Protectors of Limaeria Ch. 01

Story Info
Naked priestess has an unusual guest.
9.6k words
4.35
4.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Guest

"We have arrived, my lady," the coachman said as the horse-drawn coach came to a halt in the courtyard of the Temple of the Holy Sun.

High Priestess Rosalind had finally arrived home.

She had spent the entire day blessing the dying and the wounded who were victim of a fire in the nearby town.

One of the guardsmen opened the door for her. Lady Rosalind immediately frolicked outside towards the entrance to the temple.

The Temple was an immensely large building that resembled something closer to a cathedral with three large limestone towers with ornate details. Passageways ran in between the towers. All three towers were connected to a combination of large chapels and quarters for the priestesses. A waterfall ran down from the main courtyard off into the valley. The building stood in the middle of the Golden Forest in the Kingdom of Limaeria.

In this kingdom, the veneration of the many Nature Gods stood central.

Each god had temples across the kingdom with their own order of priests or priestesses.

Lady Rosalind ran through the main hallway as she was greeted by the many priestesses roaming around the building. They all wore their standard tunics, which only went down to right underneath their crotch area. The tunic only consisted of two white silk pieces which were held together by a silver chain tied around the priestess' waists. This left a great part of their chests exposed, only just covering their breasts. Their sides were also completely left exposed.

After ascending the stairs to the top of one of the three towers, the high priestess had found her way to her quarters.

Rosalind was a young woman in her early twenties with long blonde hair that went down to just below her breasts. She had a pretty face and an athletic body.

The reason why the priestess was so hasty getting to her quarters was so she could finally take her tunic off. Hers considered off the same white material as all the other priestesses, only hers was a little longer to reach down to her ankles.

She closed the door of her large private quarters and immediately undid the chain around her waist, causing her tunic to fall open. With a shrug of her shoulders, the entire tunic fell to the ground. Leaving the priestess completely bare.

Her medium-sized breasts were quite round with no sag at all. They were crowned with two small erect nipples, which like the rest of her breasts were covered behind her long blonde hair. She had a slender but athletic frame with a flat stomach and long shapely legs. A firm shapely ass and a pink, clean-shaven pussy.

She became ecstatic after finally being freed of her clothing.

Rosalind had always been naked whenever she could during her life. Of course every time she had to leave the temple to visit the nearby towns and villages she needed to be decent, but here at the temple, the other priestesses had become used to her nudity. Hardly ever would she be seen on the temple grounds with anything on.

She always liked the sight of her own naked body and saw no reason to cover it.

Some of the rituals held at the temple would require her to be nude anyways so why would she bother wearing anything for the time in between?

After enjoying her nudity for a while, Rosalind stepped into the large pool in her quarters to rinse herself after a long and tiring day.

Then she went down to the main living area of the temple where the priestesses would pray, relax or eat. She remained naked of course.

She sat down on a pile of pillows and blankets with her legs crossed with a cup of wine in one hand and a tray of grapes which she put down beside her so she could occasionally pick one to eat.

"My Lady, there is a visitor who requested to see you," a petite priestess with short blonde hair said. "She says she is from the capital!"

Rosalind looked down at her own naked body. She wasn't used to getting visitors this late in the day. The sun had already begun to set. Neither was she used to showing her naked self to anyone outside of the temple.

Hesitatingly she said, "Let her in!"

The priestess walked away and not much later she walked back in, followed by a woman who only had her face visible. The rest of her was covered in an expensive red robe with a hood over her head. Her face looked very pretty and she didn't seem to be much older than Rosalind herself.

She seemed rather intrigued by the high priestess sitting there completely naked. Her crossed legs still covered her bare pussy and her long hair covered her breasts but everything else was completely exposed.

The woman's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she looked upon the High Priestess' nude figure. Clearly, she wondered why a woman so powerful in this region chose to receive her guests in the nude.

"What brings you to my humble temple at this late hour, kind stranger?" Rosalind asked, trying not to ponder too much on her own nudity.

"I am Lady Ariana, emissary of the High Council of Arcadia," the hooded girl said. This spiked Rosalind's interest, knowing that she was talking to someone who answered to the queen of Limaeria herself.

the hooded girl continued, "I was hoping I could find shelter here before I continue my travels!"

"An emissary from Arcadia is always welcome here," Rosalind said as she sprung up out of the seat of comfortable pillows and blankets, holding her hands wide open as a sign of acceptance and welcome. For a moment she had forgotten that she wasn't wearing anything.

This granted the total stranger a clear view of Rosalind's bare pussy.

"I will personally guide you to your room," Rosalind continued. "My maids will get your luggage to your room. All my resources are at your disposal while you remain in this region."

Only then Rosalind realized that she was bearing it all. Her cheeks reddened more, now clearly visible to Lady Ariana; the emissary. This entire situation had brought a tiny smile to Ariana's previously serious face.

The priestess realized what situation she had brought herself into by telling her that she would bring Lady Ariana to her room. Rosalind couldn't make this noble emissary wait by going back to her own quarters to throw a robe on, she thought to herself. Ariana had seen her already fully nude so why would she even bother?

"Please follow me!" Rosalind said.

By the time they arrived in the hallway of the guest quarters, the maids had already brought the luggage up to her room.

Rosalind led her to a large room with a queen-sized bed and a large window overlooking the forest.

The high priestess entered the room first, followed by Lady Ariana. This gave her a view of the priestess' beautifully rounded bare butt and the gap between her thighs made her tight pussy visible in between her two asscheeks. Lady Ariana smiled again in delight at this wonderful view.

"This will be your room. I hope it is to your liking."

"This room will just do fine, my lady. "Thank you!"

"The maids already brought the language from your horse up. Are you sure this is everything? It's not much!" Rosalind looked down at two saddlebags, a rolled-up tent and two sheathed swords.

"I always travel light!" Lady Ariana said as she threw off her hood and robe, revealing that she was also naked underneath.

Rosalind looked in shock and awe as the robe slowly slid down the emissary's beautiful curves.

It was clear that the emissary had spent time as a warrior. Rosalind already deduced that by the two large swords that were part of her language but after looking at her athletic body that showed quite some muscle, she was sure.

Lady Ariana had relatively broad shoulders and arms that were quite wide for most women. Her breasts were smaller than Rosalind's but they suited her naked figure well. Her nipples were erect due to the cold air flowing through the temple and maybe even the sight of Rosalind's nakedness aroused her too. The warrior emissary did not hide her breasts behind her hair, unlike Rosalind. She had her auburn hair in a long braid behind her back that ended just a few inches above her round perky butt.

She had clearly visible abs. Her wide hips gave way to her toned legs, just like the rest of her figure showed that they had been in regular usage; running, jumping and kicking in fights.

Her pussy was hidden behind a layer of dark pubic hair.

Apart from a small silver necklace with the emblem of the High Council engraved on it and two metal wrist straps, she was totally naked.

Now it was Rosalind's turn to look in awe at the naked body in front of her.

"Y-you're beautiful!" the priestess mumbled without even realizing she did.

Lady Ariana thanked her. "First I must ask you if I can roam these halls without my cloak or do you wish me to remain clothed during my stay here?"

Rosalind blushed after this formal question. Of course Lady Ariana already knew the answer.

"Never before have I met someone who also prefers to remain nude other than myself. It would be an honor to see you unclothed for the entire duration of your visit, my lady." Rosalind felt a slight tingle between her legs as she said that.

"You are very beautiful!" she added, again. "Oh, and please don't call me lady or High Priestess, most people just call me Rosalind... or Rosie."

"Very well, Rosie! Now would you allow me some time for myself to unpack, bathe and shave?"

"Oh... yeah, of course," Rosie quickly said back as if she was afraid Ariana thought that she would remain there and look at her like some kind of pervert while she did all those intimate things.

The priestess turned around, giving Ariana another view of her perky naked butt and a glistening wet pussy peeking out from between her asscheeks before she exited the room.

Ariana went over to her bags and bent over to open one of them, then she was interrupted by a knock on her door.

"Come in!" Ariana said, remaining in her bent-over position.

The door went open and Rosie's head peaked back in.

The priestess started mumbling incoherently at the sight of Ariana bent over with her bare ass in full view.

The emissary turned her head around to look back at Rosie.

"I-I uh w-wanted to ask you if-if you... if I could have y-your company for dinner in one hour?" she asked with blushing cheeks, trying to look at the naked girl's face and not at her exposed ass and pussy.

"I'll be there!" Ariana calmly said back with a cute smile.

She loved how cute the priestess looked when she was all shy and didn't know what to say or where to look.

"T- thank you!" Rosie said before removing her head from in between the door opening and closing the door.

The emissary unpacked, bathed and shaved her body, apart from her bush, which she had just trimmed slightly. Then the clock in the main tower rang, signaling that it was time for dinner.

Ariana entered the main living area.

In this area of the kingdom, it was usual to sit on the ground while eating. The food was placed on a table that would be closer to ground level than a usual table Ariana was used to back at the capital.

In the room stood two of those low tables with a dozen priestesses seated at each table. Their butts firmly planted on a pillow with their legs crossed.

At the end of the two large tables stood another smaller one; on which Rosie sat alone, but unlike the rest of the priestesses, she was still nude. She also sat on a pillow with her legs crossed underneath the table.

In the middle of the table stood multiple trays full of meat, vegetables, stews and pastries.

At the other end of that table there lay another pillow on the carpet. A plate and cutlery were set on the other side as well. The table was set for two.

Rosie waved at her with the cutest smile imaginable, signaling for her to come over and sit at her table, which the emissary did.

"Enjoy!" the high priestess said before she politely took her knife and cut a slab of meat off what Ariana presumed to be some kind of roasted chicken or turkey.

Ariana did the same and the two girls quickly filled their plates with all sorts of tasty foods.

"What is it that brings you to this small town so far from Arcadia?" Rosie asked.

"Sadly most of my missions cannot be discussed with members that are not of the High Council."

"Oh," Rosie lamented.

"Maybe for a cute girl like you I can make an exception," Ariana concluded.

This was followed by a smile and a blush on Rosie's cheeks.

"The mayor of Releär; a small town near the border, sent a letter to the queen. He informed her about the robbers and native tribes from the badlands that frequently attacked his city and the nearby villages. Then after a lengthy meeting held by the council, they decided to send me."

"They sent a naked girl all on her own to deal with robbers and barbarians?" the priestess asked in disbelief.

"Yep, they did!" Well, I wasn't on my own exactly. I had brought my sword of course. That's enough to deal with most threats."

"But you wouldn't be able to defeat more than a dozen men, right?" Rosie said.

"Watch your words, missy," Ariana snarled back in a playful way. "I have been trained by the Order of Praetor!"

"You're Praetorian?" Rosie asked in awe as two tiny sparkles appeared in her eyes.

"Yep, that's what I am!" the girl smirked.

"Whoa, you're cool!" the High Priestess yelled while chewing on her food. Her voice reverberated throughout the hall. For a moment the other priestesses all looked at the two naked girls.

"So now you're going back to the capital to get your next mission?"

"Or maybe some rest, but I'll doubt it since I've gotten a letter which asked me to be back by next week," Ariana said, with sadness in her voice. Perhaps she was looking forward to some time off.

After dinner and after Ariana had explained how she fought the thieves and barbarians of Releär, the two girls went to their quarters, but on their way, Rosie had gotten curious about all the stories the Praetorian had told her.

"Can you tell me some more stories?" Rosie curiously asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, first I'll need some rest."

"Please, just one short bedtime story!" the priestess demanded, trying to look as cute as possible.

After looking at her bare companion's sad-looking blue eyes, the warrior gave in.

The two girls went into Ariana's guest room, where she immediately plopped herself down on the right side of the bed. She landed on her front with her breasts and erect nipples piercing into the mattress.

Rosie gently sat down on the edge of the bed opposite to Ariana. She found it quite inappropriate to also lay down next to the naked Praetorian without permission.

"Come here!" Ariana demanded, patting the empty space on the mattress next to her.

For a few seconds, she debated the invitation but finally accepted.

She landed on her back, keeping her arms neatly on her stomach, so as to not accidentally and inappropriately touch the naked girl next to her.

"Make yourself comfortable, priestess!" Ariana said, now laying on her side facing Rosie.

The high priestess could now fully see the warrior's naked body up close. She saw a couple of tiny scars on her hips, legs and arms.

"Are those from fighting, " she shyly asked, pointing at Ariana's naked body.

"Most of them, yeah. Although, this one I got from chasing someone and accidentally getting caught by a carriage passing by." She pointed at a two-inch-long scar on her ribs a little below her breasts.

"Oh yeah, I see," Rosie said, more fixated on her breasts than on the actual scar. "Are you always naked, like in fights and everything?"

"Yeah pretty much, saves me from carrying too much luggage and washing clothes takes too much time anyways." the naked warrior answered. "Also fighting in the buff makes you much faster when fighting an armored opponent. Don't need any armor when you're too fast to get hit anyway."

"So you're also naked in the capital and such?" the priestess wondered.

"I often still wear my cloak of course, but sometimes I might have it stowed away in my saddlebag. Cloak or no cloak, it doesn't really matter, now does it?" Ariana explained. "Also, nice boobies!"

Rosie's slight movement had caused her hair to change its position, now exposing her left perfectly round boob and erect nipple to the warrior's delighted eyes.

"Oh, I..." the embarrassed priestess said before quickly putting her long blonde hair back over her boob.

"Why so shy, I've already seen everything else," the warrior said, putting a hand on Rosie's stomach and pointing to her bare pussy with the other.

This caused her to blush and lower her hands to try and cover her pussy. "I'm not used to showing myself like this in front of strangers. Usually, I only take my clothes off when I'm alone with my priestesses, and only in the temple, nowhere else."

Ariana looked back with a sober yet playful tone and said, "Well that sounds boring!"

"It's also because as a priestess it's easier for me to channel my divine magic and better to concentrate."

"I didn't know that there still were priestesses that still had the power to use divine magic of the ancient gods!" the warrior remarked.

In this temple and as far I know, on this side of the kingdom I am the only priestess to have magical abilities in over a century. That's why I became high priestess at such a young age."

"So you possess full elemental control?" Ariana asked. She looked at Rosie with the same curiosity the priestess had looked at her with, previously when she was telling her about the Order of Praetor and how she defeated her enemies in Releär.

"Well not fully but I can do most things a fully trained high priestess could do back in ancient times." With that sentence, Rosie put her hand up and all of a sudden, every candle around the room lit on fire. At the same time, a gust of wind made the window above the bed close and lock.

"You're amazing! I thought divine magic died out with most other forms of magic back in the days of the Great Magic Extinction," Ariana pointed out, still in awe at Rosie's powers.

"Not for me!" the priestess said with a cute smile.

The two girls started giggling.

"What is it you priestesses do all day long apart from praying to the Sun Goddess? Ariana asked. "Back in the Temple of the Holy Sun in Arcadia, all I see the priestesses do is pray and that's it."

"We also give blessings to the people who are in need; the poor, wounded, homeless and dying. Actually we've been doing that a lot lately since many fires have been ravaging around in the area."

"Really, what causes them?"

"Some people say that they have seen a green mountain dragon nest somewhere near the caves in the mountains not far from here. I had already sent multiple letters to the queen but it seems like they can't be bothered to send a battalion from the royal army to help us."

After that Rosie asked Ariana to tell her final 'bedtime' story, but this wasn't necessary because only five sentences into her story; the warrior realized that the priestess had fallen asleep. This time her hair had departed from her breasts again, the two of them were now fully visible and even in her sleep, Rosie's nipples remained partially erect.

Ariana quickly fell asleep next to her naked host.

"Fucking cock!" Ariana raged as she got out of bed. The sun was just rising and she had already been forced to awake by the rooster screaming its head off.

She had noticed that her naked sleeping companion had disappeared.

"Won't be any time to get some more sleep anyway," the nude girl thought to herself. She got up and went downstairs to the living area.

As she reached the hall she found only three priestesses sitting at the table. The rest of the room was empty. Also no Rosie.

"Hey, do you know where Rosie is?" she asked the priestesses with a sleepy voice.