Protecting Sis

Story Info
Protecting sis from abusive boyfriend leads to more...
4.9k words
4.54
34.9k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dra1108
Dra1108
38 Followers

I Don Mallen was born the male half of twins, my sister Laura being my other half. We both turned 18 about a month ago.

As twins we were always very close and I would say best of friends, but we were even closer than best friends.

My sister is totally hot with beautiful curly, long auburn hair, large sparkling blue eyes, full cupid's bow lips, long tanned legs and a beautiful set of D cup breasts.She is literally one of the hottest girls at our school.

I had features very similar to Laura's except where she was 5ft 6in tall at 105 lbs, I'm 6ft 2in tall at 220 lbs.

When I got to junior high I was 5ft 8in tall and weighed 140 lbs. I was so skinny I was always the butt of many jokes about my height and weight.

My Phys Ed teacher was an ex state wrestling champion and talked me into joining the wrestling team to get into shape.

Because I was so skinny the coach put me on a very rigorous weight training, diet and exercise program.

By the time I reached my senior year of high school I had reached my full height and weight except my 220 lbs was all muscle.

I had to admit I had a very impressive set of pecs, biceps, thighs, and rock hard abs.

The only problem was I unintentionally seemed to intimidate people even though I never acted hostile or did anything to deserve this type of reaction. It was just that my large size and muscular build are very intimidating.

I quickly found that if I wore loose fitting sweat pants and baggy shirts I looked more frumpy like I was hiding a weight problem. This allowed me to be more easily accepted by others..

Unfortunately wrestling isn't a sport that attracts a lot of attention. Other than the two teams, the coaches and the referees you may only see the occasional parent. Definitely no hot cheerleaders or bleachers full of cheering fans.

I was pretty shy and had several girls that were friends over the last couple of years but no actual "girlfriends" meaning I wasn't having any intimate relationships except with my right hand.

I was coming down the breezeway between classrooms toward the central quad area when I heard a very loud argument between a male and a familiar sounding female.

As I turned the corner I saw my sister yelling at Rick Adams. He's one of the varsity football linemen and a well known asshole and bully.

I never understood what my sister saw in him to actually make him her boyfriend.

She yelled that he was a lying, cheating bastard. She then slapped him across the face.

Rick grabbed Laura ripping her blouse then hit her full force in the left eye. She flew through the air then slid across the sidewalk into the wall.

I lost it. I charged up behind Rick and kicked him so hard in the balls he flipped completely over and landed on his back screaming in agony.

I landed on his chest and began pummeling his face as fast and as hard as I could with both fists.

There soon was blood everywhere and I heard a couple of loud cracks (what I found out later) that were his cheek bones and his jaw being broken.

That's when I heard a female voice screaming behind me "DON STOP, DON STOP, YOUR KILLING HIM"!!!! It was my sister Laura.

She was trying to pull me up off Rick.

I turned around and looked, her eye was already half swollen shut. A very large bruise was forming around her eye and cheek, and there was a noticeable cut across her chin.

There were tears rolling down her face as she grabbed me and held onto me as she was crying.

I dropped Rick's unconscious body and got up. I asked if she wanted me to take her to urgent care but she said to please just take her home.

Her blouse was half torn off along with her bra, exposing her right breast.

I pulled my sweatshirt off and pulled it over her head to cover her up.

That's when I heard several voices plus many loud gasps.

As I looked around I saw there was a very large crowd of forty plus students watching us.

Apparently my bare muscular physique was attracting lots of attention especially from the females.

I took Laura home and called mom to tell her what happened.

She told me she didn't care what Laura said, I was to take her to the hospital emergency room and she'd meet us there in thirty minutes.

The doctor was still looking at Laura when mom arrived.

She told me she had called Jack Taylor an attorney she knew from work and I was to say absolutely nothing to anyone. If the police showed up I was to ask for him, he now was my attorney.

The doctor put a couple of stitches in Laura's chin, he also put an ice pack on her eye and cheek.

He said her cheek bone was cracked and there appeared to be some minor nerve damage to her eye but she could go home today.

He gave her a prescription for strong pain killers, wanted her to keep an ice pack on her eye, and wanted her to stay in bed for the next couple of days. If there was any change in her vision she was to come back in immediately.

When we got home I helped put Laura to bed. I was in the kitchen talking to mom when dad walked in.

He came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Tell me you kicked the fucking shit out of that bastard!"

"We'll dad, I left him unconscious, badly bruised, bloody and I think I may have broken some bones."

Dad hugged me and thanked me for looking out for my sister.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Dad left to answer the door and called me to the living room. There were two police officers at the door.

They stated that I needed me to go with them for questioning in reference to an assault and battery case I was involved in.

I told them I wanted my attorney present before questioning.

Mom told them the attorney's name and phone number.

Dad asked what I was supposed to have done?

The officer said I was the suspect in an unprovoked attack on another student who sustained several severe injuries.

"What the Fuck!" My dad said, "Come here officers"

He took them back to Laura's bedroom as we all followed. He knocked on her door. "Laura, are you decent? The police want to come in and talk to you."

We heard her say "Come in".

Dad asked Laura to remove the ice pack from her face.

She looked really bad. Her eye was completely swollen shut, the whole side of her face was swollen and very badly bruised, and there was a 1.5" cut on her chin with stitches.

Dad told them I was defending my sister after that "asshole" had attacked her first. "She has a cracked cheek bone and nerve damage to her eye too".

The two officers stepped away and talked quietly then one officer pulled out his phone and asked if could take pictures of Laura's injuries.

That's when I found out she also had a major case of road rash starting at her shoulder down her back, her hip and across her thigh when she had slid across the concrete.

Dad explained that Rick had attacked Laura after she slapped him for cheating on her and that's when I had come to her defense.

They asked Laura if there were any witnesses. She gave them about twenty peoples names she recalled being there.

She said there were a lot more people watching and she could probably get many of their names too if needed.

That's when they told us that Rick Adams had sworn out a complaint that I had made an unprovoked attack on him.

The officers then sent the photos along with dads statement to the DA's office. After about 20 minutes they received a text back.

They told mom and dad the DA said I could come to the station tomorrow at 10am and bring our attorney to make my statement.

We were also asked to bring Laura if possible as the DA wanted to prosecute Rick Adams for assault and battery and filing a false police statement.

The officer said a couple of Rick's friends also filed witness statements. They too would likely be charged.

We all went back to the living room and talked

When the officers left I told mom I was going to go check on Laura.

I gently knocked and was told to come in. I sat on the edge of the bed and asked if she needed anything?

Laura reached over and grabbed me resting her head on my shoulder.

I heard her quietly sobbing and felt her tears soaking into my shirt.

"Are you OK?" I asked, concerned there was something else wrong.

She raised her head looking into my eyes "You were going to kill him weren't you?"

"Not intentionally, but I was so angry after he hit you I wanted to. I might have if you hadn't stopped me."

She put her head back on my chest and tightly hugged me. "Thank you." she said quietly.

I put my arms around her and she winced.

"Let me see those scrapes." I asked. She raised up and pulled her nightgown over her head then took it off.

She wasn't wearing a bra. I was totally surprised as she exposed her beautiful D cup breast to me. She twisted around to show me all the cuts and scrapes going starting at her shoulder all the way down below her panty line.

"I'll be right back." I told her.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out the first aid kit and started looking through it. "Ah there it is"

I came back with a tube of lidocaine pain ointment. Here let me put this on it, I've used it before with cuts, it may help with the pain.

It stung a little bit at first, but soon Laura said the pain was much less and kissed and hugged me again.

Having my sister with her bare breasts pressed into me got me hard immediately, something that didn't escape Laura's attention.

She looked into my eyes as she reached down and started gently rubbing my hardon through my shorts then started to kiss me more passionately.

My head was spinning. I'd never thought of my sister as a sexual being before. She was super "HOT" but because she was my sister, I'd always considered her off limits.

Looking at her and feeling her naked body pressed to me felt wonderful, but I was also scared, and confused.

We were crossing a line that a brother and sister were never supposed to cross.

Laura started undoing the buttons of my shirt then slipped my shirt off.

"Laura, what are you doing?" I asked.

She pushed me back onto the bed then laid on top of me resting her head on my chest.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too Laura".

She ran her hand across my pecs and abs. "Damn Don I never knew you were so buffed"!

Even at home I wore the same baggy clothes out of habit and never ran around without my shirt.

"We'll thank coach Calkins and wrestling." I chuckled.

I looked down and told her we really shouldn't be doing this, but she looked back at me and said something that both shocked and greatly excited me.

"Don I've always loved you but not just as a brother. I'm in love with you. I've never known a way to say it, but after you saved me I just had to show you."

I looked into her eyes and said something I hadn't wanted to face before, "Laura I'm in love with you too".

I suddenly had to come to grips with the fact I was deeply in love with my sister, not just as a sister but as a woman, a beautiful, wonderful, sensual creature I've known all my life.

I leaned forward and gave her a soft sensual kiss as best I could without hurting her.

She looked up at me and pulled me into a much more physical urgent kiss even though I could tell it was painful for her.

I looked in her eyes to see tears, not tears of pain but tears of joy running down her cheeks which made my heart soar.

I was being careful not to aggravate her injuries as I rolled her over and kissed my way across her neck and down to her very hard erect nipples. I placed her entire nipple in my mouth and sucked while flicking my tongue back and forth across the hard nub. She gasped and pulled me tighter to her breast.

I used my hand to pull on her other nipple, rolling it between my fingers eliciting even louder moans from her.

We got into a race to see who could get the other's clothes off first.

Laura had a completely shaved pussy and I could clearly see her engorged clit and wet inner lips sticking out between her puffy outer lips. She was absolutely stunning.

She tried to move her face down to my cock but I told her "No, I'm first."

I moved down between her smooth thighs and took my tongue and flattened it out and licked her from her pink little anus all the way to her clit. She tasted absolutely wonderful.

Watching all that lesbian porn was going to pay off after all.

She gasped as she grabbed my head pulling me tightly to her.

I kept up my assault on her beautiful pussy as I put two fingers into her tunnel and started rubbing until I found her "G spot". I continued to run my tongue up and down between her pussy lips and flicking it across her clit.

I could feel her whole body starting to tremble and shake as her orgasm quickly built.

I took my other index finger and collected some of her sweet pussy lubricant then placed it against her tight little anus. I gently pushed in all the way past the second knuckle as I started curling and straightening my finger along with my continued ministrations on her pussy.

She exploded in an orgasm.

She quickly grabbed her pillow, placing it across her face as I heard her not so muffled screams.

After several orgasms she finally came down and gently pushed me away. "Too sensitive, too sensitive" is all she could say before her whole body went limp.

I moved up next to her and held her close to me. Within minutes I could hear her breathing change to a quiet constant gentleness.

Between the stress, the pain killers and the very powerful sexual release she had fallen asleep.

I gently moved away pulling her sheet up over her. I gave her a gentle kiss and went out to the kitchen.

Mom came over and hugged me.

"Your father went to get some dinner but before he gets back I need to talk to you."

"What's up?" I asked.

"Don I heard you and Laura having sex, but before you try to deny it or try to explain it away be aware I'm not mad."

"I've known for a long time how much you two love each other.

Not just as siblings but much deeper. You two never treated each other as siblings, it has always been with much more respect, affection, care and compassion. I just knew."

"The only thing I ask is under no circumstances let your father or ANYONE ELSE find out about this and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT get her pregnant."

I raised my eyes, looked at mom and told her "You're right mom, I do love her".

She just looked at me and smiled.

.....................

The next morning we all went to the police station and Laura and I gave our statements. The detective took many more pictures of Laura's injuries. They also had her sign a release for her medical records.

He informed us they had taken statements from thirty two of the people that had witnessed the incident and their version matched up exactly with our statements.

He also told us Rick and his witnesses were coming in shortly with their parents to answer some questions.

They were going to arrest them at that point. If we would like, there was a two way mirror in the interrogation room and we could watch and listen in from next door.

We were watching as the detectives went over the statements, all three had reiterated on how they were just sitting and talking when I attacked Rick for no reason.

Rick looked real bad with his jaw was wired shut and he had a plastic cast around his jaw and head. Both his eyes were black and his whole face was badly swollen.

His father went on a tirade on how "this criminal had attacked his son" and how he was going to sue my parents just as the DA entered the room.

The two detectives moved to the back of the room as the DA sat down.

The DA said "Mr Adams I know you're upset and something like this is a terrible thing to happen to anyone but before we arrest the young man that did this there are a few questions that need to be cleared up", he started laying out numerous photos of Laura's injuries along with a large stack of papers on the table.

It seems we have thirty two witnesses that say your son attacked Laura Mallen first causing these injuries in the photos and Don Mallen, her brother was just coming to his sisters defense.

Also the statements state your son's two friends weren't even there and school attendance records show they were in class across campus at the time of the assault.

Mr. Adams started mumbling that these were just Laura and my friends and they were lying for us.

The DA cut him off as he told him that four of the statements were from school board members that were on campus that day for a meeting. They all stated the exact same events as the other witnesses.

Mr Adams looked at the three boys and glared "You lying little bastards!"

I looked at the two detectives in the back of the room as they were trying to hide their smirks as they took out their handcuffs.

The DA then spoke "All three of you are being charged with filing false police statements and you Rick Adams will also be charged with felony assault and battery".

The two detectives came forward and put cuffs on all three and then read them their rights. All three kids' parents were cursing at their sons and giving them hell as they were led out.

The DA left and came to our room. He asked if we had any questions?

Dad told him "No we're good."

He told dad "Off the record, Rick has numerous assault incidents on file as a minor but this one would be charged as an adult since he was now over 18."

He also recommended we apply for an order of protection and see an attorney about a civil lawsuit.

We all thanked him and left.

..............,..,,,,,

I headed back to school after we left and got there just before the lunch break.

Boy was I in for a surprise!

As I walked through the halls all the sudden people I never talked to were saying "Hi Don", and other greetings.

Almost every girl I passed smiled, said hello and several put their hands on my abs and a few even rubbed my cock.

When I got to the cafeteria Becky Rhodes, one of the senior cheerleaders, walked up to me laughing and said "Hello Ironman" as she slapped my stomach fairly hard.

She'd always been kind of a stuck up smart ass so I'd never talked to her. The blow from her had no effect on me, but Becky let out a very loud "FUCK!!!!" as she started shaking her hand.

She turned and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to lift it as she said loudly "What the fuck do you have stuck under your shirt!"

As she lifted my shirt all that was there were my hard abs. She froze as she looked and then said "Damn!" she continued to raise my shirt almost all the way off and again said "DAMN!!!" she then started running her hand across my well defined pecs and abs.

She smiled then asked "Hmmm, is your tool as hard as the rest of you?" as she reached down the front of my pants and grabbed my growing cock.

I'm no porn star but I do have a very respectable 8 1/2 inch very thick cock.

She had a very surprised look at first then got a huge smile.

"Damn nice tool!" is all she said as she started jacking my cock.

"Hey Becky did you find anything good?" one of the other cheerleaders yelled.

Becky turned and called "Hey I got first dibs, second dibs, and maybe third dibs too."

The other girls' eyes got huge and I heard all kinds of mumbled comments. Holly shit, fuck, how big is it, etc.

Becky put her face next to my ear and in a low sultry whisper said "Don if you'd like a tight wet warm place to put that I'm available this Friday."

She turned and walked to the table where she wrote down something on a piece of paper.

She walked back over and stuck it in my pants pocket then walked out of the cafeteria followed by her entourage.

I pulled my shirt back down then walked over and got my lunch.

As I came back and sat down I pulled out the note, it was her address and phone number. Hmmm.

Several girls came over then sat down around me. They started talking and flirting with me.

Dra1108
Dra1108
38 Followers
12