Pt. 13: The Doctor Makes A Housecall

Story Info
Pt. 13 The Doctor Makes A Housecall.
5.1k words
3.61
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations. Remember, it's only a story.

Pt. 13 The Doctor Makes A Housecall

The ride home from Ken's was quiet, too quiet, something is on Lucy's mind, but she isn't saying what it is. Occasionally I can get a glimpse of her when a passing car's headlights shine through the windshield. There was a grin on her face, and she's fidgeting back and forth in her seat. Sometimes I could hear a snicker as she bit the fingernail between her lips. What is she thinking about?

How she spent her Sunday fucking two doctors, or that her husband gave her permission to do it? Maybe it's the $3000 she was paid to do something that 3 months ago she did for free?

What I would have given to be a fly on Ken's bedroom wall today! Today all I did was fantasize about two dudes "bangin" the hell out of my wife and drink a large quantity of Rum. Thinking about Lucy enjoying herself alone with two men while I looked through racks of records was ripping my insides to shreds. My heart is telling me that my wife was okay with me not being there watching her please two men.

I broke the silence, "Penny for your thoughts?"

I waited for a reply........

"Lucy! A penny for your thoughts!"

"A penny! It'll cost more than a penny! How about $1500! I was daydreaming about what I did today. Don't get mad or jealous, or whatever your male ego brings to the surface, but I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Those two know how to show a girl a good time!"

"I'm not mad Lucy. I took you there, so you could have some fun today. I knew what I was doing and what was going to happen to you when I dropped you off at Ken's crib! Tell me the truth. Would you have come back to the car if more than two men were waiting for you?"

Lucy raised her hands to cover her face and said, "No, I would have stayed anyway!"

"That's what I thought you'd say. Well, all that matters is you had a good time."

Laughingly she replied, "It was more than a good time! I had a great time and I want to do it again!"

We were almost home when Lucy's phone buzzed. She smiled after reading a text and placed her phone on her lap not saying a word.

"Who is it honey?"

"It's Andrew. He thanked me for a wonderful day and asked if we can get together again soon."

"Let me take a wild guess, you want to see him again."

"Duh! Yes I want to! Alone or with Kenny, either way is good for me!"

After parking our car in the garage Lucy touched my arm and said, "I don't know what's making me act like this. I can't get enough sex! Honey, when you get better I'll make it all up to you, but until the doctor clears you I want my boy toys to take care of me. I hope you don't mind."

I do and I don't mind. It's an indescribable feeling to watch your wife have sex with other men. Knowing that other men desire my wife and to have them act on it while I watch turns me on, but Ken and Andrew are taking the thrill of watching away from me. Later, when we were getting ready for bed, Lucy asked if I wanted to hear about her day with the boys. Of course, I said Yes!

As Lucy gave me a blow-by-blow account of her tryst she told me something about Andrew that had me intrigued. He's curious about my how I sit and watch Lucy have sex with other men. The more I thought about it the more I was convinced that he wants me to watch Lucy and him. It's more his decision than mine but yes, I'd love to watch him jack hammer Lucy. One thing that she said about Andrew was how sexually aggressive he was after they got warmed up!

A couple of weeks went by and Lucy hadn't mentioned Andrew or Ken. Her silence spoke volumes! My gut was gnawing at me that something about her behavior didn't feel right. I felt that she wasn't telling me something and I wanted to know what she was hiding. So, I asked her if she had talked to any of the docs lately. She admitted that she's been in contact with Andrew, and they wanted to make plans soon, so I suggested they meet at our house for their next sexual adventure.

"Michael, are you sure you want to watch us? The sex is intense between Andrew and me. I just don't know if you can handle what we do to each other."

"Is Andrew okay with me watching you two?"

"Yes, yes he is. He's curious about it."

"In case you haven't told him, let him know I'm not interested in him sexually for me, just for you!"

"He knows that Michael."

"I don't know how to say this, but I want him to be aggressive and not be afraid that I'll get mad at him. Let me know what he says because I really want to watch you guys together."

"Do you want me to call him tomorrow Michael?"

"Yeah baby, call him because I want to know how he feels about it."

The next day Lucy sent me a text after lunch saying she had talked with Andrew and asked if I wanted to know what he said now, or after I get home from work? What a question. I'm anxious, so I wanted to know now what he said now.

"He's looking forward to seeing us Saturday afternoon, and he's excited that you want to watch us together. But honey he and I have a strong sexual bond, a bond that I haven't felt since you and I met. I don't want you to get jealous of him!"

"Christ Lucy, you've only been with him one time, how attached can you be?"

"Michael, I want you to be prepared for what you'll see!"

A little voice was speaking to me from the back of my mind telling me there's more to this story than meets the eye. Now I'm suspicious!

After sleeping on it, and thinking about what Lucy said to me the night before. I decided to check her phone records for suspicious calls. Nothing unusual, no strange numbers or anything unusual happening on her phone. I didn't see any calls to Ken and only one call to Andrew. The travel history from her car didn't give anything away either, just the usual trips around the local area to the grocery and the mall. How could they have a "Strong sexual bond" if she only fucked him one time! Why do I have a feeling more is going on than I know! I tried to shrug it off, but something was gnawing at my gut about what she said.

It's Saturday morning and Andrew will be here in a few hours. Lucy is getting ready for his visit and everything seemed copacetic. I helped groom her delicate lady parts then she shewed me out of the bedroom, so she could finish getting ready for her new boyfriend.

Lucy called to me from the hallway and said, "Close your eye's, don't open them until I say so!"

She must have bought a new outfit for this special occasion. I was sitting on the couch waiting on her entrance when I heard, "Okay, open up!"

When I opened my eyes they almost popped out of my head. What an outfit! Lucy had on a sleeveless crop top. Her boobs were barely covered exposing the bottom of her tits when she moved her arms and a pair of short shorts.

"Damn Lucy, you'd give a dead man and erection!"

Her answer was like a dagger being plunged in my heart, "Even you?" Lucy knew she fucked up when she saw the look on my face. "I'm sorry Michael. I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

She pranced off to the bedroom closing the door behind her. I didn't want to, but I had to see what she was doing, so I went to the back porch to peer through the bedroom window. She was on her phone, so I'll take a wild guess and say she's talking to Andrew.

I went back in the house and sat on the couch to watch TV. Lucy appeared from the hallway and went to the bar to pour herself a glass of wine then sat next to me. "Sorry Michael, I shouldn't of said that to you. I know it isn't your fault. You would if you could." She gave me a quick kiss then said, "Andrew will be here soon, will you greet him at the door when he gets here?"

We both sat there in nervous silence as we waited for her date to arrive. After all the visitors she has had over the years why am I nervous about this guy? It's just another dick to fuck my wife. Why is it bothering me today? The doorbell rang snapping me from my daydream. I looked at Lucy and said, "Ready?"

"Yes honey, hurry and answer the door!"

Obeying my wife's orders I made a beeline for the front door with Lucy not far behind me. As I opened the door to greet Andrew I quickly sized him up to see what my wife's infatuation was about. He wasn't a big man, smaller than me, and he didn't appear to be athletic or anything that special. My first impression of him at Ken's house is the same as now. What was the big deal? Anyway, I shook his hand, he does have a hearty handshake, and invited him in. Lucy was all smiles as they hugged and shared a rather passionate kiss in the foyer.

"Wow! Lucy, you look amazing, thanks for inviting me over today!"

Lucy replied, "Your welcome, thanks for coming, I've been looking forward to seeing you again."

We walked to the kitchen and I asked Lucy to leave us boys alone for a minute, so I could speak to Andrew man to man. "Go get your wine, this won't take long."

After Lucy left the kitchen I quickly got to my point. I told Andrew, "There's no judgement here, so keep your wedding ring on. I know you're married because I see the mark around your finger. I insist that Lucy keeps hers on, so you can keep yours on, it's all part of the game we're playing. You can do what you want to her as long as you don't hurt her or disrespect her or me and if she says "No" or "Stop", then you stop! I'm big on respect! If I think we are being disrespected I won't react well to it and nobody wants that to happen. I know you're paying for Lucy's time, so thanks for letting me watch. Is there anything you need to say or have any questions for me?"

"Just one Mike. For clarity, you want to watch me fuck your wife?

"Yes I do Andrew. Lucy likes me to watch her with other men!"

"Well okay, that's what I wanted to hear you say."

"Would you like a drink?" I said, "I have a well stocked bar."

"Do you have Woodford Reserve whisky?"

"So happens that I do! How do you like it?"

Andrew replied, "Straight, on the rocks."

I'm starting to like this guy. I told him Woodford Reserve is a good choice and I offered up a high five. We slapped hands and I asked him to do me a favor. "Fuck her doggy, she loves it that way!"

He returned with a funny one-liner. "Don't they all?"

We both started laughing and had another high five. Just then Lucy walked up to the bar and put her arms around Andrew. She asked us what was so funny then looked up at Andrew then over to me. I asked her if she really wanted to know? She said "Yes".

"Honey, I asked him to fuck you doggy because you like it so much!"

"Michael! Why did you do that?" With a smile on her face she reached over and poked me on the shoulder.

"All three of us know why he's here!" I told Andrew, "Fuck the shit out of her Andrew!"

With a grin on her face Lucy said, "Michael, stop talking like that!"

Lucy told me that she was cold, so I turned the heat up in the living room and bedroom. When I returned the two lust birds were kissing by the bar, so I took a seat and watched them as they swapped spit and looked for real-estate in each other's mouth. My wife's body was inviting him to touch her, and he took her up on the offer. She was gently stroking his manhood through the fabric of his jeans as they kissed.

The scene was interrupted by Lucy when she asked Andrew if he wanted to go to her bedroom. Without saying another word she held his hand and led him to the boudoir, so they could continue their fun. I forgot the drinks, so I went back to the bar and when I returned my temptress was on her knees undoing his pants. No words were spoken as she slid them to the floor revealing his manhood at full erection. Andrew and I glanced at each other and as he smiled I gave him a nod of approval. Damn, I like this dude, he already knows how to play the game!

I don't know what I expected to see, but he has a typical dad body. He is far from a couch potato, yet he isn't in that great of shape either. Her physical attraction to him is difficult for me to wrap my head around. He is different from what my wife usually goes for but from what I see she seems to be into what he brings to the table. He isn't a big guy, but he is height and weight proportionate. His penis isn't that large either, up until now a bigger penis was always a prerequisite. I'm not judging, but her fascination with Andrew is a mystery to me at this point in the afternoon.

As my wife stood up she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at his face. Their lips gently touched and the flood gates of passion opened for them. Gentle kissing gave way to passionate arousal as the heat between the lovers began to rise. Lucy's hands began to roam and caress the naked man's body that pressed against her. I saw the intensity of their shared emotions and I realized my wife and Ken were on a sexual journey that only they shared. I stood there with drinks in hand unable to speak or stop what was happening in my bedroom. I didn't want them to stop! I wanted to watch and ride the wave for as long as I could.

They are like two wild animals. Two lovers lost in each other and not wanting to be found. The intimacy they shared is usually built on years of familiarity like what married couples develop, but it was created between them in one second. My mind was flooded with the thought that Andrew may be the man that fills the empty void my wife has in her groin. The sound of their parting lips and the whispers they shared weren't meant for anyone else to see or hear.

I felt a stirring in my groin that I haven't felt in many months. Watching my wife begin making love to this new man was bringing me back to life. My doctor said that I should eventually regain function, but only time would tell. The joy that was overtaking me was beyond measure and I will have to wait to share the news of my awakening with my wife.

I put their drinks on the nightstand and sat in my chair to take in the sexual coupling that was happening before my eyes. Hands were exploring and touching skin that is reserved for spouses. "Gawd you two look so good together," escaped my mouth. The two lovers continued the passionate kissing as if I had said nothing to them. I didn't expect an answer or response because they were now in world of their own. The gentle dry humping and the sight of his penis pressed against her belly had me excited to think he would soon be inside of her filling her vagina with his flesh.

My wife pushed her new lover away and in a faint whisper said, "These are in the way." Then she pulled her top over her head and hooked her shorts with each thumb and wiggled out of the tight-fitting shorts. For what seemed like hours the two lovers gazed at each other's nakedness admiring the body standing in front of them. Andrew's penis was pulsing matching the beat of his heart and his arousal for my wife was on display for me to see.

In a cat like manner my wife climbed on the bed laying on her back. With her head on the pillow she raised her arms over her head and parted her tanned legs for him to see the glistening lips of the vagina that he would soon be penetrating. She was breathing deeply and with every breath her breasts would rise and fall pushing her erect nipples into the air. The moment they were sharing and the silence between them was deafening to my ears.

This is foreplay and yet they weren't touching. Their eyes were caressing each other, but their skin wasn't touching. Andrew stood over Lucy admiring the female figure of her body. I moved to the foot of the bed to get a better view of the two of them then it hit me in the face! They are posing for each other. Lucy is posing for her lover. She is inviting his eyes to search every nuance of her body. My wife is silently inviting him to come and take what he wants. The communication between them was silent, yet it was screaming loudly...I want you!

Slowly Lucy moved her left foot up to her right knee giving him full view of her moist lips. She is inviting Andrew and his pulsating cock to come inside. The silence was broken when Andrew looked at me and said, "Oh my Gawd she's beautiful. You're a lucky man Mike!"

"I know I am Andrew, but she's laying there for you. Look at her, and give her what she needs!"

Andrew climbed onto the bed and with his pulsing cock he knelt over her body. Lucy reached out and cupped his balls with her left hand and stroked his penis with her right. Gently and slowly she moved her hand up and down the length of his shaft to prepare him for what is to come. She began to tug on his dick persuading him to come closer to her mouth. He inched his way toward her waiting lips, so she could suckle the penis in front of her. With her lips parted she pulled his gland's head between her moist lips and began to suckle his cock head. Working her tongue in circles and sucking his head she began to give him an erotic and intimate blow job.

Lucy pulled his dick from her mouth, "Cum on my tits. I want Micheal to see how big your load is."

Andrew looked at me and smiled saying, "You want me to cum on your wife's breasts?"

"Yes I do Andrew. Lucy told me she's never seen that much cum from one man. Spray her face and tits with it!"

I sat in my chair and watched her give him a world-class blow job. She wasn't holding anything back. There was no shyness or pretense about her desire for Andrew and his cock. I wanted my wife to let loose and express her full sexual hunger for him.

Lucy was eagerly sucking his cock then he pulled his dick from her mouth, "Not yet Lucy...I want your husband to watch me fuck you." He was asserting his dominance over Lucy, and he ordered her to lay on her side. Sliding in behind her Andrew maneuvered into a spooning position and grabbed her left leg raising in towards her chest. "Grab my cock! Guide it in baby! I'm going to show your husband how you want to be fucked!"

He knew what I wanted to see.... Andrew acts like he's done this before! He's putting on a show for me and I want to watch.

With every violent thrust Lucy's mouth emitted a gasp as if the air was being forced from her lungs. The wet smacking of their skin filled the air and her moans of delight filled my ears with the pleasure she felt.

I stood by the bed and looked at the amazing sex my wife was having with her new boyfriend.

"Look at me Mike! Look at your wife! She wants me to fuck her. Tell me Mike, what do you want me to do to her?"

"Fuck her, fuck her doggy Andrew! Fuck her hard and fast, just the way she likes it."

"Michael his cock feels incredible, Oh my gawd he feels amazing in me! Don't stop Drew. You're gonna make me cum!"

He relentlessly pounded into my wife and her face revealed the absolute ecstasy she felt from this dominate male in our bed. The screams of pleasure were getting louder and louder from my wife's mouth when she let out a gasp and started to shake as she orgasmed for the first time today. After she finished convulsing Andrew ordered her to get on her hands and knees. He was going to do what I asked and fuck her doggy!

Like a bull he mounted her and plunged his cock into my wife as deep as it will go. No mercy was given to her as he smashed his manhood into my wife's vagina in a relentless and brutal frenzy.

I was mesmerized by the sexual spectacle that was playing out before my eyes. Lucy was being completely dominated by him, and I loved watching every second of it. Lucy was going to have another orgasm from his cock. She was screaming, moaning, and gasping for air.

I asked her if she was okay, "Yeah baby, I'm fine. Gawd he's fuckin' the shit out of me. He's amazing Micheal! He's making me cum again!" Orgasm number two.

The bull dominating my wife ordered her to turn over and sit up. He pulled his cock out of her and smacked her ass to roll over. Grabbing the back of her head with his left hand he stroked his dick with his right. "I'm cumming Lucy. I'm gonna hose your wife down Mike!"

12