Pt. 45.75 - The Nude Dinner

Story Info
An evening of food, games and sex with hot, smart women.
3.9k words
4.38
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nude Dinner Party

This is part 45.75 of my continuing story.

All my characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Thursday Night, Danica Gets Pounded

This story begins with a recap of Thursday night and how things progressed with Danica, once I solved her issue with the delinquent apartment tenants, as described in the previous story, Pt. 45.5 - More Pussy Galore!

*******

Danica and I had met for dinner, and I took the liberty of inviting my two friends, Ari, and Nari, to join us. You met them in Pt. 21 - A Lesbian Love Connection.

I knew that Danica had been stressed out about the tenant issues and I wanted to take her to dinner and then arrange for a massage for her. You know, release her stress.

I wasn't sure if she would be open to it, but she was, so after a nice dinner the four of us went upstairs to my hotel suite.

I wasn't planning to do the massage, Ari and Nari were outstanding at that task, but I was interested in laying some serious pipe if I had the opportunity.

Danica was more open-minded than I had thought, but of course we consumed a couple of bottles of champagne, so she was close to her red line. When alcohol kicks in, inhibitions tend to disappear.

The ladies undressed Danica and the three of them took a bath together. I knew what was happening behind closed doors: they had their hands all over Danica, softening her up for an introduction to my cock.

I heard some whispers and giggles, so Ari and Nari could only be sharing stories about my make prowess. Not that I would care, hopefully they wouldn't over promise or exaggerate too much!

They didn't linger in the tub, after drying Danica off, all three ladies, now squeaky clean and nude, got situated for the night's entertainment.

If you've never had a four-hand massage, it is a real treat. Ari and Nari divided their work; Ari took Danica from the waist up and Nari took her southern half.

It didn't take long, or too much hand warmed oil for Danica to respond to the fingers, hands, and pressure of the massage.

I watched, silently, as the ladies did their work. Danica had an imposing figure, and I could see that her therapists were attracted to her and would have gone all night fondling her if I weren't there.

My two Korean friends had shaved their bushes off, but Danica had a healthy, full, blonde bush.

With Nari working toes, feet, calves and thighs, and Ari working neck, shoulders, fingers, arms and back, they soon met at Danica's ass.

Four hands working on a fine ass meant nothing but feeling good for Danica.

They spread her legs, frog style, putting rolled up towels under her knees to provide lift and access to Danica's thighs and of course her pussy. To provide even better access to her pussy, Ari put a towel under Danica's tummy, further lifting and exposing her blonde pussy.

My own cock was now hard as a rock, and I stepped in to take a role in the massage.

I had Ari work Danica's ass, both cheeks, from her waist down. I took over Danica's left thigh while Nari managed her right.

We all loaded up on warm oil and let our fingers and hands do the rest.

Nari and I focused our attention on Danica's upper thighs, the back of both of our hands continually rubbing against her now engorged labia.

Ari's hands would run down her ass cheeks, and she would cup, then lift the bottom of Danica's cheeks, spreading her wide and allowing both the warm oil and air to hit her rosebud.

I doubt if Danica had ever experienced anything like this in her life.

I could smell Danica's arousal and see her inflamed lips grow in need. Soon, her pussy dampened, and light dew appeared.

She was overloaded and needed relief. I had figured that she was a submissive type and would more likely wait for others as opposed to taking the initiative. I doubt with an audience that Danica would rub her pussy, despite her growing need for relief.

Nodding to Ari, the ass rub stopped, eliciting a small grown from Danica.

Ari moved to Danica's left side and lowered her head and whispered, "Now we take care of you, okay?"

With the help of Ari and Nari, Danica rolled over on her back, spreading her legs, showing her arousal and her need.

Ari put a towel over Danica's eyes and started rubbing her upper chest, careful not to touch her erect nipples.

Nari climbed between Danica's legs, then lifted them over her shoulders, spreading her thighs. Nari wasted no time in lowering her head to eat dessert.

That first kiss followed by a lick, generated a loud groan from Danica. Danica moved both her hands to Nari's head, directing her to maximize the oral assault and the pleasure.

I stood naked, waiting for my turn. I was large, hard, and ready.

As Nari did her tongue magic, Ari moved her hands to Danica's 34DD breasts, teasing and tugging on her erect nipples.

In no time Danica was writhing under the assault of a tongue on her pussy and fingers playing, teasing her large, natural breasts. I could smell the arousal of all three ladies and a drop of precum had made its way to the tip of my cock.

*******

I moved up to the side of the massage table and asked Danica, "Are you ready for my cock? Because its ready for you."

Her eyes still covered, she smiled and said, "Yes, give it to me! I want your cock, Rick!"

Nari had not stopped her licking and with a grin, she first swirled her tongue rimming Danica's rosebud then slowly, her flat tongue pressing hard, slowly moved north all the way to her clit, getting a big moan from Danica.

I was quite sure no one had rimmed Danica before, and she loved it!

"Rick, I need your cock. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

At my nod, Ari took her hands off Danica's nipples and removed the towel covering her eyes.

Nari lifted her head and licked the precum off the tip of my cock. Then she moved off the massage table, allowing me room to climb up.

Looking up at me, her toned legs were spread wide, with a smile that a stone mason couldn't chip off with a jackhammer, Danica looked up, her heavily lidded eyes honed exclusively on my large, erect penis.

"My God, it's huge!"

She might have been lying but I swear she licked her lips.

"It's all for you, baby, all eleven inches."

Kneeling between her thighs, my back straight, hands on my hips, pelvis thrust forward, my eyes glued to her beautiful face, I flexed my cock, bouncing it and she giggled, more than fascinated by my length, girth, and hardness.

Her righthand was slowly, sensuously, teasing her hairy pussy, getting her hotter and wetter for my imminent penetration.

I could smell her arousal as her lower lips dampened and parted slightly in anticipation.

Her left hand was teasing her large firm left breast, pulling, and teasing an erect nipple.

Her right nipple also stood at attention, in need of a mouth or manhandling.

She knew she was going to be feeling me inside of her in just a few moments. Somehow, I knew she was tight and fully capable of maximizing my pleasure.

Her eyes and body were telling me that she wanted me to pound her tight pussy and I wasn't going to disappoint her or be disappointed in my task.

Danica was a magnificent fuck. She matched my every thrust and literally cried when I pulled out to take her from another position.

Her favorite was from behind, and I went deeper into her than any man had ever gone.

In no time flat her pussy was a wet as the snowmelt in the Sierra and the sloshing sound and the aroma of her cunt filled the hotel room.

As I took her, ass up and head down, I had Danica eating my Asian friends, dining at the Y for the first time in her life.

After coating Danica's love tunnel, I pulled out only to be licked and sucked back into shape by Nari, who begged me to fuck her tight ass.

Ari wanted some of that meat too, and I took turns ass fucking the two of them.

When Danica saw how much those two enjoyed my cock in their ass, she wanted in on the action.

I took her ass for the first time, and I am not ashamed to say that I didn't last too long, that is how tight she was.

But I liked it so much I splashed in her bat cave twice more before checking out the next morning.

*******

Friday was not what I expected

I left Danica, Nari and Ari sleeping off their night of fun, driving straight to my gym. I had started carrying a clothes bag for my workouts in my car trunk. If I was going to keep up this pace of eating, drinking and sport fucking, I was going to have to stop skipping the gym; in fact, I was going to have to take it up a notch or two.

I got quite a sweat going and felt tired in a good way when I finished. Stopping at Starbucks for an overdue and too long delayed cup of coffee, I drove home, showered, shaved, and got to the stack of work sitting on my home office desk.

Working hard, without any distractions, I got things organized for a full weekend of work prior to my heading to Dallas on Monday afternoon for the Aerospace Opportunity Conference.

I had scheduled a quick lunch and status meeting with Doctor Tina, the medical professional setting up all my appointments for Global Fertility Partners.

I had promised Tina that once I got past Dallas, I would have a clear calendar. Late November and December were open for my special trips.

Over a meal of healthy salads, and sparkling water, we were able to lay things out. I felt good about what we were able to accomplish.

Tina had mentioned to me that she had something she wanted to run by me before we wrapped up. She had asked me when we sat down if I was free that night. She wanted to invite me to something special. I told her that I didn't have any plans, but I wanted to hear what this is all about before I agreed to anything.

Our business concluded, Tina explained that she had met a fellow doctor, Natalie, a single mom, who had a son attending the same elementary school as her son. The lady had put together a business bringing professional singles together for dinner.

Tina went on to explain that these dinner events were by invitation only, they started at 6pm and ended at 9pm. Four men and four women attended; the event was scripted so that people got to know one another with far less emphasis on their professional backgrounds than on their personal lives.

Oh, and the dinners were held in very upscale homes and the participants prepared the meal together and then dined family style.

"Does this sound like something you would consider doing?" Tina asked me.

I said that it did, and Tina followed that with, "Let me call Natalie now so you can get the finer details."

I ended up on the phone with a lady who was articulate, smart, and loved to laugh. Doctor Natalie shared with me that being a bit older with a child, she was thirty-five, it was challenging to meet professional men.

So, she put this program together. It was by invitation only, and there was no website. Getting invited to a dinner was by referral only, and Natalie interviewed each guest personally. Dinners were held at large, exclusive homes booked through Airbnb.

I thought all of this was fine, but there was something missing, so I told Natalie, "This sounds like something I would like to be part of. What's the catch?"

Natalie laughed and replied, "Tina said you were damn smart. There are three more things you need to know. First, each male guest pays $1500 to participate in a dinner. Second, I need you to supply the beverages for the event tonight. Head over to Total Wine, I'll text you the list and they will deliver to the venue this afternoon. Third, all the guests will be nude."

I didn't reply for a few seconds and Tina asked, "What other questions do you have for me?"

"Why am I paying for the booze?" I asked.

She laughed and replied, "Based on my conversation with Tina about you, you're the male guest coming tonight most likely to score with the most female guests, excepting Tina, of course. I think it's a small price to pay for the fun times you'll have getting your dick wet."

I'm no dummy, so what I heard Natalie say was that I was likely going to end up in bed with her and the other two female guests.

"Anything else, Rick?

"Just one, how do you want the money, the $1,500?"

*******

Friday evening, dinner for eight

Tina shared the address and I arrived just before 6pm. I found out later that all the ladies had taken Uber, and the guys had all driven their cars.

I was the last one to arrive and when Natalie greeted me at the door she did so with a huge smile, a hug, and a kiss on the mouth.

She was Chinese, looked and smelled great, and had a wonderful smile. "I'm so glad you are here Rick. And thanks for the beverages! We share the same appreciation for French champagne!"

My eyes quickly wandered to her ample chest. Natalie had an extremely low cut little black dress on, sharing a substantial chest. I got the message that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were erect, and she seemed rather carefree about it.

She took me by the hand into the living room. The only person I knew was Tina, who looked ravishing. Very fuckable in a designer dress that highlighted her slim body, great legs and a set of tits that caught my attention, but she was off limits to me!

Tina had transformed herself in just a few hours. From a college sweatshirt wearing single mom to a hot brunette showing off her tight MILF body augmented by her Australian accent.

Natalie took charge, and in a few short seconds, all of us fully clothed, and all dressed to impress, we were standing in a circle, boy girl, boy girl, holding hands while Natalie went over the agenda and the ground rules.

Tina explained that while the table had been set up with name cards as to where we would be sitting, she had us placed in the circle so we would know who we were sitting next to.

I could see right away that Natalie was pushing us all to be comfortable by being physically close and touching one another.

I had Natalie on my right, and a knockout blonde on my right.

Natalie went over the timetable. The first hour we would be wearing only aprons as we broke into mixed pairs to prepare the meal. One group would prepare soup and salads; the second would prepare the entrees and side dishes, and the third group would prepare desserts. Tina and one of the other male guests would serve the appetizers and the drinks, keeping us on the timetable.

The second hour we would enjoy dinner and Tina announced that I was going to facilitate the conversation and keep it moving. No discussion of politics or religion. And no discussion about work or what we did for a living.

As she put it, "Let's stay on the back of the business card, your personal life. Because that is where the connections are made fastest."

The third hour we would play a board game, Blank Slate. I hadn't played it before, but it sounded like fun.

We'd finish by nine and everyone would depart for home.

My ears were open to what Natalie said, but my eyes were back and forth between Tina and the fourth lady, who was wearing a black dress that was open in the front to her waist, her large breasts barely contained by the cloth.

I was in total lust mode.

"Before we have you leave to undress and put your aprons on, I need for you to share with us your first name and then use just one word to describe your profession. Let me go first. I am Natalie, I am a doctor." She looked to me to be in her early forties.

"I'm Brian, an architect." This guy was about six feet, looked about thirty-five. He had kind eyes. Dressed in a suit and tie, like me.

"My name is Charlotte. I'm a professor." She stood about five foot ten, had should length blonde hair. I wondered what she taught. Her blue eyes lit her face up along with her smile. Her tits, most of them visible, moved as she spoke. I pegged her as being around thirty-five.

"I'm Frank, a banker." Another six-footer, looked of Italian heritage. Looked a bit serious but we'd see. White shirt, red tie. Gray suit. Early forties.

"Hi everyone, I'm Tina. A doctor." I knew her story and I smiled because I was glad that she got me invited. I could see that the other guys in the circle were looking at her with desire. That was good, she could use that kind of confidence in her life.

"Hello, I'm Chase, an engineer." Standing about five foot ten, glasses. I wondered what kind of engineering he did. Looked like he would be a good neighbor and friend. He wasn't wearing a tie but had on sports coat and slacks. Maybe early thirties.

The blonde next to me smiled and said, "I'm Pamela, a journalist." She looked familiar in a vague way, as in, I've seen her before, but I couldn't place her. She was about five foot eight, with a bob hairstyle that fit her face perfectly. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at me. Her dark green dress fit her form perfectly and it was obvious to me that she was braless, her nipples aroused from rubbing on the thin fabric of her dress. And it was slit from above her knees to her waist. If I had to guess, she wasn't wearing any underwear. I thought she looked around thirty.

My turn: "I'm Rick, an attorney."

When Tina announced where we would go to get out of our clothes and into our aprons, both she and Pamela squeezed my hand, and I squeezed back.

*******

I headed upstairs as directed and discovered that I had one of the second-floor bedrooms to myself. Two of the ladies, Charlotte and Pamela, had gone into the other bedroom down the hall.

I took a deep breath and took all this in. The four ladies were all incredibly attractive. I was certainly the youngest guy there, but I seemed to be the most outgoing. That would work in my favor if I didn't blow it.

There was a knock on the door, and I answered it to find Charlotte, still fully dressed, holding a flute of champagne for me. "I needed some of this to calm my nerves and thought you might like one too."

My eyes quickly moved to her chest, the dress hiding next to nothing. She had an ample chest, much more than a handful to my eyes. And her nipples were erect.

I smiled at her thoughtfulness and looked at her and just knew she needed a boost of confidence.

"Thank you, Charlotte, for this, it'll help me with my nerves. I want you to know that you are gorgeous, and I'm going to have an exceedingly challenging time keeping him (I pointed to my crotch) down when I see you in the kitchen. In fact, when I first saw you, I started growing."

She blushed and laughed, replying, "Really?"

I nodded, "Swear on a stack of Bibles!"

"Would you mind if I come back when I get my apron on? I might need some help with getting it on right. And then maybe you and I can walk downstairs together?"

"That would be great. Give me a few minutes and then come back, okay?"

She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth (!).

"Thank you, Rick."

*******

I had no sooner taken my suitcoat off and loosened my tie than there was another tap on my door.

I opened it up to find Natalie there, smiling.

"Hi," I said.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Natalie walked in and closed the door behind her. She was still dressed in her black dress, and once again, the tops of her breasts caught my eye.

They'd catch the eyes of a dead man.

"Rick, are you available tomorrow night?"

"Sure, for what?"

"I'd like for us to go to a nice intimate dinner and then spend the night, if that's okay with you."

I wasn't sure how to take this, this offer. I am not sure if my mouth opened, and my tongue dropped out or not.

12