Pros & Cons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scream for me when you come, Sienna. I want the world to know how hard you come with my cock inside you."

I went off like a rocket. Only, I was so overstimulated and so primed for this orgasm that my body wasn't quite sure what to do with itself. I know I cried out long and hard. I might have tried to crawl up the door like goddamn Spider-Man just to get off Axel's dick. There's also a possibility that I howled like a bitch in heat...

Anyway. What I am very much aware of is how hot his cum feels as he fills me with it, how hard he kisses me even though the hand around my throat holds me gently. I know his kiss cools from heated to tender while we stood there and that his hips don't stop moving until we've both come down from the high of our releases.

He rested his forehead on mine. Even in the dark, I knew he was looking at me, trying to gauge how I felt about the whole experience. But I had no words to speak at that moment. I suddenly wished we had left when Axel suggested it, so I could have him all to myself for a little while longer. I don't know what the fuck this feeling was, but the shit I'd felt at the cabin paled in comparison to this.

And maybe...just maybe if we were alone, I wouldn't have started freaking out at that exact moment. I gently pushed Axel away, and quickly rearranged my clothes to cover all my naughty bits. I mumbled something about needing to clean up and pulled open the door, running as fast as I could into the ladies bathroom. Only after I was safely inside a stall did it hit me, and I swore out loud because I knew I could never tell him.

Fuck.

***

Women were fucking weird.

Men were simple. We didn't complicate shit with our emotions and turn simple situations into some complex Rubix cube that could never be solved. I had no problem understanding men.

Women, on the other hand, were a mystery to me. Sienna was much worse. She was an enigma. As mysterious to me as the universe is to mankind.

It was her idea to go into that closet. I hadn't been in the mood because I was still pissed at Layla for laying out my life like that. Then Sienna had touched me, and all rational thought had flown out the metaphorical window. I'd given in, fuelled by her horny little moans, responding to the dirty things that had come out of her mouth.

Was I not supposed to fuck her? Maybe she got pissed off that I called her a slut again, but she had led the way. She had said the word herself, which I thought was her green light. Otherwise I wouldn't have said it... She'd been so upset last time.

Yeah, that was probably it.

But then again, she would have stopped me right then and there to reprimand me for it. She might have even gone so far as to push me away and stomp her way back to the booth, leaving me there with an erection she had caused.

So maybe it was something else. That fucking nonsense Layla had said must've made her feel some type of way. It sure as shit had pissed me off. Who's to say it didn't affect her?

Shit. That is not a conversation I was looking forward to having.

After Sienna had run out of the closet, leaving me bewildered and embarrassed, I'd tucked my cock back into my pants and slipped into the men's to clean up. Unfortunately, there was very little I could do about the scars she'd left on my arm except to wipe the blood away. And even after all that effort, I still smelled like pussy. But I liked that, because I smelled like her pussy.

I wondered for a moment, if Sienna liked the feel of my cum inside her. Did she get a sense of satisfaction knowing that my cum was slowly leaking out of that tight cunt of hers and into the crotch of her panties?

No, that was my thing... The memory of her legs spread wide open as my sperm slowly leaked out of her brought me genuine joy. I would have to tie her up one day and fuck her senseless, then leave her there so I could watch my cum slowly pour from her little cunt.

I walked back towards the booth we'd been seated at, and resumed my seat there. I downed Sienna's beer and took one of the ribs on the plate, calm enough now to look up at Layla when she slammed a shot glass and a bottle of whiskey in front of me.

"You're scowling something fierce, stud. What's wrong with you? Did you have a fight with your girl?"

I waved a hand in dismissal, then looked down at the rib in front of me. I wanted to bite into it, but I suddenly had no desire whatsoever to eat it. My appetite was gone. So I placed the rib right on top of the stack and sighed.

I accepted the shot Layla offered and swallowed it without wincing. Then I pointed a warning finger at her and said, "You should've kept your mouth shut."

She held up her hands, and nodded. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I've just never seen you with a girl before and I thought you were going steady. My bad."

We weren't in a romantic relationship, but I thought there was something there. Hmm. Maybe I was overthinking shit too...

"Whatever. It's fine. Gimme a cigarette."

It wasn't. Layla must've realised it because she poured me another shot and lit my cigarette. I blew out the smoke and hoped the nicotine would help ease the anxiety churning in my gut. I hadn't even realised that the other customers were starting to file out the door until a few of them came over to say their goodbyes to Layla.

"What time is it?"

"Just past one. It's a working day tomorrow and I have to be up bright and early for a job. If I don't chase these assholes out, they'll never leave."

I glanced in the direction of the hallway, hoping Sienna would make a sudden reappearance. But I wasn't sure I wanted to talk to her right now. I was a little upset with her.

"Help me get the room ready? Then you and your little Smurfette can have some privacy to talk things through," she teased.

"Don't call her that," I defended. "I find her petiteness damn adorable. She's so small compared to me, I worry I'll hurt her. But she loves how rough I am. And you cannot imagine how tiny her-."

"Please don't talk about your girlfriend's lady parts to me," she pleaded, scooting out of the booth. I poured another shot while she walked over to the bar and addressed her boyfriend.

I gulped the amber liquid down and screwed the lid back on while she leaned in close and planted a kiss on her boyfriend's cheek. I slid out of the booth and followed her down the other corridor, then up the stairs to the living space upstairs.

We walked into an expansive kitchen, which was separated from the living room by a half wall. Past that was a hallway leading to the bedrooms and the guest bathroom. Layla walked toward the hallway with ease, clearly comfortable with the space. I squatted down to open Sienna's bag, checking to see if she still had clean clothes to wear. But she didn't.

"Follow me. You probably want to wash off."

I didn't. I would wait for Sienna. She wouldn't feel comfortable alone with Whosits downstairs. Sienna didn't know these people.

I stood, and slowly made my way toward the stairs.

"Hey, Layla, I'm gonna go downstairs and get Sienna. Do you mind-"

I cut off abruptly when I heard the unmistakable sound of a safety clicking off. Softly, I cursed but didn't turn around. She'd immediately view me as a threat if I did that, and would shoot before I figured out how far she was. I glanced toward the stairs, my heart drumming erratically at the thought of Carl pointing a gun at Sienna.

"We didn't think you'd get this far, you know. Magnus was right. That red-headed bitch really does motivate you."

My anxiety shot up when I heard Sienna's voice drifting up the stairs. With the customers gone and the music off, every sound seemed loud as hell. If I warned her or she realised something was wrong, she would do something reckless and get shot. I took a deep pull from my cigarette, ashed right on the polished wooden floors of the kitchen.

"I never believed having the right woman could make me a better man, but I guess a few of those old wive's tales are true."

She walked closer, her footsteps barely audible on the tiled floor. I waited patiently, my shoulders relaxed and my body ready to move at a moment's notice.

"Funny," she said sarcastically. "It's a pity you roped her into this drama of yours. Now she's going to end up dead."

"He would've killed her anyway. You know what Magnus does to women like her. You've seen it yourself. We know what he did to me, and I was supposed to be his friend. What do you think he'll do to you once we escape?"

Now she laughed, her arrogance obvious. She took another step forward before she said, "You're not going anywhere. Magnus's men just got to Kansas and best believe they're headed straight here. In an hour, you and your little girlfriend will be hanging off meat hooks in a freezer, comparing missing limbs. I'll be sad if he takes your cock, though. You really know how to use that thing. We could hear Red screaming above the music."

I grinned. I was going to enjoy that little crumb of knowledge later. After I got Sienna the fuck out of here.

"I thought it was Bren who told M on me. You two were the only ones who knew. You and I were still together at the time, so I didn't think you were capable of turning on me."

She snorted. "You think I wanted to be with you after Magnus made you his bitch? God, no. Although, he did set the whole thing up pretty nicely. After I told him where your father was being held, finding someone to kill him was really easy. Your old man was only worth five grand. Can you believe it?"

The lit cigarette fell from my fingers. My heart stopped, and I couldn't take in another breath. My hands curled into fists as I tried to ease the rage that bubbled inside me. "You and Magnus killed my old man?"

She might have shrugged, or she might have moved forward again. I wasn't sure. "Magnus couldn't risk you leaving, Axe. He couldn't have you running back to daddy when he needed you most. Your old man had to go. Sadly..."

I didn't hear a single word after that because my brain switched off and I literally saw red. My heart pounded louder in my chest, but it was for an entirely different reason now. Against every instinct that screamed at me to stay still, I began to move. I turned on my left heel, my right already mid-air to cover as much ground as possible before she pulled the trigger.

One second I was across the room and the next I had her wrist in one hand, her face in the other. I could've stopped then, but the rage I felt burned so deep that I didn't want to. I backed her up to that half-wall and with all my strength bashed the nape of her neck into the edge.

Just once.

Her body went limp immediately and I took the gun from her grasp before reaching for the bags. I looked around for a set of keys, hoping we could find a car to drive off in. With Magnus's men on their way, we had to get the fuck out of here as quickly as possible. The clothes we could leave behind, but we had to take the cash and weapons. I leaned down, grabbed the strap and gun in hand, and slowly made my way down the stairs.

I took to the side, stayed as close to the wall as I could so I wouldn't be spotted. I had no idea where Carl was, or how close to him Sienna was. If he had his grimy hands on her, it would be a problem.

"...doing this? Axel is your friend."

Carl guffawed. "I don't even like that son of a bitch. Layla went on and on about him for months when we started going out. I'm glad he's dead. Now I'll just hold you until Magnus gets here. Layla and I are walking out of here with a million easy."

Wow. That was a lot of cash for just two people. Magnus must want us really, really bad.

"Okay, look. I can get you more than a million. I can double that if you help me get outta here. Just get the keys, we'll head to a bank first thing tomorrow morning and you've made double that just for letting me walk."

I could see her now. She was standing on the other side of the bar with her hands up. Her gaze darted frantically from him to the stairway, as if terrified I was really dead and Layla would return before she convinced this creep to let her go. I had to commend her though, she was doing an excellent job of keeping him distracted.

"Really? You just have two million lying around?"

She didn't. I knew what she made in a year. Sienna might be well-off but she didn't have a bunch of millions in savings. But she'd never been in it for the cash, she was in it for the cause.

I peeked at her, waited for her to catch sight of me. When she did, her expression didn't even register the change. But she did move a little to her left, so Carl's peripheral vision was limited.

"I do. I'm a very good lawyer. Two million sounds a lot better than one, doesn't it?"

I got around just enough to aim my weapon at Carl's head, then held the other up for Sienna to see. I held up three fingers, and then gestured that she hit the deck when I reached my goal. She blinked once, then refocused on Carl.

"And I know guys who can get you a fake passport too. Two million dollars in these other countries is a lot of money. You can take it and run, live anywhere you want."

I lifted one finger.

"That does sound kinda nice. I'd love to settle down near the beach."

I lifted a second finger.

"You can even buy up a nice little house so you have a perfect view every-"

I lifted a third finger.

Sienna dropped immediately and I pulled the trigger three times. Carl's head exploded like a watermelon, his blood and brains and bones spraying the bottles of liquor behind him in a mist. He managed to shoot once, and the sound was so goddamn loud I worried whoever may be hanging around had heard it.

I was around the bar in second, and Sienna was already getting up when I got to her. I checked her for wounds, bullet holes or-

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Sienna's eyes widened, and she pressed a trembling hand to my abs. I looked down at her hand, and saw it soaked red with blood. Her voice hollow and afraid, she said, "Oh, my God. Axel, she shot you."

She hadn't. Right? I would have felt it if...

I followed her hand back to my abs, and felt the sudden rush of pain when she touched the wounds there.

Oh, fuck. That crazy bitch had shot me. I must've been so pissed, adrenaline pumping so hard that I hadn't felt it at all. But now that I knew I had taken three shots to the gut... It hurt like hell.

Fuck.

Sienna's eyes were wide with fear, and her bottom lip trembled with emotion. She touched me, but it hurt so goddamn much I winced and eased her hand away.

"We need to go. Get the rifle. We may have to shoot down the back door to get out."

Sienna ran behind the bar and gathered what we needed. She handed me a clean, dry kitchen cloth to place against my wound and followed me into the hallway I'd just come from. I saw I'd smeared blood across the wall on my way down and wondered how the fuck I hadn't noticed I'd been shot.

"Do you smell smoke?" she whispered, as if there was anyone left alive to eavesdrop on our conversation. But yes, I did smell smoke. And not the kind from cigarettes.

Hit with a new sense of urge, I led Sienna to the back exit just behind the stairs, and pointed a bloodied finger at the lock on the wooden door.

"Shoot it."

"But it's-"

"Shoot it, Sienna. Now."

Girl adjusted her stance and held the weapon with an expertise that made me proud. She levelled it just right and took a deep breath before pulling the trigger. The wood exploded, but not enough to get the door open.

She shot it again.

And again. Then lowered the gun so I could kick down the door. Thank fuck Layla hadn't locked the burglar bar back here, otherwise we would've been screwed. I looked around, trying to find a way to go. As soon as I heard the sound of engines and saw lights headed our way, I took Sienna's hand and ran.

We made good progress, considering she had one working foot and I was full of lead. Branches scraped and clawed at me, roots threatening to trip us even as we pushed through the thickest part of the woods. I could see a clearing up ahead, one guaranteed to either give us a huge lead or get us shot. The moonlight shone bright there, leaving anyone scrambling around lit up and without any cover. But if we got to that hill on the other side, I could pick them off one-by-one.

"Axel, they're coming!"

We made the clearing as the flashlights pierced through the trees, the shouting and gunshots echoing in the silence. Sienna screamed, and I pulled her so she was running ahead of me. I was large enough to cover three of her, and she would have a much better chance at getting away if she didn't have a bullet in her.

I was running as fast as I could, but I knew I couldn't be doing that well if Sienna was leaving me behind. She was actually pulling me now, and she had a giant rifle in her hand.

"Come on, Axel. Come on. We're almost there."

But that's about when my knees gave out and I crashed to the forest floor, my face smacking hard against the earth. My head was spinning and every part of me hurt so fucking much.

"Axel. Axel! Please, please, please stay with me."

Sienna pulled my arm up, trying to drag me with her as she went. But I was a heavy motherfucker and she only managed to yank me an inch or two before she fell on her ass. I looked up at her, saw her scrambling towards me with genuine terror in her eyes. But she wasn't looking at the people hunting us. She was staring at me.

"You can't fucking give up on me right now, goddammit. If you die here, who the fuck is going to protect me?"

Even after screaming the words at me, she grabbed my jacket and pulled me up a degree. Her reluctance to leave me behind despite the danger we were in, and the horrifying truth in her words gave me the strength to push myself off the floor. She gasped in relief and resumed pulling me toward the trunk of a big-ass tree. It would be thick enough to cover our retreat, just long enough for me to perch on that little hill. As soon as we made it up, Sienna handed me the M16. I walked the edge to find the perfect vantage point, then knelt when I was satisfied I had one.

"What do you need me to do?" Sienna asked, joining me half a second later. There was just the smallest bit of moonlight here, and I was granted one last chance to see her face. I had never even asked what colour her eyes were...

Expression blank, I said, "I need you to run."

She blinked, taken aback. Her mouth opened to argue, and I'm sure whatever point she was about to make would have been very logical, but I didn't want her wasting time.

"Go now. I can cover your retreat long enough for you to get away. You find someone you can trust and call them from a payphone, then get to safety while you wait for them. Stay in the shadows and do not reveal your hand until you have everything you need to take Magnus down."

Her eyes filled with tears, but she shook her head stubbornly and grabbed my jacket. "No," she whispered, her voice soft and sad. "I'm not going to leave you here with these people. I can shoot. I can help you."

"And let you become a killer? I won't let you. I chose this life, remember? I chose it. Even when I knew better, I stuck around. I always knew I would die this way, but you don't have to go down with me, darlin'. The world would be a better place without me, but it would be a hell of a lot duller if you weren't in it. Please... Go."

She was openly crying at this point. Her hands closed around my face and she kissed me soundly. I wanted to remain in her arms for an eternity, but I wouldn't risk her getting caught. I pulled away and nudged her firmly away. Magnus's men were no more than a couple of yards away. I risked one last look at her, caught the flash of red from her hair as she ran, then turned my attention to the people below.