Psych Majors Are Crazy

Story Info
Lucky college guy gets fucked by three beautiful women.
4.6k words
4.46
19.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
756 Followers

Author Note:

This story includes multiple women and somewhat inaccurate references to their religion. If that kind of thing offends you, do not read further. It's a minor part of the story, but it's there.

Enjoy!

___________________________________

Let me tell you something random about myself -- I hate mixers. Always have.

For anyone who doesn't know what a mixer is, it's basically like a joint blind date between a group of people paired up by gender. A set of boys and girls come to a restaurant, order a few drinks, along with something to eat. They then spend the next few hours intermingling in a cheery atmosphere.

Three guys and three girls, a bucket of beer, and single-tracked conversation. If I had to describe it, mixers are kind of like playdates, but instead of messing around in a sandbox with some random kid, you get to have sex -- or there's a possibility in the end, at least.

Not everyone at the same time, obviously. Just with the one you're paired with -- and the dude who sets up the meeting gets to pick. You don't even know if you're paired with a hot chick until you see her.

Went through most of my sophomore year avoiding mixers, but it can get pretty annoying when literally everyone I know goes to a mixer somewhat regularly.

What? Don't believe me?

If you thought mixer culture isn't prevalent in college, then you've probably hung out with the wrong crowd.

Anyway, I never got the appeal around the stupid fad.

My friends tell me it's because I'm 6'5 tall, somewhat handsome, and stuck up enough to be able to talk to 10s and somehow date them.

It's hard to argue with that, but that's exactly my point. Why do I have to do something so bothersome and waste my time over a literal social obstacle course just to have sex? Ask a girl out like a normal person, I tell them constantly.

You might ask -- why am I complaining about it now?

I'm not complaining.

Okay, maybe I am. Like a little.

But I'm telling you this right now because something happened that completely changed my outlook on mixers -- when my friends tricked me into one around late March.

You see -- George, my best friend, liked this girl from Social Studies class (big red flag), and was supposed to host a mixer with our two other dorm mates. For some unknown reason, Matt couldn't make it.

And instead of canceling like the regular person, he decided to be a dipshit about it and lied to me about going out for some ice cream.

I took a spoonful of my mango parfait as I stared at the incoming girls -- George bought it for me as a peace offering.

As if I'd get bought by a single parfait.

But I tried to be pleasant. It helped that the women were hot as fuck.

They were familiar too. Hard to forget. I've seen them around campus multiple times and apparently, they were sophomores -- just like us.

They majored in Psychology, which literally everyone knows is comprised of the most insane women. I personally never dealt with Psychology majors, no matter how hot or dirty they were.

If you're attracted to the idea of getting to know human behavior, then you're probably trying to find an explanation about something deeply wrong with you.

I just know most of them would end up psychoanalyzing everything.

The three women looked pretty normal, though. Mentally normal, to be specific. Their looks were far from average.

There was Steph. Blonde. On the shorter side, about 5'7. She gave off some real bisexual vibes. Always been attracted to that. Surprise, surprise.

She wore a simple hoodie -- which showcased how much she actually cared about this event. And I am totally attracted to it.

Then there was the one I was paired with, Mina. South Asian, brown exotic skin -- she looked mixed.

Stereotypically quiet, but I could tell she had a great sense of humor around people she's comfortable with.

Also, she was effortlessly sexy. Well, maybe not effortless. She was rocking eyeliner like a Bollywood actress in a music video and wore this really cool (hot) crop top that left her beautiful flat stomach exposed.

She looked stunning in the most feminine way. I almost felt bad for not dressing up until I remembered this was all George's fault.

Thankfully, women's tastes were a lot more simple and grounded. If you're hot and tall, you could wear a white shirt with some pants and call it a day.

Plus, I work out daily. Simpler clothes look more stylish on me anyway.

As for George's date, she was this shy Puerto Rican girl named Samantha. Very cute.

Didn't want to look at her too much because George might poke some barbecue sticks against my eyes, but I did notice the subtle way she looked at me. I bet she was into white guys.

Honestly, I was into her too. Her tits were so freaking huge, most guys probably wouldn't hear her talk. Latinas are always the curviest of the bunch. They're usually freaks in bed too. I reckon it's the daddy issues.

However, she didn't seem to be that way at first impression. A shy Latina. Stereotypically, they were outspoken -- like Steph.

Anyway, I remained lowkey. I knew I was only here to fill in the numbers; a glorified emergency backup at best. In fact, George made it perfectly clear I couldn't be too charming.

So I followed suit.

Still, I was a little mad at my friend for tricking me into this hot mess. So every time I knew the girls were looking, I made sure to subtly flash my biceps, jut out my chest -- stuff like that.

Or hands. Girls were crazy attracted to hands. I once sexted with a senior who masturbated exclusively to my hands -- which was a new experience. I felt almost insulted on behalf of my cock, which she blatantly ignored from the video I sent her of me, jerking off.

In retrospect, that was probably a kink.

Anyway, observing the three women's reactions kind of became a pastime for the evening. I made sure to flash some pretty smiles and give special attention to Mina too. I didn't want to completely waste her time.

If she wanted to hang out in the future, she could hit me up. I hope she's just looking for casual sex, though. I was never really the commitment kind of guy.

Luckily, over the course of the drinks, I was more and more sure she wanted me the same way I wanted her.

And that's not the best fucking part.

Another hour passed by and I was pretty damn sure all three of them were coming onto me.

I don't know how my two duds of a friend couldn't feel it. We were pretty much eyefucking each other every chance we could get.

Any random passerby could have cut the sexual tension with a knife. I kept shifting my weight to make my raging hard boner feel less uncomfortable.

But I mocked myself for it.

Three 10s in a mixer -- which was already approaching unicorn status in itself -- coupled with the fact that they're all attracted to me? I was probably just being delusional. There's no way that would happen. That's a fantasy. A porn fantasy.

George was a decently looking guy. So was Connie. They were decent guys with great personalities. The options hardly get better on campus.

There was still a smidget of doubt and wishful thinking, though. I was attractive. I took great care of my shape, as evidenced by my lean bulk. Is it really that unbelievable that three 10s are into me at the same time?

It turns out I was right.

That little bit of doubt was confirmed a few hours later -- when I felt Mina's foot naughtily poking through my lower pants.

A few minutes after that, Steph unknowingly joined in. Unlike Mina, she was a little more passive; her toes were only lightly grazing against my calves under the table. It was a little unexpected because I expected her to be the bolder one.

Her cheeks flushed about it too. Mad cute. I felt a little bad for Connie, though. Steph didn't exactly show interest, but she was still talking to him like nothing's happening -- all while she secretly flirted with me under the table.

The biggest left hook, however, was the shy Latina.

Because whenever George wasn't looking, Samantha mischievously turned to me with those big brown eyes and lewdly stuck her tongue out.

I knew that look. It was the good, old-fashioned fuck-me look. The type of glances women gave you before it was normal to say it out loud or just match someone on Tinder and let the pictures do the talking.

I admit that a good friend would've turned a blind eye to the woman's mating call. George picked -- and he picked Samantha. She was off limits.

But I'm not a fucking saint.

I wasn't about to refuse a delectable offer practically served to me on a plate, especially considering how angry I was at George still.

After a few torturous minutes of making sure none of my friends found out about the two women groping me from below the table and the other openly looking me up and down like an animal, George and Connie finally went to the bathroom at the same time.

During which I spoke to the girls frankly, "Hey, uh. You guys seem really nice and this has been an amazing evening, but I'm positively sure you're all, like, into me. Any chance we could all get out of here and just fuck each other senseless somewhere?"

"Oh, my god!" Steph crossed her arms, nonplussed at my audacity. I could tell the honesty worked on her a little, though.

I looked at her, licking my lips. "Oh, you're that kinda girl? Make love then. I love it rough, but I can take it easy," I said. Her mouth instantly shut.

Didn't even have the time to look smug before I was shocked by who spoke next.

"No need for that," Samantha hinted, the shy and reticent expression on her face slowly morphing into that of a... slut.

Like a real fucking slut.

Trust me, I know sluts. I fuck sluts.

This is 100%, a complete and bonafide slut in the most natural terms.

"I love it rough," she purred, licking her lips.

What did I tell you?

Mina's eyes rolled sarcastically, as if she was used to the Latina's antics. I couldn't help but imagine making those light brown eyes roll all the way up to the back of her head for real.

"Wait, so we're all into him?" she asked.

Steph alternately looked at the two in shock. "You guys like him too?"

"I call dibs," Samantha giggled as she eyed me like a piece of meat, smacking her lips together.

"No way! I liked him first," Mina argued passionately.

Steph scoffed, "Says who?"

"Says my foot under the table!"

My jaw dropped.

Regret filled the woman's eyes as soon as the words spilled out of her mouth. She looked terribly flustered now.

"Oh, Mina!" Steph gasped in bewilderment, staring at the South Asian woman as if she didn't know her.

Samantha only smiled with a hint of pride, until she spoke again, "Well, I've actually been eyeing him on campus for a while. Heard... great reviews."

I gulped, looking at the three mouthwatering women in front of me as my mind raced into the most ridiculous scenario ever.

"I am totally up for grabs. Serving size is, uh, viable for at least three."

As soon as I said that, three pairs of eyes intensely gravitated to me. I thought I blew my shot with all three of them until Steph muttered, "I'm in."

"Same," Samantha added right after, an excited grin on her face.

"Really?" Mina looked at her unhesitating friends before reluctantly conceding, "Fine."

"Are you all serious?" I blurted out, my jaw dropping.

"Yeah. You chicken?" Samantha leered, trying to provoke me. It worked.

I vowed to break her first.

"Then let's get out of here," I managed to croak out in confidence, winking at them.

"You know, you're kind of a bad friend," Mina wondered out loud as she grabbed her bag, preparing to leave.

I shrugged uncaringly in response. "Does that make you want to fuck me less?"

She grinned. "No, not really."

I smiled back. Figures.

"A win is a win. Plus, George tricked me. I didn't even want to go here in the first place."

I took out a few bills, left them on the table, and stood up. I was obviously going to pay for the three women I'm taking home. I'm not a complete asshole.

"Still feel that way?" Samantha giggled as she flirtatiously elbowed my ribs.

"Hmm. I'll have to see," I said before arrogantly wrapping my arm around their shoulders. Yeah, I realize I probably look like a smug asshole, but I couldn't help it.

Who could blame me? I was going to have sex with three beautiful women.

At. The. Same. Time.

Jesus.

I felt a playful push on the back of my thighs, almost making me bend over.

"Hey!" I chuckled.

"Whatever."

Steph coolly put her hands on her pockets and walked out of the restaurant and we followed suit.

When we arrived in the parking lot, Steph took out her keys.

"You brought a car?"

She nodded.

Apparently, Steph drove the girls to the mixer -- with a freaking Rolls-Royce! Turns out these women had well-off parents. Enough that they could give their daughter a 400-grand car for her 18th birthday, at least.

I almost asked if they needed a dog.

"You can drive, right?" she asked rhetorically, handing me the keys. I wasn't dumb enough to refuse.

I texted George, "Hey, buddy. Just wanted to tell you I left. Bought ice cream and the pretty ladies were gone when I came back. Sorry about that, dude. Don't take it too hard. They probably just got too tired of waiting."

I didn't wait for him to reply.

"So where are we gonna go?" I asked th girls before kicking off the engine.

Mina said, "I know just the place."

She really did. Apparently, her parents were the richest of the three. They owned a chain of renowned hotels around the city.

In the end, we got a free room because the female receptionist recognized Mina. In fact, they looked like friends.

I tried to shake around the employee's gaze when they gave us the key. Knowing my luck, she'll probably report me to her parents or something.

I should care, but it was really hard to -- considering the evening I was being promised.

I didn't have to think too much about it anyway.

As soon as we opened the door, it was on. Like bloodthirsty piranhas, the wild girls surrounded me with their beautiful respective lips.

We made out alternately as we gradually undressed -- starting with our shoes and socks.

Obviously, I was the first to run out of breath. I was outnumbered three to one.

I fished out my cock for a break. As usual, I received the resounding collective cheers of approval. Which meant I had as much time to recover as they had time to probe around.

I grinned at their dumbfounded faces proudly. Most girls were size queens. They like to pretend otherwise, but it's true.

That said, I quickly came to regret my choices as the women lunged at me. I could tell they were much more eager to have me in bed now. At this point, any reservations they had over fucking me were now thrown out of the window. I couldn't let a single breath out without either Samantha, Mina, or Steph interrupting it midway.

The scent of their bodies slowly drowned me in this torturously amazing foreplay while I relished the feel of their skin against mine.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

It didn't take too long before I was on the bouncy bed, on my knees as I thrust my cock inside Samantha's tight and dripping pussy. God, she felt so good.

I stared at her flat stomach in amazement, having the strangest urge to pump my dick inside her so hard it inflates.

George for sure could pick them out.

"Oh, fuck...." she moaned as I expertly teased her swollen clit.

I could see her beautiful eyes glaze over me as I pushed my cock deeper.

This is exactly why I love starting out a fuck-session in missionary. The eye contact always gets me going.

The Latina tried keeping quiet for the first minute -- which I took as a challenge.

By the time I could push my entire length into her, she couldn't pretend. I pounded her to an orgasm before she let loose.

"Oh! Oooh! S-so big. Fuck! You're the best I've ever had, baby! Fuck, yeah. Right there! Oh, my God! You're so good!" Samantha groaned as I held her by the waist and fucked her wet pleading pussy.

Meanwhile, Mina and Steph were undressed on the side, shaking their ass and waiting for their turn on my cock.

I almost drooled at the absurd sight.

"Have you guys ever done this before? Jesus! This is fucking crazy...."

Mina chuckled in response, fingering herself as she intensely looked at where I was connected with Samantha. I wondered what it looked like in her eyes. A big white Caucasian cock going in and out of a Latina's enticing pussy....

She was most definitely a sick exhibitionist. Psychology majors really are batshit crazy.

"We really haven't. Fuck, this is so hot. Fuck me next...." Mina answered, licking her lips eagerly.

"No way! I'm definitely going after Sam!" Steph argued as she spread her pink pussy lips for me to see. As if doing so would hopefully convince me.

God, this was crazy bad for my ego.

"I'll think about it," I replied cheekily before continuing to ram my cock against Samantha. Her full lips were sexily parted as she panted in pleasure within her own world. It looked as if she was hearing none of us. I chuckled at the sight.

Her faked shy countenance was nowhere to be found. I wondered if it ever really existed at one point in her life.

Because I for one couldn't imagine her being made for something other than mind-blowing sex.

God, my friend fell in love with a total fucking slut.

"You know, George really likes you," I said in between breaths.

That seemed to wake her up.

"You're -- fuck, yeah! Oh, shit. You're a fucking asshole! You're a-actually mentioning your f-friend right now? I'm his date, you jerkwaaaaad...!"

I gently caressed her thighs as it rested on my shoulders -- a contrast to the rough pounding I was giving her clearly experienced pussy.

"Didn't stop you, eh, slut?" I chuckled before giving her perky bottom a smack. I could tell she loved it judging by the way she tightened up.

"It's not like you guys are official. I'm definitely dissuading him from pursuing you."

She smiled, shutting her eyes in ecstasy as she constricted around me even more. "That's probably the smart thing to do, big guy! I'm really into white guys."

"She really is," Mina confirmed.

I smiled, exclaiming proudly, "Knew it."

I fucked her into another orgasm within the next few minutes before working my way to beautiful, beautiful Mina.

Judging by looks alone, she was definitely the superior one out of the three. Or maybe she's just my type.

Either way, her smooth elastic skin and exotic eyes were a bullseye for me.

"Oh, c'mon! I'm not waiting for another minute." I hear Steph complain beside her.

That's when I had this really amazing idea.

"Why don't you guys ride me at the same time? I'm down for that."

The two horny women looked at each other in heat before agreeing. So simply, just like that. As if they were deciding something so trivial.

I felt a surge of ecstasy at the thought.

"Who gets his cock?" Steph asked. Mina squinted her eyes, challenging.

And so I blankly watched the two naked women compete with rock-paper-scissors.

In the end, Mina won with a scissor (which brought to mind a certain image that made me more excited). So she gets to ride my dick.

That's how I ended up having a South Asian chick enthusiastically riding my big cock like a champ while a blonde woman mounted me from the other end -- my lips positioned on her pretty pink ones.

Or as we like to call it -- lip service.

I already had one foot in fucking heaven until I felt someone's tongue licking the undersides of my cock as it went in and out of Mina's tight pussy.

Egglime
Egglime
756 Followers
12