Proud No More Ch. 04

Story Info
Garrosh captures Jaina during the Siege of Orgrimmar.
5k words
4.58
7k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Archmage Subjugated

Jaina Proudmoore could no longer keep track of the days that passed. Time blurred as one session with the Pride Breaker blended with the next. In between her so-called training, she was given 8 hours to rest. But all too soon, she would be brought before the dreaded goblin tech again, and forced to take it up the ass for another 8 hours.

Her meals consisted entirely of a liquid nutritional drink spiked with Aphoria. It kept her healthy enough, but more importantly, kept her ass primed for her training sessions. Although they never fully explained it to her, through deduction and overheard conversations, the archmage had gathered the gist of the hated drug. The Horde had somehow captured a prime sha they were calling the Sha of Lust. Using it, they were able to extract some of its essence into the potable form known as Aphoria. Its effects were highly potent, causing the human to feel constantly aroused, and making her climax from the Horde's perverse treatment, despite her best efforts to resist.

Bit by bit, her resolve had begun to crumble, chipped away by the vile abuse. The once strong-willed leader of the Kirin Tor was slowly losing herself. By the end of the first week, she was just about ready to surrender. After holding out for so long, no one could blame her.

At this point, her jailers were regularly inflating the Pride Breaker's nozzle plug to nearly the maximum size. A week of anal conditioning had indeed increased her asshole's ability to take in larger objects. Although still surprisingly tight with nothing up inside of it, the archmage's sphincter had learned to stretch obscenely beyond what she ever thought possible. She was also cumming more easily from anal stimulation. Yesterday, the collar around her neck had registered 35 orgasms throughout the day, a new record.

As the door to her cell opened, Jaina stood up apprehensively, a vanquished spirit. As usual, she was led back to the dungeon room that housed the Pride Breaker. But this time, she was surprised to see Garrosh standing in front of the machine, smiling at her as she walked towards it. This was her first time seeing Garrosh again since the first day.

"Ready for another day of training, my dear?" asked Garrosh.

Jaina wanted to yell at him. To come up with some kind of vitriolic quip about the orc's cowardice. But the truth was, she wasn't ready for another day of training. She didn't think she could last another day. As much as she wished she could tell the evil son of Grom to go to hell, she was frankly terrified of angering him. Instead, she hoped guiltily that she could appease him, and maybe finally get out of this dungeon.

"I... I'm not. I can't do this anymore, Garrosh. I'm asking you to please stop this. Respect the law of war, as any honorable warrior or general would." Jaina implored weakly.

"How interesting. You didn't sound so diplomatic the last time we spoke. Why the change of heart?"

"You win Garrosh. I'll... I'll do what you want. Please, just, no more."

"We'll see if you've truly learned your place, Alliance scum. Firstly, you've appealed to some foolish Alliance notion of ethical war. Honor exists on the battlefield, but it is not the kind decided by weak human philosophers, far from the front lines. Secondly, honorable treatment is reserved for worthy foes. You are hardly that. To me, your previous life as a leader of your people means nothing. To me, you're nothing but a filthy whore. And you should address yourself as such."

Jaina paused only a short second, before speaking.

"Yes, you're right Garrosh, I'm nothing but a filthy whore," she said mechanically, her eyes cast downward.

*SLAP!*

Garrosh gave the archmage a swift slap across her face, nearly sending her to the floor with the force of it

"Uhnf!"

"How dare you address me with such insolence!" he growled.

Thinking quickly, Jaina figured out her mistake.

"I'm very sorry... honorable Warchief. A... A whore like me has no right to call you by name. Please forgive my transgression."

"That's better. But that's not how a whore apologizes, is it?" Garrosh asked as looked at the human wickedly.

Again, it didn't take long for the intelligent archmage to realize what he meant. She began walking towards the orc.

"No. A whore doesn't walk," instructed Garrosh, as he pointed to the floor.

Slowly, her face becoming red with the humiliation, Jaina lowered herself onto the floor, and began crawling on all fours towards Garrosh. When she reached his feet, still staring at the ground, she asked:

"How may this whore please you, in order to properly apologize?" she asked.

"You can start by satisfying me with your mouth," grunted Garrosh.

With great reluctance, Jaina reached up towards the orc's belt buckle.

"Wait. A whore should always ask permission before touching me," said Garrosh, enjoying his power over the defeated sorceress.

"May I please pleasure you with my mouth, my Warchief?"

"Let's see if you can," he replied.

After unbuckling his belt and lowering his trousers, Jaina saw that the orc was already fully erect. Although she had seen it before, she still gulped in trepidation at the sight of his tool. It would not be easy taking that all in her throat. Still, there was no point in delaying the inevitable. If she did well, it could ultimately save herself a lot of abuse in the long run. And so, the archmage extended her tongue and began giving her first blowjob ever.

The powerful musk hit her first, almost causing her to recoil. But fearing what punishment awaited such an action, the human pushed forward and started to lick the head of Garrosh's cock. Although she would never admit it, the initial taste was not nearly as unpleasant as she had assumed it would be. In fact, it had almost no taste at all, except for a minor saltiness. Armed with this knowledge, Jaina felt confident in going further, and started giving slow, long licks along the length of the orc's cock.

Continuing her mission, Jaina then decided to take one of his balls into her mouth and suck gingerly on it, to Garrosh's apparent satisfaction. As humiliating as all this was, his groan of pleasure encouraged her, and caused her to hope this wouldn't last much longer. She did the same with his other testicle, licking it gently before taking it in her mouth and bathing it with her tongue. Then she went back to the shaft, licking and kissing along its length over and over again.

This went on for a few minutes before the orc grew impatient with the archmage's amateurish gentleness. Taking the woman's head in both hands, he forcibly inserted himself into her throat with one smooth motion.

"Mmmff- Hgkh!" *cough* *cough*

"Faster whore, if you ever want to get out of here."

Gripping the archmage's long silver tresses, he started rapidly skullfucking her, showing her what his expectations were. All 9 inches of orc flesh passed through her lips and reached deep into her narrow pharynx at a rate of 3 times per second. Barely keeping up, Jaina did her best to choke down the machinegun fellatio. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes as she hacked and gagged, frantically sucking in air from her nose.

Once she had the idea, Garrosh let go of her head, and was pleased when she didn't slow down, but continued to deepthroat him at an acceptable pace. This freed his hands to attend to other matters. He noticed the human's mesmerizing tits jiggling back and forth with the perkiness of much younger women. He started roughly pawing Jaina's breasts, causing a mew of discomfort, but otherwise no significant resistance. Taking her cue from him, Jaina moved her hands to Garrosh's own assets, and started caressing her enemy's balls, hoping to coax out a faster climax.

Unfortunately, the legendary warrior had a discipline of iron, and it wasn't until after 20 minutes of arduous oral tribute before he himself decided it was time to move on to something different. Grabbing a fistful of her hair once again, he pinned her head to his crotch and began unloading a healthy sum of orc sperm deep into the throat of the former heiress.

*cough* *splurp* "Ghhk-" *cough*

"Swallow it!" the orc bellowed, as he continued shooting off. While she did her best to keep up, there was far more than she had expected, and she began to choke. With Garrosh holding her in place, she couldn't spit any of it out either. Some of the cum even started leaking out her nostrils, making for a particularly lamentable look for the archmage.

*cough* "Uhggkh!" *cough* *cough*

Not giving her any reprieve, the orc pulled her mouth off his body and started slapping her with his still semi-hard cock. It was more demeaning than painful, but caused Jaina to cry out all the same.

"Ahh!"

The last gasp of what he considered an adequate climax shot out and landed all over the human's gasping face. Squirts of the hot, white fluid matted her hair, and one particularly large gob landed right in one of her glowing blue eyes, causing her to flinch in poorly concealed disgust.

"Hahaha, not too bad Proudmoore," said an amused Garrosh. "For a whore, your skill is subpar, but you make up for it in enthusiasm."

"Ukgh! I'm glad-" *cough* "My performance was satisfactory," Jaina replied. Garrosh was pleased she seemed to be learning her place fairly quickly. She didn't even need to be instructed to clean him off. The former noblewoman twirled her tongue around him, sucking up any residual fluid. She found the salty, bitter taste unpalatable, but did her best to hide it. Then she sat back down on her knees in the most submissive manner she could muster, with cum dribbling off her chin and painting her delectable cleavage, before looking up plaintively at the orc.

"Is... Is there anything else I can do to... Please you?"

"Oh, there's much more, Proudmoore. But first, I want to show you something," said Garrosh, as he slid a hand into his pocket and withdrew a small syringe. Watching his hand fearfully, Jaina wondered what nightmare was in store for her now.

"Although it seems like you've learned your place, the point of this machine was more than just to break you mentally," said Garrosh, gesturing to the Pride Breaker. "I also wanted to train that puny asshole of yours to be able to take real cock. So I'll have to observe your progress today. But before we put you back in that thing, I wanted to test this here. The boys down in the lab call it Aphoria-S. Those nutcases found a way to infuse the sha extracts with cultures taken from the so-called Heart of Y'Shaarj. I'm told it... Enhances the effects of the potion. It hasn't been tested in the field yet, but I volunteered you as the test subject."

"I see..." said Jaina nervously. Aphoria was already an extremely potent drug. That the Horde's tech team had found a way to strengthen it disturbed the archmage greatly. "Whatever my master wishes."

"Unlike normal Aphoria, I'm going to administer Aphoria-S directly to your cunt. This lets it quickly reach the areas most affected by the elixir. Open your legs whore," ordered the Warchief.

"Y- Yes Warchief," said Jaina. Although afraid of what was going to happen, she knew there was no way out of it. Warily, she sat down and laid back on her elbows, with her legs spread and her feet planted far away from each other.

Garrosh kneeled between the archmage's long, shapely legs and carefully positioned the syringe at the entrance to her pussy. Then, in one quick motion, he injected the contents of the syringe directly inside her.

"Ohh!" Jaina yelped, as the cool liquid made contact with her warm flesh.

"Lift your ass up," commanded Garrosh. "We can't produce a lot of Aphoria-S yet, so make sure you don't waste any."

Jaina did as she was told, and angled her pelvis so that the liquid poured deep into her core. At first she didn't feel anything. But before long, the drug began seeping through her skin and into her bloodstream.

"Ohhh!"

Jaina began to notice the normal effects of Aphoria, as her pussy heated up. But that's where the similarities ended.

"Ohhhhhhhh! How?!"

Whereas Aphoria simply turned her on, Aphoria-S caused her pussy to start pulsing hard immediately. Even without any physical stimulation, her pussy started dripping from arousal. In a matter of seconds she found herself about to cum, while still staring in disbelief at her hated enemy.

"It's only just beginning," laughed Garrosh.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wha-? Nooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Garrosh had to hold down Jaina's body as it bucked hard from the unexpected orgasm. The sensation was incredible. Her pussy was more aroused then it had ever been. Even as she ejaculated all over Garrosh, the throbbing in her flower did not abate. On the other end, her cute asshole began twitching uncontrollably, winking open and closed in time with her pulsating pussy. Without realizing it, she had raised her legs from the floor and wrapped them around Garrosh's back, using it as leverage to hump herself crazily against her jailer.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! How? Again? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As her first spray of ejaculate died down, her supermodel body was rocked anew by another all-consuming wave of pleasure. Once again, the shell-shocked archmage ejaculated hard into air, as her body spasmed madly. Waves of sinful pleasure subverted any attempt at self-control. Desperately and unthinkingly, her hands went quickly towards her pussy to finger herself. Seeing this, Garrosh hastily grabbed both her arms and pinned her wrists above her head.

"Wha-? Uhhhhhhhh! Why? Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"You no longer own your body, whore. You are the property of the Horde, and if you need to touch yourself, you must request permission," barked the orc.

Not needing to think about it at all, Jaina responded immediately.

"Please Garrosh, let me touch myself like the whore I am! Ohhhhh!"

Satisfied with her capitulation, at least for now, Garrosh let go of her wrists. As soon as he did, Jaina's hands rushed to her pussy, one hand delving deep inside her, the other hand playing with her engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Garrosh stood up, eager to observe the effects of the drug. Jaina's ass was lifted off the ground, supported only by her shoulders and the balls of her feet. She had lifted her heels off the ground, causing her back to arch gloriously. This had the pleasant, if undignified, effect of showing off her large bouncing breasts as they flopped to and fro. Her muscles were coiled tightly between the powerful orgasms, and as expected, her cute toes clawed wildly at the ground. Her perfect, lithe form was subjugated completely by the drug, every cell screaming sex. Soon after her second climax, her pussy sprayed another stream of her essence, as her third orgasm hit her hard. Yet despite everything, the pleasure still did not subside. The erstwhile aristocrat's exquisitely toned and supple body enraptured in the throes of violent, continuous climax was a stunning display of angelic hedonism.

In a futile effort to ease her libido, the archmage took one hand and reached behind her, quickly finding her gasping asshole. For the first time in her life, she stuck two fingers inside her ass, thrusting in and out. When that proved insufficient, she added another. Then another. The anal stimulation caused her body to fire off into another impossible orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She kept thrusting her fingers in her ass, as it clamped down on her own hand. With the other hand, she began pinching and twisting her nipples, hopelessly trying to find the off switch to her supercharged sex drive.

Garrosh chuckled to himself as he watched the human's fifth ejaculation. The room was beginning to smell strongly like the inside of the mage's cunt. Gazlowe's claim that her sensitivity and lust would be increased over tenfold turned out not to be mere boastfulness. Aphoria-S was a great success.

25 minutes later...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! When does it—Ohhh! Stop?! Ahhhhhh!"

Jaina's collar now showed an astonishing 34 orgasms. And it wasn't over. She was still on the floor, fingering herself vigorously and helplessly.

"That dosage should last for an entire hour. Although obviously it is the most potent at the start. I see that the effects have already started to wane. No matter, the drug has far exceeded my expectations. Now, for the other reason I'm here today. Let us see if you will also exceed my expectations, human. Mount her on the device," said Garrosh to a Kor'kron who was busy marveling at the trembling archmage on the ground.

It wasn't easy getting Jaina tied down to the machine, but with some effort, the Kor'kron managed to restrain her.

"Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so- Huhhhh!"

With her hands shackled to the usual spots, Jaina was no longer able to touch her burning pussy. She panted hard as the denial caused her body to twitch and jerk against her will. It was almost with relief that she felt the Pride Breaker nozzle being inserted in her crinkled star. Any stimulation was better than none at that moment.

This time, Garrosh inflated the plug.

"Uhhhhhh!"

Interested in seeing her new limits, Garrosh pumped the plug up to maximum size, then turned the dial of the machine to max as well.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

Too distracted by the Aphoria-S, the archmage hardly noticed the plug inflating more than it had ever before. But the maximum setting stream of oil blasting her ass was more noticeable. As usual, it took almost no time for her bowels to fill to the brim on the highest setting. Dealing with the effects of the drug while pushing out the plug was difficult, but Jaina hoped that if she performed adequately, she might never have to go through this again.

Her now fairly experienced asshole began stretching around the large plug, while her still spasming ass muscles pushed as hard as she could make them. While she worked on that, the oil in her depths had begun filling upwards into her belly, causing great discomfort. The oil was leaking on the other end too, spraying from the edges of her sphincter, around the plug. Streaks of the black liquid stained the perfection of her quaking alabaster thighs.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She could feel the plug was getting close to the halfway point again. Just a little more and it would be over. Unfortunately, Garrosh noticed this too. Wanting to see just how far he could take this, he began pushing the plug back inside the archmage.

"Arrrrggghhh! Noooo!"

Jaina cried out in despair, her admittedly powerful ass muscles no match for Garrosh's strength. The plug was back to only being a quarter of the way out, where Garrosh's hand blocked it from protruding further.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Why!?"

Not interested in answering, Garrosh simply watched as her quivering body tried with renewed effort to force the plug out. Jaina's eyes were rolling into the back of her head now, as she urgently tried with all her remaining energy to push out the hose before the oil filled her belly. For that moment, nothing else mattered but the pressure in her ass and the pleasure in her pussy.

"Grrraaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

Impressed, Garrosh watched as his hand was pushed back and the plug once more started moving outwards. Jaina's breasts rose and fell as she gasped for breath, giving her body the oxygen it needed to fuel her strenuous efforts. Just as the round plug finally passed the halfway point and shot out her asshole, the Aphoria-S drove her body to another forced orgasm.

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As she farted oil from her sputtering asshole, her quivering pussy ejaculated her juices from deep within her. The orgasm/oil fart rocked the miserable archmage's body harder than anything had done so that day. And as the Aphoria-S prolonged her orgasm to unlikely lengths, the excess oil continued spurting out of her ass at irregular intervals.

12