Prosecuting Attorney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stared at each other again I reached under her dress to remove her panties -- but found none. "You're really bad, aren't you," I smiled as she snickered "Hell yes!"

I lifted up her dress and immediately dove into her pussy with about the most enthusiasm I had ever displayed for any task in my life. She lay back on the table and soon was moaning. She had a fantastic bare pussy with labia and a clit that looked absolutely delicious. I instantly started slurping away with unmatched eagerness. She orgasmed so fast that if she had been a racing car she would have gone from zero to sixty in two seconds flat. Once she came down from her climax she mumbled "I thought that you were going to fuck me."

"I was still a little hungry so I thought that I'd snack first," I chortled.

"Bastard," she said as she sat up and undid my belt. By that time I was rock hard and so ready that when she grabbed my hard cock with her right hand I was afraid I was going to spontaneously cum.

I kissed her again as I moved her hand away with one hand, and pulled down my pants and boxers with the other. When my mushroom head touched her pussy she groaned and lay back down on the table. I buried myself in one powerful concentrated stroke causing another groan to come out of her mouth, this one bigger than an old truck engine trying to get up a mountain. I stroked at a rate comparable to the 146 beats per minute in the Bruno Mars song "Locked Out of Heaven" while my hands squeezed her firm ass and she made unintelligible sounds. I came so fast that I was afraid that I was premature, but apparently she was as stoked as I was because after my first squirt into her vagina she started shaking like she was having a seizure.

When my last salvo cleared my dick head I virtually passed out. I had a sense of euphoria I'm not sure that I had ever had before. I think that I laid my head between her tits while my cock was still buried but no longer capable of stroking and her moans had turned to purrs. Sometime later we both gained cognizance, I lifted my torso off of her and my softening cock popped out of her pussy, and she sat up. "Bed," was her only comment.

I hoped around until I had removed my shoes, pants, boxers, and one sock while she pulled her dress over her head and unfastened her bra. She jumped into my arms and I periodically kissed her as I stumbled up the stairs, occasionally banging into a wall, to my bedroom.

While it wasn't an intentional decision to do so on either of our parts, we ended up spending the entire weekend together. In bed Shirley had no hang-ups. She liked titty fucks (which she was nicely equipped for) almost as much as pussy fucks, and came almost as hard. Anal wasn't either of our favorites, primarily because vaginal fucks were so stupendous, but we gave it a try. She loved to cuddle and have intimate body contact even if my cock wasn't in one of her orifices.

Out of bed she was more enjoyable than any other woman I had known. She was funny, legitimately affectionate, playful, and easy to talk with about subjects ranging from inane to mundane to serious to spiritual.

When we were eating breakfast on the same table that I had fucked her on less than 48 hours earlier I suddenly remembered what we had talked about in my office. Between mouthfuls of cheese omelet I asked "Shirley, with as much fun as we had this weekend I forgot to ask did you give Susanne and shitface my proposals?"

After swallowing the piece of English muffin in her mouth she replied "Yeah, Susanne was really happy and guaranteed me that I'd be offered a full time position next week." She chewed on and swallowed another piece of muffin and then continued "However she said not to bring up the proposal to shitface. He and everyone else knows that he's going to lose the election because of you and he just might delay my job offer if I tell him what you said. Plus, she thinks that he's never going to apologize and besides she wants your suit against him to continue."

I nodded my head in satisfaction and agreement as I continued to eat. "It's really funny, though -- Susanne asked if you inquired about her personally. I think that despite your tirade against her the last day of trial she's hoping for a relationship." After that comment she gave me an evil grin.

I grinned back. "Not gonna happen; I found something much better," I snickered, and then finished off my breakfast.

As I parked in front of Shirley's apartment building she got more out-there than any other human being in my life. "So, Lucas, we've known each other a few days now and find that we're more compatible in and out of the sack than not only anyone else that we've ever known but anyone we thought possible. You know what you'd do if you are really smart?" she snickered, and then planted a quick but meaningful kiss on my lips. "You'd ask me to move in with you this weekend, with the idea of getting me a ring after we live together a few months." After another kiss and a smile she was out the door, wiggling her pleasantly big firm ass, and into the building without looking back.

I thought really hard -- for about thirty seconds. Then I got out my cellphone, dialed what was now #1 on my contacts, and when Shirley answered I said "Say Shirley. I just got the best idea. Why don't you move in with me this upcoming weekend?"

"Why Lucas, that's so sudden. Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah I've given lots of thought for what seems like eons."

"OK," she laughed "but you'll have to pay off my share of my apartment lease because Judy can't swing it on her own," and then terminated the call.

"Sneaky bitch," I laughed to myself.

***************

I could go on for pages about how stupid we were for immediately jumping into a relationship, how shocking it was that it not only worked out but made both of our lives the best they possibly could be, how we both embraced my charity work even though she was a hard charging prosecutor, and how all was right in the world. One vignette will tell you all that you want to know, however.

I was in the courtroom when eight months pregnant Shirley Worthington made a masterful closing argument in the murder and obstruction of justice trial of Will Watson for the deaths of Ashley Worthington and Brad Sidley. In her closing she convinced everyone that Watson was in love with Ashely, was incensed that she was also having an affair with Sidley, and decided to kill Sidley and frame me so that he could have her to himself. Unfortunately he was careless when he shot Sidley and one bullet went through him into Ashley killing her.

When the jury left the jury box I gave Shirley a big hug and kiss, and gently patted her belly telling her how proud I was of her. By the time that we returned from an afternoon snack -- not much longer than an hour since the jury started deliberations -- she got a text saying that the jury had a verdict. After the forewoman said "Guilty" to all counts, I waited while Shirley accepted congratulations from all those around her, even opposing counsel. When it was my turn to give congratulations I whispered into her ear "Tonight I'm going to draw you a nice bubble bath, I'm having your favorite meal delivered by the most expensive Italian restaurant in town, I'm giving you a foot rub, and then you are going to get so fucked."

Shirley smiled, kissed me, and said "Sounds like a plan, at least now you can't get me pregnant when you fuck me."