Protected Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escaping from her house without being seen was simple. We went out through her kitchen door, I boosted her over the seven-foot-tall brick wall at the back of her garden before I jumped up and hauled myself over, and we were standing on the sidewalk flanking the road we'd driven in on. We made a right, walked the mile or so to the divided road that her neighborhood's entrance opened onto, made another right, and walked the final few hundred yards to her Jeep.

We'd taken her Jeep and driven to the interstate where we stopped at the first descent motel we found, a Holiday Inn. I paid for the room with my card, not wanting to leave a trail on her card leading to us, and now we finally could get some rest.

"Are you sure you want me too?" she murmured as she yawned.

"I might have to take a raincheck tonight," I said as sat on the edge of the bed and began unlacing my boots. It was only six, and we hadn't had dinner, but I didn't care. I was bone weary.

She snickered. "Good," she replied as she also began to undress.

We quickly stripped and tumbled into the bed. We'd brought nothing with us. Tomorrow we'd return her house and check the camera. Assuming there was nothing there, we'd go to the Houstonian where we could shower and change. I was comfortably certain that even the cartel wouldn't perform a hit in broad daylight in a crowded hotel in the center of a major city, especially an unsanctioned one. She snuggled in close.

"Love you," she murmured as she stretched for a kiss.

I smiled as I turned toward her and returned the kiss. The euphoria of last night had faded, but I still felt her pull. There was no question I was falling for her, and last night, finally giving voice to what I was feeling, made me feel free and energized in a way I'd never experienced before. I didn't love her the way Dad loved Mom, that deep connection where they were no longer complete without the other, but I knew it was only a matter of time before I became that way with Willow.

"Love you, too," I whispered and then smiled. Falling for her? I'd fallen for her already, and was falling for her still.

She brought her lips back to mine, and we kissed again. She slowly pulled back, but I needed more, and tightened my arm around her shoulders to urge her lips back to mine. I kissed her again, and then again, the kiss deepening and becoming more passionate with each reputation.

Fuck it! my mind snarled. I can sleep when I'm dead! I rolled her to her back as I turned with her, taking her lips once again, and she responded, her kiss becoming deeper and more passionate as she wrapped me in her arms.

She groaned. "Do you want me to stop?" I whispered as I moved from her lips to under her ear where I could make her squirm, wanting to make sure her groan was desire and not exhaustion.

"No," she breathed.

I left the spot under her ear that she liked so much and began kissing down her body. As I moved lower, I paused to enjoy her breasts, teasing their hard centers with gentle tugs and soft caresses of my lips and fingers, hard, fast flicks of my tongue, or delicate scrapes with my teeth. Her soft gaps and moans, her gentle press on the back of my head, and her slow, sensuous writhing made my blood run hot and fast. She gasped as I began kissing my way across the valley of her breasts to swap fingers for lips, and lips for fingers. As I battered her already hard nipple with my tongue, her hand slid between us to grip my cock.

"Please, I want you," she whispered.

She began stroking my member as I continued with my feast before returning to her lips. As my lips closed over hers, she steered my sword into her sheath. We moaned into the kiss as I settled, our kiss deepening as I pressed in hard and deep.

"Oh, God!" she murmured as she pulled back from the kiss and flung her arms and legs around my back.

I buried my face into her neck, moaning with pleasure as she wrapped me up. I began thrusting slow, hard, and deep as I slid my hands up her arms to pull them from my back. Bracing on my elbows to support most of my weight, I continued to slide my hands along her arms to pin them just above her head. We'd played the belt game twice more, and I'd discovered she often liked me to gently restrain her, as I was doing now. My face still buried in her neck, my hands gripping her wrists to pin her hands to the bed, I thrust into her slowly and deeply.

After a long moment, my orgasm began rising within me. I tried to fight it, grunting softly with every hard thrust, but I was losing my battle with pleasure. I stopped, panting softly.

"No!" she begged softly. "I'm going to come! Fuck me!"

I began thrusting again, groaning as I drove my cock into her, my grip on my orgasm slipping a little more with every lunge of my hips.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" she begged as she spurred me with her heels. I began driving into her with erotic purpose, moaning into her neck as my orgasm threatened to overwhelm me. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God, I'm going to fucking... fuck... I'm coming," she squeaked.

She pulled furiously against my clasping hands as she moaned long and hard, her orgasm feeding my pleasure. I continued to pound into her, hovering on the edge of rapture. My moans became louder and deeper as I began to tip into bliss. I shuddered, growling into her neck as my cock pulsed, my essence flowing into her as I rammed my cock deep and held myself there, grunting softly with each hard throb of my cock, until I relaxed with an explosive exhale.

"Fuck," I snarled into her neck.

"Turn me loose," she whispered.

I immediately released her wrists. She flung her arms around me again to hold me firmly as I tightened my embrace around her shoulders. After a moment I found the strength to bring my lips to hers, and we kissed slowly, gently, deeply. After I'd taken my fill from her lips, I tumbled to my back with a groan. Sometimes, most of the time, I could go again after twenty or thirty minutes, but not tonight. I was wiped out.

She snuggled into my side where I surrounded her shoulders with my arm and held the hand she placed on my chest. I tugged at her shoulders, and she stretched so I could kiss her. I could feel sleep pulling hard at me already.

"I'm glad we did that," she murmured.

"Me too," I mumbled, already sliding into sleep. "Love you."

"Love you, too," she breathed as the darkness of slumber took me.

-oOo-

I exploded from sleep as something warm, moist, and amazingly pleasurable slowly slid down the length of my cock. Willow was above me, adjusting her feet, her face twisted with profound pleasure as I seized her hips and helped her to start fucking me. She wailed quietly with my sudden grip, her luscious breasts sloshing as she bounced furiously on my cock.

I growled low and deep in my chest, my teeth bared, as I added my strength to hers. "Fuck!" she whimpered, her hands clenched into fists in front of her. "I'm going to fucking come already!"

"Do it! Come all over that fucking cock!" I sneered.

She continued to bounce, her face twisting even more, before she grunted hard and deep as she pitched forward to her knees, bracing on my chest as she quivered, her head hanging low as if she lacked the strength to hold it up. She sat for a long moment, my cock inside her as her pussy spasmed around it.

"Fuck," she breathed as she slowly relaxed.

I grinned. It was dark outside, I had no idea of the time... and didn't care. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." she whispered before she lowered herself to my chest and kissed me deeply. "Did you come?" she murmured.

"No."

She brought her lips back to mine. "Fuck me," she sighed as our lips parted again. "Fuck me until you come."

"It's okay."

"No," she murmured as she began rocking her hips. "I want you to come. I want to feel you come inside me."

I pulled her lips back to mine as I drew my feet up, planted them, and then began thrusting into her. She moaned softly as we kissed, her sounds of pleasure going straight to my cock.

"Are you going to come again?" I rumbled.

"I don't know. Maybe. Just don't stop."

I made her mine for a long moment. "I'm going to come," I whispered as she watched my face.

"Don't stop," she murmured in reply.

"Are you going to come?"

"No, but don't stop. I want to see you come." She continued to watch me, her face soft as a small smile played on her lips. "That's it. Come on, Baby. Come for me."

I began taking her harder. "I'm going to come. I can't hold it!"

"Don't stop."

"Ah..." I began before my voice seized as I hovered on the edge of rapture. "Fuck!" I finally snarled as rammed my cock deep and emptied myself into her.

As I spilled into her, she moaned softly as her lips covered mine and I crushed her to my chest. As she slowly pulled back from the kiss, I sighed as my orgasm washed out of me. She sighed in return as she adjusted her position and then placed her head on my chest. I kissed her on the head and smiled when she nodded. We lay still for a long moment, my manhood still inside her. Her breathing slowed and became deep and regular, the soft whisper of her breath and her warmth and weight on my chest a comfort to me.

"I love you," I murmured.

She was right where I wanted her, close, warm, and in my life. I kissed her on the head again, and I smiled as she smacked quietly and nodded ever so slightly. With a deep sigh of my own, I began my slow slide back into sleep.

-oOo-

I hauled myself out of the darkness of sleep, the room's windows glowing brightly with the morning sun around the edges of the thick curtains. I smiled as I slowly stretched. Sometime in the middle of the night we'd returned to our default sleeping position, with her laying on her right side and me tucked in close to her back, my arms around her and then her arms around mine. Sometimes I even had her breasts cupped in my hands, but not this morning.

I kissed her on her shoulder, but she didn't stir. I sighed deeply and stretched again. After a long night's sleep, with an amazingly erotic fuck in the middle of it, I felt human again. I considered trying to rouse her for another tumble, but I was anxious to find out if we'd caught a bad guy.

After kissing her again, and giving her nipples a soft, slow caressed with my fingers to see if she woke up, and delighting in how they instantly began to harden even in her sleep, I slowly disentangled myself from her. If she woke up before I was out of bed, it was going to be on, but she didn't. I wondered if she was so dead to the world because she'd been that tired, or because I'd fucked her that good last night. I decided it was the latter unless she corrected me.

I was in the shower when she stumbled into the bathroom. "Morning," she mumbled.

"Morning. Sleep well."

"Like the dead."

I snickered. "Then you make a sexy as shit zombie."

"What?" she mumbled as she relieved herself. "Oh... yeah." She flushed then joined me in the shower. I pulled her to me and kissed her thoroughly. "Goddamn I love going to sleep with your hard cock still inside me. We need to do that more often," she sighed as the kiss dissolved, clearly more awake now.

"I'm game."

"I know you are."

"What came over you last night?"

She snorted. "I don't know. I just woke up. You were out of it, but your cock was hard. I thought about waking you up, but then I thought about how sexy it would be to fuck you while you were sleeping, to see if I could make you come without waking you up. I couldn't. The moment you entered me, you jerked awake and then... well... you know what happened."

"Sorry. I'll pretend the next time. What time was that?"

"I'm not... but you pretending to be asleep might be fun. Anyway, it was about two. When we started, I thought I was going to be up the rest of the night, but you fucked me right back to sleep."

"Glad to be of service."

"Babe, you can service me anytime."

"How about now?" I teased.

She grinned up at me, "Here... or do you want to go back to bed?"

I smiled. "How about we go see if we caught anyone."

She looked away and reached for the soap, but not before I saw her grin widen. "I knew you were all talk."

I wasn't going to let that pass. I grabbed her arm, turned her toward me, and then proved to her, right there in the shower, I was a more than talk.

-oOo-

"Dammit," I muttered as I glanced between the brick wall that ran behind Willow's house and the park across the street. "Here. See if you can tell where the hell you house is," I said as I paused by the wall and made a stirrup from my hands.

I had no idea if we were in the right place or not. The wall was not only featureless, it was also too tall for me to see over, and the small park on the other side of the road was useless for determining if we were in the right place. She put her foot in my hands and I raised her up.

"Not here," she said as I lowered her back to the ground. "I think we need to go more that way," she said, pointing further down the wall.

We repeated the lift and look three more times before she spotted her house. We back tracked a couple of houses, made sure we were climbing into her back yard, and then I boosted her over before I clambered over myself. She unlocked the door and we went inside. The fact the door wasn't broken telegraphed what I found on the trail camera, which was nothing. The only video was of us leaving after setting up the camera the day before, and our return.

Putting the camera back into place after clearing the video, we rode out on my bike, returning to the Houstonian. When we entered the room, my heart began thudding when I saw the camera sitting on the table beside the couch. I connected to it with the included app on my phone and downloaded the three videos. The first was us leaving the room, the next was of housekeeping entering the room. The woman disappeared into the bedroom, and then reappeared about five minutes later according to the time stamp of the third video. As she quickly cleaned the room, she discovered the camera, turned it over in her hands as she examined it, causing the video of the room to tilt and spin crazily, then the image became still as she placed it on the side table. We saw nothing else except the wall until the video ended.

"That wasn't helpful," I said. "I guess I should leave it on the table this time."

She nodded. "I suppose. Now what?"

"Now, I guess we have a day to kill."

-oOo-

Willow and I walked along the wall enclosing her community, looking for the can of cat food we'd placed at the base of the wall to mark her house. We'd seen nothing at her house, and only the cleaning staff at the Houstonian. I was both discouraged and relieved. I was also feeling slightly guilty for enjoying myself so much.

If we weren't hanging out by the pool at the Houstonian, Willow was getting the spa treatment. The first day she was pampered, I'd ridden my Harley to the nearest spray wash to clean the dirt and dust off it. I'd then carefully inspected it for damage. The only harm I could find was cosmetic, and after a stop at an auto parts store for cleaning and polishing supplies, and a few hours of careful polishing, even that wasn't as bad as it had been. I'd eventually get the bike repainted, and replace the scarred panniers and windshield, but I couldn't be without my bike right now.

Another day, she and I had taken advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center. After we'd worked out together, we'd returned to the room for another, more intimate, workout. That had been our routine for the last several days. Check the camera at her house, ride to the Houstonian, enjoy their amenities, make love, and then return to her house where we snuck away after dark in case someone was watching. We'd get her Jeep and drive to a different motel where we'd again make love, sleep, wake up, make love again, and then start the day all over.

I spotted the golden hued top of the can and steered her toward it. This was our third morning sneaking back into her house after spending the night elsewhere. We scaled the wall, and when I dropped beside her, she was staring at her door. I quickly glanced at what held her attention, and my hand instinctively went to my weapon. The door was open.

"Stay here," I said softly as I slowly approached.

As I neared, I could see that a prying tool had been used to spring the door. The frame had several deep gouges and was crushed and misshapen around the latch. I carefully pushed the door open and went inside. I cleared the lower floor, then the upper. When I was satisfied there was nobody there, I returned my weapon to its holster and took the camera with me as I hurried to the back yard. I tried to latch the door, and though it'd close, it didn't take much a push before it opened again. The entire door would have to be replaced this time.

"Anything?" she asked as I approached.

"No. Hold this," I said as I handed her the camera.

I again connect my phone to the camera. There were three video files. I selected the second one, downloaded it, and turned my phone so Willow could watch the video with me. The quality was bad because the break in had occurred overnight, but the night vision function did its job well enough for us to make out it was a man neither of us had seen before, and he was holding a pistol. The man crept up the steps, entered the master bedroom, and then returned a moment later. He then entered the rest of the rooms before he disappeared down the steps, no longer trying to be stealthy, and the video ended.

"I can't believe it's her," she whispered.

"I know... but the evidence speaks for itself."

"But why?" she asked. Her voice was soft, but I could hear the stress.

"I don't know. Let's go ask her."