Pt. 5: Submissive Girls Road Trip

Story Info
Mistress plays a cruel game in the desert.
1.3k words
2.38
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress gathered her slaves to tell them her big news.

"We're going to take a trip through the desert. Put on the clothes I set out for you and meet me in the living room.

Madeline, Stevie, and Dinah obeyed at once. Mistress gave her subs hiking boots, cargo pants, and a khaki shirt, but no socks, panties, or bras. Not that Madeline needed a bra ever since Mistress surgically reduced her boobs and ass. Dinah had undergone surgery for Mistress as well: female circumcision, which robbed her of all sexual pleasure. Stevie was lucky to serve Mistress with only scars from her whipping.

The three slaves returned upstairs to see Mistress, dressed as a cowgirl with aviators, a canteen, and a ten gallon hat, next to the front door.

"I forgot to mention one thing. There will be a fourth slave on this trip. Asian slave, I think you've met her before."

Mistress opened the door to reveal Kristi, Madeline's former competitor. Madeline lost the competition and Kristi received her breast and butt mass, but it got infected, forcing Mistress's doctor to cut them off. Kristi had been a dominatrix, but the loss of her tits and ass meant an end to her career. Desperate, she returned to serve Mistress. Madeline almost didn't recognize her.

"Get in the truck. We have a long drive ahead of us."

Stevie opened the passenger door. Mistress, in the driver seat, leaned over and slapped her on the face. "Get in the bed, you dumb bitch!" Stevie, holding back tears, joined the girls in the back.

They would be exposed to the harsh sun, wind, and the ogling of other travelers as the slaves rode in the back to the desert. Madeline found it hard to keep her eyes open. Mistress didn't let her take her wig, which meant her bald head sustained abuse from the sun all the way to the desert.

Finally, Mistress pulled off the road and parked at the start of the hiking site. She gave each girl a bottle of water, which they each drained in seconds.

"Here's the deal. I've arranged for somebody to leave me a horse a few miles into the trail. But I don't want to walk that far. Two of you slaves need to carry me. But I don't want the other two to get off easy. If you're not carrying me, you will be walking barefoot on the hot sand, holding on to your boots but not wearing them. Got that? So, do I have any volunteers?"

Kristi, in an attempt to curry favor, would carry Mistress by the shoulders. None of the other girls volunteered, so Mistress chose Madeline, the weakest of the girls, to walk backwards and carry her by her feet. That left Dinah and Stevie to suffer on the hot sand, and suffer they did. Taking quick steps did little to ease the pain. Dinah had often gone barefoot at summer camps and such, but Stevie had no resistance to the hot ground. The white soles of her black body were getting scorched.

"Almost here," Mistress said, casually checking her phone. Just after, Stevie stepped on a little cactus ball that had fallen into the path. She shrieked and fell to her butt, trying to get the spiky ball out of her foot. Madeline, who could hardly see where she was going, tripped backward over Stevie and landed hard on her flat butt. Mistress' lower body fell to the ground.

"Can someone explain why I was just dropped onto hot sand?" Mistress asked, terrifyingly calm.

"I'm so sorry Mistress. I stepped on a cactus and it got stuck on my foot," Stevie begged.

"Oh. Can I see that?" Mistress asked, stooping down to look at Stevie's foot. When the slave pointed it so Mistress could see, Mistress kicked it as hard as she could. Stevie screamed in sharp pain. One of the spikes poked out the other side of her foot.

"You crawl the rest of the way, bitch. Put your boots on your back. If they fall off, you're not allowed to pick them up," Mistress snarled.

The trek continued. Stevie's hands and the tops of her feet began suffering the same way her soles had been. The cactus was still lodged deep in her skin.

Finally, they came upon the horse, tied to a post in the middle of the desert. Mistress got in the saddle and looked down on her four slaves.

"The whole point of this was to play a little game. The four of you will suffer four different fates. One of you will walk alongside me normally. One of you will be barefoot. One of you will be naked. And one of you will be naked, tied to this post, and left without water. I will not come back for you."

The slaves understood this to be a death sentence. But, at risk of punishment for speaking out, they stayed silent, hopeful that they would be in the 75%.

"Kristi, since you volunteered to carry me, you get first pick. Choose a number between one and four."

"Three," Kristi said competently.

Dinah chose next (two), then Madeline (four), then Stevie for dropping her (one). Mistress nodded and knotted the rope in her hands.

"Asian slave," Mistress said with breathy delight, "Take your clothes off."

Tears in her eyes, Madeline got completely naked. She always knew Mistress would be the end of her.

"Now hold the flat-chested white one in place while I get the rope ready."

After a moment of confusion, the girls realized she was talking about Kristi. Dinah pounced on her back, but after a quick trip to the ground, Kristi was up, free, and running away.

Mistress was prepared for this. She fired a revolver that she requested in the saddle bag into the sky, ending Kristi's dash for freedom.

Mistress pointed the gun, Dinah and Stevie held her in place, while Madeline tied the rope restraints. After the rope expert Mistress determined them to be inescapable, Kristi was tied to the post sitting in the sand, arms forced high above her and legs free. Then, they popped her boots off her sweaty feet, slipped the pants off her flat ass, and ripped the shirt off her body. Vultures circled overhead, already smelling the dead breast mass in her chest.

"Fuck you, Mistress! I lost everything for you! My career, my tits, my ass, my life? I carried you all the way here! I did nothing but serve you!"

"Doesn't matter. You lost the number picking. Here, I'll give you one last drink," Mistress said with a smirk. Mistress undid her belt and dropped her jeans and panties to her knees, then started pissing. Kristi was disgusted at first by the hot stream on her face, but quickly realized how dire her situation was and opened her mouth wide, desperate to get every drop.

"Now that I hydrated you, let me dehydrate you!" Mistress laughed devilishly. She pulled a vibrator out of her pocket and lodged it in Kristi's pussy. Immediately she started squirming, trying to remove the object but hampered by the intense pleasure.

"With all the juices you'll be leaking from being overstimulated over and over and over again, you'll die of dehydration in no time. Come on, slaves. We have a hike to go on."

"Please don't leave me here! I'll do anything, you can do anything you wanted to me!"

Mistress said, "You don't have that kind of leverage when you were already giving me everything. So, goodbye, slave. Enjoy your last few orgasms while you can."

Dinah won the number draw and was allowed to put her boots back on, despite she was the one who needed them the least. Stevie had to stay barefoot--she was able to remove the cactus itself, but many spikes were stuck in her little foot and would be forever. Madeline, the naked but free, was already getting sunburnt and her feet badly damaged from the hike, sun, and sand.

And, as they walked away, Kristi screamed and cried for mercy. She was running out of hope faster than water.