Public Pool Indecency

Story Info
An ultra thick teen cutie has a swimsuit malfunction.
3.9k words
4.12
48.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

Chapter 1: A Bit Too Snug

It was the hottest day of the year. A record shattering 101°. I was sitting alone at home, literally baking in the heat. Our air conditioner was acting up, and a repair man was supposed to come after the weekend was over. It was Friday. My parents were away on a business trip, and in the middle of summer, all my friends had plans. My name is Nao. I'm 18 years old, and I do terribly in extreme heat. It's like my brain stops functioning. I don't exactly have a "fit" body type, either. I weigh at about 220lbs. My breasts are simply massive, about FF in size. My belly is always swollen, sticking lewdly out of the bottom of my shirt. My ass is huge. It's so hard to get it into pants everyday.

I usually hated my body. It doesn't make summer any easier. Besides, the heat does something else to me. I get extremely horny in 90° plus weather. I don't understand it. My fat body does get me some naughty attention sometimes. That's when I don't mind it. I debated going to my room, and playing with myself. It was way too hot, but my pussy started throbbing. I remembered that the public pool was open today. That might be a great way to cool off. Ignoring the heat in my crotch. I went to my room, and looked for a swimsuit.

I had but one. It was a blue one piece. I could tell it was too small right away. But I had nothing else, so it would have to do. I stripped, and tried my best to squeeze into the miniscule suit. It was a struggle to say the least. When I finally got into it, every plump curve was being strangled. My tits bulged, my belly jiggled with every small movement, and my ass was devouring the suit. I had to keep undoing the wedgie.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a slut, in every sense of the word. Not to mention, my pussy was now gushing, and leaking down my juicy thighs. I had to rub my fat crotch every now and then to ease the ache. I could either stay home, make my pussy squirt, and die from heat stroke. Or I could buckle down, ignore my needy cunt, and go swimming. I decided the latter would be a bit more preferable. Besides, what could happen?

Chapter 2: Naughty Wedgie

I was walking down the street, on my way to the pool. As hot as it was, there were plenty of people out and about. I was blushing hard as I made my way there in such an indecent outfit. I walked past a construction site, where a bunch of grizzled, tan, buff men were working hard in the burning sun. As I walked past, I couldn't help but stare. One of them caught me, and whistled.

"Hot damn, look at that piece of meat!" This got the attention of a few more, and they all cat called, hooting and hollering at my obscene appearance. I waved shyly, and giggled a bit. I admit I liked the attention. Besides, I loved guys like that. Older, daring. Daddy types. They made my pussy throb like nothing else. Except for maybe the intense heat. I hurried past as they called after me, saying all the lewd things they'd love to do to me, shamelessly.

My pussy was begging to be played with, but I couldn't very well do that in public. That would make me a very naughty girl. Although the idea did make me more excited. I finally got to the pool. Not before drawing even more stares from all kinds of men. I made my way through the gate, and kids my age ran past me. One jerk smacked me right on the ass, and I yelped. Before I could turn around and yell, they were gone. I blushed even harder than I already was.

My tight swimsuit was hugging every plump, jiggling piece of meat on my body. I now had an obvious camel toe. And now, my fat ass was eating up the back of the suit. It looked very lewd. I tried fixing it, but being in public made it harder. Also, not being able to see it made it difficult. I scurried over to a tool shed, and hid behind it. There I could try to fix my wedgie. I tried tugging it out, but my booty was so big, and sweaty, it stuck inside my cheeks like glue.

"Oh my. That looks like a problem. I'd be happy to help, if you'd like." I cried out in alarm.

"Kyaa!" I spun around, and standing there was a bronze god. He towered over me. He was the single most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He was built like a truck, rippling muscles, broad shoulders. A movie star face. I found myself blushing incredibly hard. But that was before I looked down and saw his speedo. He was packing some serious meat in there. My mouth started watering.

"Hello? Anyone home?" He waved in front of my face. I snapped back to reality, and gasped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, mister. What were you saying?" My heart was beating out of my chest. He laughed, and smiled a killer smile.

"Haha. Oh, that's alright, sweetie. I was just offering to help with that little wardrobe malfunction you got there." He pointed at my bulging ass that still had a wedgie deep inside it. I giggled, and bit my plump bottom lip.

"Oh, really? That would be so nice of you!" I spun around, and popped my giant booty out for him. He knelt down, and his face was inches from my ass. He pinched both sides of the suit inside my booty cleavage. He tugged them back, and snapped them, making them smack hard on my poor booty. It jiggled like jelly.

"AHN! Ouchies. That kinda hurt, mister. But I like a good smack on my ass every now and then, so it's okay." I giggled sweetly, and sucked on my pinky.

"Oh, is that so? Well I can imagine why. What with it being so fat, plump, and sexy. I mean, just look at this thing! What a powerhouse booty." He then gave my bum a firm smack. This made it jiggle outrageously. I gasped, and moaned like a bitch in heat. Which is exactly what I was.

"I'm very glad I ran into such a fat, obscene girl! I wonder if you came here hoping something like this would happen. But if you wanted to get assaulted, you definitely dressed the part. You look delicious enough, too."

"HAAAAHN! Daddy, no! My big booty is really weak! And you have it all wrong! I'm not a naughty girl, promise!" He pursed his lips, and laughed. He then took a handful of my meaty butt in his big, strong hand. He groped it, massaged it, and treated it much more nicely. My legs shook, and my pussy gushed more down my legs. He saw this, and rubbed two fingers right into my fat, soaked pussy.

"MMM! AAAHN! Daddy, I have to thank you for helping me out with that naughty wedgie. And for saying such naughty things. Sit down, please. Let me service you." He complied, sitting down on a nearby chair, opening his legs. I crept closer, very happy with myself in deciding to come here. But I wasn't about to cool off. It was about to get a whole lot hotter.

Chapter 3: Public Pool Indecency

I was on my hands and knees, crawling towards the fat bulge. My new, temporary daddy was looking down on me, and that made me blush hard. I got in between his legs, and pulled the speedo to the side. A huge, yummy looking cock sprung out. Easily a whole foot long. I stared in awe at the size. He laughed at me being so obviously impressed.

"So, you like them big, huh? I thought you might. You look like a girl who can handle a really huge dick." I looked up and moaned.

"MMM! That's right, daddy. I'm a total size queen. I love playing with giant fuck poles just like this!" To prove it, I gripped the thick base with one hand. I squeezed it and veins bulged out. This sight nearly made me cum.

"HAAAHN! Fuck, daddy. It's so manly! I love it." I pointed the tip at my mouth, and ate it right up. I started suckling the tip like a piece of hard candy. He immediately started twitching.

"OH! Goddamn, you really are a slut. Well, big slutty girls like you deserve huge cocks. So please, do whatever you like to it." I giggled at being called a slut. Then, I started sucking harder. I slurped loudly on his fat tip, and slowly edged my way down his long, thick shaft. I put both hands behind my back, and started gobbling him up no handed. He tensed up, and praised my skills.

"Fuck! You are a very talented cocksucker aren't you? Damn, girl!" I loved being praised. I then easily deepthroated his delicious dick. I had no gag reflex, so this was a simple act. I churned my head all over him. My tongue swirled and danced on his cock. He groaned loudly, carressing my head as I gave him prostitute level service.

"OOOH SHIT! What's your name, princess? He was breathing heavily, so I decided to give him a break. I slid off his cock, and gripped the soaked meat in my hand. I gently stroked it up and down.

"My name is Nao, daddy. Thank you so much for giving me such a delicious sausage to eat. Teehee!" My adorable personality, and my teasing strokes made him jump up suddenly. I got scared, thinking maybe I shouldn't have teased him. His face softened, though, and he smiled.

"Well Nao, you treated my cock so nicely, I feel like I have to return the favor. Come with me, into the shed. There's a mattress in there. Since you're such a fat, meaty thing, we'll need a lot of room." Normally, I would have gotten mad at being called fat. But my pussy was not complaining at such a rude comment. Plus, I know it was a compliment.

"But daddy, won't we get in trouble?" I looked around the corner at the lifeguards, and many swimming people. He laughed, and patted my head.

"Not to worry, sweetie. I'm actually a lifeguard here. I have a key, and nobody will bother us. Now, I know you need some attention down there. So, I'll gladly take you back to my place if you're too nervous." I felt my pussy impatiently throb.

"No, daddy! I can't wait. I don't mind being naughty in public. Please take care of me." He smiled a big, broad smile.

"Atta girl! You know what you want, and when you want it, huh? I like that. Okay then. Follow me." I did, and walked into the shed behind him. I had no idea the level of pleasure that was waiting for me.

Chapter 4: Tool Shed of Lust

He shut the door, and immediately grabbed my face and deeply french kissed me. I squealed in surprise as his tongue invading my mouth and wrestled my own. He pulled away from me, and I gasped. I was already breathing heavily. He then sweetly smooched my chubby cheek.

"Sorry, Nao. I just really wanted to kiss those plump lips. Hope I didn't scare you." I loved how sweet he was.

"That's okay, daddy. I loved it." He guided me over to the mattress, and sat me down. He sat behind me, and started groping my huge tits. I cried out as his strong hands kneaded them.

"Wow. These are some megaton tits you have here. I can't help but squeeze them. And my hands sink right in! These are cow tits, pure and simple." I was at his mercy. He squeezed my gigantic breasts so firmly. I whimpered as he played with them.

"AHHN! HAAHN! KYAAH! DADDY! That feels so good! My titties feel like they're melting in your hands! MMM!" He pulled my shoulder straps to the side, and pulled the suit holding in my tits down. They exploded out, and bounced cartoonishly. I squealed loudly, not worried about my voice since it was so loud outside already. He gripped both heavy milk jugs in both hands, and began squeezing again. My nipples grew hard, and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"My my. These are some seriously lewd boobies, young lady. I'm gonna have to really give them a good squeezing, aren't I?" He did just that, and played with them mercilessly. I couldn't stand how good he was at this. Between panting and mewling, I looked back at him.

"Daddy? My nipples are even more lewd. I think you'll have to teach them a lesson." He nodded, agreeing with me. He got up, and walked around to my front. He sat back down, and pinched my nipples between his fingers, making me gasp.

"HYAAAHN!" I raised my arms over my head, and let him go to work on my titties. He sucked a juicy, fat nipple into his mouth, and greedily slurped it. He pulled back and forth on it, stretching my helpless titty. He let it go and let it jiggle free. He did the same to the other, and gave my fat tits the treatment they deserved. After a while of this, he ordered me to stand up.

"Let's get this little swimsuit off, baby girl." He gripped where the suit was clinging just under my tits. He pulled it off slowly, revealing my chubby belly. He groaned at how obscene it looked. He continued pulling until my fat pussy was revealed. It looked so horny from my standing position. Like it was starving for dick. It gushed profusely down my trembling thighs.

"Lie down, princess. Daddy is gonna eat you up. Would you like that?" I nodded excitedly.

"Uh huh! Please gobble me up, daddy! I know I've been bad, so please punish my naughty little fat pussy!" He grinned and as I lied down, he started with my tummy. He held firmly at my sides and started licking and kissing my tubby belly. I giggled like a slut, as his treatment tickled greatly.

"AHN! TEEHEE! DADDY NOT MY BELLY! AAHHNN!" I squealed as he nuzzled all over my belly, smooching it sweetly. Then he held my ankles, and pushed them apart. He was staring right into my crotch. It was so very fat and pink. It was drooling uncontrollably out of the meaty pink folds. My clit was swollen so much that it looked like it might jump off. He saw how badly it needed attention and wasted no time.

He dove in, and started eating my plump, juicy cunt right away. I gasped out loud, and my eyes rolled back as he started slurping up my drooling hole. He made sure to hold my legs apart, as it felt so good I instinctually tried to close them. But daddy was strong. He kept my legs open as he devoured my sloppy, wet pussy and made me scream in ecstasy. He wriggled his tongue inside my tight hole and slurped up my clit. I've never been eaten so well before. My pussy was getting slurped up, and all I could do was lie there and take it. I felt an orgasm coming.

"HNNNNNNGGG DADDY I'M GONNA SQUIRT!" I cried out as he ate, but he only took it further. He stood over me, and trapped one of my legs behind his own. He held my other leg with his other hand. With his free hand, he inserted two fingers into my throbbing pussy and fucked it with such intensity. He found my G-spot and worked it, and I screamed, squirting violently.

"OOOOUUUUUU FUCK! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" He fucked every last ounce of my orgasm out until he released me, and I collapsed in a heaving, sweaty heap. My legs continually shook. He looked down at his work, nodding in satisfaction.

"That's a good girl. You came hard, and even squirt. You have a prime BBW pussy on you. Tastes delicious. But we're not done. I know what you really want. And daddy is gonna provide. I'll give you a moment to collect yourself, my fat little slutty princess." He knelt down, and kissed my cheek again. I lied there, and caught my breath, knowing an even greater orgasm would be coming soon.

Chapter 5: Creampie At The Pool

As I lie there panting like an animal, I saw him looming over me. I got a bit scared, but much more excited. I instinctually opened my legs, without saying anything. I wanted him to pound me, and he knew. However, he shook his head and spun his finger around.

"No, no. Daddy wants you on your hands and knees like the bitch in heat that you are. Then I want you to shake that ass and show me how much you want this cock. It's one thing to have such a fat, delectable booty, but another to know how to use it. I wanna see how much of a slut you really are. Can you do that for daddy?"

I felt a throbbing between my legs, at being ordered what to do. It also helped that doggy was my favorite position. I nodded, and smiled sweetly.

"Yes, daddy. I'll do whatever you say, as long as you split me in half." I shakily get on all fours. My ass sticks out in his direction, and I arch my back. I spread my legs apart, and my pussy is fully revealed. My tight asshole being on full display is the most embarrassing part, but I still love how he stares. I start wiggling my hips from side to side. My butt begins to jiggle, and my pussy starts leaking.

I feel him devouring me with his eyes. My cellulite covered ass starts bouncing as I twerk for my new daddy. I manage to get into a rhythm that makes my butt start clapping. I've never actually tried twerking, but I feel like I'm doing a good job. I look back, and see that I'm right. His cock is sticking straight up, and twitching as he watches.

"What a show you're putting on for daddy. You must really need this dick. Is that it? Do you need daddy to fuck you silly?" I continue twerking, and moan.

"Yes, daddy! Please! I need it bad! My pussy is so hungry!" I can't hide how horny I am for his dick. If he would only stick it in...

"Aww you poor thing. I'm sorry for making you wait. Let daddy take care of the throbbing in your fat little cunt." He kneels behind me, and his thick cock flops into my meaty ass cleavage. It fits snugly in between my bulbous cheeks. He slides it back and forth against my asshole. I cry out in need.

"AHHN! DADDY!" I twerk my huge ass with his meat trapped between my velvety cheeks. I beg him to do me. I really can't take anymore teasing. He smacks my fat tush, and laughs. He pulls back, lines up his tip with my waiting entrance, and pokes inside. He slowly slides into me, and I nearly collapse. I keep steady however, and scream into the mattress as he glides in all the way to his base.

He groans loudly, and holds onto bogh my wide hips. He stays wedged deep inside for a painfully long time, and starts rolling his own hips around. He spreads my tight hole all around, and I squeeze him tightly. He playfully jiggles my thick booty as he does this, and I feel like I'm going crazy.

"OOHH FUCK THAT'S TIGHT! Damn girl, you have an impeccable little snatch. But I knew you would. Ready for the pounding of a lifetime?" Before I can even think of a response, he slowly pulls out all the way to the tip, and then slams into me. I squeal so loudly, I actually think someone outside might hear. Not that I care. He finally starts giving it to me, in the form of long, hard strokes.

He pounds in and out of me, and I instantly cum hard on his dick. He feels it, but doesn't give my pussy a chance to relax. He only thrusts back and forth harder and harder. He holds onto my hips tightly, and pumps the shit out of me. My toes curl as he rams my cockstarved twat. I can only mewl like a barn animal as I get deeply hammered.

"Ooooh fuck yes! Such a tight, fat pussy you have! It's coiling around my dick. I'm gonna make this pussy mine, and mold it in the shape of my cock, okay?" He lifts my legs up, still connected to me, and really lets me have it. I scream in pleasure as he handles me like a pro. I use my pussy muscles to squeeze the shit out of his dick gliding effortlessly in and out of it. He notices this, and laughs.

"Oh, are we trying to make daddy cum? I'm sorry to say that it'll take more than that, princess. You obviously have never been properly fucked like this." He pulls out, and drops me. I immediately rub my thick thighs together, fingering my pussy which already misses being split. He grabs both my legs, and pushes them apart. He plunges face first into my cunt, and starts sloppily eating me again. I can't believe he would do that!

I go limp at the insane level of pleasure I'm receiving. He pulls my heavy body closer to him, and I barely react to how strong he is. He rams his dick right back into my pussy, and starts fucking me wildly. I move my arms forward, and squeeze my huge bouncing tits together with them. He releases my legs, just to grab my hands, and pull them towards him. The sight of my massive jugs perfectly level, and jiggling so intensely makes him shift into maximum overdrive.

He pistons faster and faster. He looks like he's finally about to cum, and I make sure to squeeze every last drop out of him. He groans loudly, and shoots his load right into me. My fertile womb is coated in his seed. He doesn't even try to pull out. I squeal obe last time as he inseminates me. He empties inside me, and collapses beside me. I cuddle him, and kiss him all over his handsome face. He laughs, and pets my face.

12