Public Art Installation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually got to sleep and when the morning came around I woke up to an otherwise empty bed. I wondered where Luke had gone and looked around for a sign. His clothes were gone so obviously he had gotten dressed. I got up and wandered around the house looking for Luke. The shower had been run but was empty now. I wandered down to the kitchen where there was a fresh pot of coffee on the bench and it was still warm enough to pour myself a cup. The house was very quiet and it was obvious he wasn't inside. I walked into the lounge room and looked out the window. His car was gone and I felt conflicted. I was kind of relieved strangely but at the same time, I was a bit pissed off. He couldn't have said goodbye?

I turned around and looked at the remains of the broken coffee table and chuckled. How could I be mad with memories like that? I realised I would have to get rid of the remains and get myself a new one. Maybe I would keep a piece as a trophy.

I drained my coffee, put my cup on the sink and headed back upstairs. I went to my dresser to get some clothes out for the day and saw a note, neatly folded, with my name on it on top of the dresser.

"Oh, so there it is."

Well, I guess he at least did kind of say goodbye. I picked up the note and sat on the edge of the bed. There was a slant of sunlight coming through the window and it was lovely and warm. I opened the note and read it through.

"Dear Sue. I wanted to have this conversation with you face to face. I feel like a coward writing it in a note like this. The reason I have is that I have had to go. My leg is in quite a bit of pain this morning and is now bleeding. I think I may have torn a stitch or two so I have gone to the hospital to get it checked. After I have been to the hospital I will be going back to university.

I have thoroughly enjoyed our time together and I hope you have too but something happened yesterday. When I was holding you in the river I was feeling something so much more for you than I thought I would, or perhaps should. Then I saw it in your face. You had the same feelings as I was having. I also saw you shut it down and I felt it last night too. You did not sleep well, and neither did I for that matter.

I know that what we have can be no more than what it has been, despite what my heart wants. I'm not ignorant of the intricacies that surround us being together. As I said, I wanted to talk to you about this but I was also scared that we would make love again this morning and I wouldn't be able to say no to you or turn away the way I need to.

I am sorry if I have hurt you or in any way upset you but I think you know that this is the right thing to do.

This thing we have had together has been one of the greatest things in my life. I will always remember these few days we have had together and I hope you feel the same way about them as I do.

I wish you good luck with everything in the future and I hope you find the right person to share this life with.

Luke."

I felt conflicted. I knew he was right and I agreed with everything he said but I still felt upset about it. I knew we couldn't be together, I didn't even want to be in that kind of a relationship with him but it still hurt.

I put the note aside and got dressed. I walked out of the room, picked up my car keys and walked out of the house and into the garage. I drove in the direction of town, the window open and the breeze blowing through my hair. The sun was beautiful shining through the window and the further I went the better I felt. A smile crossed my face that turned into a wicked grin as I drove past the lake, remembering the times I had played there. Sitting naked and masturbating in my car. I hadn't done those things for Luke, they were for me and I had awoken a part of me that I loved and cherished. I was not going to let go of this adventurous side of me just because nothing was going on between Luke and me now. I would always be grateful to him for being a part of that awakening.

I went into town and stopped at my favourite cafe, where I got a croissant for breakfast and a fresh coffee. I then drove out of town to the nearest reserve and went for a walk in the sunshine and the bush. As I walked I played through the memories I had of Luke. Some from when he was a teenager but mostly from the last few weeks. Flashing him in the park, having wild crazy sex in the motel, getting naked and masturbating in the car, the broken coffee table and then down by the river.

It was all so good and had me quite worked up as I walked in the heat and began to sweat. It was getting hot and I still had a bit of a way to go before I was back at the car park. I hadn't seen a soul while I was out here yet. I thought there would be some people out here but they must have been going to the lake or sleeping in on this Sunday morning. I undid the buttons on my blouse as I walked. Once again, I hadn't bothered with a bra or underwear, so what little breeze there was felt lovely on my naked skin and my nipples hardened immediately. By the time there were only a couple of hundred metres to go I could see the car. There were no other cars in the car park and I still hadn't seen anyone. I glanced around to be sure then slipped my shirt off completely.

I just loved the feeling of the air on my skin and the risk of getting caught was driving me wild again. I even slowed my walk to a casual stroll for the rest of the way back to the car. I stood there for a moment with the door open then pushed my pants down over my hips and stepped out of them. I folded them neatly with my shirt and placed them both on the passenger seat of my car. I stood there a little longer, enjoying the air and sun on my skin. I ran my hands over my body and then before I knew what was happening I was leaning back against the car, legs slightly spread and my fingers were slipping between my moist lips. There was nothing long-winded or dragged out about it. This was purely about having an orgasm, right here and now. It was quick, efficient and damn effective.

I then drove home in the same state I had been for most of the week, completely naked and turned on.

I spent the rest of the day naked and masturbating whenever and wherever I wanted to. It was so freeing and so exciting, especially if I happened to be near a window that could be viewed by someone on the street or a neighbour.

I had dinner alone but not in a sad way that night and before I went to bed I sent Luke a message.

"Hi, Luke. I just wanted to let you know that I found your note. I am sorry that you felt that you had to tell me in that way but I also understand. I have to admit I have trouble saying no to you too.

For what it's worth, I agree with you. It's not a relationship that is sustainable or smart for either of us. You were right, that is what I was thinking about yesterday and I am sorry if I brought the mood down. I wish you all the best for the future Luke and I too, hope you find someone who can give you what you need and is more age-appropriate.

Having said all of that, if you find yourself in the neighbourhood in the future, we are both single and you need some MILF time then don't hesitate to contact me. ;-)

I do hope I have given you some memories to keep you "entertained" over time.

Sue."

The following week was about as normal as it could be after the turmoil and the way my life had changed. I was, for better or worse, a different person now. I was open to new experiences now and for the first time since Sally was born, I was actively looking for them. I was trying to find information for people involved in exhibitionist lifestyles, not that I was having any luck. It's not like you can just ask the local librarian and even given the stunning amount of porn on the internet, which was feeding my fantasies a lot these days, it was a different story when trying to find like-minded people.

I decided to try and be a little more careful about where and when I played my games. It was fun to play but if I exposed myself to someone local who wasn't okay with it it could become a massive problem for me, not to mention Sally.

I was getting excited about having Sally home for the weekend and seeing what her camera had managed to capture of the cube experience. I knew it had the potential to be boring but at the same time, I at least knew it was going to be entertaining to see what Luke saw that day.

I spent the Friday evening preparing. I went shopping and got everything I needed to make Sally's favourite meal. I made her bedroom ready by changing the sheets and opening the window to air it out.

Saturday morning rolled around and after a quick chat with Sally to find out what time she would be home I decided to go for a walk out of town again. Sally had a meeting with their landlord this morning so she would be home around lunchtime. This meant that I had a few hours up my sleeve. I couldn't resist wearing the same outfit I had last time and thought about doing the same again but this time there were quite a few people around. Some of them had kids with them and I just couldn't risk it. One couple eyed my free-bouncing breasts and hard nipples appreciatively, both smiling at me. I made sure I stopped and chatted with them for a little while.

"It sure is warm this morning, I hope you are enjoying your walk."

The wife eyed me up and down, smiling.

"We sure are. It's going to be a hot one later, We came out early before it gets too hot for clothes."

Her husband and I both chuckled. I pointed at my breasts, my nipples were almost straining against the material now.

"It's practically too hot for clothes now as you can see, but better not scare everyone off."

Again, we all laughed but there was a strange tension building between us. The husband licked his lips and I felt a shiver run through me as he spoke.

"I certainly wouldn't complain."

I half expected his wife to be angry at him but she looked just as turned on as I was feeling right now. I felt my pussy getting quite damp when she said.

"Mmm, I wouldn't either but you're right, with kids around it can be tricky. Do you mind if we walk back to the cars with you?"

I smiled, feeling like I was being invited to something more.

"Of course not."

We began walking and the wife seemed to have come to an understanding of what I was about and introduced herself.

"I'm Mary and this is my husband Dean."

"Hi, Mary, Hi Dean. I'm Sue. Are you locals?"

"We are now. Dean just got a promotion so we have bought a house here. We have been here about a month."

"That would explain why I haven't seen you around."

Mary waved her arm, indicating the area as a whole.

"So, do you come walking here very often?"

"Actually, this is only the second time. I came here last Sunday morning and there wasn't a soul in sight for the whole walk."

"Hmm, that would have made it a bit easier then."

When I looked at her a little confused she pointed at my shirt.

"To wear less in the heat."

"Oh, yes! Much easier."

There was a pause, and then Mary, sensing an opening, pushed on.

"So, did you? Wear less, I mean."

I eyed her to make sure we were on the same page and that it was safe for me to say so. I felt again that Mary was somewhat of a kindred spirit and decided to take the chance.

"Well, yes. Yes, I did wear less. Quite a bit less actually, although I started the walk in the same clothes I have on now. By the end though, and for the drive home I wasn't wearing it at all."

It felt so hot and sexy telling someone I had just met that. They both grinned and nodded to each other.

"We do that too sometimes. It's actually why we came out here today, to see if it was somewhere we could do that. As you said though, too many families are around."

I looked around and we were now approaching the car park. There were a few cars there but there was no one in them. I looked back down the track behind us and the last family we had seen were now out of sight. I reached up and undid the buttons of my shirt. I noticed my fingers were fumbling slightly with nerves. I undid the last button and pulled the two halves apart, exposing my breasts and my rock-hard nipples. Both Mary and Dean were smiling appreciatively, admiring my actions as well as my breasts. Mary began to undo her buttons too. We were standing still on the path at this point and when she undid the last button she took her shirt right off. She then reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra. She slipped it off and handed it to her husband. She then slipped her shirt back on over her shoulders so that we were both dressed the same.

"Could you hold onto this for me please sweety?"

Dean took her bra, folded it neatly and tucked it into the waistband of his shorts as though he had done this very same thing a hundred times before.

I couldn't help but compare. I have, as I have said not the biggest breasts in the world and my nipples are a reddish-brown colour. Mary was shorter than me and of a more solid build. Her breasts were larger than mine and hung lower. I doubt Mary could get away with not wearing a bra very often at all. Her nipples were paler in colour than mine, just a slightly pinker shade than her skin but were considerably larger. They were quite engorged and stood out easily half an inch. My mouth watered just thinking about them and I found myself wanting to touch them. I managed to contain my excitement and enthusiasm though. I openly admired her breasts, just as she and Dean had mine.

"Mmm, very nice. I bet that feels a lot better."

She grinned at me as she rubbed her hands over her breasts and let her nipples flick between each finger.

"You know it does."

We began walking back to the cars and the whole time we were sneaking glances at each other. When we got back we had the happy coincidence of being parked next to each other. I opened the door of my car and started it to get the air conditioning running. I then turned back to say goodbye to Mary and Dean. Mary was looking at me with a smouldering look.

"It's so good to meet a kindred spirit, Sue. I am really glad we met."

"Yes, yes it is isn't it. Likewise Mary."

"We have a swimming pool in our backyard. Would you like to come for a swim?"

"I would love to but my daughter is coming to visit from Uni. I really am sorry, because that sounds great."

Mary smiled.

"Hey, family always comes first. It's an open invitation though."

She turned to Dean.

"Can you pass me one of those address cards please, Dean?"

She handed me the card which had their address and their phone numbers on it.

"Please don't hesitate to contact us. We honestly know practically no one around here and it's good to make a friend."

I smiled and before I knew what was happening found myself in a hug with her. The fact that we both had our shirts open and our breasts were touching was not lost on me at all. I felt a quiver run through my body that ended in a buzzing sensation in my clit.

Mary got a mischievous look on her face then.

"So, are you going to drive home the same way you did last week?"

I grinned back at her and licked my lips.

"I will if you both will."

After a cursory glance around it was like a race to see who could get naked first. There we were, all three of us stark naked in a parking lot just looking each other over like kids in a candy store. Mary had a voluptuous figure that reminded me of a Botticelli painting. She had wider hips than me and an accentuated hourglass figure. She had not a single hair on her body and I wondered if she shaved, waxed or had it professionally done. Her tan covered every square inch that was visible to me. Her pussy had smooth puffy lips that seemed to hide the rest of her pussy. I wondered how smooth her lips felt then realised I was staring, not that she seemed to mind. Dean was quite fit for a middle-aged man although he did have a little telltale sag to his skin. He too was tanned all over and very well-trimmed and maintained body hair. He wasn't completely bald like Mary but it was very neat and tidy. What impressed me the most though was just how thick his cock was. It didn't look to be ridiculously long but it certainly had more girth than I was used to seeing on a man. Did I just lick my lips? I hope I didn't, that would be embarrassing, but damn it was a tasty-looking cock. Dean eventually broke the silence.

"Well, unless we plan on getting arrested, we better get going."

We got into our cars and with a wave were on our way. I had a huge grin on my face as I drove around the edge of town towards home. I was getting wet thinking about the experience I had just had and it was all but impossible to avoid a sneaky little tease of my clit as I drove.

I loved the feeling I got from being naked and it was so nice to have someone acknowledge that it did the same for them too. I wound the window down and let the breeze blow through the car adding to the sense of being naked outside. I couldn't stop smiling as I thought about the possibilities of more adventures to come with Mary and Dean.

I was still grinning like a loon as I turned the corner into my street. I pressed the button for the garage door as I entered the driveway and that smile slid straight off my face. There was Sally's car, parked in its old place right next to where mine would go. Oh, shit! Sally is home early.

"Fuck fuck fuck."

Chapter Ten.

I swore as I pulled in. I reached for my shirt and slipped it on awkwardly. I had my pants in my hand and stepped out of the car to put them on as fast as I could. I bent over and hitched them up as fast as I could. I was just straightening up when Sally walked through the door into the garage. Our eyes locked and I know she saw the panic in mine as clearly as I saw the confusion in hers. I was fumbling with the button on my pants, my breasts still swinging freely between the open halves of my shirt. I got the button to catch and was trying to pull the shirt together as fast as I could but there was no hiding what had been going on.

"Ahh, hi, Mum. Are you right there?"

Sally had a quizzical look on her face that looked as though it was about to crack into laughter. I swear my face must have been neon red at this point. I sighed, looked down at my dishevelled state and just shook my head. I began to laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation. Here I was, a full-grown woman running around like a sneaky teenager and getting caught. Meanwhile, my daughter was the one acting more mature than me despite her obvious desire to laugh. I looked up at her, still giggling and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, this is awkward. Talk about sprung."

Sally released the laugh that had been threatening.

"Sprung bad, Mum. What were you doing?"

"Just... Look, let me get inside and a bit more comfortable and I'll tell you about it. Just don't judge your mum too harshly, okay?"

She giggled again.

"Were you driving starkers, Mum?"

"Sally, please."

She put her hands up as though saying okay, have it your way. She stepped back to let me go through the door but as I did she smacked my butt on the way through as though I was a misbehaving child.

"Naughty girl!"

She couldn't contain another giggle as I leapt in surprise.

"I'll put the kettle on while you go get changed, Mum. I thought maybe we could go out for lunch then come back and go through this together."

She held up the USB stick. I nodded, unable to say anything due to an intense embarrassment and the shock that the tingling from Sally's spanking had intensified the tingling I was already feeling in my pussy. I went upstairs as fast as I could. I shut the bedroom door and my clothes virtually fell off. I was once again naked and it felt right again. I turned and looked back over my shoulder at the mirror and saw a large red handprint on my bare ass. It sent another shiver through me. Seconds later my fingers had parted the lips of my pussy and were attacking my clit. It only took seconds, as I had been close for the last ten minutes, for my orgasm to wash over me.