Public Art Installation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, are you in there? Are you okay? Answer the door, Mum."

Oh, shit! Sally, sounded worried as she called out to me. I sat up in a hurry and looked around myself, finally taking in the reality of the room around me. I was completely naked, sticky with cum, and my clothes were spread around the room like they had been thrown off me. Which of course they had. Then I remembered Luke. Where was Luke?

Bang bang bang.

"Mum, please come to the door."

Panicked, knowing I would have some explaining to do, I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my naked body. Then I croaked out a response.

"I'm coming, Sally. Hang on."

I didn't want to face her like this. She would know instantly what had been going on but I didn't want the hotel security involved either and if she kept banging then that was bound to happen.

I opened the door and saw the look of worry on Sally's face. She came into the room and seemed to stop in her tracks. I saw her glance around the room at my clothes, the state of the bed, which I noticed at the same time had a rather large wet patch on it, then taking in the fact that I was clearly naked under the sheet wrapped around me. With each new thing she noticed, her eyebrows crept a little higher up her forehead. I was concerned they were going to disappear completely when she took a sniff and smelled the strong odour of sex in the room.

"Wow. Oh, mum. I'm sorry. This is... Well, unexpected."

I didn't know what to say. I was so embarrassed and blushing so hard that I felt like my hair would surely catch fire with the heat that was coming off my face.

"I'm so sorry to have barged in like this, Mum. You hadn't been answering your phone and you weren't answering the door. I was worried.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, Sally. I'm... Well, I'm fine. I just fell asleep and it must have been a deep sleep because I didn't hear anything."

I looked around the room and saw my phone lying on the floor next to my handbag. The little green light was flashing, letting me know that I had missed calls. I bent over to get it and felt the sheet separate from my hip, displaying my naked leg and half my butt to Sally and removing any doubt about the state of my undress. I picked up the phone, blushing even harder than I thought was possible. Sure enough, there were several missed calls from Sally and also a couple from Luke.

I placed the phone on the bedside table and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, Sally. I simply didn't hear the phone."

"It's okay, Mum. I'm sorry for intruding on a, well... A sensitive moment."

It was Sally's way of saying she could piece together pretty much exactly what had happened but that she was okay with it. I felt strangely relieved by that. She was being an adult about it when really she could very easily have been the angry child in the scenario. I was intensely grateful that that wasn't the case. She rarely had been one to behave that way but if ever there was an excuse.

I suddenly felt a cool unpleasant feeling as excess cum leaked from me and began to run down the inside of my thigh. I must have had a slightly panicked look on my face as Sally looked startled.

"Is everything alright, Mum?"

"Haha, yeah, sure, listen, I have to get in the shower, like right now."

I didn't miss the look of barely-contained laughter on Sally's face as I barged past her and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped the sheet off my naked body.

As soon as the hot water descended over my body I felt my muscles begin to ease. It felt so good that I did not want to get out. Eventually, I dragged myself from under the water and reached for the towel. As I dried myself I bent forward to dry my legs. I discovered some aches in my hamstrings that I hadn't had in a very long time. That seemed to awaken my senses to other aches and pains in my body that I had not paid attention to earlier. I was going to be sore by this time tomorrow. I dried myself and looked around for my clothes, remembering that my case and all my clothes were back out with Sally.

I stepped out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me. It was barely big enough to cover my butt as well as my boobs at the same time. I figured, though, that the dress I had worn earlier, which was now in a crumpled mess on the floor, showed nearly as much anyway. I tried to pretend that this was a completely normal thing to do as I picked up the bag with my clothes in it and headed back to the bathroom. In all honesty, it was far from the first time Sally had seen me wrapped in nothing but a towel, in fact, thinking back on it she had most likely seen me naked from time to time. The difference was that this towel was definitely smaller than the ones I had at home and she had never found me in a state where I had clearly just been fucked to within an inch of my life before.

Even I could smell the sex in the air when I returned from the bathroom. I was embarrassed by it, knowing that Sally could smell my cum. Knowing that she knew that I had been fucking in here not that long ago. I wondered what was going on in her imagination. Was she imagining me on the bed getting fucked hard and steady by some random stranger? Or did she know it was Luke? Was she right at this moment picturing Luke, naked, sweaty, pounding his cock into her mother? Was she hearing the slapping of our naked bodies? Was the scent of our combined cum helping her picture the scenario more vividly? Was it making her sick or turning her on to think of her friend fucking her mother right in this room? Why the hell was it turning me on so much to think about her being turned on by that?

Not for the first time today I wondered if something had broken in my brain. Was I having a stroke? I glanced across at Sally, almost afraid to make eye contact with her. She wasn't looking at me though. Well, not at my face anyway. She was staring at my naked legs. I watched as her eyes travelled slowly up my legs and settled on the profile of my ass. I was sure from the side-on view she had of me and the cool air I could feel there that most of my butt was probably on display. I felt nailed to the spot by her stare. I didn't dare move. All I could do was stare at her blushing face as she stared at my naked ass. What was going on here? This felt so wrong and so weird but like a lot of taboo things, it was kind of nice too, to be looked at like this. Sally continued to stare and unconsciously bit her bottom lip.

For God's sake, Sue. Get your shit together woman. Put a stop to this immediately.

Well, that's what went through my head but it was still several, very long, seconds before I could force myself to move. I turned away from her, partly to not be caught looking her in the face when she did look up and save her the embarrassment. I won't completely deny that part of it was to give her a slightly better angle to look at my ass though.

Why I decided to not go back into the bathroom to get dressed is something that I wish I could say I didn't know but the truth is my inner exhibitionist wanted to come out to play again. I pulled my jeans out of my bag and dropped the bag on the floor. I bent forward, lifting one leg up to slide it into my jeans. I knew that bending forward like this was giving Sally an almost x-rated view of my body if she chose to look.

I slid the jeans up my legs and did them up feeling the rough seam press against my slightly tender pussy. I then let the towel drop to the floor, revealing my breasts with their hard nipples. I bent forward to get my bra and shirt out of the bag, taking my time and letting my breasts sway a little. I then stood up and turning slightly towards Sally, put my bra on. I didn't look at her the whole time but I could feel her stare burning into my body. As I adjusted the bra, settling my breasts into a comfortable position, I "accidentally" brushed each nipple with my thumbs.

I slipped the shirt on over my head, then picked up the towel that I had discarded. I took it into the bathroom. I spent a few moments in there composing myself and allowing Sally to compose herself as well, while I pretended to be cleaning up my mess and getting ready to go out.

I walked back out into the room and started putting my little dress and my soaked panties into the bag I had just emptied. I then stuffed that bag into my case. I made the bed a bit neater and a little more presentable by hiding the wet stain on it with the sheets and blankets. Finally, I felt that I could look Sally in the face.

"Well, ready to head out again, Sally?"

She was still blushing and having a little trouble looking me in the eye as she stammered.

"Ah, yeah... I guess we should... Umm, okay."

It would have been comical under different circumstances. I reached out and took her hand in mine and forced her to look me in the eye.

"Sally, are we okay?"

She stared for a second as though unsure what to say. Finally, she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, Mum. We're okay, just... Well, I don't know."

I decided to grab the bull by the horns so to speak.

"You just walked into your Mum's room and discovered that she is a human being with sexual needs just like any other human being and it has short-circuited your brain temporarily?"

Sally blushed again and nodded then giggled. She shook her head as she laughed.

"Well, yeah. That about sums it up. Like most people I guess, I've just never thought about my mum in that way. It's more though, Mum. I feel like I have seen you from a stranger's perspective for the first time. I was looking at a very attractive, very sexual woman and well, to be honest, Mum. You have got it going on."

She said the last sentence in a bit of a rush and blushed even further.

"Well, I will take that as a compliment any day of the week. Thank you."

Sally giggled and it had broken the tension in the room.

"Come on. Let's go get some dinner, I'm starving."

"I bet you are."

Sally said with a wry grin on her face. We were both laughing as we strode down the hallway to the elevators. Sally shocked me by spanking my butt as we walked.

"Oh, and since when do you get around with no knickers on anyway? Or G-strings for that matter."

I laughed, although that spank made my butt and other parts tingle like crazy.

"If you must know, today has been a day of many firsts for me."

Sally smiled.

"Good for you, Mum."

The rest of the evening was wonderful. We had a lovely meal in a nice cosy restaurant and listened to the house band play some great songs as we sat there and enjoyed each other's company. We then wandered back in the direction of the hotel and Sally promised to pick me up in the morning for a coffee and breakfast before I returned home.

Chapter Six.

I had been home for just over a week and I had finally reached the point where I could get through five minutes without thinking about Luke's cock or the way I gleefully exposed myself to Luke, Sally and whoever was looking through the window of the hotel room. Not that I didn't think about those things at all. I doubt there would ever be a time when I don't think about how good it felt to slide down onto Luke's cock and have it fill me up slowly. Or remember the taste of our cum combined together, or how good his tongue felt as it caressed my folds and my clit. It would be nice to look back on that day without blushing but that knowing look on Sally's face, when she got to my motel room, would be etched into my mind for a long time yet. I know she's okay with it and has said so herself but it is kind of weird to know that your daughter knows something so intimate about you.

I was getting on with the routine of the day when my phone buzzed. There was a message from Sally. At any other time in my life, I would have opened it without a moment's hesitation. The fact that I had just been thinking about her and that most awkward situation though made me pause.

"Stop being silly."

I opened the message and tried not to dwell on the fact that speaking aloud to myself was a habit I had gotten into when I was nervous.

"Hi, Mum. I wanted to get in early and make sure you have nothing planned for the weekend after this one coming."

I didn't think I did but I checked my planner to be sure. I had been so preoccupied with thoughts of Luke and his magnificent cock lately that things had been slipping my mind.

"No, I've got no plans, Sally. Why what's up?"

"I will be getting all the footage back from the cube this weekend and I wanted to go through it with you. Sort of the last thing we can do together on the project if that's something that interests you."

"Of course it is. I would love to go through it with you."

"Great. I will see you on Saturday morning then."

It seemed almost strange to have such a normal conversation with Sally. It was nice though and I felt that if she still wanted me involved then she wasn't upset with me. I know we had resolved any weirdness on the day but a bit of time and distance had made me nervous again.

I finished doing the rest of the chores I had started and got ready for work. The whole day I had a smile on my face. Partly because of Sally's message and partly because I was thinking about riding Luke's cock, naked and in front of an audience.

I was glad I had decided to wear panties today as it seemed I was destined to spend an entire shift with a wet pussy. Luke and I had exchanged a few messages back and forth since that incredible afternoon. I was trying to be careful not to get too involved. I was under no illusions about what our relationship was but I also knew how easy it was to slip up and fall for someone we shouldn't. I didn't want anyone getting hurt by this but oh how he turned me on. He seemed to know what I needed and how I wanted to expand my horizons.

I sent Luke a message telling him that I was thinking about his cock and how I wanted it inside me with people watching us fuck. I told him that even though he wasn't here, his cock was still distracting me at work and how wet my panties were. I didn't really expect a reply from him straight away as I knew he had lectures that day so I was surprised when my phone buzzed in my pocket so soon after sending it.

"Mmm, I love the thought of your wet pussy. All glistening and dripping with your yummy cum, just waiting for me to taste you."

Oh wow. Now I wanted his tongue on me too. My pussy began tingling as I thought more about it. I was squirming now and I glanced around to make sure there was no one else around to notice what was going on.

"You have no idea how much I want that. How I want your tongue on me, inside me, tasting me. I want to taste you too. I want to taste your pre-cum as it oozes from your cock. I want your cock to fill me up and pump me full of your cum."

I was getting worked up and as much as work wasn't the right time or place for this I couldn't stop it either. I felt like a naughty teen, sneaking around and sending dirty texts at work. I was trying to focus on my work but I was also checking my phone every thirty seconds or so because I wanted a response. I had almost decided that Luke had obviously become too busy to respond and that I should just get on with my work and put the phone out of my mind when it buzzed again. I practically dived for it and almost dropped it in my rush to open it.

It took longer to open than I had expected then I realised why. Luke had sent me two images. I stared at them in disbelief. My pussy clenched and was practically salivating. The first image showed Luke, in a high-up seat in a lecture hall. Behind him was the Lecturer standing at the board and talking to the students. In between Luke and the lecturer had to have been about thirty other students, all facing away from Luke and looking at the front of the class. Standing rigid and proud from Luke's lap was his nice hard, delicious-looking cock. The view from the rest of the class would have been blocked by the back of the seat in front of him, but only just. It wouldn't have taken a genius to figure out what he was doing if they looked back at him.

It was so risky but so incredibly erotic. I thought about sitting in his lap in that lecture hall with all those people around and letting his cock slide up into me while everyone around us was oblivious to the fact that we were fucking right there. The thought alone was almost enough to make me cum.

The next photo was a much closer one of his cock and it showed every detail including the large drop of pre-cum that had formed at its tip. I wanted it all in my mouth so much right now that my jaw almost ached from the need for it.

My phone buzzed again.

"These lectures can be so damn boring but you make them a lot easier to take. I hope your pussy is nice and wet. I want to see it."

Was he really saying "send nudes"? It felt like it. Why didn't that turn me off? Why was it so damn exciting to be thinking of actually doing it? Surely that would be a silly thing to do. I mean, we're taught that you can practically guarantee they are going to end up online if you do. That kind of exposure would be madness if they could work out who it was in the picture. But if they couldn't... 

"Don't be stupid, Sue."

I mean, if there's no face in it, how would anyone know?

"What are you doing, Sue?"

Without even being conscious of making the decision I was on my way to the toilets. There was a part of me that wanted to do it here and now where the risk of being caught was much higher but that tiny part of my brain that was still functioning properly judged the risk to be just too high.

I entered the stalls and glanced around to make sure I was on my own. I locked the door, pulled my pants down and sat on the edge of the seat. I spread my legs as wide as I could with my pants around my calves and started taking photos. The first didn't show much, so I used my other hand to spread my lips apart. The next one showed my finger sliding over my clit. The next had my finger inside me. The next showed a string of my cum stretching from my pussy to my now removed finger and the final one showed my finger in my mouth. I didn't even think about it as I sent them all to him and then got on with the business of making myself cum.

I thought again of fucking Luke in the auditorium but this time everyone had stopped to watch as I rode his cock to a mighty orgasm. In my mind, I had stripped naked and they could all see my tits bouncing wildly, my nipples hard as rocks, the juices coating Luke's cock and the squelching sounds of our wet fuck.

It didn't take long for me to cum at all. In fact, I probably spent longer calming back down to normal than it took for me to reach my orgasm.

I cleaned myself up and redressed. I put my phone back in my pocket where I vowed to ignore it for the rest of the day until I got home, even though I knew this was a lie to myself. I then washed my hands, splashed some water on my face to try and get some of the heat out of it and headed back to work.

I managed to ignore my phone for a while, if not the remainder of the day. I even managed to avoid destroying another pair of underwear until I got... Well, almost home. I know I should have waited to get home before calling Luke but I just couldn't wait. I was so worked up that I just had to have as much of him as I could. I was trying to concentrate on driving but all I could think about was Luke fucking me and the fantasy of him fucking me in front of an audience that had been playing through my mind all day.

"Well hello there, sexy lady."

His voice practically poured out of the speakers. Mmm, fuck, I was so turned on.

"Hello, my stud. I wish you were here to fuck me right now."

"Mmm, straight to the point, just the way I like it. I would happily fulfil your desires. Where are you?"

"I'm driving home from work right now, so that might be a bit tricky."

1...45678...13