Proving It To Shara

Story Info
Proving to my sister-in-law I fuck as good as she has heard.
2.7k words
3.76
59.7k
52
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kara & I finally had a night at home alone after a few hectic days. Our son was spending the night at a friend's house. Her sister Shara, who visiting from across the country for the week, was out for the night with some old friends.

We were passionately hugging & kissing on the living room floor, enjoying the empty house. I started rubbing her breasts and started trying to remove her shirt but she stopped me.

"What if she comes home early and walks in on us?" Kara asked.

"I wouldn't care," I said. "I love you and want to make passionate love to you right here, right now. We have nothing to be embarrassed about if she walks in. I don't care if she sees me naked pleasing you. If you're embarrassed, you can quickly grab the blanket off the couch and cover up."

"You're right," she sighed and started to massage my cock through my pants as I removed her shirt and bra and started to lick her nipples. "I can't live in fear of her reactions and I've missed your touch."

We both undressed quickly and were passionately kissing while I fingered her pussy and she urgently stroked my cock.

Minutes later we were in a 69, as I laid on my back, hands on her ass, pushing her pussy to my mouth as she sucked my hard cock.

Kara had just started moaning when we heard the door open.

She was trying to get up but I held her tight to my face, continuing to lick her, my tongue running over her labia searching for her clit. She switched from sucking my cock to simply using her hand to try covering it.

"What the hell is going on?" Shara said as she got closer.

I had no intentions of stopping until Kara orgasmed. I've had the hots for Shara since I met her and this was my chance to show off how I good I was. My tongue and lips worked their magic on Kara's clit and moments later she let out a loud, long moan has her body quivered in orgasm and I let go of her.

She quickly rolled off me grabbing a blanket to cover up, leaving my fully erect, thick, six-inch cock exposed sticking straight up.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare or walk away?" I asked. "If you like what you see and Kara's okay with it, I'd have no problem if you wanted to join in."

"Do you know how rude and inconsiderate you're being?" Shara said angrily before storming off to go upstairs to the guest bedroom.

After Shara left I moved next to Kara.

"Sorry," I said hugging her and kissing her neck. "I just wanted to bring you off, giving you a chance to show me off in front of her. Can we finish what we started?"

"It's okay," she said softly. "Based on your earlier comments I should've known you had no intentions of stopping. But did you have to ask her to join us? I'm going to get a ton of crap from her tomorrow about that comment. But I'm going to roll over and if you don't bring me to multiples before shooting you're in big trouble."

She rolled over onto her back and I moved on top of her. I started kissing her neck as I reached down and guided myself inside her. I started with slow thrusts, pulling back until just the head of my cock was inside her then slowly pushed in. She had wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me close to her. She pulled me down her and licked my ear before whispering "faster and harder" to me.

I started thrusting faster and harder and she ran her legs up my thighs before wrapping them around me.

"Oh god, yes, that's it, don't stop," she panted.

Stopping was the furthest thing from my mind as the sound of our skin slapping together grew louder. At this point she was thrusting her hips up to meet mine.

"Mmmmm" she moaned loudly. "Your cock feels so good."

We were both panting hard as she moaned louder and her body shook like she does when she's having an orgasm.

"My god that was great," she said smiling at me.

"We're not done yet, I owe you another one and I haven't cum yet," I replied.

I pulled out and rolled her over onto all fours and entered her from behind.

I started thrusting into her with short, quick, hard strokes and leaned forward to squeeze her breasts. She was babbling incoherently about how good it felt.

I moved a hand down and started to finger her clit when she panted, "cum for me soon, I want us to cum together."

"Almost there," I moaned as I grabbed her hips and started thrusting even harder.

For a second I thought I spotted some movement out of the corner of my eye on the stairs. But Kara's moans quickly refocused my attention.

Moments later I groaned loudly as a huge orgasm hit me as her pussy clamped onto my cock and I shot deep inside her while she was also moaning loudly.

I pulled out and she turned around and for the first time in ages took my cock in her mouth and licked me clean before we cuddled together on the floor.

"You're never that loud," I whispered to her. "Was it the thrill of getting caught or was it wanting to make Shara jealous."

"Make her jealous," she whispered back and gave me a peck on the cheek. "But it was an unexpected thrill to possibly get caught a second time."

"So what happens tomorrow when she tries to seduce me to see if you were acting or not?" I whispered.

"She won't," Kara whispered back. "She has no interest in you in that way. But if she does, I don't believe I'm going to say this, but fuck some common sense into that uptight head of hers. But make sure she knows it's a one-time thing and don't cum in her pussy, the last thing we need is you getting her pregnant."

"So I have your permission to fuck her if the opportunity arises?"

"I'm sure if she puts the moves on you that opportunity won't be the only thing rises, knowing you have the hots for her" Kara laughed, stroking my cock. "Last year I asked her if she would be interested in giving you a bj and fucking you as a 40th birthday present. She said no."

"Really?" I asked. "I wonder if tonight's performance changed her mind."

"I doubt it," Kara said. "She said she doesn't find you attractive and she won't fuck a guy she's not attracted to."

After a little more cuddling and kissing on the floor we gathered our clothes, got up and went upstairs to our bedroom naked.

We climbed under the sheets and fell asleep next to each other.

The next day I had a day off from work but Kara had to go in to teach. After she left I got in a workout on our exercise equipment and was in the shower. Out of habit, I left the bedroom door and bathroom door open. I had my eyes closed and was stroking myself thinking about the previous night when I heard the shower door open.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw Shara standing in front of me with a big smile on her face.

"Thinking of me?" she asked as she put some soap on her hand and grabbed my cock.

"Yes" I said and grabbed her breasts.

"Good," she said stroking me a little faster and stared straight into my eyes. "This is what we're going to do. We're going to fuck in here, then get out and I'm going to find out if you eat pussy that good. I want to know if her moans were real or just an act."

"Sounds good to me," I said with a grin. "But remember, this is a one-time only occurrence."

"If you're that good, it won't be unless you want her finding out," Shara replied.

"I thought you didn't fuck guys you weren't attracted to," I said with a grin.

"She told you that?" Shara replied. "I lied to her. Truth is I think you're very attractive and felt guilty about wanting to fuck my sister's husband. I also knew we'd likely want to become fuck buddies if you were good and didn't want to create an uncomfortable situation."

"And now?"

"I fingered myself to sleep listening to you two so I need to find out if you're that good."

"I am" I said confidently and moved to gently finger her and suck on her breasts while she continued to stroke me hard and fast.

"We'll see," she laughed. "Remember I'm more experienced than her, so I'm not as easy to please."

"How do I know you're not pulling some mean trick on me?" I asked. "After all, before moving across the country you told me you'd be on the first flight back to cut off my cock and balls if you ever found out I cheated on her."

"I'm family, so it's not cheating," she said.

I pulled her in a close one-armed embrace and plunged my tongue into her mouth as we continued to finger and stroke each other.

"I'm gonna cum if you don't slow down," I moaned.

"You better not cum yet," she said while staring into my eyes and letting go of my cock.

We proceeded to lather each other up while passionately kissing. Once the soap was off I pushed her back against a wall and raised one of her legs. With her arms wrapped around my shoulders and the raised leg wrapped around my upper thigh I entered her.

We kissed more as I thrust into her. I moved my hands under her ass and she raised her other leg and wrapped it around me. I had her pinned against the wall as I quickly thrust my hips forward and she used her legs to pull herself up and down.

Her pussy was tighter than Kara's and felt amazing squeezing my cock as I had never fucked Kara standing up.

"Get down and turn around," I panted. "I need to take you from behind."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she moaned and lowered her legs and turned so her back was to me.

I bent her over and placed one of her knees on the shower bench before I entered her. There was none of the tender lovingness that helps Kara get off. Despite the kissing there was no romance for me, this was a pure lust-fueled fuck like I've never experienced before. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her with hard, quick strokes. We were both moaning loudly as the sound of our wet bodies slapping together grew louder.

She was teasing her clit with her fingers as I grabbed the soap bottle and poured some over her ass. I started rubbing it in, using my fingers to guide some to her puckered asshole. She moaned a little louder each time I slipped a finger into her backdoor. I took that as a good sign.

Once I was sure there was plenty of soap there, I pulled out of her pussy and quickly put a large amount of soap on my cock for lube before sliding into her ass.

"What the hell?" she shouted as I grabbed her breasts and squeezed as I started slamming into her ass.

"Almost there," I groaned and moved my hands to her hips. With one final thrust and groan I held myself in place as my cock exploded inside her ass, emptying what felt like a gallon of cum inside her. Kara had never let me have anal and Shara's ass felt so tight and so right.

"What the hell was that?!" Shara shouted at me. "I never said you could fuck my ass."

"I promised Kara I wouldn't cum in your pussy. You seemed to like it when I fingered you there and this way I could shoot in you without breaking my promise," I said.

"Even though it was great, I didn't say you could do it," she replied. "You better make it up to me by being as skilled with your tongue as her moans last night make me think you are. And next time, and there will be a next time, it's pussy only and you better pull out and cum on me, hopefully my face or tits."

We finished rinsing off, got out of the shower and dried off before moving to the bed.

She laid down on the bed with her ass on the edge and her legs hanging down. I leaned over her and started licking and nibbling on her nipples while rubbing her labia. After several minutes of alternating between her breasts I moved to my knees and slowly kissed and licked my way down between her thighs.

Once between her thighs I slowly licked her labia. Teasing it. Sliding my tongue between its folds. She whispered how good it felt and gave me instructions which I followed, causing her to moan softly.

Soon my tongue found her clit and I licked it, tracing the alphabet across it. Then I took it between my lips, nibbling gently, which caused her to moan louder. While my tongue worked on her clit I slid two fingers inside her and gently pumped.

She moved her hands to my head and held me in place as I continued to lick and savor her juices for the next 20 minutes as she had multiple orgasms. Through this whole ordeal she had been using her feet to rub my cock.

When I came up for breath, I licked my way back up her body and stood up. I helped her sit up and at this point my rock-hard cock was right in front of her face.

She took me in her mouth and proceeded to give me the greatest blow job I've ever experienced. I can't describe the things she was doing with her tongue while my cock was in her mouth. She was rubbing my balls as her mouth worked my cock. Then she released my cock and stroked with a firm grip as her tongue worked its magic on my balls.

When I groaned I was getting close she took my cock back into her mouth and started bobbing up and down like a madwoman. She slid a finger into my ass and massaged my prostate. That did it for me. I grabbed the back of her head and thrust, exploding in her mouth and down her throat.

I let go of her head when my orgasm subsided but she kept right on sucking me and rubbing my balls.

"Keep doing that, I need to get hard and experience your pussy again," I moaned.

"Good because I need this in my pussy again," she replied while stroking me after releasing my cock from her mouth.

Once I was hard she pushed me back onto the bed and started riding me. With slow strokes at first, as it felt like her pussy was trying to squeeze every inch of my cock.

As she built up speed, she allowed me to sit up as she leaned forward so I could suck her tits as she rode.

Within minutes we were slapping together hard and fast as I thrust up in time with her riding.

I was in heaven as she moaned loudly that she was cumming again.

"Cum for me, I need to feel you explode," she panted.

"Not yet," I said as I rolled us over so we were missionary.

I put her legs on my shoulders and started to urgently fuck her. Once again, this was pure, selfish, animalistic, lust-fueled fucking with the lone goal of getting off.

Minutes later I pulled out and groaned as I shot another load over her belly and tits, with one shot reaching her chin.

"Looks like I'll need another shower," she said as she got up and walked past me into bathroom.

In the shower we were too drained to fuck and settled for stroking and rubbing each other.

While drying off we talked.

"Are you going to surprise us and join in next time you catch us in the act?" I asked.

"You never know," she replied. "But you are going to have to fuck me again before my visit is over as now I know she wasn't acting."