Pt. 43 - Her Pussy, My Tongue

Story Info
She'd never been satisfied like this before.
4.7k words
4.48
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 43 of my continuing story.

Please read Pt. 42 - Is This Girl The One?

These stories are highly rated and could use your vote to move them to the HOT rating.

Pt. 01 - I Learn About Women, Sex & Love

Pt. 03 - Sex School Continues

Pt. 05 - Taking it to a New Level

Pt. 08 - A Bounty of Booty

Pt. 09 - I Interview for a Maid

Pt. 10 - Hire an Asian MILF Maid?

Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome

All characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

I love eating pussy and the women I have been with enjoy the physical attention and the emotional bonding I give them while my head is between their thighs, my tongue, lips, mouth, and fingers doing what they do best, pleasing a hot looking, orgasm seeking female.

Some of these beauties have claimed to me that their (fill in the blank: husbands, boyfriends, significant others, dates, whatever), don't do the job of providing oral favors, also known as a good pussy licking, although the ladies were always expected to suck cock, regardless.

I'd have to say about half of the ladies I had been with were cum swallowers although I would have preferred for all of them to enjoy my sauce. Those that swallowed were enthusiastic about it, even though some gagged at the volume I produced. But even if they weren't swallowers, none were spitters.

It wasn't an age or generational thing either. Connie, the oldest woman I had been with (Pt. 41 - I Land in Hotlanta) was not only a cum swallower but she also was a sword swallower.

The way she gobbled my cock down to the root made my eyes roll back in my head when I blasted a load down her throat. It felt so good that every time she did her magic, I thought I would pass out from the overwhelming pleasure.

*******

Saturday morning, home from my first trip to Atlanta, I was with my date from the previous night, Kathy. (Pt. 42 - Is This Girl The One?)

You're wondering why I am so enamored with this woman. Let me start with her body.

It was flawless. Soft and smooth to the touch, it was as if she covered every square inch of skin with exotic lotions at least twice a day. I couldn't find a mole, blemish, skin tag or drop of ink on her, and I looked everywhere. (Not that these things would disqualify her, or have me kick her out of bed, mind you).

Her backside was mind boggling. Her rosebud was nestled between two taut cheeks, and the skin was smooth and untainted or darkened. Older ladies might get their assholes bleached but hers was nothing short of perfection, good enough to eat and well, I explored it with my kisses and licks. Kathy loved it, she had never really been touched there before and had no idea how many nerve endings surrounded her exit hole.

So, when I did my initial exploration, she was a bit put off, hesitant, nervous, I took my time and did a lot of soft touching and rubbing and spoke to her about pleasing her entire body. Once she got comfortable with my playing around, she relaxed and enjoyed it. I got her giggling and laughing and much to my surprise, she began to pull her cheeks apart for me, asking me to "Play back here, too, Rick."

*******

Her pussy was hairless, clean, and fresh. It was beautiful, surely what God intended when He created Eve.

How do you describe the perfect pussy? I don't know but this was the closest thing to perfection I had seen, touched, and tasted.

I just knew it was going to be a tight fit, the best kind, when I was finally able to sink my cock into it. In the meantime, I wanted to just experience the pleasure of bringing Kathy incredible pleasure.

While her pussy was visually exciting, as my cock to testify to, it was also sweet tasting. I could have stayed between her toned thighs all day just lapping at her tight folds, pleasuring her. The aroma was intoxicating, and her pussy quivered as I began to lightly introduce my tongue to her delicate folds.

My soft yet persistent efforts yielded a clit that soon came out of its hiding place.

I was surprised by its size; it was just long enough that I could wrap my lips around it, trapping it so that Kathy had no choice but to endure the overwhelming jolts of pleasure I was delivering.

She responded with "Oh MY GOD!" and then, further lowering herself to the source of her joy. I wasn't worried about being smothered; I was pleased that she was so accepting of what I was doing. Clearly, she wanted more.

Once my lips were tightly wrapped around her love button, my tongue took control, teasing and taunting her and she screamed as she came for the first time: "AHHHHHHHH ... OH FUCK!"

It was an audacious start to a sex scene that went on and on ...

Her cock sucking stopped numerous times as my lips, tongue, mouth, and probing fingers brought her wave after wave of unexpected pleasure, each orgasm seemingly to be larger than the last.

While I would have loved to have her mouth on my cock nonstop, I couldn't help but grin when Kathy lifted her head off my cock and howled, moaned, groaned, and shook as the powerful forces of my oral love making took control of her exquisite almost nude body.

I held her ass down on my face, while I went to town, but I was able to get under her tee shirt and introduce myself to her sizable breasts.

They were clearly a handful, maybe a bit more, firm, and topped by nipples that I could only compare to large pink pencil erasers. Only her nipples were very responsive to my touch, and I couldn't wait to suckle at them.

She finished by grinding, riding, her throbbing oversized clit on my hard tongue, achieving two large orgasms while my hands focused on playing with both of her rock-hard nipples at the same time, pulling them, milking them, and squeezing them each time she came.

With a small gush, finally, in exhaustion, fully satisfied and clearly satiated, Kathy rolled off me, my cock still stiff and in need of attention, and balled herself into the fetal position. I heard a sob then the tears started.

I moved around and got behind her, my arms enveloping her as my hard dick found a home between her ass cheeks. I held her tight and remained silent. It took a couple of minutes before she got her composure back.

"My God, Rick, that was beyond amazing! I came so hard that it scared me!"

She took a deep breath and said to me in a soft voice, "I never knew it could be so good. Where did you learn how to do that?"

Laying behind her, I grinned and replied, "A gentleman never shares his secrets."

Kathy laughed and moved her ass on my hard cock, which felt great, then shared with me, "When we fuck, you'll be the first one that gets to cum in my bare pussy. I think you've earned it."

Then she rolled over on her back and I kissed her, and Kathy tasted herself for the first time. It didn't seem to faze her.

Still hard as a redwood tree, I ripped off the tee shirt she had on, finally exposing her large titties to me.

They were as large as I had hoped, firm and perky.

Her areoles were about an inch across, but her nipples stood long and proud. She smiled at me as I took in the view, and I lowered my head and kissed and sucked at each nipple, which got her laughing. My cock responded by growing larger, and harder, if that was possible.

Getting up on my knees, spreading her legs, I was more than ready, and Kathy guided me into a very tight pussy.

I didn't last as long as I wanted, it was that good, hot, wet, and tight, but I knew the next time would be better.

She was a responsive lover, meeting every thrust to maximize my pleasure. She came again after just a few strokes, and I couldn't hold off and I coated her walls with my seed.

As for the blowjob, Kathy took care of that too. No surprise, she was a swallower. One more thing to like about her was added to my list.

*******

As we showered on the deck by the pool, Kathy kissed me and said, "You're the only man who is going to cum in my pussy."

*******

Sitting naked in my kitchen eating scrambled eggs, bacon, and hash browns with some sourdough toast, it was time for some true confessions.

Everyone who has ever been on a date goes through the same overall experience. One side and then the other shares their history of dating, not just the good, and the bad, and the ugly.

I had been able to avoid a lot of these conversations since I started dating because I was able to engage in a lot of small talk and had the ability to steer the discussion, always looking to uncover what I had I had in common with the lady I was with. The discussions about a photo shoot take on a life of their own, always quite pleasant, for example. It's much more enjoyable than hearing about all the breakups and horrible things that people go through in their relationships.

Kathy just wanted to let me know that she wasn't seeing anyone. And hadn't been for some time. The guys she had dated, meaning, had been in bed with, were required to wear a condom. There were only a couple of guys. So, when I came in her, twice, since waking up, I was the first guy to deposit a load inside of her.

She'd been told about me by one of the friends of a lady I had taken pictures of. Kathy said she spoke to the "model" and made a couple of decisions from that conversation. First, she was going to do whatever it took to meet me. Second, based on their talk, she decided to go on the pill. Third, she was going to get her pussy waxed; word was I liked bare pussies.

Kathy said she knew she needed a good reason for me to meet with me as a follow up to the lunch and decided that "can you help me with my career?" was a good angle.

Kathy did some research, found my LinkedIn profile, and my most recent website, and started asking people she knew if they knew of me or had heard of me. She knew someone at the surgery center and tagged along to the lunch.

*******

Still naked, I pitched Kathy on a new job in a new company I was starting. It was called "No Boundaries" and would have offices and studios in my new commercial office building. She would be the General Manager and would be hiring and supervising teams working on websites, content, social media marketing along with videos for clients. The goal was to get her to the point where she would be the host, anchor, correspondent on the in-house channels we would set up for the various divisions (car dealerships, CYN Suits, Darius Hotels) of The Corporation.

I was allocating $2 million in seed funding. I was going to have Kathy and her team (to be hired) work on the Acme Moving Company, the B2B Collections company (once I bought it from Beth the Bitch) and Global Fertility Partners. If she were going to have on the job training, I would be willing to have her make mistakes in my companies, not those in The Corporation.

But to get her started, I was going to bring her with me to Dallas for three days so she could help me help some manufacturing companies get decent websites up and then add suitable content on a regular basis to get buyer eyeballs coming back.

After I explained what I had in mind for her, career wise, I took her shopping. We ended up buying her luggage at Tumi and clothes for her first out of town, an overnight business trip with me. On Monday afternoon we were headed to Dallas for a two-day conference that I was heading up.

We had invited just over 150 CEOs and Business Owners with companies located from Montana to El Paso, from Minneapolis to Memphis to attend an Aerospace Opportunity Conference as key piece of getting the Japanese aerospace companies out of Japan and into the US. In exchange for their attendance, we picked up airfare, hotels, and meals from Monday afternoon through Wednesday afternoon.

I had it all lined up: speakers, bankers, economic development agencies, networking sessions, social events, hotel rooms, transportation, and meals.

Ken Saito was coming from Japan, Pt. 31 - My First Tokyo Threesome,

along with his top fifty company owners. I told him to bring his lady friend Hannah (his assistant), but she wasn't needed until Wednesday at dinner.

I know that Ken's assistant wanted me fucking her ass and if the assistant came, my project manager, Rena, would want to attend, and my bed was already going to be shared with Kathy until Wednesday afternoon.

It was going to cost a fortune, but I needed to get these companies and their equipment relocated. The first step was to identify US companies that could take on the volume of work while the Japanese companies were being relocated. At the AOC we were going to match companies up and get the orders and machinery moving.

At the AOC Kathy was going to meet the owners and I was quite sure she would get some business out of it. All she needed to do was ask some questions about how the companies were currently being marketed, digest what they said and then draft a proposal that she could review with the decision maker on Zoom.

Shopping for clothes is a pain, but I was investing in Kathy, so I put on a nice smile and off we went.

Kathy had the kind of figure that allowed her to buy clothes off the rack, no tailoring required. We were going to be able to walk out of the store with whatever she was buying. We started with dresses and suits, then to shoes and stockings, and wrapped it up with what they call "intimates."

The salespeople in each department were nice and friendly and they each commented on what a nice couple we were. I just smiled and nodded, saying "Thank you." Kathy made a new friend with each salesperson and when she thought I wasn't looking, she whispered some intimate information to the sales staff that got me second glances. You know, the big eyes, hungry mouth, and a nod. As in, "Really?"

Of course, Kathy wanted my approval on everything she was interested in buying, so she put on a little fashion show. I found it cute to watch her and she wanted my blessing on everything.

While Kathy was busy looking at some dresses, I received a text message from Susan, one of Leeann's daughters. I knew that the month-long course visiting various levels of government agencies in all the Canadian provinces was wrapping up in Seattle that weekend.

Susan texted me, "Mom is in the hospital, how soon can you come?"

This was a shocker for me, and it took me a minute to grasp the severity of the situation. Taking a deep breath, I called Susan and her sister, Michelle, to find out the details. And to find out if they had reached out to her grandmother, Connie, my bedmate in Atlanta. And could she please put the doctor on the phone.

*******

The earliest I could get to Seattle from Sacramento was the next day, Sunday.

I arranged to borrow Jack Colton's jet and Marie, the Chief People Officer of The Corporation, made the arrangements. I'd depart at 7am and arrive at 10am, spend the day and head back to Sacramento at 6pm. Up and back. Makes for a long fucking day.

*******

On the drive back to my house, I asked Kathy if she needed more outfits and she said that she did. I asked her if she wanted to go to Seattle the next day and do some clothes shopping there while I addressed the personal situation.

Kathy had never been on a private jet, had never been to Seattle and was excited to travel with me. She texted a friend from college who was working and living there, and they planned a shopping day together.

I did not share anything about my relationship with Leeann or Connie.

​*******

The only reason I couldn't head north on Saturday was because I was hosting my monthly poker night.

I invited six friends over; these were all guys that had been at my house for "meets and greets" of Leeann's MILF friends.

Everyone had hit it off with one or more of the ladies, a couple of these guys were double dipping and as far as I knew, the ladies didn't care if they got regular STD testing done.

One of my friends had even had a threesome with two of his lady friends, they didn't mind sharing his cock or a bed.

I had cautioned everyone not to breath a word, or mention Leeann's name aloud. There was no reason for Kathy to know about Leeann and my friends understood if they wanted to stay in my good graces, meaning they wanted to keep being introduced to hot MILFs for playtime between the sheets, they'd better keep quiet. They did, but I did put into place a three-beer maximum just to make sure no one let anything slip.

That afternoon, between our backyard fucking sessions, Kathy and I pulled out my blackjack table and set it up outside on the patio and the poker table fit nicely in the family room. We arranged dinner to be delivered and Kathy set it all up. Nothing special, just the usual high-quality entrees and side dishes from a regional BBQ place.

Kathy had spent a summer working the tables in South Lake Tahoe and had volunteered to be the dealer for the night. As she was "the house" I let her keep whatever winnings she could earn, and her cards were hot.

So was she. It didn't hurt that Kathy dressed to impress and the distraction of her large breasts swaying gently under her tight white silk blouse worked in her favor. She'd put white pasties on her nipples but was braless.

Kathy loved the attention. My friends all loved watching her. The distraction worked well, and Kathy cleaned up. In fact, the more buttons on her blouse she opened, the more she won.

My friends didn't smoke, thank God. But they each had some work stories to share, and they talked about their trips with their lady friends. Kathy loved hearing things from the "guy side."

*******

Kathy and I got to bed around midnight, and I set the alarm for 5:30am, with the plan to leave the house at 6:30.

Did we fall right asleep?

No.

Did we kiss and hold each other and share our undying love for one another?

No.

What did we do?

We fucked like rabbits, with my cock continuing to hit those places in her oh so tight pussy that had just recently (as in, earlier that day) been touched for the first time.

It was as if we were on our honeymoon; I was the sexually experienced gentleman, and she was the virgin wife.

I'm not saying Kathy was an actual virgin. I am saying that whoever she had been in bed with prior to me was three pumps and I'm done kind of boy. With a condom.

With me, Kathy experienced what it was like to be in bed with a man who had experience and technique.

The result? One incredibly happy young lady getting seriously fucked by a guy who knew what he was doing!

Kathy's pussy was tight, hot, wet, and ready to receive an intrusion of pink steel. I did not disappoint her. She loved coming on my cock. I loved coming in her pussy.

12