Protecting The One I Love

Story Info
What a son does to protect his mother.
6k words
4.43
33.5k
72
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Every person in my little tale is fictional. Any resemblance to someone you know is a coincidence. Anyone partaking in sexual stuff is OVER 18. Anyone not liking sex acts between a young man and his mother, find another story to read.

*

Standing in the middle of the living room, Jarvis Tate stood with a blank expression on his bruised face. SMACK! Another lightning quick left jab from me, Len Gray, his stepson. Tate, looking like he'd had about a dozen shots of whiskey, plus the half dozen or so, shots to his head from this 18 year old, using his face for a sparing partner.

"Come on, you worthless piece of shit, hit me back!"

SMACK! A quick right cross to the bridge of Tate's nose, spewing blood over his shoulder, leaving him on his knees, in tears, holding one hand out in front of him, hoping to stop my onslaught.

"Are you ever going to hit my mother again?" I yelled, just as the EMT's were taking my mom to the hospital.

"I didn't hit her, she fell down the stairs," he cried.

"You lying piece of shit, she didn't get a broken wrist and broken nose falling down stairs in our one story house!" I yelled, as he rose to his feet.

WHOMP, WHOMP, a quick one two to his blubbery midsection. This time, he doubled over, holding himself, while I noticed the front of his pants were now wet, from his bladder emptying.

Even hearing sirens nearing mom's house, I didn't let up. A well placed kick to his jaw, and along with at least one tooth, a huge gob of spit and blood flew out.

As two Police cruisers pulled up to the house, I started thinking of what just might happen to me. I also wondered just who called them. I was hoping it was mom, but I couldn't be sure, until they entered the opened front door.

"OK, son, that's quite enough," the burly policeman said.

"Your mama told us what Tate did to her," the other cop said.

At this point, a little back story just might be helpful.

I'm Leonard Gray, or Len as I now prefer to be called. I'll shortly be turning 19 years of age, and I've recently finished my last two years of High School at one of Missouri's finest Military Schools, because my asshole of a stepfather didn't want me around my mother's house.

My own father, Brady Gray, III, passed away some eight years ago, leaving mom and me alone, but fairly well off. You see my dad was close to 25 years older than mom, but they truly did love each other. I always appreciated the fact they didn't name me Brady the fourth.

We lived sort of a quiet life in Springfield, Missouri, enough like a southern city, but big enough to retain some semblance of normalcy, not to be considered out and out rednecks.

My dad made a very good living, as an investment manager, with a medium sized firm. Mom was always a homemaker, who always made sure I had everything I ever needed. Nothing too excessive, but comfortable.

After dad died, I was lost for a while, but with mom's encouragement, and my newfound activity, I pulled myself out of the doldrums. My new activity? My school's gym had a punching bag in each of the four corners. Not a heavy bag, but what was known as a speed bag. I already found I had very good hand eye coordination, so I became very good at controlling the speed bags.

Couple this, with the two years of my military school boxing team, and I knew I'd never let my shithead of a stepfather hurt mom, ever again.

By the time I finished high school, I was a champion lightweight boxer. Standing just about 5'9", and weighing 145, or so, I knew I could not only defend myself, but mom, too.

Fast forward to the start of my story. I had just left the cab that drove me from the bus station, when I saw the ambulance in front of our house. Dropping my luggage inside the door, seeing two paramedics treating my mom, I was livid. Just then, Jarvis came back into the house, as if he'd never been there, beforehand.

It was the medics who told me what happened. It was then, my boxing training that took over.

When the cops got there, I yelled to them not to call any medics for him, until mom was safely at the nearest hospital. They agreed, and took me aside, leaving my worthless stepfather laying in his own piss and blood.

"The medics told us your mama's wrist was broke in such a way, it could only have been wrenched."

"I need to go see her, please."

"OK, but we will be there shortly to take your statement, after we drop this 'treasure' in jail."

As I rushed to the hospital, I found mom getting examined in the ER. She had been given something for pain, but still recognized me. It broke my heart seeing her face black and blue, with the start of two shiners, and her wrist taped with multiple layers of bandages.

The ER Doc told me her wrist was too swollen to reset the broken bones, plus her broken cheek bone.

I just stood next to her bed, holding her good hand, telling her not to try to speak, and I tried reassuring her that Jarvis Tate would never hurt her, again.

I spoke to the police, telling them what I saw, as well as what I did.

All the medical staff convinced me to go home, as my mother was being well taken care of as well as being medicated.

When I arrived back at our house, I just stood inside the front door surveying the damage. More than a little blood. Furniture knocked over, but not broken.

After cleaning up all the blood, and straightening the furniture, I finally collapsed in an overstuffed chair. Closing my eyes, all I saw was mom being cared for by the EMTs and Tate cowering in the corner.

I was told the next morning that the surgery to repair mom's wrist would have to wait until the following morning.

I did spend some time during the day, trying to convince mom that nothing that happened was her fault.

She kept saying what an old fool she had been, letting this jerk into her life nearly three years ago.

"He had us all fooled, mom," I told her while brushing a few strands of graying hair off her forehead.

For the first time in over two days, I finally saw her smile. It was overshadowed by her two black eyes. At least her smile was on the mend, even if her body wasn't.

Later that afternoon, one of the original cops who was investigating this assault came into mom's room just to see how she was doing.

"Hey, Lindy, how y'all doing?"

"Len, this nice man and I go back to third or fourth grade, if I remember correctly. George, I'm as fine as possible."

Seeing mom with a longtime friend, gave me an idea, or two. Before I could voice my idea, mom must have read my mind, telling me that George was married to another classmate of theirs.

After some more questions, mom and I were left by ourselves.

"Lenny, I want you to know that my sister will be staying with us until I can take care of myself. You won't even know she's around. Besides, that will give you time to start looking for colleges to attend."

I did have to admit, I was a bit concerned about helping my mother with certain things that a son shouldn't help his mother with.

Let me interject here, that I had never thought of mom in any way other than motherly.

Another two days, and I got to bring mom home, as one always recovers better at home.

Seeing how well I cleaned our house, and put the furniture back in place, brought a smile to her face. Looking into the back yard fire pit, seeing a pile of ashes, she didn't have to ask, knowing it was the remains of Tate's clothing. And no, I wasn't going to tell him.

Getting mom settled in bed, and getting Aunt Pauline from the bus station, we started getting into a routine.

After nearly two weeks, Aunt Pauline returned home, and I was left in charge. I did apply to several colleges, knowing I wanted to take business and finance classes.

It must have been the second or third morning after Pauline left, I greeted mom coming out of her bedroom, telling her she was looking much better.

What came out of her mouth stunned me.

"Lenny, would you help me with my bath?"

I just stared at her and replied, "are you positive?"

"I think so, but if you aren't sure, I could wear my bathing suit, or something."

Gulp!

Was my mother, who I had never seen totally naked before, asking me to help bath her? Buck naked?

"OK, only if you're 100% positive."

"Leonard Gray, I'm not inviting you to a sex orgy, I just want some help washing my back, and helping me in and out of the tub!"

I felt badly that she still needed this help, so I did agree, reluctantly. I had installed two grab bars for assistance, but mom still wanted a steady hand to help her feel safe.

I heard the water filling the tub, and mom came out of the bathroom, went into her room, and came back out wrapped in just a large towel.

Following her into the bathroom, she took off the towel, hanging it just next to the tub. This was the first time I got any look of her entire body, in my life.

For her age, just shy of 44 years, her body still looked very nice to me. Just about 5'4" and a little on the heavy side, without being fat, she was blushing a bit easing herself into the tub. Her C cup breasts showed her age and having a child, but her nipples appeared to be the size of pencil erasers.

I tried looking away, but my eyes were drawn back to her womanly charms.

After a minute or two, she quietly asked me to wash her back. Taking a wash cloth, I soaped it up and began washing her neck and shoulders. As my hand went down her back, she leaned forward allowing my clothed hand down to her behind. Back up, I asked if she was doing OK. All I heard was a soft hum, and a soft yes.

I added some more soap and started washing the front of her neck. Not hearing any resistance, I started to gently wash the top of her chest. Down just a bit further, I realized where my hand was headed, and felt my cock straining in the shorts I had on.

"Lenny, you can go down just a bit further, if you'd like," she whispered, barely audible.

Embolden, I placed my wash cloth covered hand right on her right breast. I heard just a slight gasp, so I asked if that was OK. All mom did was to nod her acceptance.

Even through the cloth, I could feel her nipple stiffen under my touch. Her next moved shocked me even more. She took my hand, taking the cloth away, and replaced it back on her breast.

"You can softly touch, but be very gentle."

I couldn't believe I was holding a breast for the very first time, and it was my mothers. Her nipple was as hard as a rock, and my fingers very lightly ran all around it.

My breathing started getting louder, when mom took my hand and placed it on her other breast. It felt exactly the same.

After a few minutes, she looked up into my eyes, and I just leaned over and kissed her full lips, and not in a mother/son sort of way. I could feel my cock trying to explode in my shorts, when mom reached out one hand, placing it right on my bulge.

Just the feel of her hand on my sex for about ten seconds and I shot my load.

"Mom, mom, I'm so sorry," I stammered.

"Shhh, its perfectly normal, don't worry, son. Help me up, and we'll get us both cleaned up."

After helping mom dry off, and changing my cum soaked shorts, we both sat on our sofa, with mom holding both my hands. I had a hard time looking her in the eyes.

"Len, look at me, please, and know that was the first time in a long time any man has shown me true affection. It doesn't bother me that this affection came from you. Do you want to talk about what happened?"

I just shook my head, looking at the floor.

I felt mom's hand take my chin, looking me straight in the eyes. She moved in front of me and very gently kissed my lips.

"See, we weren't struck dead by lightening, were we?"

Smiling, I just took her in my arms, hugging her just enough not to hurt any of the wounds from her attack.

With our foreheads touching, and both of us not saying a word, I moved closer and returned her kiss. Damn, but that felt good. So we did it again, with just a little tongue.

"Let's go to my bedroom, Len."

Off we went, for what, I wasn't sure. Getting in her bedroom, she took off her robe and slippers, and silently get under the covers. I quickly followed also minus my clothes.

Laying facing each other, mom asked if I had any questions. Not saying anything, she quickly asked if I was a virgin. I just nodded that I was.

She took my face in both hands and very softly kissed my lips. Damn, that felt so good. I responded kissing her a bit deeper, and placing one hand on her breast. Feeling her nipple quickly responding, I moved my head downward taking her nipple into my mouth. I gave it a very soft kiss, then licked all around it making it as hard as I could have imagined.

As I moved to her other breast, she rolled onto her back, leading me on move on top of her. As I settled between her wide open thighs, she took my solid nearly 6 inches of sex and guided me inside her very hot, wet honey pot.

All this while I was still sucking on each nipple. She lifted my face upwards, kissing me, eagerly. I started picking up steam, pumping faster and harder.

In just about five minutes I literally exploded inside a vagina, for the first time.

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

Moms arms still wrapped around me with her vaginal muscles milking my still rock hard manhood. She resumed thrusting upwards, so I resumed my pumping in and out. Yes, it was a bit messy, but what did I know. This was all new territory for me, and I was having the time of my life. This second time around, I lasted much longer, bringing mom to several very loud orgasms.

By the time I finally finished, we were both wiped out. Rolling onto my back, trying to catch my breath, mom handed me a towel to clean myself up.

With her in the bathroom, I just waited for her to return. As she reappeared, I walked up to her, took her in my arms and gave her as soft a kiss as I could muster.

"Lets lay down and talk."

Laying next to each other, both still naked, she looked at me, smiling and asked if I had any regrets. I shook my head no, and she grinned, saying she didn't either.

"I take it we can't let anybody know about this, right?"

"You're right. Society frowns on mothers and sons having sexual relations."

"Is this just a one time occurrence?" I asked.

"Let's take this slow, for now. But let me say that this was the best sex I've had in years."

"You know, mom, this was my first, so you know its my best."

"Let's try to get some sleep, big boy."

Sometime during the night, I felt her breasts against my back. Her hand on my hip. A very light kiss on my neck. Her hand moved to my growing cock in my briefs. I heard a very quiet 'shush'.

As I rolled onto my back, her hand crept inside my briefs, taking hold of my already rock hard shaft. Pushing my briefs down, I felt her mouth slowly lick the head of my sex. With her hand caressing my balls, most of my nearly six thick inches disappeared down her throat.

Fuck me, but that felt fantastic. I watched her head bob up and down my cock. I moved her body around while lowering her panties, having her sex right over my mouth.

I tentatively placed my tongue into her soaking wet pussy, licking up and down her slit. This was a definite first, both receiving and giving oral sex. With my sex deep in mom's throat and my tongue moving in and out of her sex, both of us were panting and moaning loud enough we were glad our neighbors were far enough away they couldn't hear us.

As my climax neared, I just held her hips as my stream after stream of cum shot into her throat. With my very wet face buried in between her thighs, we both were trying to recover.

Rolling over to face each other, mom kissed me, almost forcefully, giving me just a taste of what I had just shot down her throat.

"I love you, Lenny," she whispered, "and I don't care who knows!"

I just held her in my arms, with my mind going a million miles per hour, thinking of what we could do to keep living in this situation. I knew we were more than compatible, but there was the small matter of us being mother and son.

When we finally got out of bed, I checked my emails to see that I had been accepted by two of the colleges I'd applied to. The College of The Ozarks, just down the road in Hollister, Missouri, and The Evergreen State College, in Olympia, Washington.

These two schools couldn't be more different if they tried. Ozarks was one of the most conservative Christian schools in the entire country, and Evergreen State College was one of the most liberal schools anywhere.

What a choice. If mom and I were going to live together, as husband and wife, moving 55 miles to the south, just wasn't going to cut it.

That afternoon, as we were sitting discussing this, we got a summons, telling us that jerk, Jarvis Tate was suing me, for assaulting him! Wow, the balls on that jackass.

We had until the following week to decide how I would defend myself.

The next morning, mom's cop friend called us with some very valuable information, which would help make our case even more solid.

Seven days later we were in court, looking at Tate with one of our city's slimiest lawyers by his side.

My lawyer, a long time family friend, stood up, and told the judge that in the eyes of Missouri state law, Tate and my mother were never legally married.

"Mr. Tate, did you and Abigail Jenson ever get a legal divorce? I can't seem to find any record in any state, so, could you enlighten this court?"

"Answer the question, Mr. Tate," the judge ordered.

His lawyer jumped up and said no matter the legality of the marraige, the assault still stood.

"Do you mean the fact that Mr. Gray was defending his mother, the woman your client is charged with assaulting?"

His lawyer was still standing, trying to think of something else to say, when the judge banged his gavel, twice and dismissed the case.

I looked over at Tate and quietly told him anytime he wanted a rematch I was more than ready.

As mom and I left the courthouse, several longtime friends who were there to support us all told us how happy we both looked. They said this with a wink and a smile.

Getting back to our house, I felt something else was bothering my mother.

"Len, please sit down, we have some very important things to discuss."

Taking a few breaths, she started slowly.

"First, these past six weeks have been the happiest since your father passed. Second, I wouldn't change a thing in our relationship. And third, and most important, I think I'm pregnant!"

If I had false teeth, they would have fallen out of my mouth.

"No kidding?"

"For real!"

"That definitely puts this in a new light, mom."

"And you're going to have to start calling me Lindy, not mom, even in our house."

My mind was racing about a hundred miles per hour, but with a smile that just wouldn't quit.

I had been doing some research, and decided to share a few ideas with mom, oops, Lindy.

"OK, Lindy, this is an idea for us to consider. First, I've already contacted this school in Washington state, and they told me I could start the second semester, early next year. Second, after we find out for sure, plus a due date, we can move to that area, find a house, get settled, and just maybe get married, before this little one makes an appearance."

When I didn't hear any response I thought I was in way over my head.

"You've done some serious thinking, haven't you?"

I just nodded.

"I've got a Doctor's appointment next Monday, so let's enjoy our weekend, and discuss this some more."

I just nodded again.

All weekend we just enjoyed each other's company. Not so much like mother and son, but more like true lovers.

Yes, we made love. Many times. In many rooms. In nearly every position imaginable. We were truly in love.

On Sunday evening, we sat together, just talking.

12