Pt. 22 - Two More MILFs To Love

Story Info
My Korean models and I enjoy an orgy in the forest.
3.9k words
4.61
6.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 22 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction.

Enjoy!

******

If you go read Story #17 titled "A Korean MILF Spends the Night," you'll read about Ari, the lady who owned a dry cleaner that was my "once in a while" wild sex partner.

*******

After a fun, sex filled trip with Terri, my stylist and Pam, the lesbian model, I was exhausted when I got back home that Saturday around noon, but I still had a couple of overnight guests coming to the mountains. According to my schedule, I needed to pick them up at 3:30.

It was one of those "shit, shower, and shave" rush missions but I was able to change my clothes, get gas in the truck (not cheap) and drive through the car wash before I got to the rendezvous.

When Ari and Nari got into my truck, I noticed that they had not followed my instructions, so I gently reminded them that to get great pictures, they needed to remove any clothing that would make an indentation on their body.

"Ladies, bras, and panties come off, please. Now. Toss them into the back seat."

I assured them that because the cab of the truck was so high, no one except a passing semi could see them, plus the windows were tinted, preventing prying eyes from looking in.

Smiling and laughing, they undressed, their underwear ended up on the back seat of the truck. "Sorry, we were so excited for the weekend we forgot Master" Ari told me.

I wasn't shy about watching them strip, noticing that they had kept their bushes just as ordered, full and natural.

Ari further teased me by unbuttoning her blouse all the way down, leaving most of her large breasts free for my viewing and fondling. Nari kept her blouse on. But I could see that without a bra strapping those tits of hers in, her tits were larger than I suspected and firmer than I had thought.

About 20 minutes later. when we hit the interstate, headed eastbound towards Reno, I told both to get naked for the rest of the trip. They complied immediately without pushback, and I could see in the rearview mirror that Nari's nipples were extremely hard. She wasn't covering her titties either, a sign that she was getting comfortable being naked. I enjoyed that she sat back in the seat, proudly displaying her body for me.

Nari had never been to these forested mountains and was impressed by the tall pines and at the light traffic and lack of people. I shared with her that except for the birds, the place was incredibly quiet too.

I thought to myself, Nari has a pair of mountains I'd like to spend time on. And I wanted to watch Ari play with them too.

I didn't want to scare them by talking about the bears, cougars, wild pigs and of course, snakes that lived in the forest. So, I kept quiet about the animals in the neighborhood.

*******

I was tired from the lack of sleep from the night before, and I was a bit cranky. Knowing it was going to be useful, I popped a Viagra, 100mg size for the work my cock was going to be doing soon.

Having these two Korean MILFs naked in my truck helped my mood and I turned the a/c down to get those nipples perked up, just the way I liked them. Neither complained.

I turned off the county road into my acreage and drove up to my trailer.

Wearing only sneakers, they got out of the truck, and I commented that they needed to stay in the shade and get some sunscreen on, because if they didn't, they'd burn quickly.

I was curious about how they would feel with their hands all over each other, applying suntan lotion.

They were a little awestruck at the beauty of the place, from the forest to the mountain caps in the distance to the north. It was a warm day, but not hot.

Being naked out of doors for the first time is... awkward but it gave me a chance to see what I was working with as a photographer. And what I'd be fooling around with for the next 24 hours.

Ari was in better shape since that first night we spent together. I had her working out at the gym, she was working less hours, and her stress was down, and she was happier because she was making more money. For the first time in years, she had money in the bank and was able to take time off for little weekend trips like this one.

Her hair was down to shoulder length which would make putting it in a bun on top of her head easy. Ari had some serious tan lines in all the right places, and I wasn't complaining.

Her tits were large, white, and untanned, and her light brown areoles were about 2 inches across, capped with those extra eraser size Asian nipples that I loved to pull on, tease, nip, and suck. She'd fail a pencil test, but they were plenty firm regardless. I also thought Ari would look good with the right kind of nipple jewelry draping that superb chest of hers.

I was a bit surprised to see that her ass was tanned except for where her bathing suit string rode into her crack. For her age, she had a nice tight ass, spanking material, and I was impressed that she would wear a skimpy top and such small bottoms out by her condo pool.

Ari was one brave woman, most women her age would either skip the pool or wear a one piece. I had no idea how well she would take to being naked that weekend, although she was fine when she spent the night and the following day with me in my backyard without a stich on.

She looked around in awe and said in a quiet voice "This is magnificent Master. Thank you for bringing us here." She walked over to me, pulled my head down and kissed me like a long-lost lover, her hard nipples and firm tits smashed into my chest.

Nari was a bit taller, and a bit leaner. A bit more conservative but I would work on her. But not, given her "free the nipples" behavior in the truck.

She stood 5'8" tall, shoulder length black hair, not a blemish on her body. As I looked at her, she put her hands up to cover her bare breasts, and I spoke to her in a soft voice, "Nari, please put your hands down. You'll be naked until we go home tomorrow. I think you are gorgeous, and I like looking at you."

With that she smiled, put her hands down and we walked into the trailer, a slight tent forming in my loose shorts.

We brought their small bags to the bedroom, and I simply said, "This is where we're sleeping tonight."

I didn't mention the sofa bed, or that there was a hammock out by the pool.

My voice was intentional, we would be sleeping here although I don't know how much sleep we'd be getting.

I didn't get any push back; it was a big bed and there was plenty of room. These ladies were not exactly petite, but they weren't Amazons either.

Taking them outside I had them take off their shoes and had them bend over the rail overlooking the pool where I gave each of them five swats of my hand for not following instructions about their bras and panties.

They were hard enough swats that their asses got red, but I made up for it by rubbing each cheek and letting them know what great butts they had.

They laughed and smiled, they didn't mind the swats and they liked my hands on their asses.

Pink butts on both, I took them to the pool and the hot tub area and had them put on large shower caps and get under the shower together, soap each other up using shower gloves, rinse each other off, and then dry each other.

I had set up the camera before I left for Sacramento, and I videoed the whole thing.

I had them pay special attention to their hairy pussies.

I had each wash the other's pussy twice and do a nice slow job cleaning out each other's cracks. There was a lot of giggling and some soft words spoken in Korean; I assumed they like the process.

When they finished drying, I took a dry towel and did a quality control check, which both ladies seem to enjoy.

They both willingly spread their thighs for me.

My slow and sensual rubbing with the soft terry cloth towel got them laughing.

Neither seemed to be bothered being naked or touching the other. They didn't mind me touching them either. I took this as a good sign.

I poured them a glass of white wine and had them take a short break to make sure they were completely dry.

Inspecting both Ari and Nari to make sure they were completely dry; I took a tube of cheap lipstick and outlined on Nari's front the areas I wanted to keep free of paint. Meaning her breasts, belly and pussy were to be fully exposed.

As I slowly applied the lipstick, Nari's already hard nipples got puffy at my touch. A couple of times the back of my hand brushed against her breasts.

She had a nice set. They were a handful for me, capped with large brown areoles. Her nipples were like large pencil erasers. I'd been watching when she moved around under the shower, and here tits were quite firm for her age.

I did the same for Ari, and her nipples responded the same way.

I explained that were going to use two coats of body paint, the darker brown and then the green before we headed out to take photos.

Before they got going slapping the paint on one another, I had them turn around and I marked their asses with the lipstick, I wanted bunny rabbit butts on both.

I had them put their hair up in buns on top of their heads and had them put the shower cap on to get their hair free from paint. The caps came off when we got out to the shoot location.

Ari was drinking a bit, which was fine. It helped loosen her up. She wasn't drunk but she was slightly tipsy and happy.

Out on the dirt, standing on a plastic tarp, I opened the cans and stirred the paint, and got them going, applying the paint on each other using brushes, and hands. I wasn't interested in a high-quality job, I simply wanted the two lades using their hands on each other, teasing each other, special outdoor foreplay.

Neither Ari or Nari had ever done this kind of thing before, but they got into it quickly and I must admit they did a respectable job. I had to get some spots they missed, and I applied a second coat in a few spots too. As for the lipstick, they were good at coloring within the lines.

Once the first coat was done, I poured them a second glass of wine while they were waiting for the paint to dry, I had them put on those extended long eye lashes. In a short while, they were ready for the second color of paint.

They had to apply this slowly, and strategically, so I helped with a brush and got all those tight places and hard to get places.

Instead of waiting for the paint to dry, I simply had the ladies walk to the location where I had everything set up for the shoot. But not before I painted their faces with some lines.

I also draped a large, beaded bone necklace around Nari's neck and announced to her in a loud enough voice that she was to the superior to Ari for this part of the shoot.

As we stood eye to eye, I could see that she didn't know what that meant.

I said to her "I am the leader of the tribe today and you are my woman. Ari is your servant, and you are her Mistress, and she will do what you tell her to do, or she will be punished."

There was a slight smile on Nari and an instant gleam in her eye.

There was one more addition to their costume before we got shooting: I had bought several tails (complete with butt plugs) for each of the ladies.

To get them in the mood, I had each one lube the plug of the other, and I pushed it in as they each held their cheeks open for me.

There was a little grimace and some awkward steps taken but they quickly adapted to the intrusion.

I must admit that the ladies looked better than I had hoped. The paint was eye catching but the bare spots, exposing breasts, bellies, and butts, was extremely erotic. And my what my eyes saw, my brain processed, and my cock responded immediately.

My loose shorts, the ones I put on to hide this exact thing, filled with my erection, straining in fact, at the natural beauty of these two nude Korean MILFs out in the wild.

Hard on notwithstanding, I directed the two of them in a series of shots, draped by the woods, the creek, the pasture. Sometimes alone, sometimes together. Given the amateur nature of the paint job, they looked exceptionally good.

A few times I noticed that they were discretely rubbing their hairy pussies and cautioned them about not doing that. I threatened more swats when we finished but they ignored me because they liked my hands on their asses.

They weren't Amazons but I wanted the shots to be of them in positions of power; hands on hips, breasts thrust out, hard nipples pointing out, legs spread so that the breeze would blow nicely at their exposed hairy pussies, tails hanging down.

Self-touching aside, it wasn't hard to see that these two were hot and bothered. Naked in nature, their breasts bared, hairy pussies out in plain view, their asses stretched and filled with a deeper than normal plug, their nude bodies having been touched all over, they were getting near the danger zone.

I would have had them kissing to get the fireworks started but I didn't want to risk smearing the paint. I called them over and poured them another glass of chilled wine while I rolled out a large deerskin rug for the next round.

I directed Nari to sit on the rug with her legs spread, and placed Ari on her knees in a position to eat the hair pie in front of her.

Ari didn't balk and asked me a couple of times if she was in the right position. I kept having her move forward until her chin was right on top of Nari's beaver. All Ari needed to do to lick Nari's pussy would be to drop her head about three inches, open her mouth and extend her tongue.

Nari was so hot I am sure that Ari could smell her arousal.

I set up the camera on a tripod to get the action and while Ari had her ass up, I flipped her tail up and over on her back, exposing her hairy cunt from the back.

I knelt behind her and slowly started rubbing what I quickly discovered was one very soppy wet MILF pussy.

Ari groaned as my fingers played, teasing her, searching for her love button.

"Don't stop Master," she wailed.

Nari, in the meantime, had her hand on Ari's head, not pushing her head south but so that Ari could lay her head on Nari's thigh, right next to her pussy.

Ari continued to moan at the pleasure I was providing with my probing fingers, and she started to beg me to fuck her with my big cock. Her ass was moving in the primitive rhythm of sex. And I could smell it as well.

Ari was ready for a big cock, but would she cross the line and satisfy her friend?

I must admit I was large, hard, and ready to stick it somewhere, but I had to get the shots I wanted.

Nari took Ari's right hand and whispered to Ari, "Please play with my pussy. I need to come."

Ari responded to the request, and I heard Nari sigh, a sign that sexual relief was coming soon. When Nari giggled at the touch of Ari's tongue on her bare thigh, I knew were close.

Still behind Ari, I somehow got my shorts off and freed my cock for action.

Taking my fingers out of Ari's pussy, which caused Ari to groan in disapproval, I stood up and gave Nari a first good look at my cock -- she gasped at my size and then smiled at me because she knew what she'd be getting soon.

I took a few steps towards Nari and bent down to where Ari was diddling with Nari's pussy and licking her thigh and said "Ari, it's time to eat Nari. If you do, you'll get my big cock. If you don't, Nari will be the only one to get it this weekend. Plus, I'll punish you like never before."

*******

I was expected some push back, and that I'd have to give some butt slaps, put some nipple clamps on Ari, but she responded well to this threat.

Returning to Ari's ass up on her knees, I pushed into her tight wet pussy in a single stroke, and I instantly remembered how good it felt to fuck her that April night. She might well have been a virgin, that's how tight she was!

She was just as tight, even tighter that afternoon in the forest. I'd hit the jackpot back and April and hit a vein of gold this summer afternoon!

As much as I wanted to, I didn't come in Ari's pussy during that session on the deer skin rug. I started out slow, pulling all the way out and then all the way back in, then slowly increased my speed and alternated going deep and shallow, and in the process, driving Ari nuts!

I had her in a constant state of moaning in pleasure but each time she got close to orgasming, I backed off.

While I was doing Ari, I was watching Nari's face and how she was responding to Ari's oral efforts. Ari was teasing Nari the same way I was teasing Ari, backing off whenever Nari got close to coming.

Impasse, what to do?

I pulled out of Ari to a loud moan of disapproval, walked over to Nari, stepped over Ari, squatted in front of Nari, and lowered my midsection, my cock hard and hanging, took Nari by the hair, and pulled her mouth to my hard cock. All I said was "Suck."

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes, knowing full well that she'd be sucking a cock covered with her friend's pussy juices.

*******

I should have known better, and I shouldn't have been surprised, but that afternoon during our "Rumble in the Jungle" when my two Korean MILFs got busy with each other, all covered with body paint and tails hanging down from butt plugs, I unleashed a hurricane of lesbian love.

It was as if these two didn't need a human penis to have fun; they had each other and I became somewhat of a bystander.

They had held off their primal urges until they simply could not hold off any longer, and the outdoors became their playground.

As you might imagine, the body paint quickly smeared and the unpainted breasts, bellies and butts were soon transformed as hands caressed the bare skin driving arousal to new levels.

While Ari and Nari had their way with each other, like chained lions finally set free to play, I was able to get my cock into a few tight places during their two-person orgy.

Both had hairy pussies that were wet, warm, and welcoming, and brought me to new levels of pleasure as they gripped my cock as I entered and pounded away. When it was time for me to cum, I shot my load wherever I wanted, inside a pussy, mouth, or ass, or sprayed my man seed all over them.

The Viagra helped me maintain my hardness and either lady, or both ladies, were open to getting me even harder with a smile, a kiss, a lick, or many of a tongue, or swallowing my penis wholesale until I was ready for to make another deposit.

At one point I simply took a break and watched them tease and satisfy the other. My cock was taking a break, but not for long. Nari was on top doing 69 on Ari, leaving her rosebud open for business. I hadn't had my way there just yet, despite drooling over it from the minute I saw her bare butt when she got out of my truck earlier that afternoon.

Lubing my proud erection with baby oil, I got ready to mount Nari and poke her ass. Nari resisted but her ass was being held down by Ari's hands and Ari was kind enough to spread Nari's cheeks for me. I would not be denied; I had told both I would be totally satisfied that weekend.

Despite her verbal protests, I was able to pile drive my cock all the way up Nari's poop shoot in three quick thrusts, my now tight balls ending up on Ari's forehead.

She squeezed her tight ring in protest of my invasion, and I held still until she relaxed. and then I started moving in and out, in and out. It took thirty seconds of thrusting before Nari responded the way I wanted her to, meeting each of my thrusts with a wiggle of her ass and our bumping bodies began the primitive and ancient rhythm of fucking.

Like every other male in the animal kingdom, I wanted to mark my spot and I did so by depositing my load in the deepest recesses of her most intimate hole.

12