Psychology 1 - Virginity 0 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew nodded and smirked, now absolutely positive what the girls were gabbing about.

Then they sounded really serious as though a ball of earnestness was being rallied back and forth with their expressions as rackets. As Andrew watched, the sisters hugged each other tightly and both closed pairs of eyes looked moist. Andrew relaxed: Elena was going to get her wicked way with her sister and they'd all be one big, happy ménage a trios.

Feeling an urgent need to take them home, he popped into the stage door to call a cab.

* * * * *

"The caveman theory?" Elena cast a long-suffering look past Patricia to Andrew. "You were supposed to be being charming and seductive and, instead, you bored her with your pet theory." Elena looked a little exasperated. "Men!"

"He didn't bore me." Patricia rallied to Andrew's defence.

"We were discussing figures and self-image. It was relevant." Andrew added.

"Elena. Andrew is always seductive and charming. I like to listen to him talk. He is so passionate about things."

"I guess I've just heard that theory too often. It bores me." Elena conceded a little.

"And when did you first hear it, Honey Bunny?" Andrew asked pointedly.

Elena thought for a moment than had the decency to blush a touch. "At your birthday party. The night we met."

"The night I bored you into my bed?"

"Well I had to do something to shut you up!" Elena scores a point.

"Indeed? Well today I've been boring Patricia-"

"But I wasn't bored. Andrew, I-" Patricia, not being too quick on the uptake, springs to Andrew's defence but is gently silenced by his finger on her lips.

"Today, I've been boring Patricia into your bed. She's so sick of men who talk too much and rattle on about anthropology that she'll probably do anything for an evening of conversation along the lines of "Ooh...just there...ooh...that feels so good....ooh...I'm coming..."He stretched over Patricia to tug Elena close enough for a serious kiss, his hand resting on Patricia's thigh for balance. As their lips parted briefly, he said "You do still want to sleep with her, don't you?" which was greeted by another, much more forceful kiss. That'll be a yes then, he thought.

Patricia realized, as she heard Andrew's offer to Elena, that she really was going to do it with her sister. The thought, now the certainty was established, stirred warm feelings in her abdomen. She realized that Andrew had known she would, even before she had decided. Had she decided? Or had he? No. Andrew was pretty keen on her making the decisions. She realized too that, while she was busily rationalizing all this, her hand had crept into Elena's lap and was nestling snugly against her crotch. Andrew sat back, brushing his lips against Patricia's as he passed her.

"When you checked out the girl in the trousers, just before coffee." Andrew could read the question in Patricia's puzzled expression - How had he known before her? "She had Elena's figure and your pupils dilated when you looked at her."

"So long ago?"

"Indeed. That's why I changed the subject and we ended up discussing anthropology - No point in overselling something." His eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Elena..." Patricia turned to her sister, whose expectant glance met hers and started to smoulder. Unable to phrase what she wanted to say, Patricia embraced her sister and relaxed as Elena took the lead.

Andrew watched them cuddling and nuzzling each other's necks and whispering sweet nothings to each other in Portuguese. He'd done good work today and now he was looking forward to enjoying the fruits thereof.

* * * * *

The sisters finally realized that they had all together too much of the cabbie's attention and disengaged. Andrew mentioned that he had some notes to type up, if they'd like some private time when they got home. There'd be ample opportunity for him to join the fun later and he thought it might be best for Elena and Patricia to have this experience together. Three can be a crowd.

Patricia didn't want to exclude him. Perhaps, he thought, she was clinging to the excuse that it was really a show for him - a way to turn him on. If that was the case, it was even more important that he be elsewhere the first time.

Elena forestalled any argument by pointing out that anyway, Patricia had shopping to try on and that certainly wasn't Andrew's cup of tea.

The subject seemed closed until, when they got home, Andrew went straight to his desk and booted his PC. Before it had even finished booting up, there was a girl at each shoulder.

Patricia's reflection on the monitor looked nervous. The excuse of work clearly wasn't going to be enough: he'd have to make her understand why. He swivelled round to face them.

"Remember our first night together, Patricia?"

"As if I'd forget."

"I had you all to myself and that was wonderful. All Three of us together is a lot of fun but that first time - just two people making love - wasn't that more romantic?"

"Oh."

"Yes. I really, really want you and Elena to have that. Now will you two please go and have a good time? I have work to do for at least a couple of hours and the sooner I get started, the sooner I'll finish. Go on! Scoot!"

Elena bent from the waist to kiss him, her arms draped over his shoulders. "Thank you Darling." She nuzzled his ear. Then straightened up and reached for her sister's hand. "C'mon Sis." She tried to drag Patricia away - unsuccessfully.

"Andrew... I..." Patricia was stuck for words. "Thank you." She kissed him too then let herself be dragged out of the room.

Andrew turned back to his desk and tried very hard to concentrate on his work. It wasn't easy to put the girls out of his mind, especially when the giggles and squeals got loud enough to be heard through two closed doors. His Walkman helped. Medieval choral works by Abbess Hildegarde von Bingen: Nothing in his CD collection was less conducive to sexy thoughts than that. He finished work about 1AM, turned off the music and noted that the house was silent.

* * * * *

Elena bounced onto the bed, dragging Patricia on top of her and wrapping arms and legs around her sister. She glued herself to Patricia's lips and kissed her until her sister responded in kind.

On a whim, Elena pushed her away and demanded that she should model her new outfits. Needless to say, lingerie modelling required undressing and the net result of Elena's demand was that Patricia, after much changing and twirling, had stripped herself naked several times and was now wearing only a pretty new bra and thong. Elena ran a finger along the very edge of the fabric, just below Patricia's belly, and glanced up at her sister. Neither girl was giggling now. Elena's look could have melted candles as she let her fingertip trail down the silk towards Patricia's gusset. Slowly, Elena hooked a finger through the panties, drawing them away from her sister's pussy. A moment later, the same finger was slipping between her own lips as she made a show of tasting Patricia.

Patricia looked down, between her breasts, at Elena sucking her own finger and knew exactly what she wanted. She unfastened her bra, discarded it with a flourish, slipped her now redundant thong down her thighs, kicked it into a corner, then flung herself onto the duvet, looking at her beautiful sister with longing.

Elena took what was offered. She kissed her way from Patricia's parted lips, via soft breasts and belly, to the little copse of curls nestling at the divergence of her sister's thighs. Without hesitation, Elena's tongue flickered over the soft cleft, teasing dew onto the petals and stealing nectar like a persistent bee.

Patricia let herself relax, closed her eyes and just allowed the pleasure to wash over her. Nothing so gentle and so pleasing could be a sin. She kneaded her breasts and sighed at the delight this produced. It did not take long for her orgasm to disturb the peace, crashing down on her like a tsunami. She writhed against Elena's mouth, crying out in ecstasy before slumping, sated, back on the duvet, mumbling sweet sentiments to her sister in Portuguese. That had been even better than the first time... with Andrew. The thought of him brought a sudden pang of guilt. He should be here.

Elena stripped quickly and slid alongside her sister, toying idly with one of Patricia's nipples. "You have such lovely breasts, little sister. I think they are your best feature."

"Andrew likes them." Patricia recalled with a smile how Andrew had been transfixed by them in the Restaurant.

"He would!" Elena looked down at her own, tiny bosom with her oversized, puffy nipples then looked at her sister and made a comically sad clown face.

"But your nipples are much bigger." Patricia sought for some positive detail to offset her sister's obvious under-endowment. She shuffled down the bed a fraction and leant over Elena's torso to suck on one big nipple. It was unbelievably soft between her lips. She had a sudden recollection of them, as little girls, finding an old balloon behind the sofa, weeks after Xmas. It had shrunk to the size of a tennis ball and was misshapen, covered in tiny crinkles and had a nipple shaped lump opposite the knot. Elena's nipple in her mouth seemed just the same texture. Far away, she heard Elena sigh. Had she done that? She released the nipple.

"Don't stop." Elena urged. "That feels really good. She pushed her chest toward Patricia, wanting her to continue. Patricia was more than willing to oblige.

After a few minutes, Patricia felt fingers entwine in her hair and a palm gently urging her downwards. She kissed her way down to Elena's navel, not minding the sheen of perspiration on the skin beneath her lips. She lingered a moment, teasing the tiny knot of flesh before yielding to the pressure of Elena's hand. Elena had no pubic hair at all. Patricia's lips found only smooth, soft skin over which her tongue traced a serpentine route, remembering how Elena had teased her thighs.

Elena gasped as she felt the first touch of her sister's tongue on her pussy. She'd wanted this moment since she'd seen Patricia and Andrew together. It had been a long time since she'd felt a girl's tongue inside her and she'd missed it. She pushed Patricia's face between her legs, giving her sister no choice but to stop teasing her and get on with pleasing her.

Patricia had no technique at all but she was eager to learn. Elena steered her sister's attention between clitoris and vaginal opening, getting very vocal when the girl got it right. Patricia soon worked out the basics and not before time - Elena arched her back, raising her pelvis clear of the bed and came loud and long. Patricia, still held by her hair, lapped at her sister's pussy, swallowing the fresh inundation of Elena's juices. She tasted better than Andrew.

Elena came down and finally remembered to let go of Patricia's head. She drew her close and nuzzled her neck, purring in contentment. She kissed away traces of her own excitement from around Patricia's mouth and whispered words of love and thanks in her ear. They lay together, gently touching, and kissing until sleep embraced them both.

* * * * *

Andrew found them still fast asleep. The room smelled strongly of feminine arousal so he figured they'd probably had a good time. He turned out the main light and switched on the bedside lamp. In the softer light, they looked positively innocent, twined in each other's arms, naked and dishevelled. He undressed and sat on the bed beside Elena, his erect penis curving up from his hips. Gently, he shook her shoulder. She stirred.

"Did you girls have fun?" He asked her as her eyes flickered open and struggled to focus.

"Hmm. Yes. Thank you." Elena purred. She nudged Patricia, to wake her too.

"It's late. You two should get into bed properly." Andrew said, then to Patricia. "Wake up, Darling. It's bed time."

"What time is it?" Patricia asked, her eyes still closed.

"One in the morning."

"C'mere." She mumbled, patting the bed behind her, but there was no room that side.

Elena got up first and urged Patricia to her feet while Andrew straightened the rumpled duvet then they all got in. Elena got the middle tonight and snuggled up to Andrew, feeling his erection trapped between his belly and the small of her back. She reached behind her and absently stroked it.

"It's too late, Honey. Save it for the morning."

She wiggled a little closer but did let go of him, drawing his strong arm around her and her sister for security instead.

Patricia held Andrew's hand to her bosom and let sleep take hold of her again.

It felt so good to be loved.