Prostitute Wife

Story Info
Cheating wife is given a choice.
6.6k words
3.99
106.9k
77
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: For those of you who don't like cheating wives, go read and comment on some other story. You have been warned. Everyone else, I hope you enjoy.

Prostitute Wife

"You will go up to room 15431. A man will answer the door at your knock. You will go inside, he will give you $600. You will stay there for no more than two hours. You will undress and do whatever he wants you too. Blow him, fuck him, let him fuck your ass. Whatever he wants. You got that Tiffany?" my husband said to me.

To say I was shocked, was an understatement.

"Why do you want me to do this?" I asked almost in tears.

"Well you were doing it for free with all those other men, so why not make some money and get me in good with potential clients. If I give them a whore, a clean whore, to fuck, I think they will be more willing to sign a contract. You are my personal whore now. You got that Tiff?"

It was just last week when he caught me getting gang banged at the Brighten Motel. I had this fantasy and the guy I was fucking on the side set it up for me. I wondered how my husband Earl had somehow been invited to take part in my gang bang. I had never told him of this particular fantasy. I had told him about wanting to be a paid whore, however.

I was pretty nervous about doing this, but he kissed my cheek and patted my ass and sent me on my way. I turned, walking to the elevators. We were in the downtown Hilton. As I went to the elevators and my first trick ever. Earl went to the lounge to wait for me. As I stood, waiting for the elevator, I thought back... was it just three months ago?

~~~PW~~~

It was... just three months ago when I met a man that excited me so much I just had to have him. After being married for ten years, Earl and my sex life had become mundane. I still enjoyed having sex with him but it had gotten predictable. Not really boring, but predictable. Then one night we lay there after have sweated through another session of loving sex and I asked what his fantasies were.

"You mean sex fantasies?" Earl asked.

"Yes, what are your sex fantasies? I want to know. Please."

"Well, I guess you have some, so I will tell you that all my sex fantasies revolve around you. You are in every single one."

"Well, tell me one," I said softly when I really want to scream at him.

"Okay, okay. I come home from work early. You are already home. I walk into the bedroom and you are lying in the bed naked with a giant black dildo in your hand. You are pushing it in and out of your pussy, stretching it to an unbelievable width. You look up at me and start to pound the fake cock into yourself faster and harder. I start stripping. You are coming hard now, but still, slam that big black dildo into your body.

"I climb into bed and kneel at your head. You open your mouth and I push in my hard cock. You start sucking me and moaning louder. Within minutes I coming in your mouth. You swallow my load, spit me out, and smack your lips."

"That's it?" I asked bewildered.

"Yeah," replied Earl.

"We've done that," I growl.

"I know. That's why it's my favorite fantasy. Now, what's yours?"

"I can't. You'll hate me."

"No, I won't. I promise."

"Okay, you asked for it. I'm in an elevator on my way up to a room in a hotel. When the bell dings and the doors open I step out into the hallway. I'm dressed in that little black dress you like me in. I walk down the hallway looking for a room. When I find it a man answers the door. He invites me inside and I stand waiting for him to close the door. I look at him and he nods. Reaching in his pocket he pulls out a wad of bills and counts out six one hundred dollar bills. He hands them to me. I fold them in half and stuff them in my purse.

"I start taking my clothes off as he watches. As I get down to my underwear, he asked me how long I can stay. I tell him, two hours. He smiles as I slip my bra off. I then slip my panties off and walk to the bed. Crawling to the middle I lay down, spreading my legs. The strange man climbs in with me. He is between my legs. He crawls up until his hard cock touches my labia. Reaching between us, I guide him to my entrance. He pushes into me. I groan as he enters me, stretching me. It feels good."

"What?" Earl shouted. "Over my dead body!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Do you have others like that one?" Earl asked softly.

"No. That's the only one like that I have. The rest are like yours, about us," I said, turning my head away from Earl and rolling my eyes. It would seem I married an unimaginative man.

"Well, I would never let you degrade yourself like that for me."

"I understand," I replied.

That ended our talk about fantasies.

~~~PW~~~

The ding of the elevator door opening snapped me out of my reverie. I stepped in and pressed the button marked 15. I closed my eyes as the doors closed. I had dreamed about this fantasy for most of my adult life. Now I was very frightened as I rode in an elevator to make it come true. Of course, I wasn't doing this of my own free will. It was, do this or Earl would divorce me. What he was making me do was my penance. His revenge for me fucking other men without his knowledge. I really loved him. I did. I just needed more than him. Even if he could fuck me seven days a week I would still want more cock.

I told him that. He sighed and came up with this plan. He even told me that the next time I fucked my fuck buddy I was to charge him. Earl told me he was not going to give his pussy away for free from now on. When I told Bobby that he had to pay, he hung up. I should have told asshole that a long time ago. He had become a pain in my ass. The ding of the elevator woke me once more. I stepped out into the hallway. I looked at the sign on the wall right in front of me. The room was to my left. Turning, I walked down the hall, noting the numbers on the doors.

There it was, room 15431. I stood stock still, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. I opened my eyes, in hopes this was a dream. It wasn't, I stood in front of the door, with the number 15431 on a silver plate. Raising my hand I knocked. Not hard but not soft either. Within seconds, the door was pulled open. A man, not bad looking at all, stood there looking at me, with lust in his eyes. Stepping to the side he waved me inside.

"Come in please," he said.

"Thank you," I said stepping into the room. It was a nice room.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Yes, please."

"Make yourself comfortable," he said going to the honor bar.

I move farther into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked around the room. His luggage was on the floor by the rack where you hung your clothes. He was going to be here a while.

"Here you go Miss?" he asked.

"Tiffany," I said taking the drink from his hand.

Whiskey on the rocks. He must think he has to get me drunk in order to fuck me. All he really had to do, is pay me.

"Let's get business done first," I said.

He nodded as he sipped his drink. He went to the dresser and took an envelope from the top. Walking back he handed me the envelope. I put it in my purse.

"Aren't you going to check it?" he asked.

"Nope. If it's not all there, someone will be back up here to talk to you."

"Who, your pimp?" he asked chuckling.

"No. My husband. And believe me, when I tell you, he is big and mean and will be very, very angry."

"I see. You're married?" he asked.

"I am. Problem?"

"No, not at all. Don't you want to know my name?"

"Not really," I said slugging my drink down.

I got up, walked to the bar and set my empty down. I turned to look at my trick. I started to undress. Actually, I only had to take my dress off. I wore no bra or panties. Just thigh highs. I folded my dress neatly and set it over my purse on the small table next to the bar. I walked to the bed and crawled to the middle, flopped on my back with my legs spread.

He stood there staring at me. His drink at his lips. He was staring at my pussy. I was shaved clean. Not a single stray hair. I raised my eyebrow at him. He almost dropped his drink.

"You are very beautiful," he croaked chugging his drink and putting the empty on the nightstand.

"Thank you," I said tweaking my nipple.

His eyes widened as he undressed and watched me at the same time. I could see his cock was hard by the tent in his pants. He looked nicely endowed from what I could tell. I would have to wait until I saw it naked to really tell. He was soon naked and his dick was a little more than average in length but was quite thick. I moaned when I saw him. He didn't say a word, just smiled down at me as I pulled on my nipples.

He crawled over to me. He flopped down next to me and pulled my lips to his. I had decided that kissing would be okay with whoever Earl set me up with. He hadn't said anything one way or the other and I liked kissing. He kissed me for a long time. His free hand did wander all over my body. I moaned softly as it did. When he pushed two big fingers into my pussy, I groaned and shook with a small orgasm.

I was still shaking when he pulled his lips from mine. His lips went to my nipples. He sucked, licked, and bit them. His bites weren't all that gentle, but as long as he didn't bite them off, I didn't care, it felt good to me.

"Are you clean?" he asked.

"You are my very first," I replied.

"Tonight?"

"No, ever."

Moving between my legs, he kissed my engorged labia. I shuddered and groaned at his touch. He licked them, then sucked them into his mouth gently. His tongue slapped them, pushed them, licked them. I shuddered the entire time. Just the thought of getting paid for letting him do things to me I used to do for free had my mind in a whirlwind of sexual pleasure. When his lips closed around my clit, I shuddered. His tongue slapping it, caused me to scream with pleasure.

Hips bucking, legs shaking, I was coming hard from just his tongue on my clit. When he moved it down to my cunt, I gushed. He laughed as I squirted all over his face. This was the first time I had ever cum like this. Up on his knees, he put his cock against my cunt and pushed, hard. I screamed again, this time in pain. Not much, but enough it made me scream. Then he was fucking me hard and fast.

I grunted each time he hit bottom. It was starting to feel good. My eyes rolled up into my head as he fucked my pussy. I was really enjoying this. Even the pain was enjoyable. I was, after all, getting paid to fuck this asshole. That's all I could think about, the money he paid me to do whatever he wanted too. We had only been at it for fifteen minutes, what would he want to do to me next. He pulled out, looking down at me.

"Do you have lube with you?" he asked.

"I do," I said, getting up and going to my purse. I pulled the tube of lube out and brought it back to him. Smiling he took it from me.

"Oh your knees, here in front of me," he said opening the tube and lubing up his prick.

I knew what he wanted and I was willing. I knew it would hurt, to begin with, but I just kept in mind the money I had been paid. He pushed two fingers into me without waiting. They were dripping with lube. He pushed them in as far as he could, then pulled them out, then back in. I groaned the second time his fingers pushed into me. He took that as a signal that I was ready and pushed his cock into me next. He did take his time. There was some pain, but it wasn't all that bad.

Grabbing my hips, he started to fuck my ass hard. He was slamming into my asshole fast and hard. I groaned as the pleasure started to make me shake once more. It was feeling very good as his fat cock pounded into my ass. I dropped my head down to the mattress, ass still up in the air, as I came. Just the thought of getting paid, as I did in my fantasy, pushed me over the edge. I was having one orgasm after another as this asshole fucked my ass. I know that sounds jaded, but I didn't pick him, my pimp husband did.

Then he was shooting his cum into my ass. I almost gave in to my pleasure to scream as he came but I held that back, just enjoying my orgasm in my own mind. I did grunt as he slammed into me one last time. When he finished coming, he pulled out just knelt there behind me. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. We still had an hour and forty-five minutes to go. I chuckled to myself at that thought. He was there beside me. Turning I cleaned his cock with the washcloth I had used.

"What now?" I asked him. He looked surprised.

"We're not done?" he asked.

"I am here for two hours. What we do is up to you. There are some rules. No pain. No marks. No extra men or women."

He nodded, looking at me. He left the bathroom and waved for me to follow. He was lying on the bed when I came out.

"Suck me, suck me until I cum," he said. "Then swallow."

Nodding, I climbed up on the bed, kneeling beside him. Smiling, I took his cock in my hand and stroked it several times, watching it grow in my hand. When it was almost fully erect, I slipped him into my mouth. He moaned. I groaned. He was hard and long and fat in seconds. I knew he wouldn't cum quickly having just cum in my ass. So I let my mind wander.

~~~PW~~~

Was it just eleven years ago that I met Earl at that new years eve party at Tim and Karen's place? I remember kneeling in front of him, suck on his cock. I was quite tipsy but knew what I was doing. I loved sucking his cock. Actually, I loved sucking cock period. It didn't matter who the cock was attached, just so long as it was hard and ready for me quickly. Then Earl was fucking my mouth. I just let him. I really liked getting my face fucked. When he started coming, he just froze in place. He squirted and squirted, filling my mouth with his cum.

Moving my mouth off of him, I opened it, showing him how much he had filled my mouth. Closing my mouth, I swallowed. It was a lot to swallow. When I was done, I opened to show him I had really swallowed his gift. He groaned, pulled me up into his arms and hugged me.

"You were great," he whispered in my ear.

I almost came at his words.

"Is there somewhere we can go, so you can return the favor?" I asked smiling at him.

Eyes wide, he took my hand in his and led me out of the house. We walked down the block a couple of houses, entered a nice looking house and went to the bedroom. I smiled at him. He smiled at me.

"Strip," he commanded.

I stripped my clothes off. He groaned as my skin was slowly uncovered. When I looked up from taking my panties off, he was naked. I smiled looking at his slender, muscled body. He was gorgeous.

"On the bed, dear," he said.

"Tiffany," I said sliding up the mattress.

"Earl," he said following me.

"Eat me?" I commanded.

Smiling at me, he looked down at my clean shaven pussy. He took his time even pressing his lips to my nether lips. I sighed with the warmth of his lips against my labia. When he sucked them gently into his mouth, I came. I came again when he slipped his tongue around and through them. I was in heaven. I had found a guy that knew how to eat pussy. Now to see if he knew how to fuck a pussy.

~~~PW~~~

As I bobbed on my first tricks cock, I moaned each and every time the head hit the back of my throat. I was getting as much pleasure from him as he was from me. I have always loved sucking cock. As I sucked him, I watched his ball sack tighten up and pull his nuts up against his body. He was ready to cum. Fast as I could I bobbed on him. Hard as I could, I sucked him. Within seconds, he was coming in my mouth. Groaning, I came too. I just swallowed him. No showing him his cum in my mouth. I really didn't care about his enjoyment. Men always enjoyed themselves with women, even if the woman didn't participate.

Pulling him from my mouth, I crawled up next to him. Laying on my side I just watched him. I still had an hour and a half with him. I was wondering what else he would want me to do. I didn't expect what happened next.

"My wife never does that for me. She will fuck me and let me fuck her in the ass, but she refuses to suck my cock."

I lay there, shocked by his revelation.

"Some women are like that. They'll do anything except put your pee stick in their mouth," I said softly.

"Yet, she expects me to suck and lick her pussy and ass," my trick said.

"Isn't that interesting," I reply. "What would she do if you forced her to suck your dick?"

"Oh, that's easy, divorce."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He looked at me, a quizzical look in his eyes. Shaking his head, he just remained silent.

"How long have you been married?" I asked.

"Twenty years."

"That's a long time," I replied.

"How long for you?"

"Ten."

"That's a long time too," he replied.

"It is."

"Do you love your husband?" he asked.

"I do. Very much." I knew what the next question would be.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love him and he caught me cheating on him. He gave me a choice. Divorce or be his whore."

"I see. I should have done the same thing to my wife when she cheated on me. Now it's too late."

"It's never too late for retribution. Revenge is best served cold and long after the fact. Would you like for your wife to be your whore?"

"At least once. Maybe more. But I would like a blowjob from her whenever I want one."

"Are you sure she isn't cheating on you any longer?" I asked.

"No."

"Do you want to know?"

"I don't know."

"When you get home from this trip, drag her into the bedroom. Rip her clothes off. I mean, really rip them off. Look at her body carefully. Even if you don't find any marks on her, throw her down on the bed. Strip your clothes off and crawl up over her. Glare at her as if you know she is still cheating. Don't say a word. Flip around so your cock is over her face. Commander to open her mouth. Say nothing else, just push your cock into her mouth and wait.

"If she spits you out, you know she isn't. If she sucks you, you know she is and you get your blowjob whenever you want."

He looked at me again, quizzically. Nodding he looked like he had made up his mind.

"You up for another go at my pussy?" I asked.

Smiling he nodded. We fucked three more times. Between each fuck, we talked about his wife, his life, and what he wanted from her. I helped him as much as I could with insights of a cheating woman. I truly hoped I helped.

It was just two hours exactly that I was sitting across from Earl in a booth in the lounge. Entering I had scoped out all the patrons of the place before I sat down. Earl was oblivious to who else was in the place.

"Money," he commanded.

"You want me to hand you money with two cops sitting at the bar, sucking on club soda?"

Eyes wide, he looked over at them, then quickly looked away. Smiling at me he nodded.

"You're good. Let's go home," He said getting up and holding his hand out to me.

Standing, I took his hand in mine as we walked out of the lounge. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the two cops follow. I giggled as they followed us, knowing they would get a surprise in the parking lot. It was when we got to our car, that they shouted at us to halt. I just turned toward them, smiling. Earl turned, growling at them.

"Let's see some ID," one of them commanded.

"Do you always accost a husband and wife in the parking lots of hotels?" Earl growled.

"Right. ID's," the cop growled again.

"I will be filing a complaint with your supervisor and to the police commissioner," Earl said as he pulled his license out of his wallet.

"You too miss," the cop said.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12