Public Group Sex in the Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still working Matt's massive monster in and out of my mouth with my right hand, I drop my left hand between my legs and guide my fingers toward the source of my heat, but before they can even make contact, a hot, wet dribble of pussy juice drips across my fingers and I smile in my head, thinking to myself that I'm probably leaving a puddle there in the alley.

My fingers finally make contact with my clit and I let out whimper around Matt's hard on. Sliding them around my swollen cunt lips to get them slick, I slide them as deeply as I can into my wet hole. With more moaning, I take the cock out of my mouth in order to catch a ragged, gasping breath. Then, inhaling Matt's cock back in place, I add a third finger to my swampy center. I keep up this pace for a minute or two, now and then becoming aware of the flash of my cell phone, now back in Conner's control. Cock working in and out of my mouth, fingers slipping over my clit and in, out and around my cunt, I look to my left and see Conner, his ragged breathing now normal and his pending orgasm postponed. He has that look on his face of the little boy who is GIVEN the puppy and then has it run away.

Easing my fingers out of my hungry sex, I wrap them once again around Conner's still spit-slick cock, the juices coating them mixing with the saliva left from earlier as I begin stroking Conner in the same motion as my mouth on Matt. After a few minutes I switch, still stroking Matt with my fist, but engulfing Conner's cock in the warm wetness of my mouth.

Immediately I taste the incredible combination of Conner's pre-cum mingled with spit and my own tangy taste transferred from my fingers. I know right away I want more of that flavor, and a more intense concentration of it. I also know there's only one way I'll get it. This realization causes me to think back to the day my Baby gave me this Mission...

"But what if I'm giving head and it's not enough? What if I want more?" I had asked after he had explained the Mission.

I liked his answer, "Then go ahead and do it. Do whatever you want as long as you get the pictures. The mission is to give head to a random guy and bring me the pictures. If you feel like doing more, then that's on you. Go for it."

Go for it he'd said, and I can't deny how badly my empty pussy is aching right now for a big fat cock, preferably my Baby's. It's been almost two months. Well he's not here, but, there are TWO others here to choose from. Thinking of my next move, I realize, Hell, I don't even HAVE to choose. I can have BOTH!

Straightening my legs but staying bent over at the waist, I keep Matt's cock moving in and out of my mouth and continue stroking Conner's in my left hand. Then I begin rotating my body until I am facing away from Conner and his big dick is between my legs. Using my hand, and moving my hips, I try to guide him into my ready pussy.

Instead, Conner seems to resist. "You said no fucking..."

Beginning to squat back down, only because I know he'll stop me, I say, "Well, if you don't want to..."

Conner's hands shoot out and grab onto my hips, pulling me back and upwards. Then without hesitation I feel the spongy head of his erection wedge its way into my opening, and with one great push, its entire length plunges into the depths of my overheated, soggy box.

My extreme excitement and wetness allows Conner's oversized prick to glide right in balls deep and until it can go no further. Conner grunts and I whimper, unable to keep Matt's meat in my mouth for fear of hyperventilating. Conner begins to withdraw until only the head of his cock remains inside me. Then he slams his full length forward, and back out. He repeats the move. Then again. And again. And again.

On about the 5th stroke, my legs buckle, my body shakes, and I have an earthquake of an orgasm, my body convulses and juices from my drenched cunt gush out around Conner's cock, wetting my inner thighs, the fronts of Conner's shins, and the tops of his Converse shoes.

After a few seconds to recover, I realize Conner has stopped moving, so I look back over my shoulder at him and growl, "Fuck me! Hard!"

Then putting Matt's oversized cock back in my mouth, I let the momentum of Conner's pounding motion guide my throat back and forth over Matt's prodigious dick, the wet sounds of Conner's hips slapping against my ass providing the only sound, other than an occasional grunt or groan from the boys, and the slurping sounds of my mouth over Matt's cock.

The fucking continues until I am sure every last inch of Conner's fuck pole is coated in my scent, from the tip to the bottom of his huge, hairless ball sack. Without warning, I pull free of both men, calling out, "Switch." Then I turn and present Matt with my perfect pear-shaped ass, and find myself facing Conner's glistening erection, slick with my wetness from his previous pounding.

Sure at any moment that I'll feel myself full to near tearing by the intrusion of Matt's beer bottle thick manhood, I'm pleasantly surprised and almost relieved when instead I feel the tip of his tongue tentatively caress my swollen clit.

Hearing my moan of approval, Matt works his tongue more forcefully back and forth across the shiny pink nubbin, occasionally straying to lick the length of my cunt and even across my puckered asshole, before returning to its primary target, marked by that little silver ring.

Fully enjoying the sensation, I return my attention to Conner's cock and the taste what awaits me there. I wrap my hand around the root of his shaft and point it toward the sky. Leaning in closer, I draw one of his plum-sized balls into my mouth. Suckling gently, I find exactly what I want, the combined flavor of my pussy, Conner's leaked essence, and the faint hint of the sweat of his exertion all swirled together on my tongue. I suck it all in, and when that testicle loses its taste I quickly switch to the other and lick it clean, all the while slowly stroking his dick.

Having finished polishing my clit, and not to be forgotten, Matt moves up to my cunt, alternating between sucking my engorged lips into his mouth, and pushing his tongue as far as it can reach inside me. The feeling is incredible and I hope he's preparing me for what I know is coming. With giddy anticipation, and yes, a little fear, I'm just waiting for Matt to push his fat phallus inside me. But before he does, I experience another sensation. Matt's tongue is still swirling and invading, but this time his target is my asshole. Using his hands he pulls my ass cheeks wide, giving him easy access. And after 2 or 3 broad swipes, he draws his tongue into a firm penis-like shape and guides it as deep as he can into my rear entrance.

Enjoying the musky taste there, Matt begins slowly and deeply fucking my crinkled pink pucker with the entire length of his slick, wet tongue. The incredible feeling of Matt tongue-fucking my asshole causes me to release Conner's scrotum from my sucking grip.

As Matt adds flicking my clit with his finger to his tonguing of my ass, my level of ecstasy is building, and I begin trying to think of something to hasten my next orgasm along. Adjusting my grip on Conner's rod, I bring it from pointing straight up at the sky to pointing directly at my mouth. Then opening wide, I swallow his cock until his balls touch my chin and the head passes into my throat, letting me taste the full concentration of our mixed flavors there. And rather than bobbing my head and moving his cock in and out, I continue to suck it like men, and often women, do to my nipples until nearly all of my juices are gone from it, and most of what I taste is exuding now from the tip of Conner's cock.

With one final plunge and withdrawal, Matt's tongue leaves my ass, and when his hands go from spreading my cheeks to gripping my hips, I know exactly what he plans to do next.

Hoping to help, and wanting him inside me quickly, I reach back between my legs and fumble to find his penis. Finding it, I wrap my hand again around its formidable width and guide the head to the opening of my pussy, my movements showing him the best angle for entry. I feel the head of his dick flush against my cunt and I feel Matt begin to push. Meeting resistance, he pushes harder and we are both rewarded with the slightest bit of movement forward by his cock head into the tightness of my hole.

Pushing again has no results though, so instead Matt backs out to the starting point and pushes again, this time getting a little deeper than before. The head is so bulbous and thick that the intrusion borders between pleasure and pain and my cunt is stretched more than ever before.

On the 3rd try Matt manages to work almost half his massive cock head inside before backing out. All the while, I continue slowly servicing Conner's needs, having returned to the more conventional cock sucking technique of moving my mouth up and down his length with my hand following behind.

On his 4th attempt, Matt thinks he's finally going to get in, but just before my pussy stretches to accommodate the widest part of the head of his probing prick, I reach back and tap his hip, urging him to back up. Reluctantly he complies. Pulling back, he gives me a few seconds to recover, while he rubs his prick up and down my slit, collecting lubrication for the next attempt.

With my hand still on Matt's hip, I pull him forward urging him to try again. He obliges. Pushing slowly and steadily forward he reaches the same point as before. My breathing is short and ragged. I'm almost panting, either through my nose or through my mouth, around the cock lodged there. But sensing no hesitancy from me, Matt gives a final push and with a sudden surge forward he feels the resistance give way as the tightness of my cunt envelopes the whole head of his cock.

As it happens I let out a scream of pleasure and release so loud that if my mouth wasn't stuffed full of cock, the entire inside of the bar would have heard it, even though the thick brick walls. Still, as best I can, I glance up and down the alleyway, certain that someone must have heard my cry.

Thinking the "hard" part over, I wait impatiently for Matt to begin plumbing my depths with his powerful prick while I continue to service Conner with my mouth, but on his first push I realize the shaft of his dick is as thick as the head and it isn't going to go easy, so Matt resorts to the same method that gained him entry, pushing forward a fraction then withdrawing nearly completely, then pushing forward a little further until finally his balls are resting against my clit, the head of his cock crowding my cervix, and I feel like someone has in fact pushed a beer bottle up my cunt (And I would know!).

Leaning over my back to whisper in my ear, Matt says, "I'll be gentle."

To which I reply, "You damn well better not be!"

Despite my warning, Matt's first few strokes are slow and tentative but deep, allowing me to adjust to his massive size and allowing my wetness to lubricate his passage. But after a half dozen such strokes he begins to pick up the pace and ferocity of his fucking, until the power of his thrusts and the advantage of his height nearly lifts me off my feet each times his balls hit my clit, and his cock hits the bottom of my cunt.

Matt knows how to fuck! That, combined with having a nice big dick to suck has me heading for another orgasm, maybe even bigger than the last one. In fact, as I feel it building rapidly in my belly, I can tell Conner is almost there as well, and I think to myself how perfect it would be if Conner filled my mouth with his load at the same time I came all over Matt's big dick.

"Hey guys! Why didn't you tell anyone you were leav... WHOA!!"

All action stops at the sound of this new voice, and so do all my thoughts of orgasms, or timing, or perfection. Taking the cock out of my mouth, but unable to stand up unless Matt removes his dick from its snug confines, which he seems loathe to do, I look toward the new arrival and see yet a 3rd frat rat, wondering to myself how many guys they told. But the reaction of my two partners in crime lets me know they were not expecting this dude.

Matt speaks first. Still unwilling to give up the fucking he had been enjoying just a second before, he continues with little, almost imperceptible thrusts in and out. For my part, I push back, letting him know I'm not afraid to keep going. "Shhhh, quiet the fuck down, Tony. What the fuck are you doing out here?"

For his part, Tony stutters and stammers, trying to get a better look at the action, and still stunned by the sight of two of his best friends tag teaming some hot blonde in the alley behind their favorite bar. "I, uh... You guys left and I just came to look for ya. Figured you were lighting one up, or maybe you were heading somewhere else, but damn!"

Conner came back with, "What, you couldn't go 20 minutes without us?" and gave a friendly chuckle, setting everyone at ease.

Eager to get back to the business at hand, Matt takes control. No longer trying to hide his actions, he begins fucking me with long, full, slow, deliberate strokes, daring anyone to say anything. When no one does, he leans forward, grabs me authoritatively by the ponytail and guides my mouth back down onto Conner's hard on. Then turning to Tony, he tosses him my cell phone which, until now, I had completely forgotten, although I could recall a flash going off now and then.

"Here," Matt said, "Make yourself useful. Take pictures, and for Christ's sake be quiet!"

Within a minute things are back to the way they were before Tony's interruption. Matt is once again lifting my feet off the ground with his powerful cervix bumping thrusts and I am again only minutes from having Conner fill my mouth his salty-sweet, sticky cum.

But out of nowhere, Conner calls out quietly, "Tony. Hey Tony, come over here and take my place." and takes his penis out of my mouth. Of course none of this phases Matt. He just keeps slamming into me like a jackhammer. Thank God!

Tony answers, "Nah, man. That's alright, I'm good."

"C'mon, Dude. I need a rest, and Kat doesn't mind. Do ya Kat?"

Not caring at this point WHOSE cock it is as long as I'm sucking one, but at the same time wondering why Conner wants a break when he is obviously so close to getting off, I look at Tony and urge, "C'mere sexy and give me something to hang on to before your buddy here fucks me into orbit!"

Seeing that Conner has already moved aside and that arguing seems to be useless, Tony sighs, tosses the phone to Conner, and moves to take his spot. With Tony now in place, I concentrate on his zipper, then his dick, which is no easy task with Matt intent on fucking a hole all the way through me. God he's good! But finally I get Tony's hard on free of his shorts and immediately I know why he was reluctant to take Conner's place. It's not because he is less well-endowed than his buddy Conner, or even less experienced. In fact the exact opposite is true. He is TOO experienced. Or at least too RECENTLY experienced with too little time to clean up afterward.

From the first look, and from the first drift of aroma from Tony's newly revealed cock, I can tell that he'd had sex earlier. Probably right before his brothers arrived to pick him up. And with no time to shower he had simply stuffed his prick, still slick with his own ejaculate and some co-ed's cum, back into his boxer briefs and run off to meet his mates, never imagining he'd end up in an alley later gangbanging some girl whose name he hadn't quite caught.

But he underestimates me. Not only am I not repulsed by the pungent, still damp evidence of his earlier sexual escapade, but the smell, and especially the taste of it, excites me even more! The taste of the girl on his dick is tangy and tart, and I wish I could taste it straight from her pussy, wondering what she looks like. Mixed in is a salty, thick, and musky taste from his spunk, and together they make a flavor I can't get enough of.

Catching Tony's attention, despite his best efforts not to make eye contact, I remove his meat from my mouth and huskily ask, "Yummy. Who was she?"

Giving him a wink, and not waiting for an answer, I go back to sucking his dick and pumping it with my fist. Judging from his labored breathing and his already jerky motions, after only a couple minutes, I know Tony won't last much longer, even as his pal Matt is still practically turning me inside out with his constant deep strokes. In fact, within a minute, Tony makes that sharp inhalation with no exhale that always lets me know when a guy is about to let loose. Jacking and sucking his cock even faster, I wait for that first blast to coat my tongue, not sure which is making me hotter, anticipating Tony's orgasm, wondering how much there will be and if he'll cum buckets the way I like, or the steady, demanding thrashing that Matt is giving my pussy.

Finally, Tony's load erupts, with the first two shots hitting the back of my throat. The 3rd and 4th are caught by my tongue, and the final spurt, lured out by a gentle sucking, dribbles down my chin and joins the puddle at my feet that my pussy made earlier. Tony finally exhales, his knees weak and his hands shaky. He looks down at me as his now flaccid dick flops out of my mouth. He tucks it back into his damp underwear and mutters, "Wow! Cool, thanks." Then he ambles off down the alleyway in a state of happy shock. This is definitely his day.

Looking over at Conner to see if he might be ready to get back in the game, I catch the tail end of a silent conversation between him and Matt, and when Conner sees me looking he stops, leaving me more than a little curious, but not for long.

Just then Matt takes hold of my ponytail again and pulls me upright, keeping his cock completely lodged in my folds. Pulling my head back to his and pushing his hand up under the front of my shirt, he simultaneously bites at my neck and pinches a nipple, growling, "Now, didn't you say something about not wanting it gentle? Come help me out here, Conner."

And all I could think was, "Oh God, finally..."

Conner approaches directly in front of me. And as Matt bites again at my neck from behind, Conner bites the other side from the front, while he lifts my tank top up over my head and drops it carelessly to the alley floor, for the first time exposing my big, firm tits to the chill night air.

Conner rubs his finger over my clit ring and bites firmly at the nipple not being pinched by Matt. Both actions are a welcome addition to the still steady, but now less intense stroking of Matt's cock in my cunt. If this keeps up, I know my orgasm is only minutes away. But it doesn't keep up, and once again using my ponytail for leverage, Matt turns us both to face the back wall of the building and moves us forward until my upper torso presses against it, and the rough bricks brush against my sensitive nipples. He then resumes his tireless motion, once again pushing tip to root in and out of my swollen and now tortured sex.

This man is a pussy Terminator! No longer tentative, gentle, or reserved, and with the wall to give him counter pressure, Matt now plows in and out roughly, and as deeply and savagely as he can. Each thrust stopping only when his cock head meets my battered cervix. It feels incredible; pleasure almost to the point of pain. But even this doesn't last long enough.

Suddenly Matt completely withdraws and spins me around to face him. Closing the distance between us, he wraps his left hand around my throat and squeezes while pressing his full weight against me. I can feel his chest heaving from his previous exertion, and I find myself wheezing from the choking of his hand at my neck.

Stooping slightly, Matt uses his right hand to lift my left leg up and wrap it around his waist, whispering in my ear, "Keep it there."