moaned, rutting like a pair of animals who didn't care for the laws of man.

Axel forced my head back, his tongue finally slipping past my lips for a taste. I granted him entry, the strange moment from earlier adding a thrilling desperation to the open-mouthed kiss we shared. He didn't once look away, or blink, which somehow made the kiss and the sex better, more intense.

But what exactly was that look in his eyes? It hadn't been there last weekend, and it sure as shit wasn't present last night. I wanted to study it, examine it, so I could understand why it darkened his expression and shone so bright even while he was fucking me. But his cock felt so good, and I had promised myself I would just enjoy the experience for however long it lasted. Days, weeks... Maybe months.

God, what was it about this man that made me get like this? Would feeling him stretch my walls ever be boring? Would I ever want to be fucked in any other way again?

Fucked madly. Fucked deeply. Fucked like a dirty little slut who couldn't get enough cock inside her hungry pussy. Fucked until I came with a hoarse scream, sobbing into Axel's mouth while his tongue fucked my mouth as thoroughly as his cock was fucking my cunt.

The scrape of a shoe on gravel turned my head, and through the fog of my fading orgasm saw the attendant. My nails dug deeper into Axel's neck, and he groaned when he realised we had an audience. His pace picked up, as if the idea of someone watching us was what he needed to push us both over the edge.

"Do you like that he's watching you get fucked like a little slut?"

I tore my eyes off the attendant, my gaze locking with Axel's. He took my bottom lip between his teeth, then grunted, "Do you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

I shook my head vehemently, knowing I could never do with someone else what I do with this man. He knew that, but he still wanted to hear me say it. To hear me confess that I was his for as long as he would have me.

"You're the one I want, Axel. It's your cock inside me, your name I'm going to scream when you make me come again."

"Fuck, I'm going to come," he growled, his hips pistoning at a speed and ferocity that threatened to send me over again. He dropped his gaze to my pussy, his grasp painful where he held me. I let my fingers find my clit and allowed my eyes to drift shut, then braced for a doozy of an orgasm.

It doesn't disappoint.

My moans sounded like pained sobbing, my body trembling uncontrollably from the over-stimulation. With a loud cry, I look down at my pussy just in time to watch cum shoot out of me. Axel's grunts and growls were currently as inconsistent as his thrusts, as arousing as the iron grip he has on me. He kept his face hidden from me while his strokes slowed, then eventually stop.

Axel pulled away, his lips kissing down my cheek to my neck before locking on the bit of cleavage displayed above the neckline of my red, red dress. I unhooked one leg from around his lean hips, lowered the other from his shoulder. I sighed softly, the itch in my loins finally scratched to my gratification. Axel withdrew his cock, stepping away to look me over.

"Fucking amazing."

"You talking to me or my pussy, stud?"

He grinned when I slid off the engine, then chuckled deeply when I knelt before him, the concrete digging painfully into my skin. His fingers combed through my hair, adoringly massaging my scalp as I lapped up the cum on his cock. The length of it rested on my face while I licked his balls clean, the musky taste of him even better than I had anticipated. He sighed contentedly when I replaced his cock back into his jeans and tucked the loose tendrils behind my ear before his thumb caressed my plump bottom lip lovingly.

"Talking about you, sweetheart," he admitted, his smile fading away, leaving a myriad of confusing emotions in its place. Guilt, sadness, regret...

Axel tore his gaze away from mine, blinking several times. When he held out a hand to help me up, his face was entirely devoid of all emotion. I took it, and he helped me stand before fixing my dress. I was content to table the questions for later. After all, we were going to spend a bit of time together. And maybe, I could get to know him a little better. Whether or not that would be a good thing would be determined later.