Prudish Robyn Teaches Me to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a better view." is her explanation.

Her tits, bare under her dress, are smushing into my bare back. Her arms are on my shoulders, supporting her. Her fresh Robyn smell enchants me.

I finally take Dean's cock deep into my mouth, and fully and gently suckle. She watches me closely. Dean's cock on my tongue is making me wet, and Robyn draped over me is making me even wetter. Her head suddenly rests on my shoulder.

A whisper in my ear; "You know when we hug? I really like how our tits press together." She giggles. "Even though I'm straight, it makes me feel sexy and warm inside. Isn't that naughty of me?" She likes this new "naughty" thing she's discovered.

"Um - me, too." I whisper back.

"Really? She giggles again and whispers; "I wonder how it would feel with us both topless...."

My pussy reacts.

I whisper to her; "I saw you - "that" day."

She whispers "What?"

"I came to bring Steve his phone, and I saw you through the open window; laying on the dining room table topless, sucking Steve's cock."

"You naughty girl! Was it sexy?" She knows it was.

"It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." I respond truthfully.

"Did you look away like a good girl, or just keep watching?" She whispers in, and then nibbles my ear.

I'm still sucking Dean between phrases, he is leaning back and moaning a little.

"I watched until Steve closed the shade."

"Did it make your pussy wet?" She nibbles again.

"Soaked."

"Is your pussy wet now?"

"See for yourself."

"Oh my! Naughty girl! Maybe I will! Want to see some more of that, of me sucking Steve?" Nibble

"Oh my God, yes."

"With my tits out, like that day?"

I moan around Dean's cock. He notices and looks down at me.

She leans back away from me.

"You know it's not really fair...." She announces to no-one in particular. "...I made you two take off your shirts..."

I continue to suck.

"....And yet here are Steve and I, fully clothed. Steve take off your shirt!" Steve is confused but pulls off his T-shirt.

"And I guess it's only fair...." She reaches behind her neck, unties the tie and there they are; those beautiful Robyn breasts; bigger than mine but perfectly proportional to her body. Perfect delicate lady tits. I stop sucking and look over. Dean's eyes pop open and he looks too. Steve is confused and maybe a little concerned. She notices and responds.

"Oh Steve; don't be such a prude. Our bodies are beautiful God-given things! We need to be more like Kim and accept that we are sexual beings and be ok with our nudity."

She has everyone's attention now.

"Oh Kim; I'm so glad you helped to wake us all up!"

My wrist is suddenly in her hand, and I am pulled off of Dean's dick, turned around and she gives me a little private wink before...

"....Give me a hug, you beautiful little slutty girl you!" I am once again pulled to her, against her. Our now naked tits smushing together, warm and soft and feminine."

She whispers again in my ear. "Fuck - this is so hot, it's making me horny. My pussy is soaked."

She's talking especially dirty, especially for me.

"Can I grab your ass?" I whisper back to her.

"Yes but not just now. Still wanna see me suck Steve again?"

I nod.

"ummmmmmmmmmm...I just love you so much!" She moans into my ear and prolongs the smushing.

"Pee break!" She announces out loud.

She takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom with her, closes the door.

She suddenly is all over me. My excitement that our naked tits are smushing again is overcome by the sensation of those gorgeous lips on mine; so soft and delicate. Then her tongue crashes through and begins exploring my mouth. My first girl kiss.

My eyes close so that I can better concentrate on what's being done to my body. I taste the sweetness of her. My breast is squeezed and massaged. My nipple hardens at the pinches and rubbing. My head is held in place by her other hand. Every part of my body reacts. My knees weaken.

My hands are guided around her body and placed on that amazing ass.

"Now you can squeeze......" she whispers in my ear.

I take hold and do what I've been longing to do. I feel my ass being molested in the same way.

I feel one hand being guided under the fabric, led up between her legs. I feel the slippery wetness that I recognize from touching my own pussy. I play with the wetness, spread it around her lips, her slit, her clit.

She half sighs, half moans into my ear.

My panties are yanked down. My pussy juices are being spread around my pussy lips, my slit, my clit. I feel pressure, then just the tip of a finger enter me, gently.

Another whisper; "You may have figured out that today is not really about blowjob lessons; according to Steve, I'm a "natural" at cock sucking." She giggles.

I reply "I think I'm figuring that out now"

She continues.

"I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you're wondering. And I don't think you are either......"

"Um - I don't think so." is my uncertain response.

".....but as I said, I have a lot of catching up to do in the sex department. With guys AND girls."

I nod.

"I want to break through some barriers today, and I want you to help me. Will you do that?"

I nod.

"Thanks - follow my lead; let's go suck some cock."

And suddenly the finger slides all the way in, and is followed by a second finger.

I moan and melt into her fingers. Then suddenly my pussy is empty again.

She moves away from me, begins to open the door, pauses, leans over and flushes the unused toilet for effect, and then opens the door.

The guys are awkwardly scrolling through their phones, in silence. Dean has draped his shirt over his middle. I guess sitting there with Steve with his erection out felt a little too "gay" for him. Guys are so weird about that.

Robyn speaks up; "Whoa - it's like a morgue in here!" She goes to her phone, starts some Lo-fi beats playing through the smart speaker. Still topless, she surprises Dean by grabbing his wrist and pulling him up, the shirt falls to the floor, she drags him to the sofa and plops him down next to Steve.

"You! Pants off!" She is pointing to Steve.

"But...." Steve doesn't want to be naked so close to naked Dean. Too "gay". Ugh.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling!" He scrambles to get them off and awaits further instruction.

She takes my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Show me how you do it. I'll try to follow along with Steve." She winks at me with the eye that they can't see. I smile.

"Well first; obviously you gotta get in position." I kneel before Dean. She kneels beside me in front of Steve.

"Make sure you're comfortable. You might be here for a while."

She nods and then aggressively grabs Steve's dick and buries it in her mouth. He startles and looks down at her wide eyed.

"Whoa! Easy girl! Remember; you're gonna suck a guy, not a dick." Dean and Steve look at each other, impressed with my insight.

She removes the dick from her mouth and blushes a little. "Oopsie."

"Get to know your guy. Make him know that you're excited and happy to be sucking him and making him happy. Look into his eyes, smile, maybe rub his thighs a little. If you appreciate him, show him that. You have a unique gift to share; you can bring him to a really special place; that's the real goal here. It will make it way more fun for you too! This should be fun, not a chore."

Suddenly I'm the blowjob professor. All that time on my knees in front of Dean has really made me wise. I really am a blowjob queen.

Kim responds; "Got it; sucking a guy, not a cock. Show love and build anticipation. Make it fun!"

"Is your guy hard?" I'm referring to her "practice cock" - a.k.a. Steve.

"Um - sadly no. But I can start sucking again to make it hard."

"What are we doing again Robyn?"

She gives me a "duh" look. "Sucking a cock - no - wait - sucking a GUY; making it fun."

"Bingo." Is my teacherly response.

She shows that she is a good student by smiling and cooing up at Steve, kissing his belly and thighs and playing with his nipple with one hand and his balls with her other hand. I see his cock begin to get hard. I simultaneously feel dean's cock stiffen, even though I've done nothing yet. Dean is enjoying seeing hot Robyn learn how to suck cock like I do.

"Yes - that's it! Tease him; let him see that this is fun for you, not a chore. Good girl."

I turn my attention to Dean; looking up at him and smiling; letting him know I appreciate his friendship. Then I begin licking his cock. I notice that he is more interested in watching Robyn now than in watching me. I don't blame him - I want to watch her too.

I feel Steve's eyes on me. I guess he's used to Robyn, so I'm the "different" for him. That triggers my "naughty" sensor; my breathing deepens, there is warmth in my chest. My body is warming up in preparation.

I glance over at Robyn. This "blowjob lesson" thing really is a ruse. Steve is right; she is a natural.

She is masterfully licking, then sucking, then looking up at Steve. Using her free hand to play with his body. Every once in a while she looks over at Dean to make sure she has his attention too. I know she's proudly showing off for me too.

I want a better view so I reach over and move her hair from her face to behind her ear.

She notices and looks over, gives a lusty smile and leans over to me. I close my eyes. Her full lips are on mine again. Her tongue crashing through into my mouth again. The taste of her again.

Steve notices and seems concerned.

"I want to try something!" she announces to no-one and everyone.

She's on her feet. She takes Steve by the hand and directs him over to a chair, hard on and all.

"Sorry sweetie - you're gonna have to take care of your own cock for a bit"

Dean starts to get up. Her hand pushes him back onto the sofa. I am lifted by the wrist and plopped down on the sofa beside Dean. I feel a tug of the sarong and instinctively lift my ass as it is pulled from me.

"Whoa - sexy panties....", she observes. "Just for us?" I shrug and blush.

"Well off they come!" I feel her hands at my sides and the panties pulled down and off me. I now join Dean and Steve in being fully naked. My knees are being gently opened. I look down and she is between them, giving me a sexy smile.

"Um -- what's happening here.....?" It's Steve, and he is getting really nervous now.

She turns to face him. "Look sweetie - I was a good girl for twenty years. A frustrated, prudish, uptight, miserable-to-be-around mess of a good girl. Forgive me if the pendulum swings a bit far the other way, but it's time for me to do the experimenting you've all been doing for quite some time now. Now sit back, stroke you cock, and enjoy the show."

He accepts this and relaxes.

I look down at Robyn's beautiful face. I brush her hair back behind her ear and she smiles warmly.

Her hands are on my knees.

"Can I taste you?"

Another first. I've thought about it, but never did any "girl stuff".

But my crush wants to taste me, and I want her to. Does this mean I'm bi? Maybe I'm gay? I've still never even had a boyfriend after all; just FWB with Dean and, I guess, once with Steve, kinda.

I nod.

And I've still never had actual sex. Intercourse: a cock in my pussy. I'll have a girl's mouth on my pussy before I have a guy's cock in my pussy apparently.

Dean's arm is around my shoulder. I settle into his body.

Then - kisses move up the inside of my thighs. My head is towards Dean, I close my eyes, my lips are embraced by his. No tongue just yet, just sweet kissing.

I'm used to sucking Dean's cock, it was a daily thing between us for so long. But now we are making out, like boyfriend and girlfriend - is that what's happening now?....does he really care about me beyond my dick sucking skills?"

Then; ummmmmmmmmmmm

Softness on my pussy. Her lips. A gentle kiss. Fingers teasing my hair down there. Fingers at my pussy lips, my slit, spreading my juices around,

A kiss and nibble on my ear and a whisper from Dean; "lucky her, I know how good you taste."

I melt. Just then I feel just a fingertip in my slit. Moving up and down. So gentle. Now a tongue on my clit.

She looks up at me. "I've never done this before you know, but I've wanted to do it for you since I first met you." The warmth spreads through my entire body. I want more than her fingertip in my pussy.

I let out a slow moan. I glance at Steve. He's enjoying the show and stroking his cock.

Dean's lips are on my lips, his stubble on my cheek. One breast is caressed, then the other. A hand on my tummy. I don't know if it's Robyn's or Dean's and I don't care.

Now her finger slides into me further, moves around. My clit is aroused and is being gently teased. Oh my god; my eyes are closed and I'm being enveloped by love and pleasure by these two special people. I look down. Robyn's eyes are closed and she's focused on me.

I'm the center of the universe, Then I am floating through the universe. Now another finger, slowly in and out. It's the missing piece. Robyn, being a woman, senses what's going on with me.

A guy would start licking harder and "fucking" me with his finger to "make me cum". She knows better.

Her fingers slow down and she backs off my clit a little to allow my body to recover before she starts me on the climb again. A woman knows that. She's edging me the way I edge Dean; slowly and gently.

The tempo of her fingers increases again, she moves me towards the edge. I feel Dean's fingers pinch my nipples and his tongue in my mouth, They are working in unison, and it's working on me.

She keeps fingering me with one hand and teasing my clit with the other, but now her lips replace Dean's on mine. Her tongue crashes through and begins exploring my mouth again.

"Let go sweetie -- let go. You always give everyone else pleasure, it's your turn now". Robyn's sultry voice in my ear.

My breathing shallows, my chest rises and falls. The warmth in my pussy begins to spread through my body. There's a bit of sweat on my body now, my hands clench, my toes curl......

I let go.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I melt. I cum; an intense wave, then softer, then softer again and again. Everything relaxes, I melt.

Robyn pulls back, looks up at me. Smiles. She's crossed another milestone. She's proud of herself.

My girl crush and Steve's fiancé just made me cum with her mouth and gorgeous fingers. Robyn the prude just made me cum.

"Kim - lay back." It's Dean. He's looking at me with intensity.

"What?" I'm just coming back to earth now and am a little disoriented.

"You heard him sweetie; lay back"

Robyn eases me onto my back, slips a throw pillow under my hips and one under my head.

I look up between my knees and there is Dean. Focused and expectant. My opening faces him, ready and wet. I'm still fully aroused and more ready than ever.

I feel his cock at my slit.

"Wait - I've never......"

A finger on my lips. I smell myself. Robyn's finger. The one that just made me cum.

"Shhhh sweetie. Let it happen. Go with it" Robyn's voice soothes me.

I relax.

I want to lose my virginity, and I want to lose it to Dean. We're such close friends and I know he loves me. Are we "in love" now? It doesn't matter really; because love or not, I am ready to feel a cock inside me, and I want it to be Dean's.

I feel his hands take mine, lift them over my head. Then the fingers of one hand are entwined with his. He's running the fingers of his other hand through my hair, just like I asked him to.

He doesn't intend to fuck me. He intends to share himself with me, joyfully.

Am I ready for this?

Then I feel lady fingers on my pussy. Spreading my juices around. Then I feel Dean's cock at my slit again. It's being gently guided by those same lady fingers.

Just the head is in. He stops

Dean looks down to gauge how I am doing.

Another inch. Gently. I close my eyes and surrender.

I feel lips on my lips, gentle.

Robyn's or Dean's? Does it matter? They are both making love to me. Together. Then the lips are gone.

I hear a sound and turn my head.

No longer needed here, Robyn has moved over to Steve.. She has laid him onto the floor, climbed atop him, spread her pussy lips just as she did mine, and is now lowering herself onto him.

Dean also notices, and stops moving momentarily.

We both look over and take in Robyn doing what she was born to do; doing what her amazing body was created for.

She slowly moves up and down on her fiancé's cock, but it's not mechanical. It's loving and tender. And I know that the hottest sex of all is loving tender sex. The hottest sex of all.

And it is incredibly beautiful. And the beauty of that is augmented by the beauty of Dean and myself also having tender loving sex.

I look back up at Dean. He looks down at me. Inspired, he begins sliding in and out of me. Gently, lovingly. I look deeply into his eyes, My heart warms. After so many times blowing him and jerking him off, basically making him cum, we are now making love.

This is all new to me. I'm overwhelmed by it all; formerly prudish Robyn taking over my body after breaking boundaries for herself, these new feelings I have for Dean.

I'm surprised at being open to the fact that its not one or the other for me. I'm attracted to guys and girls and I guess anything in between. It's people I like to suck and apparently now, - fuck.

The emotions subside however, and biology takes over.

I stop thinking and start feeling. Dean doesn't have a huge dick, but it doesn't matter. It's working in and out and my body is reacting. My pussy is opening to him and getting wetter and wetter.

I notice that I'm pinching my own nipple with one hand, trying to increase the stimulation of my body. My other hand is squeezing Dean's upper arm; his tricep flexes in my grasp. I throw my legs open a bit wider and thrust myself up at him in an effort to get a bit more cock.

I'm sweaty now, my breathing deepens again.

"Oh Robyn, oh Robyn......ugh!"

I look over just in time to see Steve's desperate lunge upward into her body as he fills her pussy up with his cum, and then collapses back down and she collapses on top of him.

I close my eyes and return to my personal heaven. I feel something warm happening in my tummy.

I feel the full length of Dean's cock as it slides in an out of me.

Tender loving sex is the hottest kind.

Then...

I smell her beautiful essence before I feel her.

Lady lips on mine, then a lady tongue in my mouth again. Her taste, her smell.

I moan. My body releases even more. I let go again

Then lady fingers on my clit, dancing and teasing.

"Oh God!" I hear myself exclaim, followed by another deep moan.

Dean's dick feels like it's swelling n my pussy. There's more dick there than a few moments ago. I welcome it.

Then the wave moves through my body again.

Her fingers are now a little more intent. Her tongue in my mouth suddenly more aggressive; she's daring me to go deeper into my lust.

I do.

The first wave catches me by surprise.

My pussy instinctively grabs tight onto Dean's cock.

I'm cumming again.

My whole body tenses then relaxes. My pussy grasps then relaxes, then again softer, then again softer still. Then I melt.

He reacts.

I feel him drive his cock as deep as it can go into me, then I feel it pulsing: first fast then more slowly, then I feel a warmth deep within me. His cum.

He thrusts a few more times, then his whole body relaxes onto mine.

Dean and I lie still in a messy, sweaty, cum-drenched heap.

He pulls away, looks down at me and smiles, then his lips are on mine. Kissing me. Lovingly, not lustily.

He begins to pull away, but I reach behind and pull his face back down to mine and kiss him deeply.

I suddenly have feelings for him I didn't realize I had. He pulls back and looks at me. There's a special look in his eyes. Like in the movies.