Pruriential Paladin Ch. 09

Story Info
Kappas and drow and gnolls?! Oh my!
6.2k words
4.71
4.5k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Air rushed past us as we fell together. Hard nipples stabbed into my palms as I pressed them into her firm tits for purchase, ankles crossed around her scales as I wrapped around her natural size. Her long tail whipped and cracked the air behind us as it wove back and forth, the lillend using its cracks to adjust her course as she dove with her wings tucked back tight.

Our prey took no notice of us on our descent from the clouds, with the sun at our backs we struck at their core. She opened her wings and beat them forwards, slamming her tail to the ground as she arrested our dive, scoring first blood as a scream was cut short. The force of her wings sent three of the gnolls tumbling to the ground, their cackles cried all around in confusion and anger as I dropped from her to my feet. They held against us, at first.

Nearby in the mud two humans lay, filthy and bound. I rushed to stand over them, drawing my blade as Rhael began to sing. A brutish gnoll alpha, the larger female of their species, squared up and snarled at me. The vicious beast cackled a bark at me as the foot long cock that hung from her hardened. "FUCK YOUR ASS METAL MAN!" She cackled a laugh "PUPPIES IN YOUR HOLES!"

The monster's mangy furred body was mottled and spotted, her slavering maw heaving with hungry breaths as she stalked toward me on her digitigrade legs. Her long tongue lolling limp between her savage teeth as she panted in anticipation. She barked and charged me on all fours, cackling in psychotic delight.

The hyena-like gnolls were another species with a bizarre reproductive cycle. Once fertilized by one of the beta males the alphas carried a litter of fetuses inside them, until they could implant them in a host. Once inside the voracious spawn would gestate until they began to consume the host, and each other, growing rapidly as they attempted to sate a ceaseless hunger. Within weeks an adult gnoll would be repeating the cycle.

Two males joined her charge and we danced. They worked as a team, circling me and drawing my attention to one as the other two struck at my legs and ankles. Cackling evil laughter as they crept their circle tighter around me, barking promises of my fate when they captured me. "FUCK YOUR SKULL!" They laughed together as they sprang as one.

The female alpha shoved one of her mates onto my blade and twisted him savagely, wrenching it from my grasp as she shoved him to the ground. I hadn't anticipated the surprisingly savage maneuver and the second male barreled into my knees as the alpha's shoulder struck my chest. The world spun as my feet left the ground.

The armor absorbed most of the impact, but not all. Pain spread from my chest as her claws and teeth sought me in the air. The male's teeth caught my ankle and they slammed me to the ground, wind bursting from my lungs. Adrenaline surged through me and I smiled. Today was going to be fun.

-- -- -- --

Jeoff's obsequious voice introduced us dripping in sarcasm, "Queen Azza of Kemet, and Princess Aneza. Sired before the kingdom fell, and raised in its ashes."

I dropped to my knees before our potential new master, my arm wrapped around Aneza's wider hips compelling her to join me. The hand of my other slid up the bumpy seaweed colored hide of the Kappa king as Aneza mimicked my motions with a nervous shake. I swayed my hips to remind her she wasn't alone. I hugged her to steady her nerves as our fates were discussed.

"As you can see" Jeoff, the traitor, continued flopping his vile tongue "a matched set. Truly unique!" The massive kappa laughed, it's beaked turtle-like face sounding like a barking goose being strangled. But with him, we'd be together.

The beast rang a bell and shrilled past sharp teeth "Unique?" A pale woman stood from a chair at his side. She wore an elegant pink dress and a golden crown with four large jewels, blonde hair styled immaculately and long white gloves. "I already have a human princess, human slaver." His shrill laughs barked again. "Humans. Think you're so special!" Shaking his head he rang the bell again and she sat back down silently.

His laughs squawked with malice as a third voice spoke, "The short lived have such short sights... don't they Bauzair?" Stepping into the hall, an elf with coal black skin and red eyes joined in the kappas mirth. "Come human! Entertain us! Show us your pretty things! Maybe we'll give you a treat..." the drow mocked the slaver as he moved to stand next to the kappa's shell-accommodating throne.

Bauzair chortled and reclined back onto his spiked shell, spreading his legs wide. He looked at the drow and croaked something in a guttural language, the drow's eyes nearly popped as he bent in two laughing at whatever was said. As he recovered the kappa rang his bell again and spoke a word I didn't know.

The petite princess shot to her feet with a giddy squeal and lifted her long pink dress in dainty fingers to skip to the beast. She smiled as she pressed us apart apologetically to settle between us on her knees, her hands disappearing under the kappas shell at his tail.

Bauzair groaned, a lewd wet gurgle, and relaxed his head backward as the drow sighed, "It seems my lycanthropic friend has declined your solicitation..."

A chill shot through me as Jeoff's words came back to me from this morning, "You both go to the pirates, or I sell Aneza separately. Her maidenhood was only ever about money for me." Jeoff had laughed in my face, "did you think these past six years it was your royal pussy saving your princess from my cock? Or your regal asshole as it bounced on my cock? YOU ARE PROPERTY YOU STUPID BITCH." I pushed the hate and despair down as it rose again. I couldn't lose her too.

"...I will hear your pitch, I came for a show after all." His eyes passed over us as the woman's hands coaxed out the kappas fleshy member. She quickly took the soft phallus into her mouth with a moan.

I looked up at the drow and fucked him with my eyes. "Allow me." Anything was better than either of these monsters. I squeezed my daughter's fingers in mine for strength before I stood. "I am Queen Azza" I pulled my fingernails along my skin to cup my breasts and roll my nipples between my fingers as I approached him. Jeoff began to sputter but was cut short by the drow's upraised finger.

I wanted this man's cock. I needed this man's cock. I told my body and she listened, I told him with my eyes and my legs as I walked. "I would be the queen of your harem, and you my king." I gestured towards Aneza "you will not find two more willing or... open minded... concubines." I twisted and stroked my clit with a feigned giggle. "May I touch you?"

Finally his smirk broke as he smiled in amusement "You may." I spun and pressed my back to him without losing his eyes. Reaching behind I stroked the back of his neck with my nails and purred as I breathed him in. I caressed the bulge in his trousers with my ass, sliding side to side and squeezing it with my muscles. Stroking my clit to enhance my performance with actual pleasure.

I brought wet fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean as he watched. I purred for him as my fingers played at his nape "Watch her, my work will speak for itself." Confident and coy, I looked away to Aneza and was glad he couldn't see my face.

The kappa lay back sighing as the blonde stroked his growing organ. Pink and spongy, her fingers sank into his phallic mass as she massaged the pink member to life. It expanded into an eighteen inch broad shaft, ending in two bulbous meaty globes. She licked and stroked the flopping monstrous thing lovingly, slurping at the mucosal secretions that oozed across her fingers.

Aneza's eyes stared as the woman squeezed the base in both hands, compressing the semi hard member and milking it to its tip. Thick green slime oozed from each of the globes and the woman slurped at it hungrily, smearing it across her face in her haste as she pulled the globe into her mouth. Her hands caressed his broad shaft as she nursed hungrily with her mouth.

The second orb steadily oozed it's precum onto her shoulder, soaking into and rolling down the pink dress in a shiny globe. With a plop she switched to Bauzair's neglected orb quickly, only to get more of his cum on her face and have the mess repeated on the other side of her dress. By the sounds of her moans, she either didn't care or didn't notice.

The drow rested his chin on my shoulder and replaced my fingers with his. "She seems nervous..." his fingers pressed firm and stroked me slowly, already physically aroused my body flushed with heat at the stimulation.

I pushed back into his slender fingers and ground my clit hard, "She's waiting to be told to, she never has." I breathed the words into his ear and finished with a nibble at his thin lobe, moaning as I slid my freed hand into his pants to wrap his thin elven cock in my fingers, "this could be her first..."

I stroked the drow as he spoke, "No, I'd like to see what I'm buying. Tell her." Jeoff again opened his mouth to protest, and again was cut short.

I sucked in a sharp breath and tried not to vomit. "Aneza" she looked at me, nervous and scared but still strong. Always strong. "You know what to do." She nodded slowly and her eyes changed, just like I'd taught her.

She became another person as her lips kissed Bauzair's slimy cum on the princess' shoulder and sucked it noisily into her mouth with a shudder and a smile. The pale woman moaned and moved to the side, releasing her prize to speak. "Hi! I'm Princess Apricot! Are you my sister?" Her voice was bubbly and excited, "Will you share with me? We get more if we share!" Excited, she returned the orb to her mouth. Aneza ignored the woman's words, but mimicked her actions.

They entwined themselves as they worked together. Each dedicating a mouth to swirling and sucking the bulbous heads, and each stroking and caressing the broad shaft together. Their heads bobbed and swirled as the kappa groaned and reached his clawed fingers to rest on their heads.

The dark elf spoke into my ear, his words amused, "You're going to love what happens next..." he pulled me back against the wall and slid his two fingers inside me. With precision he found my g-spot and massaged, while his thumb raided the fingers and stroked. I embraced the hot wave as it began to stimulate my body, squeezing at his fingers with my cunt and mewling in false need for release.

As he did the kappas cock thickened and his neck tensed. The princesses jaws widened alarmingly as the fleshy heads swelling in their mouths before bursting in a torrent of cum. As the gnarly turtle-man barked and cawed shrieks of pleasure into the air.

Slimy green cum poured from their mouths as they gulped, spilling across Aneza's nude dark form and further soaking Apricot's dress as they each slurped frantically together. Aneza's fingers drifted between her legs as she swallowed, two fingers cycling on her clit as she moaned, her eyes fluttering in feigned pleasure.

A final spray bursting from the kappas cock as the orbs slipped from their mouths, deflating. Drenched in cum, Apricot took Aneza's hand and rushed to her chair. Bauzair growled deeper and slammed a foot to the stone. It grew as I watched, long talons grew thick and the limb exploded wide with more muscle than it had already possessed. It lengthened as he stood. His beak lengthening into an armored toothy maw. Lost somewhere between a crocodile and the turtle he'd borne a remblance to earlier, his cruel smile promised only evil.

The drow who's name I still didn't know spoke calmly but quickly, "I believe I'll take you both. Come, now girl!" Aneza moved groggily, her eyes glazed and distant. Bauzair's menacing form settled and the shell-backed crocodile monster growled quietly, eyes darting. I understood the drow's urgency as the lycanthrope chuffed from its flared nostrils.

Jeoff stood frozen in the middle of the room, staring at Bauzair. Until he saw us leaving. "Wait, who's paying for them?" A deep laugh followed us down the hall before a scream joined it. They both ended suddenly with a crunch, and then several more. Followed by a gentle silver tinkling, and a now familiar word.

-- -- -- --

Two days later Aneza and I bathed Jivvin, our self styled savior, as he reclined in the sun nude. Hands folded behind his head the dark elf smiled serenely, trim and lithe with delicate elven features always wearing a wicked smirk.

The man's casual confidence on full display as his small four inch cock stood proudly hard, over a scrotum just as cute. Not once had he asked either of us to touch him. Every day we dressed him, we bathed him, and we undressed him. Nothing more. He thanked us for our work and offered criticism instead of punishment.

"Queen Azza?" Somehow he managed the title without sarcasm. "I feel as if a spot on my left heel needs more attention... redo the whole foot please. I'm afraid it will feel uneven if you only do the one spot." Even if he could be eccentric.

Dipping the cloth in the warm water I massaged his foot as I cleaned it. Pressing my thumbs across his sole I watched for the moment his mouth opened. He gasped as they did and I pressed circles with my thumbs across the erogenous nerve. His tiny cock bounced with glee as it throbbed.

His words came as a groan while my fingers worked, "You are VERY talented..."

Aneza, brushing the fingernails of his right hand, leaned over him. "It's easy to be good to you when you're good to us." As she leaned, the hard nipple of her breast 'accidentally' dragged across his bicep. She smiled and bit her lip, promising with her eyes and a hungry smile that she wasn't afraid to do more.

From all around the sounds of revelry picked up, laughter cackling from the fete Jivvin had ordered alongside the preparations to ford a wide river in the morning. The noble seemed more a foppish hedonist than anything else, and still hadn't shown an ounce of cruelty.

He placed his hand on Aneza's face as we finished. "Nothing of the sort will be required of you." His words were warm, kind. "Tell me princess, how old are you?"

She maintained the sultry promises with her voice as she answered, "Twenty."

Jivvin burst out in genuine laughter. "Twenty?! Please tell me that's a mature adult for humans..." he leaned up to look to me for an answer. I nodded and he relaxed with a sigh. "Twenty..." he shook his head with a laugh. "I'm more than fifteen times your age, child. I think that makes you too young for me." His chuckle was cut short as a voice cried out.

"Gnolls!" Terror shook from a cry outside.

Cackles suddenly filled the air as a wave of furred bodies erupted from the treeline, cackling murderous intent as they charged on all fours. "MOMMY NEEDS MEAT!" "MOMMY NEEDS HOLES!" "EAT MEAT FUCK HOLES!" Their psychotic cries continued as they washed over the unprepared and intoxicated caravan. Within moments they were fulfilling their promises, cackling laughter as screams filled the air behind us as we fled.

Barefoot and naked Jivvin ran with us, the shorter elf quickly falling behind as we fled. He cried out for help and I looked back, a massive gnoll. The large alpha bore down on the small ebony man at a sprint, cackling in glee at her good fortune. "PRETTY BLACK ELF ASS!" Jivvin's face was a rictus of terror as the beast three times his size closed quickly. "GIVE YOU PUPPIES ELF!"

Aneza turned back to help him, "No!" I screamed as she changed direction suddenly. I grasped for her hand to pull her with me, but she was too fast. I kicked and spun, following the stupid girl.

They reached the man at the same time, the gnoll's pounce bowling all three into a pile of limbs. Aneza thrashed from the bottom as the monster's maw captured Jivvin's neck. Her hips buck and he screamed as she collected his thin arms in one paw behind his back, "I'LL SET YOU FREE! SAVE ME!"

She released his neck with a series of rapid pounding thrusts as she threw her head back and warbled a strange roar into the air. She relaxed and released the man as Aneza attempted to scramble from beneath him. The gnoll laughed as her huge paws pinned Aneza's shoulders. Jivvin, his face twisted into a silent scream, pushed and kicked scrambling to escape. The gnoll laughed and released Aneza's shoulders to wrap her paws around the elf's narrow waist as she began to fuck him

Aneza pulled at his hands to help him escape with her, the gnoll cackling at her futile efforts. "YOU GET PUPPIES NEXT BROWN HUMAN!" Her spotted tongue flopped as she spoke, hips shaking into a whimpering Jivvin. His eyes were wide as she pounded him mercilessly, vacant.

I was glad for the slaver's fate, no matter his lack of cruelty. I rushed past him to twist two fingers together and drive them through the gnoll's eye. Yelping and blind it's teeth bit to catch my arm as it snapped wildly, agony bloomed as I wrenched it free and grabbed Aneza. "Leave him!" She took my hand and we fled again.

The alpha chased us still. Jivvin's cries filled the air as she held him upright against her with both hands. His eyes and mouth wide as his petite elven frame bounced on the thick foot long cock with her strides. "BROWN HUMAN PUSSIES NEXT!"

I pointed ahead, "The river! They can't swim!" The caravan had planned to ford the following day, after preparing during ill-fated festivities all night. Broad and raging, half of the delay had been to await less turbulent waters.

A final look back spurred me to take Aneza's hand and leap blind from the high bank into the water. Two more of the monster we're closing as the alpha stood still, pistoning the elf on her cock as she roared again. She released him and he slid from her softening cock to fall limp to the ground in a panting heap, chunky cum bubbling from his ass.

She called to us as we crossed the icy river, "TASTED YOUR BLOOD!" She cackled on the bank as others joined her, dragging the survivors of the ambush with them. "KNOW YOUR SMELL! FIND YOU SOON!" They cackled promises of what they would do when they found us, their laughter mixed with cries as they demonstrated the truth of their promises.

As soon as we reached the opposite bank we were sprinting again. Free.

-- -- -- --

The beasts had managed to ford quickly, using lashed together corpses as rafts. Two of the males had overtaken us within a day.

Aneza was bound and hobbled next to me, tied to stakes at our wrists. "Mommy here soon..." the beta panted in my face, stroking it's cock in anticipation. "Then we get turn!" It cackled a bark as it came a third time, aiming it's thick cum at my eyes as I twisted to avoid the burning sting.

Next to me Aneza chose a different tactic to save her eyesight, mouth open and tongue out; she provided a more appealing target. They left us laughing as other cackles began to close in around us. "Mom, you know you should have drank it... we'll need the energy to get out of this." She panted, exhausted. She was probably right.

I laughed, "You had me scared there for a second... thought I'd lost you." She laughed, "Why'd you go back for the elf?"

She sighed, "He was kinda nice. Y'know?" He had been, I still didn't lament his fate. "Can you get free?" I shook my head with a grunt as a familiar cackle sounded.

"COMING FOR YOU BROWN PUSSY!" We tore at our bonds until we bled. She stalked towards us slowly, maw slavering and cock throbbing. "COMING FOR ALL YOUR HOLES!" Her screaming cackles got closer and I prayed.

The sun darkened and a rainbow fell to the earth, a beta's cackles silenced as the ground shook with impact. A giant in armor fell from the feathered serpent and landed to charge towards us. The serpent's wings beat and the charging gnolls were thrown to the ground before she began to coil and strike through the air at them.

The giant man charged to stand between us and the alpha, others closed to flank him. He was disarmed quickly and slammed into the ground gasping for air by the savage woman. My hopes sank with him as he lay unmoving, Aneza though worked furiously next to me. Freeing her ankles and then wrists with the fallen man's blade.

12