Pt 4: Lisa Needs a Little More

Story Info
Newly wed Lisa has cravings for more.
3.8k words
4.77
5.6k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers

Lisa and I finally tied the knot. We moved to a nice place in Florida where the warm weather means I get to see her in those sexy bikinis much more often. I call that a win.

Since we moved, we left behind a lot of familiar faces. Not least of these was Rich. He had become a regular addition to our sex life. Every month or two we'd have him over to give Lisa a threesome. He never refused. Since moving however, we haven't had anyone to join us.

It had been almost a year before she asked me to sit and talk with her about it.

"I want to discuss something, but I don't want you to take it the wrong way." She began. "You have to know, you are all I need. I mean it. But, you know how you get when you can't go boating for a while? It isn't a terrible thing, but you miss it, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, that's how I feel about having more than one cock." She gave me that bashful smile that always melts my heart. "I miss it. I don't absolutely need it, but I want it."

"Is there someone in particular you miss?" I asked cautiously.

"No, it's not like that." She insisted. "Even Rich who did me more times than anyone except you. There was never an emotional attachment. It sounds mean, but he's little more than a living dildo to me."

I had to laugh a little. "That does sound a little mean."

She laughed with me. "Well, since I started working at the Seaside, there's this guy who keeps flirting with me. He's asked me out a couple times too."

"Does he know you're married?" I asked.

She nodded and held up her ring. "Yeah, he knows. He doesn't seem to care though."

"Persistent." I couldn't really blame him.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe..."

"You want me to give you permission to take a lover?" I asked.

She huffed. "No. Nothing like that." She insisted. "I want... another living dildo. I want someone to join us in some sex. Not a lover, just a fuck."

I considered it a moment, but I already knew I would agree. I loved watching her get fucked, and the sensation of her tight pussy made tighter by the presence of another cock ramming her ass at the same time is just too good to be imagined. The sounds of her little moans and yelps as she tries to suck a cock while being fucked is adorable. Besides, I loved her. If it would make her happy, I'd do it.

"Do I get to meet this guy first?" I asked.

She beamed with hope. "Absolutely! In fact, he invited me over for a pool party. We could go and you could meet him."

"That doesn't sound like he invited me too." I said doubtfully.

"Well, he knows I'm married," she said, "... so showing up with my husband wouldn't really be out of line. Right?"

"You're making assumptions, but we can try it. See how it goes." I suggested.

She hopped onto my lap and kissed me deep and long. "And don't worry. I won't do anything unless you say I can. Okay?"

That weekend we went to the address provided, and Lisa gave a whistle at the beautiful house we pulled up to. There were several cars already in the driveway, and more parked on the street, so we knew it wasn't just a ruse to get Lisa alone. She chose a skimpy bikini of course, took along a straw hat to give some protection from the sun, and at my suggestion, she wore five-inch platforms that made her look a bit like a cheap slut... which she rather loved.

I met Eric and immediately saw Lisa's attraction. He wasn't as tall as me, but he had a thick build. Strong hands, strong arms, a broad back, longish blonde hair and a neatly trimmed mustache and beard. She definitely had a type. Eric seemed a little disappointed to see I came along but took it in stride. He then invited me in and introduced us around.

I noticed there were more single men than couples, and most of them, like Eric, were about ten years older than me, which made them about fifteen years older than Lisa. At only twenty-five, she was decidedly the youngest in attendance.

The pool and patio were stunning. There were areas for seating, a huge grill, a pair of small refrigerators, a hot tub, and a stone firepit. It was a little slice of paradise.

With some encouragement from Eric, Lisa got talked into taking a swim, and she floated around with our host and half a dozen others. One of these I learned was Eric's cousin, and another was his brother, and they looked like they were cut from the same Viking cloth.

We ate, mingled, had some drinks, and enjoyed the pool and hot tub all afternoon. As the sun started to set, more guests left and Eric turned on the outdoor lighting. I was sitting in the conversation pit when I heard a giggle and a splash. Then Lisa called out in a laugh. "Honey, help!"

"Coming!" I vaulted the seating, rushed to the hot tub, and found Lisa surrounded by Eric, his brother Henry, and his cousin Gus, and one of their friends named Tom. Eric had Lisa in his arms, and it looked like Gus was trying to get a hold of her legs.

As soon as I bounded into the hot tub, they released her, which was a good sign. Immediately Eric apologized and said they were just horsing about.

"They tried to tickle me." Lisa protested. "And untie my top."

The four guys looked embarrassed.

I went over to Lisa and took her in my arms. I lowered my voice to barely a whisper, and said, "Were you enjoying it?"

Lisa blushed her sweet smile at me and gave a bashful nod.

"Do you want them to continue?" I whispered.

Again, she smiled up and me, and gave a subtle shrug, meaning it was my choice.

"And what do you expect me to do?" I asked her loud enough for all.

"You should help. I'm your wife." She pleaded.

"Oh. Alright then. I'll help." I turned her around and untied her bikini top, letting it fall and expose her beautiful breasts.

She quickly covered up and gasped a laugh. "What are you doing?"

"Helping." I pulled her hands down so she couldn't cover her tits.

"Not them. Help me!" She protested.

"Well, you didn't specify." I objected. "Besides, you'd prefer this than the other option, wouldn't you?"

At first, she just stared at Eric who stood an arm's length away drinking in the delicious sight of her bare breasts. She relaxed at last, and I pulled her arms behind her back, making her already stunning chest even more impressive. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "Yes." She purred. "I like this better."

"Then have fun. I'm going to finish my drink." With that, I handed Lisa over to Eric, and fixed him with a firm look. "When she says stop, you stop. Understood?"

He gently took Lisa in his thick hands and nodded. "Understood." He agreed.

I climbed out of the hot tub and went back to the conversation pit. The last two guys there looked at me like I was insane.

"You're okay with that?" One asked.

I shrugged. "Why not. I know who she's going home with tonight."

"Yeah, but..." the other started to say.

I just shook my head. "It's all just fun and games. No, I'm not threatened by that."

Just then I heard Lisa's delightful moan and looked over. Gus had his mouth covering her dolphin and whole nipple, sucking and nibbling her as Eric held her from behind still. I could tell by her movements; he was rubbing his cock against her ass, and she was loving it.

Meanwhile Tom was tentatively fondling her other breast and Henry had a hand down the front of her bikini bottom, rubbing her sensitive pussy. This game of fondle the hot wife went on for a while until Eric suggested they get out of the water.

They all guided Lisa to the conversation pit with me and the last two guests whom I hadn't learned their names. Eric took a seat pulling Lisa onto his lap.

Lisa leaned back into his chest as he caressed, pinched, and fondled her tits for all to see while making idle conversation. Lisa seemed in a state of delirious pleasure as she just reclined into him and moaned ever so softly at his teasing hands.

Gus was sitting on one side, Henry on the other, and they seemed to make a coordinated decision. They both reached up and tentatively tugged at Lisa's bikini bottom strings. They looked at me as if for permission, but I just gave them a poker face. They looked to Lisa for any objection, but she just smiled back. Unopposed, they untied her bottom, and Eric forcefully tugged it away making Lisa yelp nervously.

Naked in front of six guys, she looked helpless and vulnerable. Eric continued his assault on her tits and now included stroking her pussy in his routine, and I could tell where this was rapidly going. Lisa wanted a second cock for some fun, and she was about to get much more.

Eric eased Lisa onto her feet, then quickly skimmed his swim trunks down to his ankles. Then he aimed his cock toward his quarry and slowly pulled Lisa back down, sliding his cock into her wet sex. She let out one of her adorable love howls and moaned sweetly. She looked at me, her eyes little slits from the smile on her face and she mouthed the words 'thank you' at me.

Not willing to wait any longer, Gus got to his feet, dropped his bathing suite, and presented his rather long and thick manhood to my lovely wife. She reached her hand around it, stroking him to full hardness, then leaned forward and sucked him into her silky mouth.

This was the moment they all committed. In a matter of less than a minute, six guys were naked and surrounding my Lisa as they got ready to participate. She let Gus slip from her mouth a moment as she looked around at all the hard cocks waiting to take her. She quivered, gave a little groan, and threw her head back as she came hard.

"Eric?" I said, almost breaking the spell. "Do you have any lube?"

He grinned. "Yeah, some."

"Get it." I said. "We'll need it."

He eased Lisa off his cock and hurried toward the house. In the meantime, I reached for Lisa, and she took my hand. I guided her over to my seat and looked up at her as she draped her hands around my neck.

"Is this what you want, my love?" I asked quietly.

She nodded. "Yes, please." She purred.

"Then give me your love."

She bent forward and kissed me slow and sensually as the guys all got a wonderful view of her ass and pussy. I then guided her to straddle me, and she eagerly took my full length into her warm pussy. I bounced her slowly up and down, not wanting to get too far ahead. Meanwhile, the guys were gently rubbing, squeezing, and fondling her ass and tits as I slowly screwed my wife in front of them.

When Eric returned with a large bottle of scented oil, I asked him to hand it over.

Lisa smiled down at me, knowing what I was about to do. I got a generous amount on my hand, and seductively rubbed it into her puckering rear. I rubbed it all around, then sank a finger in a little. She made a sexy little squeal and wriggled nicely on my length. I worked that finger in a little at a time, then used two fingers to open her up.

"Well, my love?" I asked Lisa. "Who would you like fucking your ass?"

"Oh my." She blushed a smile down at me. "Do I really have to choose?"

"Yes. Not that it'll matter all that much." I said. "We're all going to have a turn fucking you... in every hole."

"Oh!" She gasped and made a little whimpering sound. "Um, in that case." She closed her eyes and clasped a hand over the one that was squeezing her left tit. "Who's this?"

"Henry." He said, and moved so she could see him.

She flashed him one of her sexy cat-eye smiles, took the oil bottle from me and handed it to him. "Get nice and slippery for me."

Henry did as he was told and got into position behind Lisa, sliding his thick, hard head into her tight rear. The feeling of another cock sliding into her just a thin membrane away tightened her so much it was like fucking a completely different pussy. She cried out, clutched at me hard, and whimpered for all to hear. "Oh god, honey. I'm getting fucked by two cocks! It feels so fucking good!"

The guys all had a little chuckle at that. Then Gus stepped up with his hard meat for Lisa. "Think you can handle three?" he asked.

She looked over at his manhood and licked her lips. "Hell, yes." She gasped and reached for it, pulling him to her mouth. One of the guys I hadn't formally met took up the same position on the other side, and guided Lisa's hand to his waiting cock. She pumped him while she got fucked and tried to keep Gus in her mouth, then she'd switch and suck the other cock.

I'd never seen my beautiful lover in such a state of absolute surrender. I knew these guys could do just about anything they wanted with her now, and she'd ask for more. At that point, I made a decision to keep careful watch and careful count. Once they'd all had a turn, I would end it, no matter what she said. And she would abide by my decision. She always had before.

Over the next hour or so, my beautiful Lisa was used in so many ways. She had cum in her ass, her pussy, all over her rear and back, on her face, in her hair, and she was loving every drop. I was keeping count of who fucked her pussy, ass, and mouth, trying to keep track of it all. By my count, Eric, Gus, and one of the other two had her pussy. Henry, Tom, and nameless two had her ass. Eric, Henry, and nameless one had her mouth. I was pretty sure of the count.

Around this time, they all took a breather. Cold beers were poured from a tap, and Lisa was left reclining on the conversation pit cushions covered in cum.

I went to her and gently brushed some cum streaked hair from her face. "Had enough?" I asked.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "You said they could all have a turn in every hole." She protested quietly.

I snickered and stroked her cheek. "Just checking, love. You can have more if you want."

She nodded eagerly. "Please. Please let them all have me again and again. It all feels so incredible."

Just then, Eric came out of the house with a collection of sexual paraphernalia. He had a set of black fur lined wrist and ankle cuffs, a steel bar, various leather straps, a choker collar with a chain leash, and a camcorder.

"No cameras." I insisted as soon as I saw it.

"Relax." Eric grinned. "It's old school VHS, not digital, and the camera and tape are going home with you. All I ask is that you invite us over some day to watch it."

Lisa was getting manhandled by Gus and Tom as they started leading her toward the fire pit and chairs. She caught my eye and smiled. "Sounds like fun." She purred.

I could hardly believe my ears, but I had to admit, the thought of watching what was about to happen get shown on the big screen like a porn movie had great appeal.

Eric started setting up the camera and turning on enough lights to make it film halfway decent, while Gus, Henry, and Tom fitted the cuffs on my sweet wife's wrists and ankles. They set the bar between her feet so her delicate pussy was completely open, and they bent her over one of the soft chairs, using the leather straps to tie her down.

She was completely at their mercy, and I could see the anticipation in her eyes. She looked up at me and whimpered softly. "Oh, baby. I feel so helpless. They're all going to use me like a slut."

"That we are!" Eric roared. "Give that slut something to suck on while I pound her ass!"

Henry was all too happy to comply. He got in front of Lisa's face grinning at her tied to the chair. "Open wide, little slut." he growled.

Lisa looked up at him with a mix of fear and lustful anticipation. Then she opened wide, her tongue out a bit.

Henry took her head in his hands, slowly sank his manhood into her willing mouth, and started fucking it.

Lisa was just starting to figure out how much she could take when Eric plunged his hard length into her tight rear, right to the hilt. She tried to scream, but her mouth was too full of cock. All she could manage were muffled moans and choking sounds.

It was a spectacle of unbridled lust. These six men used my beautiful wife in every way. She gagged on cock, screamed as her ass got deeply fucked, and let out more orgasmic howls than I could count. And every time one of them made her climax, she found my eyes and panted, "Thank you! Oh, my god! Thank you for this!"

Eric came and pulled on his trunks, then sat with me to watch.

"You're done?" I asked him.

"Once in each hole. That was the deal." He nodded. "Besides, that little vixen of yours is exhausting."

I had to nod and smile at that. "You have no idea." I sighed.

After a moment or two, he turned to me. "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded. "Sure."

"Why did you come here tonight?"

I sighed. "That's a fair question." I kept watching my lover get taken by the guys as I replied. "Actually, I was just supposed to check you out. Give my stamp of approval."

"For what, exactly?" He asked.

"Well, not to be too obvious, but... this." I said. "As you can tell, my Lisa sort of loves multiple cocks. Craves it now and then. We had a friend up north but haven't found anyone down here."

"You do this all the time?"

I shook my head. "Up north, was every six or eight weeks or so, maybe a bit more if the opportunity presented itself."

I paused to watch my lover get a load of cum sprayed all over her face as she opened her mouth wide to catch a little on her tongue.

"So, I'm almost afraid to ask, but... did I pass the muster?"

I sighed again. "I'll be honest, Eric. You were a little rough with her, and the camera was a surprise. We've never allowed cameras of any sort before."

"But It's not digital..."

I held up a hand to stall his protest. "What matters most is my Lisa. And she obviously loves all these cocks. Now, just to be clear, she's not going to be in a gangbang every week. More often than not, she just wants a threesome. She got turned on to anal recently and can't get enough of it now. I don't want to let you think she's loving you, or even loving your cock. In her own words, you're just a living dildo."

Eric sat back in his chair and huffed. "Wow. That's pretty cold."

"I just want to be honest so you can make a decision you can live with." I said. "Every once in a while, she needs a little more. We might call you, or maybe one of them, or maybe all of them. Treat her right, give her what she needs, and you will be invited back again. What do you think?"

He considered that a moment while we watched one of the guys erupt in her ass as she moaned and whimpered around a cock in her mouth.

"I guess I can live with that." He grinned.

"Good. Maybe next month we'll have a movie night." I got up and pulled my trunks down. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to give my wife a good fucking before we leave."

The guys were still recovering from their last orgasms, all of them looking well spent. They saw me coming and made room. Lisa saw me and flashed her sexy, cum covered smile at me.

"Come to finish me off?" she asked.

"That I have." I said. "But first, I want you to thank all these nice cocks for giving you such an enjoyable evening." I took Gus by the shoulder and pushed him in front of her face.

She looked up at me, a little confused.

"What do you say to the nice cock?"

She smiled and strained her head forward. "Thank you." She purred and kissed the head of his manhood.

"Good girl. Next?"

One after the other, Lisa thanked and kissed the six cocks that had fucked her all night. Only then did I shove my full length into her pussy, then into her tight ass, pounding her one last time before coming around to cum on her lovely face.

Eric let me clean her up in his shower, and we drove home in near silence. When I got her into our house, she took me by the hand and led me to our bed. She curled herself into my arms and lay there in silence for a long while. I was starting to worry something was wrong. Finally, she rolled to her back.

"I owe you so much for all this." She purred.

"Don't be silly." I replied.

"I'm not being silly." She insisted. "You indulge my every perverted whim, and you do it with a smile."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
165 Followers
12