Pt. 49 - One Lady, One Long Weekend

Story Info
She's all I thought she would be, and more!
9.1k words
4.83
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 49 of my continuing story.

All my characters are well over the age of consent.

This is a work of fiction. Fiction means made up.

Any typos are mine as I create and edit my own work.

Enjoy!

*******

Back in Sacramento

My plane landed in the early afternoon on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

I'd been all over the place the first three weeks of the month. I couldn't remember when I last spent the night in my own bed.

But the beds I had spent time in were filled with unbelievably gorgeous, sexy women, all horny.

Word apparently had leaked that I was on the ground in California, with a phone that was turned on, so people could talk to me.

My mother called me while I was waiting for my bag and asked me when I was coming up for Thanksgiving. I told her I would drive up on Wednesday sometime and drive home on Sunday after dinner. If my schedule didn't change. And that it was likely going to.

My mom shared with me that Laura, whom you first meet in Pt. 16 - The Realtor Goes Above and Beyond and her daughters were going to be in the Bay Area for the week. Meaning, it would just be me and my folks. And did I mind if we went out to dinner on Thursday as it was a lot of work to cook Thanksgiving meal for just three people? I laughed and said it was fine, but if she could have pie and ice cream for dessert at home, I would appreciate it. She laughed and told me she'd buy several different pies and flavors of ice cream and that dad would make reservations for dinner.

I was okay with all that. I did think it might be better for everyone if I brought someone with me. That would take all the focus and attention away from me and diffuse it. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have my folks meeting someone I was dating (read that as fucking) because it would let them know I had pretty much moved on from their choice to be my wife, Laura.

My goal was to avoid the constant interrogation from my mother about when she was going to have grandchildren. She was relentless. This was my number one reason for not visiting her more often. After I hung up, I was surprised that she didn't bring it up!

A few minutes later, I received a text message from Ali. Yes, a coincidence! A very nice one!

Ali was the beautiful lady I had met at the jewelry store when I was looking to buy a Rolex. She was an interior designer.

I had put her in touch with a family law attorney in my office building as she had found out her husband of ten years was cheating on her. I provided the retainer the lawyer needed to get the divorce process moving.

Later that afternoon, I offered Ali a $25,000 per month retainer to handle the tenant improvements in that office building, plus manage the renovation of four surgery centers I had bought and my new custom home in the mountains at Twin Creeks Ranch.

We spent the weekend together right after we met. We clicked, clothed and naked. I thought the time we were together was one of the best, if not the best, weekends I had all year.

You can read about my time, well spent with Ali, by checking out Pt. 45 - I Enjoy Pussy Galore! and Pt. 45.5 - More Pussy Galore!

Her text message read, "Welcome home! I think you can probably use a home cooked meal. How about I come over around four and we have dinner together? I'll buy groceries and cook; you do the dishes. Deal?"

How was I going to turn that offer down?

I texted her back, "Deal. I'll be home, waiting for you. I'm going to spend the weekend watching football. I want you to join me. And do you have plans for Thanksgiving?"

Women in their thirties are horny and love sex. They not only want to play, and be playful, they want men to experiment with them. Fuck them in different places, fuck them in different positions. Most like the idea of learning new things, like how to bring more pleasure to their man.

I found out that if a lady likes you, she'll go out of her way to maximize your pleasure in bed and out of it.

The variety was never ending, and I enjoyed the attention that was foisted on me. Especially the attention on my cock.

Ali was at the top of the list. Wife material? Definitely.

In the backseat of the town car taking me home, my boss at The Corporation texted me, "Can you meet me at the hotel in Incline Village Tuesday at noon? I need you to fly to Scottsdale with me for some in-person meetings and dinner. We'll be discussing the next steps and your upcoming projects. You'll be back at the hotel by Wednesday at four; assuming that will work for getting to your folk's house for Thanksgiving. Let me know."

I got right back to him, "Not an issue. I may be bringing a female friend, is that okay?"

He texted me a thumbs up and added, "Have a nice weekend."

*******

Saturday and Sunday

I'd like to say that from the moment Ali drove up in her Tesla, we were all over one another, ripping each other's clothes off, fucking in every room of the house, forgetting about food, just totally focused on pleasuring one another.

Yes, we did that. We fucked in every room in the house and on just about every piece of furniture I had. We didn't forget to eat; Ali was a great cook, and we enjoyed some nice wine too.

What we did was we played house for a couple of days. It was fun and relaxing and having a dog to take out was entertaining too.

Ali was a sight for sore eyes as the old saying goes. Ali was classy, polished and at the same time, down to earth. We genuinely liked each other. Her heart was pure and her intentions, I think, were honorable.

We watched the college games on Saturday into the evening, took the dog for plenty of walks, and slept in on Sunday.

I know she wasn't probing, or interrogating me, but she wanted to know what I'd been up to since we spent that weekend together.

This is where every guy needs to tread carefully. You don't want any lady to hear that you're into sport fucking. That will end any relationship or hope of one. Every lady wants to know that they are the only one you're sleeping with, that is, except for the sluts, who truly don't give a shit.

But my lady friends weren't tramps, harlots of sluts. But having said that, some ladies were basically okay with me sleeping with other women. Debra knew I was sleeping with Kathy, and she just wanted her fair share of my cock. Jade, the Atlanta attorney, just wanted to get laid, or fucked, by me. Trust me, she was no slut, just a hard-edged lady who wanted dick occasionally.

But Ali was different, still in the process of getting divorced from her husband of ten years who was essentially caught in an act of cheating.

So, I sanitized my answers to Ali's questions, not lying, but not telling the whole truth either.

I told her about the fifth surgery center and the seller, the doctor's wife. We'd visit that location on Monday. Another project for Ali's talents.

I shared that I had been involved in a "discussion" about a new "single" dating concept with three ladies, two of them doctors looking for suitable candidates for sperm donations. (This list included Natalie, Charlotte and Pamela; I banged each one of them, repeatedly). This was The Nude Dinner, but I did not mention the name to Ali.

I told her all about the Aerospace Opportunity Conference and took out my iPad, showing her pictures of Jack Colton (COB of The Corporation) with me and President Bush at the dinner we hosted at the presidential library. (No pictures of any of the ladies in this photo set). And pictures of me with the owner of the Dallas NFL team owner as a new client of the event planning business. Again, I did not include Debra in this set.

No need to say anything about the Atlanta trip (and my time with Jade) other than to say I visited a couple of clients (Jade and Leeann).

There was a picture I shared in front of the headquarters of the bank in Springfield, Missouri, where I was a new shareholder and Board member. No picture of Liz (now pregnant by me).

As for my last week spent on Maui, Paige and I did a nice photo shoot. On the first day we met a few ladies that were frozen food company owners from Australia. With their permission, we crashed their four-day meeting. I had a group photo of all the attendees taken at the Australian Food Packaging Convention that Paige and I sort of crashed. That would result in millions of new business dollars with the printing cooperative.

So, I provided no incriminating evidence of the nine women I had slept with.

We hit the gym at about 11am on Sunday for well over an hour. Ali was a head turner in her gym clothes. I told her she was pleasantly distracting, and she laughed and replied, "That's good for you. I don't need you to have wandering eyes!"

Along with lattes, I picked up some of the newspapers on the way home and we got caught up on the news. Too much crime and too much political crap for me but I read some good news too. Ali spent a lot of time reading the weddings section of the NY Times. I didn't comment, just observed her interest.

I called my folks and told them about my calendar, letting them know that Ali and I were staying at the hotel for our visit, avoiding the awkwardness of staying in separate bedrooms at their house. Oh, and could they watch her dog? They loved the idea and asked me to make dinner reservations for Thanksgiving at the hotel. We'd meet on Tuesday at the hotel where they could meet Ali and take the dog home while we were out of town.

Once we got home from the gym, we watched NFL games until it was time for dinner on Sunday night.

All weekend We were constantly touching one another, and she was a real pleaser.

We laughed a lot, talked about everything under the sun and found plenty of time to just be together. We turned off our phones and stayed off the computer.

Ali liked to sleep nude, as I did. And she liked to be cuddled and I enjoyed holding her. We had sex often and it was good.

Monday

I hated to do it, but I skipped the gym. Ali didn't seem to mind.

We both had full days of work. Ali was supervising the interior designs for the new tenants coming into the office building and the medical offices (surgery centers) along with my house at Twin Creeks Ranch.

Getting to my office early, I met with a variety of folks in person and on Zoom from 7am to about 3pm, eating a quick sandwich at my desk before Ali and I left to see a couple of the remodels taking place at the medical offices. Plus, the new site.

We got back home by six, ate a quick dinner and were in bed by 10pm. We fell asleep after 11, both of us fully satisfied.

Tuesday

We were up early, hitting the gym at 5:45am, back home for a shower (together, of course) then Ali and I tossed our bags into the back of my truck, put her dog in his car cage and headed east up I-80 to Incline Village.

Jack's wife's side of the family were all coming to spend the long holiday together at the hotel, and of course, his newborn son was going to be the center of attention.

Jack told me on the plane down to Arizona that he needed a break from everything and everyone and he planned to play a round of golf as soon as we landed, and another round before we flew back to Reno on Wednesday.

On the plane, Ali had her earplugs in, and Jack and I spoke confidentially about what I was handling and how I was handling my workload. He said he wanted to go over the details later, but he did hand me an envelope with a check in it, a bonus for my efforts so far. He thanked me and I thanked him.

The purpose of our discussions when we got to Scottsdale was my next set of assignments for The Corporation. I'd cleaned up the printers co-op and had left my other direct reports alone to continue their efforts (although I monitored everything, constantly) with a plan to take deeper dives in the New Year, and with the aerospace companies transfer from Japan to the US issues mostly resolved, he wanted to talk with me about the car dealerships, hotels and vendor security. He shared that he was paranoid about being hacked. We handled tons of PPI, Personal Private Information, including addresses, driver's license and credit card information.

Jack also shared who was going to be at the dinner that night.

We'd be in a private dining room, a small group.

In addition to Ali and myself, we were to be joined by the senior Senator from Arizona and his lovely wife; a Phoenix area Congressman and his wife; Marie (the Head People Person in The Corporation), the regional head of car dealerships, the hotel manager where we were staying; and (surprise!), one of the Deputy Secretaries in the Commerce Department and his lovely wife, Ann; and of course, Jack.

I asked Jack about the Commerce Deputy Secretary, and he told me that the head of the Small Business Administration had shared the news about the Dallas Aerospace Opportunity Conference to his leadership colleagues. One of them connected with my buddy the Sacramento area Congressman I knew and wanted to learn more about it. Apparently, he liked what he heard and wanted to meet me.

I didn't say anything about knowing Ann. I assumed she knew I would be attending the dinner.

We stopped chatting and Jack closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Having a newborn will do that to you. Ali was napping too.

I started thinking about Ann, the subject of a few of my earlier stories,

Pt. 11 - Licked, Sucked, and Probed and Pt. 12 - My Maid: Lover and Muse.

*******

The first time I met Ann... I was just twenty-five, with very little sexual experience.

I went to visit a massage parlor after a personal invite from one of the owners. I was teased by two hot female Asians, the manager and a new employee, I finally got relief from Ann, the lady I was supposed to interview to be my maid for my condo.

The two massage parlor ladies were cruel, to say the least, and left me worked up, so much so that I was ready to take matters into my own hands but before I could do that, Ann came to my "sexual rescue" and after just a few full and strong base to tip strokes of my very tense cock, I erupted a giant load of my hot white salty essence into her warm, wet, and willing mouth.

Turns out she was quite a sword swallower, and she loved the taste of my cum.

Ann's eyes grew wide in surprise and enjoyment as I came, shot after shot, groaning in relief as my hips pumped, and she struggled to contain the heavy salty load from spilling out of her mouth.

The volume was large, but she managed to chug it down after several loud gulps with a huge smile.

Ann's only comment was, "My God you shoot a lot of cum!", which got me smiling as I panted after my fantastic orgasm.

After showering with Ann and tilling her ready cunt until she came twice with my hands on her tits, pulling, teasing, and playing with her very sensitive and extended nipples, and I unloaded a second time, now into her hairy and mature yet very wet and tight pussy, she and I had a dinner of sorts at the small conference table in the office.

We were both naked, and she was an eyeful. When you're twenty-five, you have a perpetual hard on, and when the lady in question is naked, attractive, smart, funny and enjoyed having sex with you, well, my erection soon became almost painful for the second time that evening.

Ann talked about her experience cleaning houses, offices, and industrial commercial spaces, including three retail massage parlors. My eyes wandered while she spoke, and my imagination took off.

She shared a story of one of her former clients, who asked her to clean his house once a week. In the mornings he wanted her to wear only yoga pants and after lunch, he wanted her wearing only a short cut off tee shirt.

Ann watched my face when she was done talking and she knew what I was thinking: this client of hers fucked her silly.

But she was a great storyteller and closed with: "And his wife got even hotter than he did, and they fucked like rabbits the whole time I was there!"

The result of all this talk was a throbbing cock. Mine!

Ann didn't seem to mind. She rather enjoyed the impact she was having on me.

Ann may have been an older lady, but she oozed sex and loved to laugh.

She shared some more stories which I found entertaining, and she liked to touch me. Her hands were often on my hands, my arms, my shoulders.

I knew where she really wanted to touch me!

And did I ever want her to touch me!

And being a white boy from the suburbs of Sacramento, I had a lot to learn about ethnic foods.

While I was being teased and tortured, Ann had run out and picked up Japanese takeout.

She proceeded to feed me, as if I were incapacitated, explaining what I was eating and what spices and sauces were used.

Ann didn't treat me like I was a baby, what she did was something of affection.

I quickly became smitten.

I could get used to this kind of treatment!

I should also mention that Ann was gorgeous. If she wore makeup, I couldn't tell. Her lipstick was a soft pink, and I knew from our kisses it tasted great.

Her hair was shoulder length, black, and somehow, she was able to get it under a shower cap before we were together under the hot water where she cleaned a lot of lipstick off me and where I took her, fucked her silly, from behind.

She had light tan lines, and they accented her bare breasts, her pussy, and her ass.

Her skin was flawless. It was if she bathed in milk.

I particularly enjoyed looking at and feeling her large breasts. They were firm and for me, just the right size. Meaning, she was just over a handful, and I have large hands.

Her nipples were responsive to my touch, and I could tell from her reaction that she enjoyed my mouth on them as I suckled.

While I had yet to taste her pussy, I was planning to, she was very tight and got very wet when aroused.

While my other two candidates for maid were shaved bare, Ann had a nicely trimmed but thick black bush.

Fucking Ann felt great, and that natural bush only added to my pleasure.

Finishing our meal, she took me by the hand, and still naked, my hard cock bobbing in front of me, she took me on a tour of the facility, sharing with me the process she used to clean every corner, every nook, in all the rooms.

She stood close to me, almost always in contact with me, and she never once referenced my hard bobbing dick or our nudity.

But she did enjoy seeing me in my aroused state. Hence the constant touching of everything but my cock.

I could tell because her eyes were sparkling, and she glanced down at my bobbing hard on more than a few times.

Only once did she mention our sexual congress, and that was when she felt cum dripping down her thigh.

She laughed, blushed, and then quickly wiped away the batter with a finger, which she then brought to her mouth for a deposit.

"Sweet" was her only comment.

Our little tour ended when we arrived at a door in the back of the building.