Pt. 01: Rudiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we thinking Lizzie, neglecting our guests?" He turned to Kate and Richard. "You must be hungry, shall we go through?" They all moved to the dining room and took their seats at the immaculately laid table. Robin lit the candles in the central decoration then took responsibility for ensuring that wine glasses remained full. Elizabeth served the meal—naked.

During the meal Robin continued with their story. "About three years ago we learned, through some friends of Oakham's existence. After some deliberation which I'm sure you're both experiencing now, we decided to apply for membership and the rest as they say, is history."

"But how does this group fit in with what you two have together?" asked Kate. "I mean, you seem quite happy with just the two of you."

"Yes we are," Robin said, "but as with all things people have a need to push themselves, go faster, higher, farther. You know the sort of thing."

Elizabeth continued. "I came to love the feelings I got when Robin used me. I wanted him to push me further and do more outrageous things with me, and to me, the more disgraceful the better. I relished the challenge of showing him that I could cope with whatever he came up with."

"You're smiling Richard," Robin observed, "Does that sound familiar?"

"I heard almost the same words spoken to me in an Italian Restaurant last week." He looked at Kate who just sat and blushed.

"And that's the problem you see, it was harder than you'd think to be the dominant partner who's role included inventing new situations and scenarios which would test her submission and satisfy her needs. She likes to be presented with greater and greater challenges through which she can demonstrate her loyalty and obedience."

"And this society provides that, satisfies that need?" enquired Kate.

"Oh yes, most definitely, you see Elizabeth's a part time slave to the group and not permanently owned by them. I loan her to them on a regular basis and she obeys them as she would me. There are of course, severe consequences should I hear that her behaviour or service was anything less than exemplary. During the time she's on loan there are any number of creative minds dreaming up new ways to humiliate and degrade her, which is just what she needs, isn't it darling?"

"Yes sir." Elizabeth replied not looking up from the table.

Kate could feel her heart thumping away in her chest, and convinced herself that they would all able to hear it. She also feared there would be signs of moisture on her dress when she stood up. It was just what she'd hoped for and dreamed of.

"That sounds like a big step to take. But how do you feel about...you know...being used by other men, Elizabeth?" Kate put the question directly to her in order to avoid a response from Robin.

"When we first decided to join Oakham, I foolishly hadn't considered that being used by other people would enter into it. When the reality hit me I was horrified. I couldn't imagine even being naked in front of someone else let alone being used by them, being used for sex I mean. Robin handing me over to other people just seemed so final to me, that he didn't want me any more, and that he was fed up with me, that he wanted a change. But I soon saw the reality of it. He loves the power of owning me and being able to let others use me and then take me back. I know it's hard for him to see me being abused and often in pain but the pride he feels overcomes that. He loves the looks of envy he gets from other members who have abused me as I'm ultimately returned to him, the owner. So the reality is that whatever I think about it doesn't matter. He's decided that I'll be used by others as part of my slavery and by agreeing to be his, I've given him the right to make that decision. Now, I have no say in the matter, which is as it should be."

Richard tried to absorb what he was hearing. How would he cope if Kate was in Elizabeth's place? If she joined this group then surely the same rules would apply to them, Kate would be mistreated, hurt and sexually used by other people. Could she really do that, could she hand herself over to be treated in that way? If they went ahead, would he be needed at all? He couldn't 'train' her as Robin had done with Elizabeth: he didn't know how, or have the mind-set to carry it out. Shouldn't he be putting an end to the whole thing, before it was too late?

"Robin, I hope you don't mind me pushing the point further but I have some deep concerns about the issue of Kate being with other men. How do you cope with it?"

"Yes, I know just what you mean, and I pondered the issue long and hard myself." Robin replied in a way which left Richard convinced that he had anticipated the question. "In reply, let me ask you a question. Would you be against Kate joining a Badminton or Bridge club?"

"Well, of course not, no."

"Why not, she could meet somebody there and it drive a wedge between you two affecting your marriage."

"But she wouldn't, we're happy together and she doesn't need to look elsewhere."

"Then you've answered your own question, just as I did mine. Lizzie being used at Oakham is no more, or less likely to cause a rift between us than any other activity, maybe less so as we do it together. In this case, I agree, the activity is based on sexual themes rather than sporting activity but the activity is the vehicle to achieve the desired goal not the goal itself."

"Yes, I can see what you mean, but..." Robin could see that he remained unconvinced, so he continued.

"For us, as we said, the goal is satisfying Lizzie's desire to be submissive and for me, the pleasure of seeing her being used and abused by others, solely because that's what I want her to do."

"So the jealousy thing doesn't come into it then?" Kate asked.

"At first it took some getting used to, of course, but, think about it logically. Would a husband get jealous of his wife's vibrator, just because it provided her with sexual satisfaction?" This brought a smile to their faces. "No, of course not, in our minds, the people using her are themselves being used, by us, for our own selfish reasons. They are just pawns in our game. If I order her to perform oral sex on another man, she'll do it because she's been ordered to, not because there's any desire for him as a person."

"I see what you mean."

"Richard, a woman doesn't have an affair between her legs; she has it in her head. If the activity between her legs is not emotionally attached to her brain then what provides the activity, and often pleasure, is of no consequence to her relationship. My initial thoughts of jealousy and wanting to tell the user to get away from my beautiful wife have now been replaced by thoughts of great pride. The urge now is resisting the urge to yell at them, 'isn't she beautiful, look how obedient she is, stare at her splendid body all you like because I know she loves me and I love her, and you can't have her'. How many men have their love confirmed in such a forceful way on a regular basis?" Kate observed the look of devotion on Elizabeth's face as Robin got more impassioned during his speech.

"Perversely, I'm convinced that my decision to share Elizabeth with others has brought us closer together." As an afterthought he then added, "not that I would recommend that to others in less stable relationships, and certainly not in place of marriage counselling. God forbid, could you imagine that. 'Doctor, my wife and I don't seem as close as we were, what can we do?' 'Oh, just give her to some stranger for the night for a good shafting that should do the trick'."

Robin paused, acting out a look of thoughtfulness. "Hm, actually Lizzie, I think I would make a good marriage guidance councillor." The outburst of laughter seemed to suggest otherwise.

The responses from Robin and Elizabeth to their questions had gone a long way to easing the doubts Richard had ever since hearing of Kate's wish to pursue this course of action. He had professed an eagerness to go along with it but still hoped that a major obstacle might emerge putting an end to the proceedings. This would appease his doubts and fears without him having to step in and end things, and remain forever the bad guy who stopped Kate from realising her dream. But, after what he had heard, he was unsure if he wanted it to stop. Perhaps they should take it a little further and see what happened; he could always be the bad guy later.

It was well after midnight when the evening drew to a close and they prepared to leave.

"If you want to get in touch, please do so, you have our number. We're more than happy to answer any questions you may think of later." The men shook hands and Kate gave the still nude Elizabeth a hug.

"I'll call you tomorrow, OK?" Elizabeth told Kate. With final thanks for the meal, as well as their help and advice they departed.

In the taxi on the way home, Kate put a question to Richard. "Would you use another man's wife if you were a member of that group?"

"I could do I suppose," he tried to reply casually, giving away nothing through the tone of his voice.

"And would you be turned on by watching somebody use me?"

"I could be I suppose, under the right circumstances."

"The idea doesn't horrify you then?"

"The idea doesn't no, but when, and if, it actually happened, I don't know."

Kate had the information she was after so she left it there.

Elizabeth called early the following morning. Kate wondered how she would be after last night's ordeal of displaying herself, but, to her surprise, Elizabeth sounded quite normal and didn't mention it. Kate asked if everything was okay, and checked that she had no regrets. Elizabeth made light of her ordeal and they both soon turned to immature giggling.

"Anyway, enough of me, what have you two decided to do?"

"We talked a lot when we got back last night and decided that if we let this opportunity pass, we'd regret never knowing how it would all turn out."

"So that means you'll need an application form then?"

"Yes, I suppose so, but we don't even know who these people are."

"Nobody does until they have an application accepted, then you get to meet them. They value their privacy and they respect the privacy of their members. What I'll do is e-mail you a link to their on-line applications, read it all carefully and return it when you're happy."

"And that's it?" Kate asked, surprised that it was that straight forward.

"That's it, until you get accepted of course, then the hard bit starts."

"Right, hey, thanks for everything, and I'll see you Monday when you drop off those new paintings."

"No problem, bye"

6

The day wouldn't pass quickly enough for Kate. Desperate to see the application form, she had furtively logged on to her private e-mail account numerous times. Finally though, there it was, waiting in the inbox. She was impressed with the professional looking web page which held it and had a quick scan through. The categories covered a much wider field than she expected, requesting some very personal information. But then, it wasn't an application for a standard career move. If she was accepted she would need to get accustomed to people invading her privacy. The unexpected return of Helen flustered her into closing the window in the guiltiest fashion. She and Richard would sort it out later.

"It's detailed isn't it?" Richard stated with some degree of panic.

"I know, I had a quick look this afternoon at the gallery. I'll get us both a drink and then we'll see what we can do. Gin and Tonic?"

"Yes please."

As soon as she returned, Richard was pleased to inform her that he had completed the first part.

"Really? Let's see." She sat next to him and peered at the screen. "Oh brilliant, Name: Catherine Adams. You idiot."

"My father always said..."

"I know." She repeated the often used phrase in the usual mocking tone whilst rocking her head from side to side in perfect synchronisation with the words. "The hardest part of any job is making a start."

"And he was right. Now let's see..." The first section covered the usual application data, name, age, marital status, education, present employment etc. and was soon filled in. In the medical history section they divulged the partial hysterectomy Kate had undergone many years ago, long before meeting Richard. Whilst traumatic at the time, the physical condition passed more quickly than coming to terms with the knowledge that she would never bear children. One section came as a shock—sexual history. They had to declare her sexual background.

"That's a bit personal," exclaimed Kate.

"For what you're applying for there is no personal," Richard reminded her.

"But what am I going to put? Met Richard got married and had sex? I'll look a right prude"

"Oh, Thanks."

"No, I didn't mean it like that, there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that on an application for something like this, it...well it doesn't look very adventurous does it."

"I see what you mean. But look at it from another angle. If they get an application from somebody who's 'been around a bit' and done all sorts of things they might think they're applying just for a giggle, or to broaden their experience, with no real commitment. But from your background they'll know that if you're applying for this, it must mean a lot to you." Kate was thoughtful for a few seconds taking in Richard's assessment of the question.

"Yeah, you're right. Besides we can't lie and make up a load of stuff anyway."

A note on the end of the form asked for an up to date photograph. Ironically this turned out to be the most difficult part. Had it been an application for a position as an office worker, there would be no problem, attach a passport style portrait photo. But what do you attach to an application to become a sex slave? There were no clues on the form. No mention of clothing or nude? Full body or portrait? Face showing or not? The more they discussed the options the more convinced they became that this was an important decision to which there seemed to be no straight forward answer. Clothed and you were a prude; naked and you were brazen. Full body you were an exhibitionist; portrait and you were ashamed of your body. Eventually the decision was made to crop Kate out from a holiday snap taken in Rome the previous Easter. The tight fitting summer dress showed her figure, and the sunglasses hid her eyes. Richard attached the prepared photo.

"Right, that's it Mrs. Adams. All you have to do is click on the send button." Kate took the mouse from Richard and hovered the pointer over the blue rectangle containing the word send—but she didn't press.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Once we send it we can't get it back." Kate needed that final confirmation.

"Yes, go on do it," he encouraged.

"No you do it...please. If I do it and it all goes wrong you'll blame me for applying."

"Well if I do it and it goes wrong you'll say I pushed you into it by applying for you." Realising the stupidity of the discussion they both laughed at themselves, and came up with the best compromise available. Toss a coin. Richard lost and clicked send.

7

Richard spent most of Sunday helping Kate move the heavy exhibition stands from the upstairs store room down into the gallery. They bolted the boards onto the supporting poles and decided on the perfect layout which would show the work to best advantage. Despite the problems with the installation of the new lighting system they had to agree that it made a vast difference to the presentation of the artwork and, in the end, well worth the frustrating week spent with Harry and Keith.

The main topic of conversation however, constantly reverted back to the application and its repercussions. They discussed the numerous paths it might lead them along. The endless "what ifs" were considered but they laid their concerns to rest deciding that for the time being it was all out of their hands if not their minds.

Monday, opening day of the exhibition. The strong morning sun began to creep around the tall buildings on the opposite side of the street as Kate unlocked the door of the gallery. She knew Helen would be pleased to see the boards already set up making redundant the task of hauling them all down the narrow staircase. All of the artwork had arrived before the weekend, as promised by the artists, leaving Kate and Helen with only the hanging and labelling. As was normal on the day of an opening, the gallery was closed to the public while the set-up took place. They were not restricted to specific business hours making it a pleasant break from the normal routine, and one which they both enjoyed. Within 10 minutes Helen had arrived and was indeed pleased to see the hard work done.

"Kate, this is brilliant, I assume it was you and Richard?"

"Yeah, we did it yesterday."

"You should have rung me; I would have come and helped."

"We know you would, and that's why we didn't. I've left things to you a bit lately so it was my way of saying thanks." Helen gave her a warm hug.

"You're the best, but I'm supposed to do all the stuff around here. You employ me, remember? You're the boss."

"Well it doesn't seem like that, but, yeah, you're right, so get out there and make two cups of tea, and be quick about it."

"Yes sir." Helen said, whilst giving a salute, before heading off to make the tea.

By midday all the pictures were in place, and it looked good.

"Kate, this label doesn't match this painting."

"Doesn't it? Oh sorry, I'll sort it out." She took the offending label over to the desk and sat down to print a replacement, Helen joined her.

"Kate are you okay? You've moved these pictures around endless times, you've said hardly anything all morning and now you're labelling them wrong, that's not like you."

"I'm sorry, there's nothing wrong, honestly, I'm just a little preoccupied that's all. I didn't mean to be rude."

"You're not rude, don't be silly, but this is Helen, your best friend, the one who knows when you have something on your mind. Do you want to tell me about it?"

It was exactly what Kate had dreaded. She didn't want to lie to Helen, they always shared their secrets, but she also didn't want to tell her the truth and, at best, have Helen think badly of her and at worst leave her disgusted. Kate knew Helen wouldn't stop pestering her until she gave her something to satisfy her and stop her worrying. Kate decided to tell her just a little bit of the truth to fend her off.

"Look, it's just gone twelve and we've got things sorted here, apart from some bits, so why don't we go for a nice long early lunch and finish this later, my treat."

"Oh well, if you're paying, who am I to argue with the boss, come on."

As it was so early their favourite table at the café was free. It was Kate's ideal table. In the corner where nobody was behind you, away from the counter so nobody was pushing past and by the window, making it ideal for people watching. Being a creature of habit Kate always felt some resentment when strangers had taken "her" table.

They spent a long time deciding what to order, the relatively few items on the menu seemed to make the task more difficult. Kate placed the order, paid and returned to the table.

"So, come on then, don't think that I've forgotten. What's ruffled the feathers of the unflappable Mrs. Adams?" Here goes, Kate thought, let's get it over with.

"Helen, promise me you'll keep this to yourself."

"You know I will, silly, go on." Her impatience began to show.

Kate had mentally rehearsed what to say many times using various openings but had now forgotten her best option, so she swallowed hard and made a start.

"I want to share this with you," she said, then quickly added, "but I don't want you to judge me, okay?"

"Of course I won't, what on earth have you done?"

123456...8