PTA Dads

Story Info
A young single mom enjoys a night of fun with older men.
6.4k words
4.58
24.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry mom, I'm gonna be late!" Olivia yelled as she waited for her mom at the bottom of the stairs.

Her mother, Ashley, was a single mother, having had Olivia at just 19 years old. Olivia's dad left town almost immediately after finding out Ashley was pregnant. Her mother had always told her to stay away from older guys, but naturally, she didn't listen.

Ashley ran down the steps, slipping and catching herself on the last stair as she usually did. Their loft apartment wasn't big, but it was enough space for the two of them. Ashley, now 26, had come far in the past few years. She went from a dead-end restaurant job, to now working as a property manager, overseeing 15 different properties in the area. She was able to escape her mother's 2 bedroom house and finally get a place of her own for Olivia and herself. There was, however, one thing missing.

Due to the hustle of the past few years, Ashley had let her love life come to a screeching halt. After having Olivia, half of her friends stopped keeping in touch, and the other half either got married or moved to the West Coast. For the most part, she was okay with this, as she was quite busy. She had made many positive changes in her life over the past year for herself and Olivia. One thing she couldn't change however was her proclivity to be late for everything.

"Let's go! Out the door. Hurry, hurry!" Ashley exclaimed as she pushed Olivia out the door, closing and locking it behind her. They jogged to the car, trying not to slip on the fresh coat of black ice the freezing temperatures of the night had left behind. They rushed into the car, covered with a reflective coating of ice, started the engine, and blasted the heat toward the windshield. Realizing this was going to take more time than they had, she rushed out and started scraping like her life depended on it. And while her life did not truly depend on it, Olivia's perfect attendance at the Oak Ridge Private School did.

Ashley was always a little shorter than other girls. She didn't mind as this had allowed her to do all the stunts in her high school cheerleading days. It also kept her closer to the ground when she would slip on the bottom step of their apartment. She had naturally blonde hair and pretty blue eyes that seemed to glow in the sunlight. She had put a little weight on in the past few years, but it fit her well.

As they pulled up to the school, Ashley quickly got out and swung around to help Olivia out, grabbing her backpack and rushing her to the front door. They were 5 minutes late, and Ashley was stressed knowing she would have to talk her way out of Olivia being tardy. Her scholarship was dependent on maintaining attendance and certainly not being late. They were let in by the door monitor and rushed to the front office where Ashley began apologizing profusely to the heavy-set woman that sat in her rolling chair across from them.

"This is the fourth time this month, you two must start getting here on time! The bell already rang and this will only serve as a distraction to the other children!" the heavy-set woman said condescendingly.

"I know, I know! This is the last time, I promise!" Ashley begged.

"I'll let it slide once more. But only this one time!" the woman continued, "and we would very much appreciate it if you made it to the PTA meeting tonight." The woman pulled her glasses slightly down her nose and sneered up at Ashley. "For Olivia's sake."

If there was one thing Ashley despised it was the PTA meetings. But if it meant keeping Olivia at her school, she would go. In the past two years at this school, she had only attended one meeting. Unsurprisingly, she was the youngest parent there and had had no voice when it came to the decision making. She tried to say something once, but was quickly spoken over by a witch of a woman named Sandy.

Tonight, Olivia was staying at her grandmother's house and Ashley was able to make it to the meeting. She pulled into the school parking lot, this time 5 minutes early which was a first for her. She got out of her car and headed towards the door. Her jacket barely kept her warm with the wind chill creating sub-freezing temperatures. A single light above the main entrance door buzzed as she approached the door. She grabbed the handle, pulled open the door, and headed inside. The warmth of the building felt nice as she made her way to the auditorium.

There was a healthy number of parents there tonight. As she expected, many of the mothers gossipped in the corner by the stage. A few of the dads were engaged sat in the front row, waiting for leadership to kick off the night. The other dads, whose wives gossipped, sat a few rows back, watching the football game on their phone.

Ashley made her way down the aisle and sat on an end seat about 7 rows back. To her left was a dad she recognized but had never spoken to, although she wished she had. He remained staring down at his phone as she took off her jacket and placed it on her lap. What was his name? Brian? Whatever his name was, he was hot as hell. He had to have been around 6 and a half feet tall and no older than 40. The collar of his button down shirt came through his navy blue sweater. His brown hair was slicked back. Ashley came to realization that she was staring after too many passing seconds.

"Can I help you?" Brian asked without even looking up from his phone.

"Huh? Me?" Ashley replied, slightly shocked.

"Yeah you," he said, turning his head to see who his admirer was. His eyes widened a little bit as he was hardly expecting a girl as pretty as Ashley. And she did look quite pretty tonight. The cold from outside had rosied-up her cheeks and the tip of her nose. Her eyes seemed to sparkle, however this was probably just tears from the windchill.

"I don't remember seeing you here before," he said as he clicked off his phone with his thumb, giving her his full attention. "Are you a new teacher or something?"

"No, no. My daughter goes here," Ashley blurted out. "I'm just not usually into this type of thing."

"Not into what? Supporting your child's academic endeavors?" He looked sternly at her and she started to appear uncomfortable. "Relax, I'm fucking with you."

Suddenly, Ashley's phone slipped from her hand and fell at her feet. They both reached down, and her hand covered his. It felt nice. Soft, but also rough. She resisted the urge to keep her hand on his and quickly pulled it back.

"Thank you," she said as he handed her the phone. They both smiled at each other as she slumped back into her chair, slightly embarrassed.

A woman she recognized as Sandy started walking up the aisle, she looked annoyed.

"Are you really sitting all the way back here?" her arms were crossed as she snapped at Brian. "Get up. We're going to the front." Sandy completely ignored Ashley.

She stormed back down the aisle back to front of the auditorium as Brian started to get up.

Brian looked down to Ashley, "Well, duty calls. Nice meeting you, uh..."

"Ash...Ashley," she said.

"Well Ashley, I'll see you around."

Ashley stood up, making space in the narrow row for him to exit. As Brian tried to scoot past her his back was to her as he shuffled left, his ass rubbing against her front. He smelled good.

The meeting started and, as expected, was not something Ashley was even remotely interested in. There was arguing, laughing, plans being made, trips scheduled, all of which Ashley paid no mind to as she couldn't get Brian out of her mind. She stared at the back of his head from her seat.

"Alright everyone. We're going to take a quick break and be back in 10 minutes." the president of the PTA announced. "Coffee, donuts, and fresh fruit in the back."

Ashley stood up to stretch her legs. It had already been 45 minutes. She got up, and headed out of the auditorium to go use the restroom. She walked past the coffee table and into the empty corridor, the heavy auditorium doors shutting behind her. She walked into one of the one unlocked restroom they had for the night. She peed and washed her hands. As she went to pull the door open, a familiar face began to push. Ashley and Brian locked eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here." He smiled at her.

Ashley was once again embarrassed. "I guess, I'll see you back in there then." Ashley played it cool, but secretly loved the idea of being alone together right now.

As she was about to exit the bathroom and head back, Brian started to speak. "Or as an alternative option, you could close the door. Lock it. Turn around and let me you right here."

Ashley couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her heart started to pound. She felt her pussy starting to get wet. The room was spinning. Was this really happening?

She slowly turned around to see Brian leaning against the sink like a modern day James Dean.

She was in a trance. His trance. She pushed the door closed with her back, and slowly brought her hand up to turn the lock. She fumbled with it as she couldn't stop staring at Brian's beautiful eyes. She really started to examine his body, from the bottom of his dark jeans, to the bulge in his pants, and up his chest. She wanted him bad. But wait, what about his wife?

She blurted out, "Your wife!"

"Ex-wife," he responded, smiling back at her.

With the door locked, they both immediately started taking off their shirts. They only had 10 minutes, and time was ticking. Her long-sleeve t-shirt came off quickly, leaving her standing there with her red bra squeezing her tits tight to her chest.

His undershirt and sweater flew over his head, revealing a tight and toned body. His abs were out of a magazine and his biceps were loaded guns. Her breathing quickened. Her pussy felt full.

She fell into him as he towered over her. He easily lifted her half-naked body up from the ground and placed her on the sink counter. Ashley thrust her tongue into his mouth as his hands gripped her waist. He squeezed tight and she squealed, biting his lip. His hands ran from her waist to her back, his middle fingers fitting perfectly in her back dimples. He pulled her closer to him. She was on the edge of the counter, and could feel his cock pushing and pulsing through his tight jeans into her groin.

Ashley always enjoyed the feeling of being submissive. The feeling of a man taking control felt raw and hot, even though she knew that she was the one really in charge.

"Please, Daddy," Ashley whispered into Brian's ear. That word always made her sexual partners go crazy, and with Brian, it was no exception.

Brian unhooked her bra as they continued to kiss intensely. His hands pulled the straps away from her shoulders and it started to fall down her arms. Her breasts stood out from her chest and she pushed them against Brian's chest, he could feel her hard nipples poking into him. She threw her head back as she pushed into him harder. Brian continued to kiss her, leaning into her ear and sucking her ear lobes. His heavy breathing gave her chills. He continued down from her ear to her neck and playfully bit.

"Do you have a condom?" she whispered as they embraced.

"I'm clean and snipped." he smiled and chuckled back to her.

Brian then reached down to her jeans and started to undo the button that led to her pussy. At the same time, her right hand reached to the outline of his cock straining his jeans and rubbed intensely back and forth. With her pants undone, Brian placed his palm against her belly button and slid his hand down over her freshly shaven mound, until he reached her clitoris. With two fingers, he rubbed in a circular motion. Ashley couldn't take it and started to hump his hand. This pushed her jeans further down and over her ass. The more she humped, the further his hand moved down until he had two soaking wet fingers finding their way into her slit and deep in her vagina. Ashley let out a gasp and a soft moan.

Knock Knock. Someone was at the door.

"Occupied!" Brian yelled out.

As much as Ashley didn't want to stop, the fear of getting caught in here allowed her to compose herself quickly. Brian looked at her and put a finger up to his mouth, motioning her to stay quiet. She jumped off the counter and buttoned her pants and rinsed off their hands. They both grabbed their shirts and swiftly put them back on. They waited a few minutes, hoping the coast would be clear after the unknown person got tired of waiting or used one of the other restrooms.

Brian unlocked the door and briefly looked around before signaling to Ashley that it was clear. They both made their way back to the auditorium, Brian staying a few steps behind so as to not look like they were just having sex in the bathroom. They stopped at the coffee table.

"Are you free tonight?" Brian asked, obviously still looking to get some. "I usually have some of the other dads over for a beer after these things."

Ashley was just as horny and one way or another she would be getting off on that dick tonight. She smiled at him but didn't answer, trying to play it cooler than she had earlier in the night. Brian grabbed a napkin from the coffee table, took a pen from the suggestion box that sat next to the kettle, and wrote his address down.

"Up to you," he said, giving her another wink with his blue eyes. He started to walk down the aisle, as Sandy gazed back from the front row, looking upset. Ashley however was not paying attention to this, but rather his ass in those jeans. That sweet, sweet ass. Was she really going to go over tonight? She wanted to, oh boy did she want to, but did she really want to be just a booty call for someone she'd just met tonight and would no doubt see in the future?

Ashley didn't bother staying for the second half. They already saw me, she thought, I'm probably good, right? She braved the cold and left the school. She got in her car and took the side streets back to her cozy apartment. It was just about 7:45 PM. Tomorrow was her day off, and she usually would end the night by drinking a glass of chardonnay and watching whatever the top Netflix option was that day. Tonight was different though, and Ashley had a new option. But whether she would go or not, she still didn't know. On one hand, she wanted Brian's dick. On the other, well, she couldn't quite think of a reason not to go.

Ashley had not had sex for at least the past 7 months. She'd been so wrapped up with work that she was relying heavily on her vibrator. With OIivia staying at grandma's house, this night was for Ashley and Ashley alone. Noticing that she had no bottles of chardonnay left in her makeshift wooden wine rack, she decided the decision was made for her right there.

She freshened up, brushing her hair and throwing it into a cute top bun. She put on some fresh makeup, put her coat back on, and left the apartment. She was going.

Ashley once again braved the cold night. In just that short amount of time, it felt like the wind had gotten stronger, and the temperature continued to drop. It hurt for her to breathe in the icy air. She got into her car, plugged Brian's address into her phone, and navigated her way through town. As she drove, the houses got bigger, and the No Solicitation signs increased in number. She hadn't been in this part of town before. She then pulled up to a beautiful white brick house, reminiscent of the movie Home Alone. She noticed there were about 3 other cars parked in the horseshoe driveway that led to the front door.

Ashley parked her car and waited for a few minutes as she confirmed the address. Her stomach grumbled, partly due to nerves and partly due to the fact she hadn't eaten dinner. She proceeded to get out of the car, holding on to the car door and trying not to slip on the ice. She shuffled her way to the front door and rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds, Brian opened the door with a glass of beer in hand.

"I was hoping you'd end up here tonight," he said with a smile. "Come on in, I'll introduce you to the guys."

As Ashley entered through the door, into a large foyer with a beautiful staircase. She assumed all of the parents that sent their kids to Oak Ridge had money, but this was next level. He shut the door behind her.

Ashley followed him into the kitchen where three other men stood around the table, laughing and drinking their beers. As Brian did before, all of these other men looked slightly familiar, and she had seen them before, probably at other meetings in the past. Two of the men appeared similar in age to Brian, while one man with silver hair was likely in his early 50's, but no older. They were all handsome. Quite handsome actually, and Ashley always did like the daddy-type.

"Guys, this is Ashley," he introduced her as he stood behind her and grabbed her shoulders. She liked feeling his touch again. It made her pussy feel full like before.

"Hi," she lifted her hand up and gave an awkward wave. The guys were all smiling at her like they knew something. And in a twisted way, she was hoping they did.

The man with the silver hair held out his hand, he had big eyebrows, and a sculpted jawline. Something about him reminded her of James Bond, only without the British accent.

"Hi there, Jack. Pleasure." The silver haired man shook her hand, still smiling. The other guys on the other side of the kitchen island introduced themselves as well.

"Kevin," said one of the dads with what appeared to be a long Viking-like beard and a hell of a dad bod.

"Jason," said the other, with his dark skin and head shaved into a buzz cut. She would've guessed he was a Marine.

Ashley and the four men stood around the island. There was a few seconds of silence, before Brian jumped over to the fridge to grab a beer for Ashley. The room then lightened up a bit.

"So Ashley," Kevin said, "You have a kid at Oak Ridge? You can't be more than what? 22? 24?"

"26 actually," she shot back at him. She always felt she looked on the younger side, but 22 was a bit of a stretch. "I had my daughter young." Kevin gave her a nod.

The group continued to talk, letting Ashley get acquainted with the other men. They discussed their lives, their kids, and what they all did for work. Ashley was right about Jason being in the Marines, or at least he had been in the Marines. One thing she recognized was that all conversation usually ended up about her. They all seemed quite interested, even with the more mundane aspects of her life. She liked the attention. In fact, Ashley really enjoyed the attention she was getting. Brian stood beside her, and would often place his hand on the small of her back.

After a few minutes, silence hit the group again. In the silence, the men looked at Brian, and he looked down to Ashley.

"So we were thinking..." Brian started. Ashley half-knew what he was about to get at and she was here for it. "How would you feel about all of us getting a taste of you?"

And there it was. Ashley wasn't mad. No, in fact she was very turned on by this proposition. She wasn't sure what type of swinger group she'd stumbled into tonight, but she was ready for it, whatever it was. She had worked so hard over the past few years, and felt that she deserved a little fun tonight.

Ashley looked around at the guys in the kitchen. They were all unsure how she would react to this. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. She then looked up to Brian with wide eyes and smiled.

"Whatever you want, Daddy," she said, grinning happily.

"Well gentlemen, should we take this party somewhere a little more cozy?" Brian gestured to the group. Brian took Ashley by the hand and walked her to the basement door. The rest of the men followed, with Jack already starting to take off his shirt. This didn't seem like a new experience to them.

As they made their way down the stairs, the basement dramatically opened up. The walls were a combination of red brick and white plaster. Two red couches sat opposite of one another. In between them, multiple ottomans were placed creating a makeshift king-sized bed. There was a large stereo speaker that Brian quickly turned on from his phone. It started to play some type of lo-fi beats that Ashley didn't recognize.

12