Pt. 08 - A Bounty of Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Joy. She was lovely. I couldn't wait!

* * * * *

Five minutes later I received a text message.

It was Jan. Massage School Jan.

The "it's not safe to fuck Jan."

"Can I come over? We need to talk."

I responded back that I was dead tired and was heading to bed.

She replied: "Let me massage you so you will get a good night's sleep. No funny business. I promise. What I have to talk to you about can wait until later."

With an offer like that, who could refuse?

* * * * *

Jan was true to her word.

Once she arrived, she had me take a quick shower (alone!) and then had me fully draped on the table upstairs.

Using lavender scented lotion; she worked on my neck, shoulders, arms, hands, and back.

It was so relaxing I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was out, snoring and drooling.

Jan got me up and into bed, turned out the light and kissed me on the cheek, whispering to me "Sleep tight."

At some point I woke up to find Jan with me, but on the other side of the bed, so that there was some distance between us.

I fell back asleep and dreamed of sex.

* * * * *

I woke up on my back with a nude Jan snuggled under my left arm, her warm bare body pressed up against me.

I could feel her hard nipples and her firm, large breasts.

Her left hand was lying on my belly, not very far from my large, dangerous hard on.

My balls were full; my seed needed to go somewhere. It had been 24 hours since I last coated Sally's welcoming pussy.

I thought I detected a slow movement of Jan grinding her bare pussy on my thigh.

Her hand wandered up to my hairy chest, and she began to gently scratch. Tease. Further arouse.

My cock jumped.

Her first words were "How did you sleep?"

Her fingers found one of my nipples and she ran her finger around it, arousing me even more.

It was like an electric pulse went right to my cock!

My penis, now hard beyond belief, throbbed.

"Great" I replied, "I only woke up once."

"What time is it?" she asked me.

"5:30."

Her left hand headed south of my rib cage.

"Don't you think it's time we consummated this relationship?" she teased me.

Her hand found my cock and she giggled "Is this for me? My God you're huge!"

She wrapped her hands around my cock and began to stroke me, slowly, oh so slowly.

I wondered where this was going.

Hand job, blow job, a genuine fucking?

Or, none of the above.

* * * * *

Jan, not surprisingly, liked to be on top, so she pushed off the covers and climbed up, straddling me, her right hand at the base of my erection as she teased me, running my cock head up and down her already engorged, semi damp slit.

She groaned in anticipation of penetration. My cock head got harder.

Her ample breasts hung down and, wanting to please me, Jan lifted her torso up just a bit for me to first fondle, and then suckle.

I remembered from our previous sessions, however lame they were compared to sex I had with other women I knew since, Jan loved to have her nipples teased; kissed; sucked; pulled.

Skipping the niceties of gently kissing, licking, and sucking, Jan groaned loudly as I teethed her long hard nipples from base to tip, scraping hard time and time again and her body responded by breaking out in goose bumps.

I did not disappoint her. I was in love with her breasts and she loved me making love to them.

Tit play made her pussy run.

Our eyes met for a second and smiling, she lowered herself onto my cock.

* * * * *

She came an amazing four times; twice while she diddled with her clit while I continued to scrape her nipples with my teeth as she tried to take me all the way inside of her; twice more once she hit bottom and she started trusting, rubbing her clit on my pubic bone.

Jan didn't say a word to me but she talked to herself quite a bit, groaning, wincing, laughing, and even crying as she came the last time.

All this time I was just her human dildo.

I'm not saying I was hurt or felt used, but it revealed a side of her that had been in the back of my mind since we first started to get to know one another at the massage school and that was she didn't know how to love people but she was good at using them. It was no wonder she wasn't married.

When Jan finally collapsed on my chest, spent, I rolled her over on her back.

My hard, "I haven't cum yet" dick still very much inside of her, and I started pounding her pussy, hard, fast, deep, moving my hips slightly so I was touching new territory inside of her, causing her to groan, moan, grunt and cry out in both surprise and pleasure.

It took about a minute for her to have a vaginal orgasm, maybe her first; she was surprised at the unexpected pleasure I was able to quickly bring her.

Another minute more of my jack hammering and she came again, this time a larger, more forceful explosion. Her body shuddered as her pussy clenched my rock hard erection.

With that I pulled out, slapping her on the thigh to roll over and I pulled her up on her knees to take her from behind.

I entered her now drenched pussy in a single push, earning a loud gasp of pleasure as I pulled her by the hips all the way back so I was in her balls deep.

A sheen of sweat covered her as I pounded her fast and slow, deep and shallow, hitting all sides of her love tunnel, bringing her to the edge but never allowing her to cum.

Normally I'd let the lady I was banging reach down to pleasure themselves, as in, play with their clit, but when Jan tried that I grabbed both of her arms and pulled them backwards so she was under my control, and the pounding, the slapping of flesh on flesh in the act of mating continued, me denying Jan her orgasms while I worked hard to keep from cumming.

I started playing with her rosebud, knowing it was off limits for the moment.

I got the response I wanted: "Don't you dare ... keep that fucking cock ... away from there .... you bastard ..." Jan panted, getting hotter and hotter as I continued to pound away at her now sloppy wet pussy.

I pinned both of her arms behind her back with my left hand, forcing her head to the mattress.

Done teasing, I responded by sticking a finger in to my knuckle earning first a gasp, then an immediate attempt to move away from me.

I laughed in response. Jan struggled and soon accepted my digital penetration.

I diddled her ass while I kept up the pace of my strokes.

When I stuck slipped two fingers in, she moaned at the combination of pain and pleasure.

She started calling me names as I teased her by letting her get to the edge, and then I slowed down my thrusts and gave her only shallow pokes.

This was payback time for me.

If she wanted to come again, well, she had to earn it.

* * * * *

My two fingers probed and moved around, opening her rosebud up, probably for the first time.

Tired of that, I pulled my fingers out first, and then ended our fuck session when I pulled out of her, ready to blast, but instead of splattering my baby batter inside of her very nice pussy, I moved her around and said in a strong voice, "Suck and swallow, now."

She looked up at me, dazed at the intense fucking she'd received, still horny but she nodded without pushback, lowered her mouth and licked our combined juices off my hard cock, soon swallowing my heavy load as I held her head down, allowing no escape from her protein breakfast, topped with a bit of retching and gagging.

After several attempts to swallow, she choked it all down, displaying a clean mouth and tongue to me. She's learned this behavior somewhere.

"Good girl" I praised her. "Now play with yourself for my pleasure. You may come when I tell you to, and not before."

Jan just nodded and got on her back, legs spread in front of me, her pussy a hot wet mess, her clit standing proud and large, and as I videoed her.

I was getting a little chubby but I didn't have any more time to spend with Jan.

Her eyes were begging me to let her come and after a full minute of our eyes being locked, I nodded and she came to several orgasms, loud ones.

Her eyes never left mine.

I think she knew she met her match and that the days of her being in charge were over.

I had to get to work so we didn't have time for that talk she said she wanted to have with me.

Before I left, I had her kiss my cock goodbye.

She wanted more but I said "No means no."

No more Mister Nice Guy for this lady.

* * * * *

My phone pinged three times before I got to Leeann's business.

I had three text messages from Jan:

"When can I see you again?"

Followed by "Please don't ignore me, when can we get together again?"

Her final message that morning was "I want you in my ass. When can I see you again?"

I didn't respond. I had her right where I wanted her.

* * * * *

I'll be back soon for the next chapter.

12