Pt. 45.90 - Nude Dinner Aftermath

Story Info
Friday night with a horny, sex starved college professor.
7.4k words
4.63
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During and following the Nude Dinner.

This is part 45.9 of my continuing story.

All my characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Friday evening, dinner for eight

Here is a recap of the previous story:

I'm one of eight adults that has been invited to a Nude Dinner. Four men and four women.

The other guests all arrived before me. The women are hotter than hot, dressed.

I can only imagine what they might look like minus their clothes.

I noticed immediately that these women, while very nicely dressed, were all braless. Not that I am complaining. Is there a man who doesn't like being teased?

There was a movie that came out called The Full Monte and in it, the ladies all had to remove their bra and panties a few hours before their photo shoot to eliminate lines on their skin. Which made me wonder about my fellow female guests: panties on or off?

After quick introductions, and when our host Natalie, finished with the agenda and ground rules, we all dispersed to a room to undress from our clothes to put on our aprons for the first hour of the evening, when we were paired into mixed teams of two for meal prep.

It was a way to get the evening temperature up, in a hurry.

*******

I headed upstairs as directed and discovered that I had one of the second-floor bedrooms to myself. Two of the ladies, Charlotte and Pamela, had gone into the other bedroom down the hall.

I took a deep breath and took all this in. The four ladies were all incredibly attractive. I was certainly the youngest guy there, but it seemed to me that I was likely the most outgoing. Plus, Natalie had appointed me table facilitator during our meal, so that meant something. That would work in my favor if I didn't blow it.

There was an unexpected knock on the door, and I answered it to find Charlotte, still fully dressed, holding a flute of champagne for me.

Her large tits were looking to fall out of her dress.

With a smile she said, "I needed one of these to calm my nerves and thought you might like one too."

My eyes quickly moved again to her chest, the dress hiding next to nothing. She had an ample chest, much, much more than a handful to my eyes. And her nipples were erect. Bare nipples rubbing on tight fabric will do that!

I smiled at her thoughtfulness and looked at her and I just knew she needed a boost of confidence.

"Thank you, Charlotte, for this, it'll help me with my nerves too. I want you to know that you are gorgeous, and I'm going to have an exceedingly challenging time keeping him (I pointed to my crotch) down when I see you in the kitchen. When I first saw you, I started growing."

She blushed and laughed, replying, "Really?" She brushed her hair behind her ear, a sure sign of attraction.

I nodded, "Swear on a stack of Bibles!"

"Would you mind if I come back when I get my apron on? I might need some help with getting it on right. And then maybe you and I can walk downstairs together?"

"That would be great. Give me a few minutes and then come back, okay?"

She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth (!).

"Thank you, Rick. Let's have fun tonight."

*******

I had no sooner taken my suitcoat off and loosened my tie than there was another tap on my door.

I opened it up to find Natalie there, smiling.

"Hi," I said.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Natalie walked in and closed the door behind her. She was still dressed in her black dress, and the tops of her more than ample breasts caught my eye.

Her nipples were more pronounced too.

The view would raise the cock of a dead man. Probably best if she stayed away from cemeteries.

"Rick, are you free tomorrow night?"

"I could be, for what?"

"I'd like for the two of us to enjoy a nice, intimate dinner and then spend the night together, if that's okay with you."

I wasn't sure how to take this, this offer. I am not sure if my mouth opened, and my tongue dropped out or both. I started to mumble. I was not expecting this ... this invitation.

Natalie: "Cat got your tongue?"

It was all I could get out: "Yes."

"Tina told me all about you. I just want you to know that I want you, but I know that Charlotte is extremely interested in you and so is Pamela. Being the leader of this dinner event, I want you to be very satisfied. Very satisfied. Pamela has early mornings on Saturday and Sunday, so she won't be available to see you until Sunday after work. Charlotte has a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon so she can only see you tonight. That leaves me free to spend time with you on Saturday."

"Oh ..."

She smiled. "But that's only if you want us ..."

My cock, which had been somewhat engorged just seeing the ladies dressed so provocatively downstairs, surged.

I'd only been in the house for maybe fifteen minutes, and I'm being told that three ridiculously hot ladies want me on successive nights. So much for my quiet weekend of work.

"What about the other guys?"

"I'm reserving them for Tina, but only if she wants them. None of them appeal to her now, but who knows, when they lose their pants, she might change her mind."

I nodded.

"I've got to change. See you downstairs."

With that she took my head in her hands and pulled me in for a kiss. It was intimate, long, and highly pleasurable. It was like going from standing still to a SpaceX launch in mere seconds.

Her nipples were long and hard. She knew the effect they would have on me.

I didn't help my condition that she ground her crotch on my hard dick.

Breaking our kiss, she whispered, "I want that cock in every hole."

She left me with a smile and a very hard erection.

*******

These interruptions had me running late to get downstairs, so I very quickly got out of my clothes and hung them up in the closet.

Naked, I grabbed the apron that was lying on the bed only to hear yet another tap on the door.

WTF? Still hard, I covered my crotch with the apron and opened the door.

This time it was Charlotte and Pamela. Dressed in smiles and their aprons, and nothing else!

They immediately noticed my, er, condition.

I couldn't go downstairs with my cock throbbing under my apron.

Charlotte spoke first, "Mouth, pussy or ass?"

*******

The correct answer, given the fact that the three of us were late, and I hate to be late, was, none of the above at this moment.

Don't get me wrong, doing these two would be heaven on earth but it would have to wait.

It didn't help that these two had on the sexiest aprons I had ever seen on a female.

The aprons were frilly and white. The fabric covered the front, leaving plenty of side boob open, and the length in front went about five inches of so below their pussies.

A person wearing a white dress

Description automatically generated

The back was crossed and went down to the waist where it connected with a belt. The only thing hanging below their waist was a tie off that went down about halfway down their butt.

It was clear to me that neither one had any panties. Both looked fetching.

Neither seemed to be embarrassed or out of place.

It was almost as if they enjoyed the show that they were putting on for me, and the bigger show they were going to be starring in once they got in front of the other three male guests!

I took all this in wondering what I was going to do about this erection. But these were resourceful ladies.

With a smile, Charlotte took the apron out of my hand and tossed it back on the bed. Her eyes immediately went to my erection, and she commented, "I'd rather have that tonight for dinner!"

Pamela smiled at the sight of my hard cock and just said, "WOW!"

Charlotte, God bless her, took me by the hand into the bathroom, where she proceeded to quickly get a washcloth wet with cold water and then she wrapped it around my cock.

No stroking. Damn!

I had plenty to look at as Charlotte did her job; the apron could not contain her tits and so I got a nice look at her nipples spilling out. It didn't help my cock, so I reluctantly tore my eyes away and looked in the mirror only to see Pamela staring at me.

Pamela came up behind me and with both hands, started to gently rub my bare ass, whispering to me, "Relax Rick. Just relax." Her soothing words and soft hands worked. I rather enjoyed her kisses on my neck and her tits crushed into my back.

Charlotte added her commentary, sharing, "You have to see the size of his balls!"

Pamela responded with a sexy whisper into my ear, "I'll bet your cum shots are huge. I like that in a man, lots of cum!"

Then she ran her tongue around my right ear. I groaned in response. It felt great, sending a shock wave right to my cock.

Charlotte looked up and smiled and said, "Quit teasing him Pamela, we need to get downstairs."

It took but a few moments, and thanks to the cold water, my cock was no longer turgid. Still aroused but quickly softening, Charlotte changed out the cold washcloth to a dry hand towel, drying me off.

The rough terrycloth towel felt very nice.

Pamela departed, her work done, telling us that she'd see us downstairs.

Charlotte finished her task, putting my apron on me.

The only thing the apron covered was my front, my chest, and my belly. It went down to about six inches below my balls. Maybe.

I wondered if my eight-inch soft cock would be covered, or would Mister Johnson peak out below? And, my balls, would all see them?

The apron was open in the back, except where it tied around my waist, leaving my ass bare to be seen by all.

Charlotte rubbed my ass as we kissed and then, we headed downstairs to dinner.

My cock rather enjoyed rubbing on the cloth of the apron and I am sure the ladies enjoyed watching it bob as I walked down the stairs.

*******

Natalie poured more beverages and Frank the banker made mixed drinks to order as Pamela, and I started working on minestrone soup and salads (Caesar and tossed green).

Charlotte and Brian took to making the desserts and Tina and Chase took orders for the entrees (chicken or steak) and they also prepared some green veggies and baked some very small red potatoes.

The drinks flowed and Natalie had a track of songs going that we all got into.

She started us all singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You," and then went to songs from Grease, Abba, John Denver, Sinatra, you get the idea.

The music was just loud enough that we could sing but also continue conversations with our partners.

The eye candy (the ladies in their aprons) was beyond outstanding. So much so that when my gaze would linger, Pamela would reach over and lightly rub my ass, giggling and whispering, "Down Tiger!"

I don't think she thought of herself as part of the problem.

But she was. She was gorgeous. Friendly, nice. She liked touching me and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

I just knew she would love getting her pussy licked.

Being her partner in the kitchen was fun, she knew her way around knives and how to prepare food.

Me? I was pretty good about making reservations, although I had a lot of experience grilling meat and chicken.

So, we did the small talk thing, side by side, and I felt comfortable with her taking charge and telling me what and how to do things.

I liked watching her, not because I was looking forward to fucking her, or eating her to orgasm after orgasm, but because she had a presence.

It's a word hard to define but there was something about her, maybe it was part confidence but some of it was physical.

She had a great smile and liked to laugh. And she enjoyed being close to me, often touching me or standing close to me so that our bodies, most often our hips, were in skin-to-skin contact.

I started to piece together what Natalie mentioned about her weekend work schedule, the fact that she said she was a "journalist" and the aura, the confidence and presence she had.

I'm no dummy, but I quickly arrived that she must be someone in the television business. On air talent? Local or national? Which channel?

"Earth to Rick ..." Pamela was smiling at me. "Are you okay?"

"Sorry, I was thinking about something. I'm back now."

"What was on your mind?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"You. I was thinking about you."

She smiled and reached over, grabbing my arm. She gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I like that. I like you thinking about me. It's sweet. Now, get stirring that soup, please."

Then she kissed me on the cheek. Her lips were soft. Perfect for kissing. And for sucking my cock.

*******

Somehow, maybe it was a miracle, but the elements of dinner were ready at the same time.

Natalie told everyone to lose their apron and move to their assigned seats at the table.

The guys, me included, all had chubby cocks (easily on their way to full blown erections) and the ladies had nipples at full attention.

If the aprons were meant to titillate the wearers and the audience, they worked.

When it came to their lower lips, the ladies were a mixed bag. Charlotte and Pamela, the two blondes, were shaved or waxed. I'd let my tongue find out for sure. Tina had a bikini style trim and Natalie wore a full bush. I was looking to shave it off her.

As for the female chests, they were all impressive. They were either a handful or more than a handful, so no complaints from me!

Natalie had the most impressive set of nipples at the table. It was clear she was highly aroused. Her chocolatey brown areolas were puffy, almost a full two inches across, capped by stubby nipples about half an inch across and sticking out maybe a third of an inch, just long enough to teeth on.

I just knew I would be putting clamps on them and then I would watch her river flow, followed by a full shave of that very hairy Asian pussy.

Natalie and Frank brought the food over to the table. I felt a bit sorry for Frank, he was the hairiest guy, he had hair all over his body and his dick, while in a semi state, seemed small because he had a full pubic bush. The rest of us were trimmed.

With dinner on our plates, Natalie had me get going on the questions. I'd read the card, and then we'd start around the table, favorite vacation, hobbies, movies liked and disliked, last book read; all got everyone engaged, talking and laughing.

Pamela was on my left, and she made certain that her right hand was on my left thigh between bites. She made no secret of her intention; she wanted me hard and long.

Natalie was on my right, and she had the same idea as Pamela.

It didn't take them long. Pamela was soon slowly stroking me under the table on, and off. It was hard to keep from groaning when Pamela started teasing the tip of my dick. I was sure everyone could see how red my face was from the attention she was giving me.

Natalie was teasing me with her manicured nails on the inside of my right thigh. She pulled my right leg out ... she wanted to tease my balls.

Together, they took pleasuring me to the next level.

A few times while we ate, I was able to identify the scent of an aroused female. Maybe more than one. I didn't know who was responsible and I didn't react. But this nude dinner scene created some arousal.

When dessert was served, Natalie changed up the question cards to be more intimate, and sexual: favorite body part of the opposite sex, favorite sexual position, would you rather give or receive when it came to oral, had you had sex in public; outdoors, on a plane? Ever go nude on a beach or at a pool?

Ever been in a threesome?

These questions certainly raised the temperature around the table, and I noticed that the ladies were a bit more interested in how the guys answered as indicated by the status of their nipples but also, I kept a close eye on how they responded with their lips, tongues and mouths.

As the questions unfolded, I also kept an eye on the ladies body language, particularly their posture. For example, when the question went around the table about oral sex, all the ladies sat up straight, chests pushed out, and all of them brushed their hair back, signaling that the answers were important to them.

As the facilitator, I had the advantage of knowing what the questions were in advance and I was always the last one to answer.

I made sure to answer the questions correctly, as in, I love to eat pussy, which got me four female smiles.

I also knew that most women liked it from behind, doggy-style, and so when I answered, I added some commentary: "I like to take my partners deep, shallow; fast and slow."

That got Pamela squeezing my dick under the table, and she leaned over and whispered, "That's how I want it from you."

*******

When we played the game Blank Slate, everyone had to have both hands on the table.

Which was a mixed blessing for me. I loved the attention Pamela and Natalie were giving me below the table.

But I needed to get my erection under control before we had to get up from the table to depart.

Plus, I had gotten damn close to the red line with their teasing. The last thing I wanted to do was to shoot a load!

The game got everyone laughing and learning about one another.

The dinner ended just before nine, as promised.

Dressed in the same clothes that everyone was wearing when they showed up, we all gave hugs, kisses and handshakes.

Everyone departed except for Charlotte, Natalie and me.

Natalie invited us to stay over, spend the night there and that she would be back to clean up late the next morning.

Charlotte mentioned that she didn't have anything else to wear so Natalie said, "I am sure Rick brought a tee shirt you could borrow."

I ran out to my car and grabbed my gym bag.

*******

Friday night, after dinner

The living room of the house was dark.

The only light came from a small lamp and the burning logs in the fireplace.

Side by side, lying on the sofa, the fireplace crackling, Charlotte and I hugged and kissed and fondled each other.

My goal was to relax her, to make her nervousness about having sex with me disappear with my kisses, physical closeness and caresses.

Of course, I wanted to kiss her and touch her, hell I had wanted to do that from the first moment I laid eyes on her.

Charlottee thought she just wanted me to fuck her.

I knew she needed more than just sex.

We'd get to the sex.

She needed to be reassured that she was desirable.

And just because I could fuck Charlotte, it didn't mean I had to be in a hurry to do it.

I wanted to string this out, to let her hunger rise, to tease her sexually like she had never been teased before.

Which meant her sexual releases, when she had them, would be more powerful.

Memorable.

After Natalie left, Charlotte had slipped a tiny black thong on, so she wasn't exactly naked under the tee shirt she had on.

She was trying to preserve her modesty. My take was she wanted to be seduced.

Romanced.

Charlotte was a college professor and didn't want to be seen as a wanton slut, throwing herself at me.

Okay, I could play that game, taking my time to win her over, making sure that I was spending enough time at each stage of the process.

But in the end, we would arrive at our desired mutual destination: my hard cock splashing my warm baby batter deep into her tight pussy as we mutually climaxed together.

Okay, that would be the ideal ending. Something to shoot for. No pun intended.