Pt. 01: Meeting the Time Team in a Pub

Story Info
HOLY CRAP! I had supper (and more) with the Time Team!
8.3k words
4.4
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way back in early 1999 I was in the UK for some work near Fakenham in Norfolk. After hours there wasn't jack to do in Fakenham so I was staying at a bed and breakfast near Kings Lynn and essentially commuting each day.

At the time there was a fantastically successful Channel 4 series called Time Team. The program tasked a very good team of archeologists to descend on a site and try to figure out what was going on there and they only had 3 days to do it in. At the time it had been on the air for a few years and one of my favorite programs. It eventually ran for 20 years and has recently been revived as an entirely viewer supported program.

One of the main researchers was Carenza Lewis, a tall full figured woman with beautiful long mid back length blonde hair. She wasn't what I'd call overly attractive but I found her personality quite magnetic.

One evening as I sat having my supper at a pub I'd grown fond of in walked a number of very recognizable Time Team members and a handful of not so recognizable members. I figured the ones I didn't recognize were production people and not archeologists, I was wrong.

The pub had been sparsely occupied when I arrived but now it was later and close to packed. I was sitting by myself at a table for 4 in a bit of a nook when they piled into the empty table next to me. Much to my delight one of them was Carenza.

She was looking like she just came in from a field dig wearing a red t-shirt like thing, blue jeans, and a blue light fleece.

A person I recognized as Mick Aston (professor and archeologist) asked if they could use the empty chairs and I replied a bit too loudly, "Only if I can buy a round for you." As an American their response surprised me.

"Oh well, in that case..." he said and waved them en mass to move table and chairs to join at me at my table.

Mick stuck his hand out to me as he sat down opposite me. Before he could say it, I did, "Mick Aston."

He beamed as I added, "I watch you folks all the time!" I stuck my hand out to the guy just sitting down next to Mick, "Phil Harding I presume." Phil (field archeologist) distractedly shook my hand while he downed a long drag of ale watching what was going on next to me.

There was a tussle over the seat next to me. Tony Robinson, the main presenter and quite famous actor, and archeological geophysicist John Gator both had their hands on the seat tugging at it but under their arms came a hand holding a pint, that hand was connected to Carenza who quickly slipped between them and into the seat. She slipped so quickly she had to put her hand on my left thigh to keep from falling into my lap.

I steadied her and said, "Easy there, we've only just met." Phil let out a woop and holler, typical Phil.

As this went on another woman I didn't recognize swooped in to sit next to Phil. Leaving Tony, John, Stewart Ainsworth (archeological investigator), Francis Pryor (archeologist), and another woman I didn't recognize at the other end of the now 9 seat table.

Quickly there were introductions all around. I learned that the tall short haired brunette who had snuck in next to Phil was new comer Helen Geake (small finds archaeologist) and Margaret Cox (forensic anthropologist) was on the end next to John and Stewart.

Margaret immediately caught my eye as a potential cougar. Compared to the rest who looked like they'd just come from the dig, she looked well kept and quite modestly stylish.

I briefly gushed my love of the show. They were all in hysterics when I added that I loved all of them except Helen and Margaret who "were nobodies because I have no idea who they are" and John who I said, "doesn't really belong on the show because geophysics isn't 'real' archeology."

That was met with howling laughter under which John attempted to list successes but with Phil shouting him down he just gave up. I smiled and raised my glass to him so he knew I'd been taking the mickey out. Helen caught my eye by pointing a finger at me and said, "nobody? well you'll know me by the end of the evening I guarantee that!"

To which I replied while blinking my eyes, "as in biblical knowing? I'm shocked you'd be so forward! I mean, we haven't even been introduced."

Once again the table resounded with pounding. Helen flushed deep red of embarrassment and tried to hide behind her pint as she emptied half of it.

I raised my pint, "But I'm up for it if you are," I said with a wink.

Corenza laughed and said to Helen, "Cheers to that." Then she tilted her head toward me and added, "Play your cards right with that one and you'll be knowing a lot before morning."

I leaned to Carenza and whispered in her ear. "But it's you I'd really like to know."

She lifted her left hand and wiggled a ring at me saying with a wink, "If only..."

"Well, I'm relying on alcohol and poor judgment to act in my favor, " I said. Phil and Mick had been watching and both let out an "awwwww" followed by mocking me by trying to proposition Helen and Margaret in my name.

I raised my pint to them and said, "Jerks."

Once again it seems I was hilarious.

I didn't know if the ring was an engagement or a wedding ring but it seemed an impediment to getting Carenza's nickers off. But I wasn't going to give up that quickly given the surprise opportunity fate had lay at my feet.

This type of roaring banter mixed with real archeological discussion over what they'd found that day convinced me these people weren't just acting. In an instant they'd go from jovial inebriation to serious reflection of the happenings at the dig site. They have a passion for archeology which included plenty of friendly. competition.

Carenza and Margaret nursed 2 drinks between them all evening. The rest of them, damn could they drink. Especially Phil. Phil and Helen were serious drinkers. He was red faced happily painless and Helen equally red faced and speech slurring drunk.

It really was a great night. They were filming close by and apparently had just finished a Saxon meal with plenty of mead when they decided they needed modern drinks. It got to be about midnight when the tab was settled and we all shook hands and said good night. Carenza was a brilliant table companion, leaned on me several times and acted very familiar, and she smelled lovely. Once everyone was out of ear shot I got a hug from her and asked hopefully, "Would you like a night cap at my place."

She smiled, "No love, sounds delightful but it's an early production morning. Might ask Helen though," she paused before adding, "today was her first day and she was pretty nervous and stiff on site. She needs loosening up but tonight she's absolutely gagging for a shag, trust me," she winked and waved as she walked to her car.

"Sweet," I thought as I turned to pounce on Helen but found myself alone on the street, "Well shit."

I didn't know it but Margaret had helped Helen to their lodging.

Disappointed I walked the short distance to the bed and breakfast.

It was very nice and quintessentially old school English. 8 rooms were on the first floor (second floor for you Americans out there) but were not en-suite. Meaning they didn't have attached bathrooms.

Walking into the B&B I stopped to get a cup of tea from the always ready kettle for guests. I sat down in front of the smoldering fire place nibbling on a biscuit and was surprised by some thumping above and I thought I heard giggling, female giggling. I figured, unlike me, someone was getting lucky tonight.

There were two bathrooms, one at each end of the hall. My room was at the end of the hallway going to the right. So, it was next to the bathroom/shower.

I had had a long day, that and the drinking left me wanting a shower.

OMG, the shower felt rejuvenating and helped to clear my head a bit. I reflected on Carenza's suggesting I talk to Helen but that seemed unlikely as I had no idea where she was. I resigned myself to hopefully seeing them again the next night. They had promised to stop in again as long as I was going to buy rounds, I assured them I would.

The bathroom door opened to look directly at a double sink. To the left was a small cubby for the toilet and to the right a roomy shower the view of which was blocked when the door was open. The layout of the bathroom weighed heavily on what happened next.

There I was finishing up my shower, I had turned off the water, opened the sliding glass door and was standing in the shower drying myself off when the door opened. At first I was surprised but then remembered I'd had to go back after my shaving kit and had forgotten to re-lock the door. I nearly shouted, "Occupied" but for a reason to this day can't explain, I remained silent.

I quickly wrapped the towel around me when the door closed and locked. Standing there with her back to me was a tall thin brunette haired woman.

Back then it wasn't a sin to gender assign someone by how they looked and dressed, ya... that was a woman.

Apparently she intended to take a shower because she was carrying a towel, a bag, sandal (flip flops to us Americans) things and wearing a thin thigh length flannel robe.

Thinking of the humor in it I smiled to myself and just stood there in silence. I figured she'd be shocked when she discovered me. The way she was putting her hand on the door and wall to steady herself also indicated she was a bit tipsy.

With her back to me she put a small bag and towel on the counter by the sinks and then stepped to the toilet. In a single movement she looked down to untie the robe, then turned to sit and as she did she opened her robe wife and lifted the back up, finally sitting with her head in her hands but still looking down. All this without noticing me... but I recognized her.

It was Helen.

"Saints be praised!" I thought to myself.

My face broke out into a huge smile and my mind started going in all directions with the myriad of possibilities here. I almost bust out with a laugh when she started to piss, not tinkle, she pissed. All those drinks were flowing.

But OMG, I got an eye full, no... two eyes full of her nakedness. Helen who I guessed to be in her late 20s stood about 5 ft 6 inches, build was slender and fit, shoulder length brunette hair parted in the middle with curled bangs, an oval face with a thin nose and a very thin upper lip. Over all she was unremarkable, but still... attractive.

My eyes wandered over her. Her skin was on the pale side of Caucasian. No, that's not accurate, she was not just white she was neon white. The red color on her face showed she'd gotten a bit too much sun today. She was thin but well shaped with long firm legs. Her tits were on the small side but would be a handful, I suppose a B cup, they were kind of pointed with areola much darker than one would have guessed with her complexion, being a solid brown with what looked to be typical eraser sized nipples which, unless I was imagining it were quite erect.

Her knees were spread as she peed and topping her legs was a dense closely trimmed almost black bush. The edges were shaved and her bush overall was trimmed quite close. Leaving her pubes to be about 1/2 inch long or so.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself again. Being focused on Carenza I hadn't noticed Helen much at all, she seemed nice and funny but with her at the end of the table 3 people away from me we didn't interact very much.

But Carenza must have either known or suspected something about Helen having suggested I seek her out for a "night cap."

She was staring at the floor so I decided to go full Monty on her. I removed my towel and hung it over the shower enclosure wall. Standing there stark naked and with a not uninterested in the situation growing cock, I waited for her to look up.

About 30 seconds later the deluge of piss stopped, she patted herself dry and and while still slightly bent over she got up off the pot and turned to her right flush it. She continued her turn until facing away from me and then slipped off the dressing gown hanging it on the hook to the left of the sinks. She then completed her turn to the right and stepped to the sink nearest the toilet area.

So this left Helen standing about 4 feet from me and stark naked.

She fussed with her bag for a moment and then looked into the mirror blinking a bit with tired eyes. Then she turned to her right to get into the shower and froze.

I had struck a pose, my hands were on the top rail of the sliding glass door and my legs were crossed at the ankle, twig and berries out for all to see, very casual looking. "Howdy, Helen," I said.

She stood there silent for a moment, her mouth slightly open as I suppose it all sunk into the foggy brain. Then her head shook like coming out of a trance and she turned and snatched her dressing gown off the hook, almost losing her balance in the process, turning her back to me she quickly put it on. "What are you doing here?" she said loudly as she retied it and then turned back to me, looking about the room for a moment there was almost smoke pouring out her ears as her brain worked overtime, "the door, the door was unlocked!" Her voice was a tad louder than normal conversation but not shouting.

Her nipples were very distracting as the were poking quite prominently under the thin robe.

She saw me looking and crossed her arms.

"Well," I gestured to the shower, "I was just finishing a shower until you walked in and completely distracted me," I said with a smirk, "It was a bit of luck actually, Carenza said I should knock you up to have a nightcap." I used the English term, "knock you up" meaning to drop in to visit, knock on the door... get it?

Her eyes flicked up and down from my face to my now half staff cock. She was still trying to sort it all out, "But the door was unlocked... but, what about Carenza?"

I didn't move, "Oh, well I asked Carenza if she wanted to join me for, well some after hours adult fun and she suggested you as a, as a... playmate," I explained.

Helen apparently focused on my face long enough to figure me out, "OH! From the pub. Uh..." she thought then pointed at me with her right hand, "um... Dan!"

Diving head first into innuendo I grinned and said, "In the flesh."

No longer being a complete stranger she looked to relax a bit. Helen's breasts heaved as she took in a deep breath, "Did she... Carenza huh?" she said leaning back against the wall (to the left of the sink) and crossed her arms again. She seemed both annoyed and, since she was looking at my cock, considering the idea.

I stepped out of the shower and slowly walked to her. I nodded, "Indeed she did, in fact," I added, "she said you were quite nervous today and looked like you needed to loosen up and relax. In fact she said you'd likely be quite willing to, uh... play."

Finally smiling she said again, "Did she?"

"Oh yes," I said as I stopped in front of her, Helen smiled and suppressed a laugh shaking her head, I was encouraged because I was now standing in front of her with a full hard on and she hadn't flinched.

Being bold I hooked my right index finger under the robe belt and tugged, "she said you might be very willing, in fact likely anxious to play," Helen still smiling uncrossed her arms and let them hang by her side. My left hand joined my right and I slowly untied her belt, my story got creative, "since you haven't had sex in weeks, no months, YEARS even... and are in dire need of loving."

With that her belt came loose, Helen did not resist in the slightest when the edges slipped between my fingers and I gently opened it up exposing her tits, my hands slipped under the robe and around her waist.

She raised her arms and slipped them around my neck saying, "It hasn't been THAT long but it has been long enough" she said as her robe hung open and I pulled her to me.

I was only an inch or so taller than her so she looked up slightly as our lips met. For having very thin lips Helen sure knew how use them. Soon we were groping each other as our tongues swirled around. She tasted heavily of wine and I loved every bit. I was both surprised and aroused by her tongue. It felt like my mouth was filling with it. Her hands slowly moved under my arms and down my side, working their way to my ass. My right hand was tweaking her left nipple when her hands squeezed my ass and then slipped to the front where they found my cock.

Apparently she was pleased with what she encountered because her kiss turned into a smile as she gripped and sized me up, her left hand on my balls as her right stroked.

Rolling her nipple between the thumb and forefinger of my left hand elicited a, "Oi, go slow lover..." pulling at my cock she added, "but this, this will do nicely," she whispered into my mouth. I broke the kiss long enough to gaze on her a moment. Her upper chest was flushed as was her cheeks and forehead. My lips found her right nipple and I sucked on it hard lashing it with my tongue, "Ouch!" she complained and my eyes looked up as I bit on it gently. Her hands switched around, her left was now stroking me as the right found the back of my head pressing my firmly on her tit.

She was certainly getting into it, her nipple hardening between my lips, but she pulled my head away and back up to her face. She kissed me lightly and said, "I need to have a shower... " She winked as she turned and took a few items from her bag before stepping past me and into the shower adding, "I'll be back, don't start without me." The nozzle and water controls were on the right so when she stepped in she was once again standing with her back to me as she adjusted the water.

My eyes followed her into the shower. Helen had a really nice tight little ass. Yes, a brilliant white untanned ass.

I hadn't been invited but decided she'd need assistance. Stepping into the shower I closed the door behind me, the door closed with a loud clunk. The shower was spraying onto her chest and shoulders, her palms up feeling the water fall on them. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me.

"In your inebriated condition you'll need a life guard." I said with in all faked seriousness I could muster.

She mostly ignored me as she leaned her head under the spray and began washing her hair. Wavering a bit before she rested her forehead against the wall of the shower under the nozzle.

I might have been joking when I said she needed a life guard but in fact, she really did.

Her hands continued to go through her hair even though the water had washed most of the shampoo out. Being the helpful guy I am, I took her right hand and squirted a bit of shampoo on to it.

"Cheers" she said and then began lathering her hair up again, her head still resting against the wall.

Seeing enough I decided to lend a more direct helping hand. "Here, let me help" I said.

Seeking to relax her I started by putting my hands on her shoulder and letting my thumbs massage the back of her neck. In a few moments she put her hands on the wall for support and lifted her head off the wall saying, "Oh that's very nice love" as she moved her head a bit and stretched her neck. She soon hung her head down and I massaged her shoulders as well as her neck. She was really liking this. Venturing further, I reached around her and took soap and lathered up the washcloth. Starting at her shoulders I scrubbed her back down to her ass where after lathering her up I flopped the washcloth over my shoulder and commenced squeezing her very slippery ass cheeks, fingers finding that crease where ass meets thigh and lifting the cheeks, spreading them a bit and then sliding my fingers into the crack to wash her asshole.

I expected some reaction but the reaction I elicited surprised me. She stepped backward toward me about a foot and spread her feet, then stuck her ass at me. Not being much of an asshole aficionado I took it none the less as a very good indicator of her wanting to fuck.