Pt. 36 - I Enjoy Dinner and Dessert

Story Info
Monday nights are usually quiet. Not this one.
4.5k words
4.45
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 36 of my continuing story and I recommend you read the prior stories in order before reading this one.

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Setting the stage...

I had one night before I was needed in Los Angeles to close the deal on the new business.

LA (Leeann), my #1 MILF bed warmer and next-door neighbor, was again out of town so I had scheduled to take Abigail (Abi) to dinner.

LA's dad was not doing well. And even though she had purposely kept me away from meeting her parents, she had shared with me that her mother was delighted that I was "dating" her daughter and LA's college age daughters sang me praises as well.

LA's mom got it: I was pounding her mid-forties daughter, bringing joy, and screaming orgasms. What mom wouldn't want that for their adult divorced daughter?

There was no way LA was going to marry me, her alimony and child support were incentives to staying divorced and single. But, for as long as it lasted, we could rut (fuck) together, bringing each other pleasure in and out of bed. She appreciated my personal and professional stability (and my big cock which she loved inside of her mouth and pussy), and I appreciated her perspective and insight to push me out of my comfort zone in business and life.

Regardless of whether LA was in town, my weeks were busy with work. I still had travel to endure, some long flights too, but always with a reward waiting for me once I landed. The reward being sex with some extremely hot babe (or babes).

While I was in Sacramento, I did my best to continue to work out at the gym each morning and following that sweaty exercise, I got my pipes cleaned by my #2 MILF, Laura (also my real estate agent).

Still concerned I might be a dad...

I was still a bit unsettled with how I parted company with my Monday afternoon lunch guest Barbara, who confessed she was pregnant and that while she didn't think I was the father, the possibility that I could be had me concerned. Aka scared shitless.

Barbara said she would know more when we connected in Los Angeles Tuesday night. Meaning, she would be able to provide clarity on the paternity issue.

I'm not much a praying man, but I sure said more than a few prayers that afternoon.

I take Abi to dinner...

Enough on the background: with LA's blessing, I was taking Abi to dinner. LA kept me in the dark as to why she gave me permission to wine and dine with this lady, but if she agreed to it, I'd soon find out the reasons why.

Abi was a nurse in a surgery center, well-educated and well paid.

She was five feet eight, had short blonde hair, and was all natural, with curves in the right places. She was divorced but besides that, I didn't know much about her. Except she liked to laugh and had a pretty smile. And a genuinely nice set of large breasts which she kept well hidden.

Abi was one of the "gang girls" who got on LA's case when she announced to her so-called friends that she was dating (fucking me).

Just like I had put Beth in her place, the ringleader of the gang girls, I was supposed to do something with Abi. I guess. I would simply have to see what happens as to what that would be.

Being a gentleman, I sent Abi a huge bouquet of flowers, delivered to her house on the previous Friday to remind her (as if she needed it) that we were going to dinner on Monday night.

We'd talked on the phone a few times to get to know one another just a bit and Abi was adamant about me picking her up at 5pm and having her home by 7:30. Her day started early (4:15am) and she was always in bed by 8:45, lights out by 9pm. It was unusual but okay, I could deal with it. But not on a regular basis. Who goes to bed that early? Unless you are going to have sex!

I knocked on her door promptly at 5pm, dressed in a dark grey suit, blue shirt, and red tie. My shoes were shined. My hair was styled. My breath was fresh, I had brushed my teeth and flossed. I had left nothing to chance, including getting my car washed and waxed, and as I drove over, I wondered why I was so nervous.

Abi opened the door with a huge smile, bid me welcome and reached for my hand to pull me inside. Quickly closing the front door behind me, she simply said, "Kiss me!" and with a smile, I bent down and our lips met for the first time.

I was so caught up in her pretty face, her smile, and the kiss I didn't even notice what she had on.

Abi's lips were soft, and her mouth was a bit bigger than most ladies I had known, but I knew that that physical attribute would serve her well when she sucked on my large, hard cock. Our tongues danced and she held me tighter and tighter.

When our lips parted, we both smiled and she laughed, "The first kiss is always the most awkward, glad we got that out of the way!"

With that she pulled me to her for a second kiss. Longer, deeper, so intimate and sexual she moaned into my mouth. Her large breasts crushed into my chest, and I took in her fragrance (I found out later it was called "Essence of Woman"). My cock, once sleeping, started to stir.

I kept my hands high, on only her shoulders and back, fighting the urge to put my hands on her ass.

She was hungry to be kissed! And her nipples were hard as pebbles -- she was getting turned on! So was I.

Our kiss ended and I noticed what she had on: a reddish orange sweater (fall colors) accenting her all-natural figure, including a genuinely nice set of breasts and tight black leather pants on top of a pair of black stilettos with five inch "bend me over and fuck me" heels.

Her top did an excellent job of hiding her big tits. I have no idea how she did it, what combination of bras or undergarments she combined to downplay her chest, but it worked.

Truth be told, I really wanted to fuck her right then and there, to hell with going to dinner. I'd have her for dinner!

"You like?" she laughed, turning around to show me her backside. I wanted to slap, pinch, and grab that leather clad ass.

With a knowing smile, and taking me by the hand, Abi took me on a quick tour of her beautiful one-story home. There were lots of pictures of her family, parents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins and a ton of nieces and nephews.

I was impressed at how good looking her sisters were. And her mom, hell, whatever her age was, she was a "second glance" lady. Very doable.

Her sisters were all stacked and were incredibly good looking. Being a photographer, I quickly noticed two things. First, the photos had not been retouched. Second, Abi was the prettiest one in the pictures.

We quickly toured her home, and I took her all in. I was a little like the actor in the movie There's Something About Mary as the scumbag character is scoping out the main female actor:

Husband... negative

Children and a Labrador... negative

Tight little package... affirmative

Less than four minutes later she was locking the front door and I opened my car door for her, and we were off for dinner.

*******

Abi was impressed by my new car. As Vice Chairman of the Board, I received a $2,500 car allowance each month to cover a lease, insurance, gas, maintenance, and all that. I signed a lease for a BMW 750, the ultimate driving machine. The lease covered everything but insurance and gas.

I had picked it up about six weeks previously and it had less than 275 miles on it. The new car smell was strong, and Abi was impressed!

She turned in her seat to talk with me and in doing so, her legs were highlighted. I was tempted to reach out and feel her left thigh, but Abi saw where I was looking and laughing, she said, "Keep your eyes on the road. And your hands on the wheel. Both hands, please."

With that, she leaned over to her left, and put her left hand in the middle of my right thigh. Just to tease me. I got hard as a rock, especially when she started running her manicured nails on the inside of my thigh.

*******

"Beautiful car! When was the last time you had sex?" Abi asked, quite unexpectedly. Although I should have expected something along this line given her talented fingers teasing me.

"This morning, right after my workout," I replied, trying hard to keep my eyes on the road.

"You have a very big dick," she complimented me.

I didn't respond and she followed that with "I'll bet you have big balls too, don't you Rick?"

I smiled and said, "No one has ever complained about my cock or my balls."

With that knowledge, Abi amped up her teasing, palming the tip of my cock through my slacks, causing me to groan.

We hadn't driven half a mile from her house, and I was getting close to exploding.

She knew how to tease a man. I wondered for a nanosecond if this was something she did to relax her male patients either before or after surgery.

"With your big balls, I bet you produce a lot of cum. Do you Rick, do you shoot a lot of sticky baby batter when you come?"

"Yes" I struggled to say, Abi's handiwork was getting me quickly to the red line, the danger zone.

Not that I wanted to, but to avoid an explosion, I took my right hand off the steering wheel, took her left hand off my extremely hard cock and placed it back in her lap.

Feeling relieved, I said to her, "I can't leave the car with a giant wet spot on my crotch. You're going to have to let me cool down."

Abi laughed and whispered to me "I like playing with your big cock!"

To take her mind off my dick and to allow me to cool down, I asked her if she connected with her "date" (my friend) from the dinner party that LA and I had hosted.

Smiling, Abi said that her arranged date wasn't her type, and so she introduced him to two of her horny female coworkers at the surgery center. It didn't take much for my friend to separate each lady from their panties.

*******

In the dim light of the restaurant as we sat down, Abi said that she downplayed her figure for our dinner because she wanted to have a conversation with me and while she appreciated me enjoying her all-natural body, she wanted to engage my mind and not have me thinking "Will I get into her panties tonight or not?"

Abi summed it up very nicely by saying, as we clinked our champagne flutes, "I don't have sex on a first date Rick. It's one of my rules."

I must have looked disappointed, and she smiled and continued, "But you invited me over to your house for dinner and karaoke, then you called me twice to get to know me."

I smiled and nodded, responding back to her, "It seemed like the right thing to do."

"Oh, it was," Abi said. "But you know what the tipping point was?"

I was quiet and she answered her own question: "The flowers. Do you know the last time I received flowers from a gentleman?"

She reached over and took my hand, whispering to me across the table, "We're not going to fuck tonight, Rick, but when you do, when we get naked, you're going to enjoy my body. Every hole. I've been on the pill since the day after that dinner you hosted, and I was waiting for you to call me so we could get naked."

She smiled at me, and I smiled back. She changed gears by asking me if I could help her with a legal matter.

*******

Turns out she and the other nurses (including the ones my friend fucked) were both employees and partners in several surgery centers. While the paychecks were quite healthy, the financial returns (profits) from the centers were not and there was an undercurrent of discontent among the staff at the lack of dividends being distributed. This had been going on for several years and had reached a boiling point.

I asked Abi questions, trying to get a clear picture of what was going on. I knew that just one person taking a stand was never going to be successful, so I asked her how many of her colleagues felt like she did. "More than half and probably eighty percent," she answered.

My questions revealed that most of the staff took lunch together each week at a local restaurant and I suggested that we could get everyone together for lunch on the following Monday, and I could hear from everyone about their concerns and then I could outline a legal path forward to address the issues.

"Give me a dollar and we'll seal the deal." With the money, a handshake and a deep kiss that embarrassed the rest of the dining room, I had a new client. The contract would follow.

Abi texted her colleagues, one of them texted her back having reserved a banquet room for lunch and the RSVPs started coming in. By the time we finished dinner, twenty of the team were coming to lunch. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I'd figure it out as I went along. I had a week to figure it out.

*******

As dinner was served, Abi reminded me of the questions I had asked her when she and I were standing in my pool house.

"Can I answer those now for you?" she wanted to know.

With a smile, wondering what kind of answers I was going to hear, I encouraged her to share.

Taking a sip of bubbly, Abi said, "I've never done a photo shoot before, but I would love to. Clothes on or off, I don't care. People have always told me I was model material, although I may be a bit short, so someday I'd like to experience it."

I replied by asking what plans she had for the coming weekend. When she replied there was nothing special going on, I asked if she could fly to Maui with me for the weekend and that I'd be able to get at least one photo shoot in for her if she could make the quick trip. All expenses paid. And that we'd be sharing a room and there was only one bed.

Abi laughed and asked me "Will I be naked?" and I responded, "You'll be naked about 80 percent of the time, and most of it will be outdoors on the beach and by the pool. Or in bed with me."

Quickly using my resources at The Corporation, I got us two first class roundtrip tickets, leaving Thursday at 3pm and coming back Sunday at noon. It would be a fast trip and I passed on the contact information of a personal shopper at one of the stores near our hotel so that Abi wouldn't sweat packing; she could buy whatever she needed once we landed.

She was jazzed about getting away to paradise and I was relieved that I'd have someone to sleep with when I was on the road.

Plus, she was fun to be around.

While we were waiting for the valet to get my car, Abi whispered to me, "You didn't ask me about butt sex."

"What do you have to say about that?" I asked her.

"I'm saving my ass for you so that when we're on Maui you'll be able to choose where you want to plant your big cock and fill me with buckets of hot cum."

*******

Abi was just as aggressive playing with my cock on the drive home as she was on the way to the restaurant.

Again, I had to remove her hand before I came in my shorts!

Was she a tease or was this going somewhere?

But when we arrived at her house, she quickly disappeared into her bedroom and when she came out, she was dressed in pajamas.

Not short and sexy, let's have sex pjs, but the full-length set, in gold, with buttons on top and bunny feet on the bottoms!

I didn't know what to say, and I didn't want to insult her, but before I could say anything Abi said, "I just want to remind you that I get out of bed very early and I am going to hold you to leaving here in about 45 minutes so I can get to bed by 8:45."

Sitting on the sofa, we started kissing and we'd forgotten about the last question I had asked Abi, about eating pussy.

Only she hadn't forgotten.

*******

"Will you rub my back, please?" Abi asked me.

"Of course," I answered.

"Get yourself comfortable while I bring out a few things."

She ended up on the sofa, face down, her pajama tops off (I did not get to see her boobs... Abi was quite modest!); and I sat on the ottoman and slowly massaged her back using the lotion she had brought out from her bathroom.

"Rick, I have told this story to exactly one other person, my therapist, and I want you to hear it, so you'll get to know me. But I need you to please do two things. First, promise me you won't share what I am about to tell you with anyone else. Second, don't interrupt me and don't ask any questions until I finish."

I cleared my throat and said, "I agree, as your attorney, not to repeat or interrupt you."

With that, Abi shared her story about how as a sophomore in college, she was out of money and ready to call it quits on her dream to become a nurse when she found a delightful place to live near campus at a reasonable rent.

The catch was that her landlord, who was a registered nurse, and was studying to become admitted to medical school, wanted sexual favors from Abi.

Desperate for the chance to become a nurse, Abi submitted after some initial hesitation, and the two became lovers. Though, Abi shared, her landlord didn't do much licking. Abi did, daily, in exchange for a nice, safe, place to live and to be mentored by her landlord.

This went on for two school years. Abi soon soared to the top of her class, grade-wise. Was she being used? Yes, but the end justified the means. It even meant that Abi had to give up having any boyfriends. Turns out that her landlord hated men, which is why she was going to medical school and was going to major in female reproductive studies.

When the relationship ended, when Abi got pinned as a nurse, she entered therapy to try to figure out how she could be less subservient and more assertive. Abi said it took years until she was able to be independent and gain the perspective of knowing when someone was taking advantage of her.

I kept my massage light and there were a few times when Abi shook and sobbed when she was telling her story.

Abi finished and I asked her one question: "Is this why you joined Beth when she was verbally abusing LA?"

Another sob.

"Yes, it was easy, too easy, for me to slip back into that subservient role when a strong, dominant female starts in on someone. I didn't want Beth turning on me, so I joined the 'get LA' bandwagon."

*******

I was dealing with a still vulnerable woman. Realizing this, I wonder what LA said to Abi to set this date up and where I was supposed to go with it.

But at that moment, I had other things to do, including getting out of Abi's house before the deadline when she would kick me out!

Again, being a complete gentleman, I helped, without coping a feel of those magnificent breasts, to get Abi into her pajama top and I held her tight for a few moments before I walked to her front door and kissed her goodnight.

I told her I would be in touch with all the logistics for the weekend and we parted, she headed to her bed and me, well, I was headed to bed too, just not my own.

Abi texted me a few minutes later asking me if I wanted her "bare or bushy?" and I replied, "I love hairy pussies."

*******

I visit Janet...

Janet had invited me over to her house for a nightcap.

While we had talked on the phone and texted one another, the last time I had seen her, or should I say, been with her, had sex with her, was about six weeks earlier, when she and her son spent the weekend at Twin Creeks Ranch, my place in the Sierras. You can read all about that fun time in Pt. 25 - My Second Married Woman.

Turns out Janet lived just a few miles from Abi. I drove up to her house and she opened the garage door, signaling me to pull in.

She was carrying her son, which I thought was a little odd, since it was past his bedtime.

12