Pseudo-Psycho and Magic Stuff.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm starting to realize some serious shit is going down that I clearly can't understand, so I should probably listen to the crazy chick and hope for the best.

"Okaaay. How do I do I help you."

"We need to have sex first."

"Eh, what." I stutter.

"Am I not up to your standards?" She quirks an eyebrow, a small smirk on her beautiful lips.

"No no, it's not—I mean I'd love to—I mean not that but—ah fuck." I take a second to formulate my thoughts. "Why now? How will that help?"

"So you do find me attractive?" She asks her head tilting slightly, and she bites her lip, sending a good liter of blood rushing below my belt.

"That's all you got from that? I mean, of course I do, but that's not the—"

"Good." She pushes me against the wall, and starts unbuckling my belt.

"Hey! No seriously, wait," I struggle to stop her hands, "Don't get me wrong, you're insanely beautiful, and totally my type, but I need some explanation here. For all I know, you could be stealing my soul."

With that last part her one clear eye goes thoughtful.

"Fair enough." She stops trying to undress me, but keeps her hands on my belt. "As previously said, I have a certain control over time. Now. I've bought us a bit of time with the time pocket, but it won't last forever. Sooner or later we're gonna have to face those men who are not really men outside these doors."

"Okay, so, how do you plan to do that, and what does that have to do with having sex with me?"

"I don't plan to do it. You will."

"This gets more confusing the more you talk. Explain."

She rolls her eyes.

"People with my..." She searches for a second, "particular ability," Right. Stopping time. "Also have the ability to sense and activate a person's latent talent."

"Latent talent?"

"Think of it like something you try and you're just immediately good at it, just via natural talent."

"Uh, okay, what kind of skill would it be?"

"I have no idea. That's the fun part."

"So let me get this straight. You think I have some sort of ability that I don't know about, you don't know what it is, but with it you think I'll be able to do something to those goons outside this door, which you've frozen in time... and you want to activate it by..."

"Having sex." She finishes for me, getting back to undoing my belt.

"Um." I mean, it kinda makes sense, says the hormone-filled part of my brain. Besides, she's fucking hot. Just look at those tits. And that body. And her lips. Imagine those lips around your...

"Besides," She echoes, as if listening to my teenage brain while trying to shimmy my pants down, "That's why I texted you back after the park. I could sense your latent talent from across the field." She looks up at me, her face with the black swirly eye somehow freaky-sexy.

"You've got something big hidden away in there, bigger than I've ever felt before," She winks with her non-scary eye, "And I think it's about time we let it out."

I'm not sure which part of me she's referring to, but I only really feel one thing that really needs to be let out.

Her eyes widen as she finally manages to pull down my jeans.

She whistles. "Wow."

I look down at my dick, substantially outlined in my tight boxers. It runs visibly hard along the side of my leg, stretching the material. I'm a grower, not a shower, but lucky for me, I'm already pretty hard.

She looks up at me, a weird smile on her lips.

"Okay big boy. For this to really work, you need to really fuck me." She stresses, her eyes looking meaningfully into mine.

"What do you mean?" I ask dumbly.

"Like you need to claim me. Like a dog claims its bitch. You need to take me as yours." You would think from the way she said it that she was talking about the weather. This feels so fucking surreal.

"Uh..." My three remaining working braincells testify their ability to put together a whole syllable.

She rolls her eyes for the fiftieth time that day, then in a few quick motions shimmies out of her own pants and shirt, now standing in just a red lace bra and panties. Whole-ly-shit. If I wasn't speechless before, I certainly was now. Her breasts were like perfect tear-drops, not too big, not too small, but proportionally against her athletic body they looked unreal.

"Your turn." She commands, her lips curling into a smirk at my obvious appreciation of her body. Dutifully I kick off my pants and remove my shirt, happy to reveal my body. I'm not a big dude, but I am pretty ripped, with at least a decent set of abs.

She bites her lip and trails one hand down the middle of my six-pack, before bending to her knees and kissing my dick through the fabric. It jumps in response, growing further. She lets out a little giggle despite herself, then begins pulling down on the waistband.

I'm so happy I shaved this morning.

Inch by inch she reveals my aching dick in all its swollen, veiny, throbbing glory, and it pops up and out, unrestrained when the waistband releases the tip. A weird thrills travels through my veins as I watch her reaction to my member, which is now, full sized, pretty much as long as her face. I mean I'm not gigantic, but I'm nowhere near average either. Especially in the girth department.

She bites her lip, then looks up at me.

"I'm not gonna be able to fit this monster cock in my throat. Not without some help." She eyes me meaningfully before returning to the work at hand.

Me? I'm too busy riding the high of seeing her delicious face that close to my throbbing dick to understand what she just said.

She grasps it with both hands, and begins to massage it slowly, back and forth.

Fuuuuuuck. So. Fucking. Surreal.

She licks the tip, then sucks around the head, first outlining it in one cheek, then the other. I lean against the stall for support, my hands splayed backwards against the wall.

Jasmin starts to force it deeper, her one hand leaving the front and grabbing my balls, massaging them, and I shudder, feeling precum leak out of my cock. She licks it up. She struggles for a while 4 or 5 inches in, gagging as she tries to pin herself further onto my dick. Jesus fuck this girl is crazy. I fucking love it.

She grabs my hand and puts it on the back of her head, making noises, trying to get me to help her force my cock further down her throat, and I try. I really try to do it. But it makes me feel uncomfortable. Almost guilty.

With around five inches of dick in her mouth she literally looks up at me, and I kid you not, rolls her eyes.

She resurfaces for air, releasing my cockhead with an audible pop. She stands, then stares at me.

Then she slaps me.

First my dick. Then my face.

OW. "What the fuck—"

SLAP. My face again.

"HEY. No sto—"

SLAP. My throbbing dick.

"I swear to fuck—"

Her hand whooshes through the air to slap my face again and then it stops. I look to see my hand, clenched, knuckles white, around her wrist. I look back to her, and even she looks surprised. Maybe even a little scared. Good.

Good? I feel a little weird. Something small snaps in the recesses of my brain, and an icy feeling flows up my spine and covers my brain, like an egg being cracked on top of my head. It settles in, and I feel... very... awake. Very....Angry. She wanted angry? She's getting angry.

I see her registers the little fires ignite behind my eyes, and her eyes change in turn, almost as if to convey a challenge. As if she's saying, come and take it, if you can.

Oh I can. And I will.

My free hand reaches faster than I can see around her head and grabs her by the hair, wrenching her back. She gasps, and I walk her to the other side of the stall, pulling her once again down to her knees.

No escape now, I think sadistically.

I lock her eyes with mine, and only then bring the tip of my dick to her mouth, entering it slowly, relishing the sensation of those red, juicy lips parting for my cock.

I slowly reach 3, 4, 5 inches. I don't stop. She struggles to control her gag reflex, but I don't care. I just keep going. When I feel pressure, my progress halts for a moment. Fuck that. I push a little harder, and I feel it give, feel myself slide into her throat, all the while I keep her eyes locked on mine, owning her, owning her body with my will. Fuuuuck yes.

I remove my hand from her hair and pin her with just my cock to the bathroom stall wall, giving her no space to retreat. I want to see her struggle. I want to see her run out of air, and claw for escape, only to find none.

After a moment, her eyes begin to tear up, and her hands come up to push me back. No no, I think, capturing them and pinning them behind her head. She chokes, looking to escape, looking for air, but inhales only more dick.

You asked for this, I say with my eyes. She sees that, and that's when I see it, what I was looking for in her eyes all this time.

She submits.

Her hands go limp, and she resigns herself to my whim. She continues choking on my dick, not breathing, struggling, but she knows that she's under my power, and she accepts my will above hers. I see her begin to lose consciousness, and only then do I withdraw.

She falls to the floor, gasping for air.

I lean down, and lift brown lock of hair out of her face, setting it behind her ear.

"We're not done yet sweetheart."

She looks up at me, smiling still through all the drool and leaky mascara.

"Fucking bring it."

My anger, no, my rage surges.

I grab her by the throat and lift her, slamming her into the wall once more. With one motion I tear her panties off, ripping them to shreds in the process. In the back of my head, the sane part of me is freaking out. I have no idea how I'm this strong. I have no fucking clue that I was this fucked up. But I like it.

I spread her legs to her cunt leaking juices down her legs. I begin to laugh. She fucking loves this. I line my cock up with her entrance, but hesitate, an errant thought coming from last sane territory of my mind. What about condoms?

"Do it," She rasps, my hand constricting her throat, "Claim me you asshole." Her eyes push me over the edge.

I start the plunge, taking no prisoners as I force myself through her tight entrance. I grunt ferociously, my girth making it difficult to push through. As difficult this is for me, it must be hell for her, I think.

Good.

She begins to moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and I bring my other hand up to cover her mouth. She continues regardless, my hand barely muffling the sound. After 30 seconds of intense effort, I finally complete my first thrust, all the way to hilt, then ease out. She whimpers behind my hand.

Fuck, she's so tight.

I thrust again, and it's a little easier this time. A third time, and while still difficult, it's nowhere near as bad as at first. Before long I'm I'm pumping in and out at a fairly even pace. I pick it up, and I begin lifting her off the ground with each thrust, my abs burning. After a couple of minutes, she shivers through one climax, her eyes never leaving mine, surrendering her body to me. Then another. I reach a new level of pain tolerance as my abs and glutes smolder from the exertion.

I've never had a problem with stamina before, yet now I feel myself slowly approaching the point of no return. She's howling like a banshee into my hand, so I remove it, placing it alongside the other around her throat, and for the first time, I kiss her.

I kiss her and I feel a connection form between us, a fire that starts at our joining sex and circles first through me, through my mouth and into hers, then through her body, and back to the start. With each pump it begins anew, and as I accelerate, it does too, a flaming trail of something I can't define coursing through the both of us at a ridiculous rate, as I pound her at an ungodly speed. With each path it lights up tendrils of red hot fiery veins that extend throughout my body, and I feel it all the way into even my fingertips, wrapped around Jasmin's throat. I feel myself hit the point of no return, and somehow I just keep going. At the back of my mind I register the taste of blood between our lips, and I realize she must have bit my lip.

Somehow, someway, I start to thrust even faster, and the burning line through both our bodies becomes virtually continuous, an unbroken chain of inferno so hot, I feel like I'm burning up into nothing.

And then, when I feel like I can stand the heat no longer, I cum.

My hips buck into hers with so much force I don't understand how the the stall's walls are still standing

As I ride the most stratospheric high of my entire life, I feel the remainders of that fire etch themselves into my body, and what feels like my very soul, as they finally burn out.

Uuh. My brain is not really appreciating all this uncomprehendable shit.

Wow.

I realize I am so. Fucking. Tired.

My hands relax, and I drop Jasmin. She slides to the floor in a heap, eyes closed. Only then do I register. She's not moving. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

Did I just kill her?

My sanity takes that moment to rock back into my head like elvis presley into a concert after the opener. What THE FUCK just happened.

I check her pulse, and sigh in relief. She's still alive. I think I probably just choked her out. I lift her eyelids, and barely catch the black one fading back to dark green. Then I realize the chalk on the door is fading too. Oh fuck. What does that mean.

Those telltale squeaks reach my ears once more, and I have no time to prepare as the door to our stall flies open, the hinges tearing.

It's the monkey man with his three buddies, all roided up, ready to burst out of their suits. They look at the scene for a solid second, and I see their gaze travel from one thing to the next. Me, naked except for a pair of underwear half-way down my legs, my dick starting to shrivel. Jasmin slumped on the floor against the wall, wonderfully naked except for her bra. And finally the toilet. Completely unused.

Then he reaches for me.

And something that was asleep in me before, awakens.

12