Protecting Tiffany

Story Info
Trace, Sofie, overseas boxing, 19th birthday, bestie Freja.
4.7k words
4.33
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Tiffany) A porn actress's story

Abuse of women in the porn industry is alarming; the chosen craft places many of these young women in harmful situations. Politics are bleak at best, with society turning a blind eye. Many of these women are young and naive to the complexities of business, especially evident in porn.

I hope you see this female as a person you could be friends with; the only difference, in this case, is that her choices led her into the world of pornography. All names in this story are made-up; if your name is similar or the situations mentioned, it is a pure coincidence.

The story starts with the background of the individuals involved with names mentioned as they grew into adults. In time they develop their perspective stage personas.

Trace Bransen

Trace, his immediate family called him David, his middle name. Why, one of his cousins was named Trace, and he was older, so to keep confusion down and fighting among the in-laws. Why they did not use different names was his mother and cousin. As young females, they talked about baby names, his mother chose Trace but then thought her cousin stole it. His folks used his middle name as far back as he could remember. He grew up in a more inferior area of Gary, Indiana. He lived on the west side of town, between the ghetto and the middle-class suburbs. His whole family had a drinking problem from the first time he could remember. But did live better than most black people in the area. His dad worked for the steelworks, and his mom was home with the children. Trace had three sisters and three brothers; this made seven of them, sometimes their mom worked at the bakery down the street.

He was very good at sports and played little league baseball during the summers.

One Saturday evening, his mother got drunk at the nearby liquor establishment and walked home staggering, almost falling down a few times. he saw her down the street and ran to help her. She grabbed Trace, holding on so she wouldn't fall. It was a warm summer day, so most people were outside on their front porches, seeing his mother drunk and staggering while her son helped her home.

They began to laugh at her.

"Stop laughing at my mom."

They calmed down, seeing the hurt look on the boy's face, but still snickered as they walked on. One mean bully dude continued to laugh; he did not care. Trace was embarrassed and angry simultaneously, but he got his mom home safely and gently put her in her bed.

He went to go fine this kid who laughed at his mom. The bully saw him, and walked up, saying, "You better leave before I hurt you boy, go home to your loser mom." Trace jumped on him, lighting him up. Trace got in the first punch, rocking him. The bully was dazed but quickly recovered and threw a couple of blows.

This event caused him to want to learn how to box, joining a local boxing club. It took several summers before he stopped the guy from laughing; later, they became good friends.

One day a boxing academy was in Chicago to promote awareness of its chapter and a recruiting search. Since Gary, Indiana, was so close, flyers went out into our neighborhood. Everyone he saw was telling him about it. After all, no guy ever tried challenging Trace, as he had built up my strength and fighting ability walking my mother home from the bar. He never judged her. She was his mom, and eventually, she quit drinking because his dad had enough of it, and divorce was looming. That was enough to cause her to get help.

Sofia Lola Moller

Sofia grew up in a typical household in a small city in Holland. Her father was Foreman for a construction company, and her mother was a local elementary school teacher. Life was hard; there were many things her family could not afford, but life moved on.

Sofia graduated High school and would be 19 in a few months. Her dad was working late that night, her mother was in the middle of making dinner. Her mother asked if she could go on an errand at the local store; she had run out of a few grocery items. She got the items her mom wanted and then returned home. She kissed her mom on the cheek and said she had to run to a friend's house for a minute.

Her mom said, "Okay, hurry back; dinner will be ready in an hour." Okay, Sofia responded.

Meanwhile, Sofia was a little blonde bombshell. Her Mom and Dad had another baby, a boy. A little brother who Sofia just adored so much. He was now a 5-year-old little man. Her parents didn't know much about what was going on with Sofie at high school. At her age, she was very secretive, as most teenagers are. They thought she was a good girl, and she was determined to keep it that way.

However, her body changed, and with many school challenges, it caused her to overeat. By the time she graduated, she was a good 30 lbs overweight, and her pants size was a 12.

She looked at a cartoon commercial on TV; of the Pillsbury doughboy, and she thought to herself, 'that's me, the Pillsbury dough girl, Ugg!'

Suddenly, her parents got a call one afternoon. Her grandmother was sick and thus was sent to the hospital. All the family gathered, wishing her well and sending flowers and cards. Sofia always loved her grandmother, spending many summers with her while school was out, and was deeply concerned. Her grandmother's condition got stable, but the Doctors decided to have her remain in the hospital, doing additional tests and checking on other things. Sofia asked for details, but they were tight-lipped on any specifics.

Later that week, she checked her weight using an online app. Her being 5 foot 6 feet tall, she weighed 170 pounds, and her BMI read 27.4, she was overweight for her size. She wanted her BMI to be at the most 20. She would have to lose a whopping 40 lbs.! Sofia began a conscious effort to get this under control, seriously strongly determined to do it.

Life went back to routine - she began to work out and check in on her grandmother's condition from time to time. That Sunday, suddenly, she passed away. It was a tough time, everyone was crying, and Sofia was too. They buried her grandmother in a beautiful casket. She couldn't go to the gravesite; it hurt too much. She told her parents, "I'll do it at another time." Of course, they let her grieve how she wanted to, and she appreciated them for that.

Boxing club opportunity

Trace was now 18 and a year out of high school. His life was usual for a young black kid at his age. Both boys and girls were getting into each other (literally) and doing other things like sports, social clubs, and moving on to college. That was a strong year for education among black people nationwide. His instructors were involved with the Chicago boxing academy and said he had good power. Trace knew it felt good to get out his frustrations by hitting a bag or sparring with the guys.

He was a muscular burgeoning young man by now. Trey David didn't get involved in attempting college just yet; he just concentrated on a little side job and boxing.

One afternoon his boxing instructor asked him if he was serious about boxing.

"Why are you asking me if I am serious when you already know?" Trace responded.

" After I say this, we will see if you are or not." There was a pause and then silence, then he told him, "You need dancing lessons," his instructor said.

He fell over laughing; after recovering and facing him again, he said, "Are you insane."

" Look, you're a guy with good power, but many fellas have. What makes the difference?" He asked. Then there was silence again, waiting for him to answer, but Trace didn't have an answer for him.

He said, "footwork man, footwork.' If we're going, to be honest with ourselves, this is what you need to be good at; to be great at boxing. Now don't answer; please go and sleep on it. He turned around and left him there alone, walking away swiftly.

That night he got on his computer, then YouTube, and watched all the boxing greats, like Ali, Frazer, Rocky Marciano, Larry Holmes, and Lenox Lewis. You could hardly see Joe Lewis's old film, and of course, Iron Mike Tyson. Trace had to admit it, but Gus, the boxing instructor, was right. He didn't know if he wanted to be a world champion like these guys but had to admit that he needed dancing lessons.

Trace, the next day, went to Gus, telling him he would get the dancing lessons." Now keep this to yourself, Tray, we're paying for this, and we don't want this to get out." Well, he didn't have to worry about that; there was no way he was telling anybody this, not even his parents. Could you imagine all the teasing he would suffer? On top of all that, Gus told him it had to be the ballroom kind." Yikes," Trace thought.

He went to a dancing academy far outside Chicago, learning such dances as the Rumba, Tango, and Samba. Tray especially liked Swing and Jive, an old black style. He learned twelve in all, having the best time, and it was also therapeutic.

A few months later, Tray received a call from the academy, asking if he would be interested in boxing overseas, preferably in Japan. He said, "I don't know. I'll have to go over this with his mom and dad."

"Okay," they said," but let us know by the end of the day."

So, Trace asked his mom and Dad for advice, and they said, "of course, son, call them back now!"

He said, "Oh My God, okay-okay." They knew it was a golden opportunity that only came around once in a lifetime.

Sofia's new job

With help from her dad, Sofia got a job at a local gym, helping to sign up new subscriptions. This involved personal visits, meeting people who came by the gym, and making phone calls. Life was looking up, and she got the tattoo she wanted, the date her grandmother died, put on her wrist, with a beautiful wreath that circled just below that.

Freja was a girl who graduated high school, worked at the gym before they hired Sofia, and quickly became her fast friend. She showed her all the ropes and ways around difficult situations and problems at the company.

Sofia's work at the gym was going great. She started to work out a lot during the summer break and lost a whopping 18 lbs., leaving only 22 lbs. before she met her goal; it was an excellent start. All this emphasis on her body sculpting and weight reduction landed her a job as a trainer, the youngest the company had ever had.

Boy, was she excited? 'Extra money and buying new clothes and stuff,' she said, 'my life is awesome.' While at the mall, she came across a tattoo parlor and looked around. The attendant asked if she needed any help.

She said, "Yeah, I've always thought, 'always follow your dreams,' can I get that on my wrist?

"Of course," the guy said, "it'll cost $155."

"Okay," Sofia said. It was one of her grandmother's sayings, and she always wanted it with her.

The following week there was a commotion at the gym, as the club had chosen to host the European boxing trials. It got busy - subscriptions were up 50% - thank goodness it was the summer holiday! She worked 10 hours a day for three months.

Then finally, the day came of the trials, and boy, was it crowded. Sofia saw what was happening with the guys and sometimes girls fighting in the club; seemed like to her they were getting beaten up. She didn't like it, but the gym was getting much publicity.

The gym did a good job promoting the trials. Some of the staff were chosen to participate in Europe. 'Wow,' Sofia thought! After it was over, the winners went to Kobe, Japan, the next stop for the European team.

The gym was leaving only a skeleton crew. Everyone else was due to be going, including Sofia. She ran home to tell Mom and Dad the great news. She busted in the door where her dad sat in his lounge chair reading the newspaper. She jumped in his lap, startling him. He said, "My goodness, Muffin, what's this all about?" Muffin was the nickname her dad called her; since she could remember, only her mom and Dad were allowed to use it. She didn't even let her little brother when he tried at times!

Sofia told her mom and dad she was going to Japan!

Time went slowly. Sofia said goodbye to her folks, to Freja, who had chosen to help mind the gym as a supervisor, while everyone was gone. Dad and Mom did manage to scrounge up 500$. Sofia and the supervisors boarded the plane at Esbjerg, only a few miles away. She boarded the flight and was in awe of the sea's majestic beauty and then Germany, Poland, and Russia before their layover in New Delhi. An 11-hour trip with a 2-hour layover. After eating from a local restaurant, they boarded a plane for the remaining 7-hour flight to Kobe.

'Wow,' thought Sofia, 'this is stupendous. All these people look Oriental.' Then, thinking again, 'oh silly, Japanese are Orientals,' but admitted laughing to herself that she'd only thought of Chinese as Orientals. She got to the building, housing all the visitors, and checked in. All expenses are paid by the European boxing team.

Boxing in Japan

David, Trace? The car's outside!" Mom yelled from the living room.

He was playing in the backyard with Jahoda, His little sister. The car ride took him to Chicago; it was his first time there. Boy, it was huge. The highway was massive, with six lanes and that was one way. It was jam-packed and full of cars as we headed to the airport. Just after the evening rush hour, traffic died down.

The plane flight was great. Trace got a chance to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time, and man, was it big. They had a layover in the Hawaiian Islands for a few hours, then continued to Kobe, Japan. It was early June, and he was thinking, 'I'm going to be here all summer.' He was in awe and amazement at the different kinds of people. He didn't know there were so many Japanese; he'd never seen one before, he laughed!

While training for the tournament, Trey came across a Jujitsu club. "Hmm," he thought, "let me check this out." He walked in and saw many Japanese guys, some girls, and older men practicing. One of the attendants walked up, asking, in Japanese, if he needed help. Trace had been learning Japanese a little since back at the academy in Chicago, so he thought He'd give it a try at responding. He didn't know what he said, but he was on the center mat suddenly. A club member stood before him, saying something in Japanese. It sounded like he said he wanted to challenge them in a fight. Huh?

The guy spoke some more Japanese, and a girl club member stood up.

"No, I didn't say you fight like little girls," Trey said, in Japanese but was unsure if that were the right words.

They all bowed, so he did too.

When Trey looked up, the girl gave him a few chops so fast that it instantly sent him to the mat.

"'Okay, "he thought, "you guys wanna play tough." He jumped up and swung, but not too hard as he didn't want to hurt the little Japanese woman. She sidestepped, giving him a chop to the back of his right calf, then a two-handed chop across his chest. He was down again.

Only then did the academy chaperon Gus find him, running in to say in Japanese who he was, and trying to explain Trey's behavior. That was how Himari, the Jiu-Jitsu girl, and Trey became fast friends.

Himari and Trace began hanging out together after their training sessions, his in boxing and hers in jujitsu. She asked about American boxing, so he showed her a few pointers, and she taught him a little jujitsu. Afterward, they decided to go to the Maritime Museum & Kawasaki good times world for our evening getaway.

The meeting at the Maritime Art Museum

Sofia was busy setting up the gym equipment, with the guys doing the heavy lifting. The girls mainly set up the ads and posters and stuff. Things had gone well, and after a week, she began to settle down. Afterward, her guide and companion wanted to relax for the evening. She didn't know it, but the chaperon companion was attracted to one of the equipment handlers and wanted to ditch Sofia at some point. She had a flyer about the Maritime Museum and put it down where Sofia would see it. Sofia picked it up and asked if it were possible to go.

Yes, that was the reply she got. Sofia did notice her chaperone was flirting with a guy who always showed up from time to time. Sofia and the woman took the bus to the Museum. They got there and looked around at all the historic ships.

Himari and Trey were also at the Maritime Museum. Himari took his hand and showed him the famous Japanese Samurai battle gear. That was okay by him, but he did notice she had taken his hand while walking.

Oh, it's nothing, he thought.

Sofia saw the incredible army men in strange uniforms and stopped to look closer.

Himari was in a rush looking for a particular Samurai and suddenly slipped away from Trace in the crowd. Trey looked around for her and saw a fantastic majestic-looking Samurai Sword, all shining and sparkling. He stopped abruptly for a better look, and that was when Sofia ran right into him.

Sofia looked up at Trey and said, "Oh, I am so sorry."

He was startled and turned around to see the most beautiful pair of green eyes he'd ever seen. Trace gathered enough to say hi back, say he was sorry he had stopped so fast, and apologize.

Sofia said, "No, it's her fault, she wasn't looking."

They both laughed.

Sofia looked around her and then spoke up. "I seem to have lost my guide."

He looked around and said, "So have I."

They both laughed again.

He stuck out his hand, "I am Trace David Branson from America, pleased to meet you. Well, Chicago, to be precise."

She said, "Oh, I've heard of Chicago. I am Sofia Karlsen from Esbjerg, Denmark."

Both of us didn't mention the actual city they lived in; that was something told not to do, say precisely where you live.

Just then, Himari showed up, calling him in Japanese. He called her over, also in Japanese, and Himari, saw Trey standing there with Sofia.

She said "Hi" in Japanese, which He interpreted for Sofia.

The chaperone had ditched Sofia, but she was perfectly safe, thanks to meeting us. Sofia tried to call her, but she didn't answer, so; he asked Himari if it was okay if Sofia hung out with them. Himari agreed.

The three finished viewing the Museum and agreed to go to the Kobe Luminarie. Sofia was having the best day of her life. She wanted to call the gym to ask for a ride but knew that would get her chaperone into trouble, and she did not want to do that. Himari and Trey assured her it would be okay, "Just don't say anything and your chaperon will owe you!"

"Huh," she didn't understand, "why would she owe me?"

"Because," Trey said, "she won't get into trouble for leaving you alone."

"Hmm," Sofia said.

We used the Bicycle taxi to move about from place to place. The Luminaire was terrific, breathtaking, and lit in multiple colors.

He told himself, "Boy would he love to live here someday."

The following week went great, and with the tournament three days off, he got approval from the supervisors to hang out with Himari and Sofia.

Sofia said, "Hey, let's get a tattoo, no, body art."

Himari asked, "What would it say?"

Sofia said," Never let your fear decide your fate."

We asked, "What does it mean?"

Sofia said," I don't know; it's just something my grandmother would say as I helped her in her flower garden."

Then Himari suddenly spoke up, saying," it's an old Japanese saying, to never let your skill or talent decide what you will ultimately become."

Sofia said," What does it mean?" Himari said," I don't know. It's something her grandmother always told her when she was in the rice paddy." They all laughed.

They had dinner that evening and then retired to their hotels after dropping Himari off.

Trey arrived at his room, thinking about the last few days' events. Boy, did he enjoy his newfound friends? He didn't know what to make of it; first, Himari held his hand, and Sofia kissed him before entering her hotel room. He shrugged his shoulders, saying," He doesn't know too much about women was obvious."

12