PT Instructor Reminisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcomber
barcomber
116 Followers

'Clever girl, at last the light has dawned. Anyway, this isn't getting the work done, tidy him up and leave him in peace. He looks as though several birthdays have come together, so he should sleep well.'

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, and whispered in my ear 'See you tomorrow, you dirty little bugger.' After she had gone, Pam started to tidy up the bed and the room. She obviously wanted to talk about what had happened, but couldn't bring herself to start the conversation, so I spoke instead, though to be truthful I was a bit shell shocked by the recent events.

'Game old girl, isn't she.'

'I can't believe what she did. I didn't imagine that she..she masturbated you, did I? And what was going on behind her back, what were you doing.'

No you didn't imagine it. She wanked me good and proper, and, while she was doing it I had my hand up her skirt groping her...her private parts, though I came before I had got really far.'

Then I remembered the wet feeling as I had fingered her vulva, and I smelt my hand. I was distinctly aromatic, so I held it out to Pam.

'Smell this, that's what your boss smells like.'

She sniffed at my hand.

'That's a bit like I smell down there. I just can't believe she let you do that. Talk about surprises. Please don't say anything to the other nurses, will you, or it will be all round the hospital in no time. Although, come to think of it, it doesn't matter if you do. No one would believe you, they'd just think you were being disgusting. Anyway, I've got to go. I'll look in on you when I go off duty, but I won't wake you if you're asleep, but I'll be back tomorrow night. Goodness knows what might happen, she might come back and give me some more instruction.'

She gave me a quick kiss, then went, and I went to sleep and dreamed of getting my hand up her leg.

The next evening I lay in bed in hopeful anticipation, but when the nurse arrived it was a middle-aged staff nurse. When I asked her what had happened to Pam, she replied, rather sniffily, that Matron had altered the shifts and she had had to change her day off with Pam. Obviously, this hadn't pleased her at all. It didn't please me too much, as when she washed me she gave me the flannel to wash my private parts myself, though I'm not sure I'd have got much of a thrill if she had done it.

Anyway, next evening, sure enough Pam breezed in, and took my blood pressure (which I'm sure had gone up at the sight of her) and temperature.

'Sorry I didn't show up last night. Matron decided to swap my day off, I've no idea why. I've got some other patients to deal with, but would you like me to come back later and practise some of the skills Matron taught me?'

The look on my face was enough to answer her, and she giggled and went out. A few minutes later the door opened, and in walked Matron.

'Nurse Wilson not here?'

'No, she's been but said she'd be back in a few minutes. Just out of curiosity, why did you swap her day off?'

'It's none of your business, but it was because I had to go to a dinner last night so I couldn't come myself, and I'm not sure she's really experienced enough to do advanced patient care yet, not the sort that you need. So I decided to swap her days so that I could come and instruct her further. I trust you don't object?'

'Far from it. I'm honoured to get personal attention from such an august body -- and a very nice body too, if you don't mind my saying.'

'Cheeky! I do try to keep myself in trim -- after all, you never know when some cheeky patient is going to stick a hand up your skirt, and you wouldn't want it to be too uninviting, would you?'

Just then the door opened and in came Pam.

'Good evening Nurse. I've come to see if you wish to continue your instruction in advanced patient personal care -- very personal.'

'Anything you say, Matron. I'm very keen to learn.'

'Good. I've instructed Sister that I shall be with you and this patient for some time, and that we are not to be disturbed. Nevertheless, precautions should be taken. What should you do first?'

Pam didn't reply, but crossed the room and jammed the chair under the door handle.

'Well done, at least you learnt something. Now, let's get the patient ready for treatment. First thing is to give him a kiss, so that he realises something interesting might be about to happen. Go on, do it'

'Pam leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then drew back.'

'Good God, is that the best you can do? I said kiss him, not give him a peck like his old auntie. Like this.'

She leaned over and her mouth landed softly on mine. Her lips were slightly parted, and as she kissed me I felt her tongue flick across my lips. I quickly grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer, and now her tongue thrust deep into my mouth. I returned the pleasure, tasting a slightly minty flavour, where I guessed she had cleaned her teeth recently. Our tongues had a quick battle, then she pulled away, and pushed Pam back into action. This time she wasted no time in trying to emulate Matron's efforts. It was fascinating to compare the two women; Matron's mouth was wide with full lips, where Pam's was smaller and her lips thinner. Both were equally delightful, and when I pushed my tongue gently into Pam's warm mouth, she responded by flicking her tongue in return. Then she withdrew, and looked at Matron for the next instruction.

She pulled back the bedclothes, then pulled up my gown, leaving me naked from the waist down. As a result of the kissing activities, my penis had stirred slightly, though it was nowhere near erect. Matron surveyed my equipment, then turned to Pam.

'Now, Nurse, we were talking about blow jobs the other night, and you sounded as though you didn't want to defile your pretty little mouth. I think it would be good for the patient's morale if you debased yourself a little and give him a treat.'

'You're not serious, Matron, are you? Decent people don't really do things like that, do they? And anyway I don't know how to.'

'Well, on those terms it looks as though you're going to become an indecent person by the time we've finished here, but I suppose I'll have to give you a demonstration first. Now, first I'll get into the adjacent position to allow the patient maximum participation.'

She moved round so that she was standing alongside me with her back towards me. She bent over and took hold of my flaccid penis, opened her lips and fed it directly into her mouth. I heard Pam gasp, and I had a bit of a gasp myself as my cock was engulfed in her warm, wet orifice, and instantly began to grow. She held me there, sucking gently on my member, and when she felt that it was fully engorged she raised her head and released me.

'Now, Nurse, pay attention carefully. First thing to remember is to keep your teeth well away from his penis, unless you want to scar him for life. Just close your lips round his shaft and push his foreskin back gently -- like this.'

Her lips enclosed me and as she pushed back I felt my glans emerge into her soft mouth. She withdrew again, and showed Pam the state I was in.

'See how it goes. Now your tongue starts working on him, like this.'

Her long, soft tongue appeared and she licked up and down the full length of my shaft, then began to flick across my shiny helmet. Then she pushed me deep into her mouth and began licking me, swirling and sucking and driving me crazy, but she quickly released me again.

'Now the tricky bit is to try and get his entire penis into your mouth. The problem is that he is longer than your mouth is deep, so it means you'll have to get him part way down your throat, and, as you well know, if something is pushed down someone's throat, there is a gag reaction to stop you choking. However, with practice, it can be overcome, but you have to work on it, and don't expect success the first time. This is how it goes if you get it right.'

With that she lowered her head and started feeding my cock deep into her mouth. I couldn't believe what she was doing, as I felt myself going deeper and deeper and felt the constriction as my glans entered her throat, until I could feel my pubis hard against her lips. Then she began to move slowly up and down, and the sensation was amazing, like nothing that had ever happened to me before. It was my first blow job, and, believe me, she was a real expert, and I don't think any other woman ever took me in the way that she did. As I was starting to get really wound up, she released me again.

'So you see what can be done. The big decision to make now is whether to let him come in your mouth. If you keep hold of the base of his penis you will feel the pulsing and get a good idea when he is going to squirt. Personally, I like the taste, so I hang on there, and swallow as he comes, but you'll find out whether you like it or not. It's a bit of a surprise how much some men can produce, so make sure you don't choke.'

While this demonstration was going on, I had let my hand wander over her luscious arse and up under her skirt. I slid happily over her slippery nylons and onto the warm soft flesh above. My fingers were pushed between her thighs, which she had thoughtfully parted, and caressed my way upwards till I reached her knickers gusset -- except, there wasn't one. She had left her knickers off, and my first point of contact was with the furry lips of her vulva. I stroked to and fro and soon felt her outer lips parting and my fingers began to explore the damp inner lips. A little probing and I found my way into her hot, wet vagina, and I pushed my middle finger deep into the slippery tunnel. I didn't get far before she released my penis from her mouth and gently pushed on my wrist so that I had to withdraw from her sex.

She moved away from me and made Pam take her place. She was obviously very nervous, but she stood beside me and bent over my throbbing penis. She very cautiously started by licking the tip, which was wet from pre cum and from Matron's saliva. She decided that it wasn't too revolting, and she started to lick up and down the length of my shaft, not very expertly but it felt pretty good. Then she put her lips over the end and very slowly pushed my foreskin back, and I felt her tongue lapping over my exposed glans. She pulled back, and held me in her hand.

'See how far you can get it in -- you saw me swallow it all, now you try.'

Pam leant forward again and slowly moved her head down. She managed quite a lot, but when the tip reached the back of her throat, she began to gag, and had to pull her head away.

'I'll try again, but I don't think I can manage it all.'

Once more, her curly head descended as she tried to take in the full length, and this time she got it a bit further, and I felt the glans begin to enter the tight channel of her throat, but she didn't get far before she had to give up, and pull back. This time she didn't take me right out, but began to move her head back and forth, her lovely lips sliding up and down my cock, and her tongue playing tunes on the tip. As I had already enjoyed Matron's ministrations, I was well aroused and I could feel the pressure building, telling me I was ready to come.

'I'm going to do it -- you'd better pull off.'

She didn't stop her movement, if anything she went faster, and very soon I felt the rush of fluid from my balls and up my shaft, and next thing it was squirting into her mouth. She was obviously unprepared for the sudden rush of slippery seminal fluid in her mouth, and she gave a great gulp and swallowed some of it, then released me as she had a coughing fit, and the rest of my donation was oozing out from her parted lips. Finally she could speak again.

'I wasn't quite expecting that much. It tastes all right, though, and next time I'll be ready for it. That's assuming that you'd like a next time.'

I was just going to answer when Matron interrupted.

'You can see he would -- look at his daft silly grin. Give a man a good blowjob and you've got him hooked. The only problem is that he'll then want something more.'

'Oh, I don't think I'm ready to go any further.'

'Don't talk so wet. Half an hour ago you wouldn't have considered doing a blowjob, now you're offering a repeat performance. You aren't still a virgin, are you?'

Pam looked at her defiantly.

'Yes I am, and actually doing it is a lot different. I'm saving myself for my wedding night.'

'Good God, I bet you're the only 20 year old virgin in the Nurses' Home -- or in the parish, come to that. Well, I've got to go. I may pass by tomorrow night, and see if I can advance your education a little!'

With that, she left. Pam moved round to stand beside me.

'Do you think I'm silly still being a virgin? It's not that I don't fancy the idea, it's just the way I've been brought up. Mind you, I wasn't brought up to give strange men blow jobs, I somehow don't think my Mummy would like it.'

'To quote the old joke, Mummy isn't going to get it. Anyway, you've made me very happy. Just stand a little nearer, please.'

She moved close beside the bed, and I dropped my hand to fall on her lovely rounded arse. I fondled it gently, giving a squeeze to first one buttock, then the other, then I slid down slowly to the hem of her skirt and found her firm leg just behind her knee. Then I started a cautious move upwards, sliding over her nylon-clad thigh till I found the warm, resilient flesh of her thigh. Slowly I caressed my way upwards till I felt the start of the curve of her buttock, and I realised that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

'You're a naughty girl, aren't you!'

'If Matron doesn't wear knickers, why should I? You won't take advantage, will you. In any case, I can't stay long'

'Just a bit -- tell me when to stop.'

My hand was fondling and squeezing the firm globes of her arse, and felt absolutely great. I slid my finger into the crease and moved gently up and down the arse crack. I wondered about investigating the wonders of her little puckered entry, but thought that might be a bit too much for her, so pushed my fingers between her thighs and pressed upwards. Her legs were tightly together, so I just came to the soft hair on her outer lips and rubbed my finger along the junction and felt it start to penetrate the separation. I realised that she would let me carry on if I pushed her, but decided that it might be good politics to take my time, so I pulled my hand away.

'Oh, isn't my pussy good enough for you to grope? Doesn't it feel as nice as Matron's?

'Silly girl, it's just that I don't want to go too far when I know you'll have to rush off and do some work. But I wouldn't mind a kiss before you go.'

She moved away from me, tidied up my bed, then leant over and gave me a long wet kiss, her tongue diving into my mouth and her lips locked against mine. She released me, and delved into her pocket and produced a pair of knickers. She stepped into them and pulled them up, lifting her skirt so that I caught a quick glimpse of her bare thighs and a triangle of fair hair. Then she told me that she would be off duty the next night, gave me a quick goodbye, and left me. I lay there for some time, going over in my mind the incredible events, savouring the feel of two mouths on my penis, and again sensing the feel of two delightfully rounded arses against my hand. I felt I needed to pinch myself to make it feel true, then I lifted my hand to my nose and smelt the aroma of a mature, sexy pussy on my fingers, and went to sleep happily savouring the scent.

The next night passed uneventfully, though the night Sister did pop her head in to ensure that I was OK, and made a remark about how Matron seemed to think that I was a special patient, and wasn't I lucky.

The night after that, Pam was back on duty. She came into my room and gave me a quick kiss, while I gave her arse a quick grope. She had just finished taking my temperature and blood pressure -- that was a waste of time, as both were about to mount a bit -- when Matron came in, dressed in her own clothes, not her usual uniform. She jammed the chair under the door handle, so I guessed she was preparing for action.

'Now, Nurse, are you ready for the next lesson in advanced patient care. This will require considerable personal involvement on your part. I trust you've thought carefully about what I said last time, and I hope you're ready to make the greatest sacrifice a nurse can make for a patient, while having no end of fun at the same time.'

'Oh Matron, I'm not sure I can go quite that far. I'd like to, but I did want to keep a bit back for now.'

'Well, I'll just have to demonstrate the technique for you, and see if that makes you change your mind. I presume you're willing to participate in this educative process?'

This last remark was addressed to me, and I just nodded dumbly. I couldn't believe that she was going to shag me, and in front of one of her nurses, but I was more than willing to find out. I wasn't a virgin, but I hadn't had much experience of the two backed beast, so this could be a whole new event in my life.

'Right, Nurse, prepare the patient. He needs to be thoroughly aroused for this event. Do what you did last time to get him started.'

Pam moved round to stand beside me and started by giving me a long kiss, her tongue playing tunes in my mouth and her luscious lips nibbling at mine. Then she slowly drew the bedclothes down and pulled up the hospital gown, exposing my family jewels to her interested gaze. My cock was already stirring from her kisses, and, when her hand closed around it, it began to grow. She bent over me, and slowly slid her lips over me, enclosing me inside her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue was swirling over the end, and she slowly moved her head up and down. While she was doing this, I had slipped my hand up her skirt, and was happy to find that, once more, she was not wearing any knickers. My hand cupped the furry pubis, and my finger slid down till it began to enter her slit, and I felt the bulge of the hood over her clitoris. I started to probe under the hood, when she lifted her head and moved away from my side.

Matron had decided that the arousal process was sufficiently activated, and that my penis was ready for action.

'Right, Nurse, he's ready, so I'll demonstrate. First thing is to get rid of excessive clothing, which only gets in the way.'

She was wearing a dress that was zipped down the front, and she slid the zip down and let the material swing away. She put her arms back and gave a quick wriggle and, to Pam and my surprise she was naked except for stockings and a suspender belt. Her body was in excellent shape, especially considering that she was, as I found out later, well past fifty. Her breasts weren't particularly big, and, as a result they hadn't sagged and were still firm, with big dark brown nipples. Her hips were rounded, as was her belly, and her legs were very shapely. Her pubic triangle was dense and nearly black, with a few grey hairs intruding, and I could just see her pussy lips through the hair. All in all, still a very attractive woman.

'Now, as the patient is fairly well immobilised, there's not a lot that he can do to contribute to the proceedings, so it's a question of when a man's useless -- which is most times -- the woman has to do all the work.'

With that she climbed up onto the bed and straddled me. With her legs spread wide I could see that her outer lips were well separated and her pussy lips were protruding slightly. She lowered herself so that her lips were rubbing against my penis and she slowly moved back and forth so that the lips parted and I was sliding in the groove, then pressing against her clitoris, which I could see pepping out from under its hood. She looked down at me, and gave me a great smile, as she lifted herself and moved so that my cockhead was just entered into her vagina. She lowered herself very slowly, and I felt my cock being engulfed, at the same time as I could see her pussy lips open wide as the full length of my member slowly disappeared into the hot, slippery grasp of her welcoming channel.

barcomber
barcomber
116 Followers