Pruriential Paladin Ch. 10

Story Info
A commanding queen, an immaculate princess, a cracked egg.
4.8k words
4.9
3.1k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My morning with Rhael had begun with a thin tongue wrapped around and caressing mine, gently sucking as she pulled me into a new day. The lillend's opalescent eyes smiled as her coils tightened around me, hugging me tight in a rainbow of scale as cool fingers pressed between mine. I rose my head to meet her lips as her lower body arched, aligning her sex with my dawn-ready cock.

The moment she summited the brim of my crown she'd shook and released my tongue, throwing her head back and singing notes of passion into the air. Cum burst across my belly as she came, the strangely cool nectar shocking me more awake as my cock throbbed and my pre-cum flowed into her.

She'd shaken and writhed as she rode down me, taking me inch by inch as the undulations of her body and voice took my cock and mind Xanadu. Her lips trembled into a wider smile as she'd taken each of my fifteen inches, the teeth of a predator a shade darker than her alabaster skin.

Vibrant wings stretched wide and beat hard when she'd cum hard. Still I could feel her as she flew up my shaft, wings lifting her and gravity bringing her back. It was the only time her eyes had left mine, when she'd found her way to the paradise I'd lost myself in. Nectar had rained from Elysium as the song of her soul filled my world with color.

She'd broken that song suddenly, tongues snapping out and fluttered, shaking with a hiss before snapping back as she tasted the air. "Gnollzzz!" she'd dropped onto me at the word, shrieking in delight as she bounced in excitement. Satin folds spasmed and shook around me as power entered her song and the bits of my armor danced through the air to gird me as she came. Each piece sanctified, along with my tongue, as she'd filled the air with mist after spray after stream of her blessing.

Speckles of glitter from that same dried cum caught the sun on my bracer, drawing my mind back to the present. Opposed snores filled the air; one sharp and barking, the other dainty whistle. A deep inhale brought me Rixza's overwhelmingly caustic musk, grainy and powerful. The burning alongside the taste her aroma left on my tongue touched on a memory that I couldn't quite retrieve.

Behind it Rhael's zesty piquancy caused a stir that reminded me that my cock was exposed, alongside came a throb that was equal parts pain and pleasure. Rolling to a knee I sought my codpiece to begin my day for the third time, only to find that another had donned the enchanted undergarment.

Tall and willowy with thick curves and umber skin, fierce almond eyes and plump rosy lips, my bespoke undergarments shone white-silver in stark contrast to her dark beauty. Her eyes swallowed me as her lips peeled into a pleased smile.

She spoke before I could, "You are Dilin?" Her tone was unaffected by the world as her eyes gorged, a predator approaching its favorite prey. My heart raced as I nodded, her eyes twinkled with delight as they took me in. "Allow me to introduce myself." She licked her lips and taught me why prey froze, I couldn't do anything but stare as she stalked towards me with a hungry smile.

Wounds marked her body, the lacerations and deepening purple bruises of a terrified flight. Not a part of her beauty was unmarred by damage, beyond my sight I could feel her cracked ribs and dislocated toes. It was a miracle she was walking at all. Defiance prowled on swollen feet, steps precise despite what must be horrible pain as she swayed and bounced her curves for me.

Focusing my will I channeled a burst of healing from my soul, empowering it to purify and cleanse. The wave hit her and her injuries were gone in an instant, filth and grime along with it. Her composure broke for a moment, her smile becoming authentic as she spun to silhouette her curves. "Sekhem!" shaking hands roamed to find her wounds gone and she sighed as her eyes filled with wonder and found me again.

She pounced and was suddenly over me. Breasts dancing with the momentum of her dash she looked me over, appraising me with her awed yet predatory smile. "May I touch you?" nails etched my scalp with runes of pleasure at my superfluous nod, spiraling with her body as she moved to stand behind me. "May I remove your armor?" Nails raked and my head nodded again.

Whether I'd made the conscious decision or simply followed her fingers I wasn't certain. Deft fingers found the clasps of my mail, unlatched the overlapping axillary protections and lifted the cuirass over my head with familiarity. In moments I was clothed in only my vambraces, greaves, and the leather straps that bound them to my frame. Somehow on both knees, I found myself to be hers entirely.

A breeze in the twilight sent icy tingles over my exposed skin and a shiver through my body. My cock shook with the quiver as my balls tightened against me for warmth. The woman knelt behind me, knees settling inside mine and resting her forearms on my thighs, cupping the taut package in her hands. Her fingers flexed and squeezed, awakening my cock to harden and lift.

Her breasts warmed my back as she pressed close, lips grazing my ear as hot breath warmed my face. My cock throbbed sore and needy as she whispered, "Show me your sekhem, your power..." Her fingers massaged as she purred the words, biting my earlobe as my cock surged to life.

As her teeth sank in, her fingers rolled, sharp nubs raked my back and something in me roiled as her body glided along mine. Pleasure enveloped me as her teeth and tongue found my neck, gnawing and sucking hungrily. I twisted to offer myself to her even as I protested, "Wait, I-" the teeth became painful and her fingers became nails as she made her displeasure evident.

She released my throat with a chuckle, only to settle her nails in more threateningly on my more sensitive left globe. "This is the second time you've interrupted, Dilin." Her sharp tone dropped to a whisper as one hand released to caress and stroke the base of my shaft, "I'll not have a third. Nod if you understand." I did and her lips kissed my ear, "Good boy."

A shiver ran through with the words and my mouth shook into a moaning smile. "Now close your eyes..."

— — — —

While mother readied to work the man as he awoke, I knelt by the monster and held his blade against its neck. After he'd claimed the thing he'd simply fallen asleep, no bindings or compulsions at all. Fucked a gnoll, then rolled over to fall asleep while she was free to do as she pleased. This was the 'god' she wanted to betroth me to... a big sparkling man who fucks monsters and sleeps in dirt without a thought. Not to mention the singing snake... or it's impossibly loud snoring.

He stirred and she had the randy fool quickly, "You are Dilin?" That massive fucking cock twitched between his thighs as she woke it up too. I'd seen hundreds, thousands even as Jeoff had paraded us around as his pets... but rarely a pretty one.

As pale as his tan skin, it hung straight and smooth. There were no bulbous warts or flaring head, no knots or spines to entrap victims. Even the distended veins that wrapped him and made so many look angry simply made him look... hurt. Jivvin's tiny elvish member had been cute, this man's was... something else.

"Allow me to introduce myself." As mother made her approach I focused back on the beast, pushing away the hunger and fog that consumed my mind since I'd swallowed Bauzair's delicious spunk. Days had passed but whatever it had done to me had not. I'd told mother I drank the gnolls for energy, food was food after all, but gods was it good... my mouth watered and I wondered what he'd taste like.

"Sekhem!" Power spread over me and my mind cleared, wounds fading as the hunger I'd felt fell away. The dirty fingers holding the hilt of the blade were suddenly clean, palms again distinctly lighter now that my arms weren't covered in muck. Sekhem was right, healing and power...

The gnoll's eyes shot wide and she stared at him in worship, entirely ignoring the blade against her. She watched them as mother went on, obtaining the man's consent and shelling him like a man-clam. I watched as her mouth fell open and her tongue lolled free, panting as her nipples and long clit became erect.

The beast had become unrecognizable as the monster who'd taken Jivvin. Sleek golden fur still covered most of her body, pulling back from the swell of her breasts, distended belly and palms. Where before six nipples had sat flat atop muscle alone, now two breasts large sat above four smaller swells. Her talons had shortened to sharp nails and her teeth had followed suit, no longer protruding and jagged.

Her face, no longer locked in a snarl, was oddly feminine with dark spots over her eyes giving the appearance of etched eyebrows. Wide round ears split by a pink stripe that ran from her forehead to her tail folded forward in submission and fear as she noticed the blade.

"Rixza be good. Rixza good girl..." her voice shook with fear as she pleaded in gnollic, "Rixza have puppies now... Rixza good girl, puppies good puppies..." She whimpered and stretched her hands over her swollen belly, begging in her cackling language. Her tail curled to cover her muff and she began to quiver, eyes wide and shining.

Fear, real fear, filled her. Not for herself but for her children. Monsters didn't fear for others, they were as likely to consume their spawn as nurture them. The best of them were rational narcissists, the worst were feral psychopaths. Not once had I ever seen one cry; beg, plead, whimper, or scream for their own lives... but never once cry for their children.

Whatever Rixza was now, she was no monster. I pulled the blade away, cackling low in gnollic "Your other puppies? The ones you put in the elf?" Her ears lay back and she whimpered. "Would you like to save them?" Her head tilted in confusion, and hope.

Then it fell in shame, "Black elf not far... maybe alive..."

"Take me." Between mother's seduction and the dowry I was about to secure, the man would have to be a fucking imbecile to refuse us.

— — — —

She wrapped my girth in both hands, just below my crown. Squeezing me between her palms and caressing my head with fingers slick with precum, palms pumping along me as her fingers trailed and caressed. Nipples traced lines of electric pleasure across my back as she swerved her curves against me.

She'd taken my hands and interlocked my fingers on the back of my neck, sucking my thumbs into her mouth and fellating them slowly as her tongue wrapped around and between them. My mind floated as her sensual touch lifted my soul into a cloud erotic relaxation, and bathed my body in sublimity.

My hips shook as I came, again, balls tightening against me as my eyes rolled behind their lids. Her mouth released my thumbs as her hands followed the surges of my cum, the streams burning ecstasy through me. Firing into the air to land with a wet splash.

Her tongue struck me between my shoulders as her hands released me for the first time, licking along my spine to my hairline as she took my shaking fingers in her heads and pulled them back to slap her ass behind me. I squeezed on instinct, pressing my fingers into her softness as my cock rose to the heavens with me, straining to fire again as a roar shook from me unbidden as again rapture consumed me.

Her fingers left mine to stretch across my hips and across my body until they reached my nipples, pinching to twist just shy of pain as her voice slid into my mind. "Open your eyes, Dilin." I obeyed without a thought.

Twilight had given way to night, twinned moons and a sea of stars lit the second dark beauty as she stalked towards me. Bouncing with a smile and nude entirely, she brimmed with delighted energy as her smile beamed as bright as Luna above. Her bare feet stopped just short of a pool of my uniquely colored cum, sparkling in the moonlight as familiar fierce almond eyes locked onto mine. Beside the twin to my captor, her Rixza marched. Head high and shoulders squared, cradling in her arms a small black form whose arms hung limp.

An amused laugh came from behind me, "Twice now you've gone back for that slaver." Her voice rising with coy suspicion, "If you would prefer that one I would be very happy to keep this one to myself..." she stood and rested her hands on my shoulders as I knelt, absently stroking my shoulders as she spoke.

Her voice gained booming authority as her nails dug into my trapezius, "I see you, Princess Aneza of Kemet, Chaste Daughter of The Nyal, and Saviour of Those Undeserving, Tamer of Beasts." As Rixza stood at attention I saw the truth in her appellation.

The princess approached, trailing her toes through the viscous pink and blue fluid that refused to mix. Instead her feet left twisting trails of tied colors in her wake. "I see you Queen Azza of Kemet, Saviour of Her Line, Widow of Rah-Mut, Tamer of Gods." I opened my mouth to speak, this time it was the princess whose eyes informed me of my error before I made it.

The queen continued, "Daughter, I have inspected this man and found him a suitable match for you. He is reserved and takes direction well, though he is willful. His emissions are great, greater than those of a donkey, and seemingly unending." As she spoke the princess' eyes roamed me, lingering on my chest and shoulders, "most importantly..." her hands pulled mine into the air next to my head before giving my upper arms a gentle squeeze. "He will keep you safe."

I flexed and smiled, "I will do that regardl-" a sharp crack seared pain into my ass. Heat throbbed and I could feel the welt of her handprint rising on my flesh.

The princess smirked, "Willful, I see..." the slim thick beauty bent to take my chin in her hand as her thick ruby lips warmed my with soft words "Mother enjoys her ceremony, my betrothed, play along and your voice will be heard." A smirk with a promise left me as she stood, grazing my cheeks with the swells of her pert breasts as she rose to the same height as her mother, trapping my cockhead and girth high inside thickly muscled thighs.

Round firm and high, her breasts mismatched the tight body of a dancer. Where Azza's curves were soft and luscious, supported by muscle aged with wisdom, Aneza's curves were firm and taut, enriched with the vitality of youth. "I find him pleasing to the eye..." Wet heat engulfed my head as she rocked while she spoke, "...and have no doubts he will prove a satisfying lover."

Her thighs moved counter to each other as she flexed and squeezed them along the ten inches she'd ensnared, cum wetting my crown where it met her hot quim. "I will consent to your matching Queen Mother, and have secured a dowry for a worthy suitor." Her voice rose with an eyebrow as pride entered her voice and she gestured Rixza forward.

The gnoll marched obediently, coming to rest at attention with a broken drow male in her arms. "Inside this slaver a litter of gnolls, as they were, grow. I offer them to you to do as you will." The man's red eyes were wide and vacant, his mind either gone in shock or the trauma he'd experienced at the hands of the gnoll's. I reached to touch his limp fingers as they hung, offering him the last of the healing I could. He quickly woke and screamed, leaping from Rixza in a panic to land with a splash in the seminal pool.

Behind me the queen laughed as the small man thrashed and tried to stand, slipping to fall face first and drench his black skin in my cum. "It seems we will be giving you another bath after all, Jivvin." The man froze at the words and looked up from his hands and knees with a smile.

Wiping the cum from his eyes he opened his mouth to speak, Aneza spoke first. "Rixza?" I flinched before Rixza's paw came down between his shoulders, pressing him back into the fluid and holding him. "Drink." The word came from each of them and I knew Azza's smile would match the vindictive one Aneza wore.

At first he struggled to rise, a futile effort as the barely five foot delicate elf attempted to overpower the seven foot gnoll. As he strained and groaned the cum from his face leaked across his lips and into his mouth. He licked his lips and shuddered "Moonworm?"

Rixza took her paw from him and joined him on her knees. "Drink..." her tone was surprisingly gentle, "puppies won't be hungry..." At that the man's confusion fled and he joined the gnoll, slurping with his thin lips where she lapped with her tongue.

My cock throbbed at the sight of the two, nude and gulping loudly with moans and shudders. The drow, Jivvin, bent on the ground as he was, reminded me of another slight elf that had confusingly aroused me. I throbbed and Aneza squeezed me tight, drawing me back to her.

Her sex had opened to me, spreading wide to kiss my head with its hot lips as she rocked me along her slit. Her thighs, now wet with my precum, continued to caress my sensitive cock. Need built inside me and my balls tightened as her fingers made fists in my hair.

Wide hips began to gyrate as my hands found her hips on reflex. Her knees bent and she pressed onto me, pressing hard to take me inside. Pain brought a groan as my length bent, unable to penetrate the keyhole that she demanded I fill.

Two hands reinforced my length, relieving my pain, as she began to bounce against my head to no avail. My precum flowed in throbbing rivulets and painted her onyx lips as she spread them wide with one hand, the other resting on my face. Her eyes smiled, "I will have you..." I kissed her and found release "as my first."

Surging from my balls, thick cum roared from me and surged along my cock as my mind fractured into a thousand planes of glory. Poised as we were, though I still had not managed to penetrate her, my cum passed through her virgin canal and she screamed in orgasmic abandon.

She spasmed and squeezed my tip, lips kissing and suckling my head but never wrapping them as the hands I assumed were Azza's began to stroke my length. My balls were suddenly bathed in a warm wet embrace as I watched the woman's eyes shake in her throes. They shook from her as she came with each surge, each scream of ecstasy bitten onto my tongue ending in a growl as she wrenched them back to mine.

Her hands abandoned their tasks and she broke our kiss to seek her clit. My eyes followed them to find Rixza bathing my balls and lapping at the cum that hand leaked onto them, on my left it was Jivvin's hands that wrapped and stroked my length. Aneza's mouth opened wide into a silent shaking O as a final surge filled her womb to its limit. She came and screamed again, shaking her curls as her body tightened, a spray of her cum bathing the two and my legs.

She backed away on shaky legs, slapping my hands from her hips as I attempted to steady her, only to fall to her knees and then her side. Rixza rose to take me into her throat before the princess' knees touched the cum soaked earth. Bone crushing maw twisting to glide her blunted teeth and long tongue around me as her cheeks hollowed and throat pistoned me through her tight esophagus.

I stood as power and need filled me. She followed, never missing a beat as her tail curled behind her and her stripe bristled as she rose to her paws and claws in a strange squat. Her eyes locked on mine, filled with a need I knew myself. I scratched my fingers in her pink mohawk as I throbbed in her throat, "Go-od gurl."

The words slurred from me as Jivvin's timid hands began to massage my cum soaked balls. I took Rixza by the ears as a spray of her cum splashed my feet and pulled her nose hard into my pubis. With a roar I blasted her throat as she gulped, watching Aneza as she lay back into the pool and stroked her clit, watching with an awed smile.

Rixza pulled back from my light grasp to gasp at the air as a stream struck her on her breasts, the largest pair on top shielding the smaller four. She fell back on her claws with pink hued cum-drunk eyes, knees falling wide to offer me her cunt and the erect five inch clit above it as Jivvin assumed it was his turn.

12