Publius Octavius Ch 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now we were ready to return home. It was mid-day and I presumed my slave had not been fed or watered. "Pater, I wish to orient this man myself in private at first. I will ask the servants to bring refreshments to my apartment if it pleases you. I will be absent from the mid-day family meal."

"Please. These merchant mornings always leave me feeling soiled. I am going to my bath. We will meet again later. I know you will remember all of the instructions that I have given you. Be firm, my son. Remember, he is not your friend or your equal."

"Thank you Pater. I am very happy with the results—and with your generosity." And so I led the way through the atrium with its pool and plantings to my apartment at the southeast corner of the house—which had only recently been allocated to me as I came of age, stopping only once to instruct a servant to bring refreshments immediately.

Pater had warned me: first actions are critical—they will set the pattern for a master's relationship with his slave. As we entered the apartment, I turned to him. "What is your name? I need to decide whether I like it or whether I shall change it. And how old are you?"

"It is Joshua, Master. I have had not family since I was a youth and thus have no surname. It didn't matter in the military. I believe that I'm about 21 years of age, but my birth date is in question."

I mulled the name. Although Pater had advised me to rename, I decided to let him keep it, but I added, "You may keep the name, but in the future when I ask a question, your answer need not include reasons or extraneous information. A simple answer is all that I require, unless I ask for more."

"Now, Joshua. Strip off that ridiculous loin cloth. When you are in my apartment, you will be nude, unless I tell you otherwise. Place it on the ledge by the door. You will don it whenever we leave—as you will always be with me, a few paces behind and vigilant for my safety and comfort." Pointing to a light-filled space near my bed, I added, "In that alcove, you will find a ledge. That is your bed. Unless you displease me, you will have a straw mattress and a cover. You will sleep after I do—and you will wake before me."

He slipped off the loin cloth, folded it and placed it on the shelf. He was smiling, obviously very proud of his physical appearance. Clearly he remembered our exchange at the agora. He was already sporting a semi. He knew he was endowed and was proud of it. He was big, probably longer than my outstretched fingers, but not bigger than I. He had already begun his seduction. I needed to counter that immediately—although I rather liked the gesture.

"I believe you know your role. You are my personal slave. You will wash me, dress me, prepare my garments so they are always spotless. You will brush and oil my hair. You will learn of my food preferences and arrange with the servants to have them delivered to me, always tasting to insure purity and absence of poison. I prefer that you dine with me unless I have friends in attendance. You will always be clean and ready for me to take you." He was smiling throughout my recital. "And you will not spill your seed unless I give specific permission."

With the final comments, I noted Josh's eyes rolled back into his head.

"Ok. Let's hear it. I will deal with it. I will not suffer your insolence—or any self-gratification. Have you had a concubine? Surely, you've heard that personal servants are typically under their Masters at will."

"I did occasionally use the women who camped with our division. But, I also used men. In fact, I was almost always the biggest cock and the most dominant in our group—so I took whomever I wanted to bed. I never slept alone—even on the battlefield. I would take you in a heartbeat. You are beautiful, Young Master."

"Those are pretty bold words for a slave. You'd be wise to learn your place. That's going to change. You will not be 'taking' anyone. Certainly not me. It is you who will be taken. Go get clean. I'm taking you now. Your job is to please me—and at the moment, my pleasure requires you belly down in my bed. Move."

"As you command, Young Master." He smiled, not entirely in pleasure, I detected. Joshua went the alcove and used the cloth and basin of water to clean himself. He had just been to the baths and hadn't eaten in a day. Thus it didn't take long. Then, visibly excited and erect, he walked to my pallet and stretched out, spreading his legs into a wide vee.

I dropped my tunic and stood before him nude. His head rose and his eyes widened as he noted my size, even larger than his--of which he was so proud. I took a few drops of oil from the ewer on the table by the pallet and spread it on my phallus which easily grew past 8 inches. "Lift your ass and position yourself." He followed my instruction immediately and poised himself near the foot of the pallet, arching his back to present his ass. I stood at the foot of the pallet, placed a few of my oiled fingers in his hole, stroked a few times, and plunged the head inside without warning. He gasped in pain. He was tight, very tight, and had contracted muscles in anticipation of my invasion. He had obviously not been taken recently—perhaps not since his departure from the academy. I swatted his ass cheeks a few times. "It will be easier if you breathe and enjoy my cock moving in you—for it will be there often, Joshua. I think I'm going tolike being here very much."

I decided that I wanted him to want this as much as I wanted to penetrate him. So I paused for a few moments to permit him to adjust. I reached around and teased his nipples to rigidity. Then, I reached down and bobbled his sacs before taking his shaft in my fist. He was totally rigid and leaking already. My teasing throughout the pre-auction and the walk to our villa had totally aroused him.

So I started rocking by thrusting my hips toward his ass, drilling deeper with each stroke, filling and stretching him to fit me. I found and poked the prostate. Then the head of my cock hit a barrier. I withdrew and plunged again. And again. And I plowed through as his ring tightened around my head. He moaned in pleasure, apparently despite his prior abhorrence of being a bottom. He sighed, I think in relief, as he realized he could handle my substantial length and girth. Did I detect a sign of acceptance and pleasure already?

We had apparently both been denied for some time. Our first coupling was not to last long. Soon he was pushing his ass back into me, clearly enjoying the pleasure I was taking as much as I. I reached under. His erection was rock hard (just a little smaller than my own, when erect, I noted with satisfaction). I stroked a few times as I pushed deep into his gut. I could feel his walls pulsing along my length. He was indeed a live sleeve.

"oung Master, if you continue to stroke, I will spill my seed. May I?"

"Not yet, I am not through with you." So I circled a finger and thumb and tightened against the base, forestalling his ejaculation. He moaned in pain, edged to the end of his endurance. A few minutes later, I was ready—and I thought I had given him his first lesson in what I expected from him: he would cum only when I wanted. So, I thrust hard and began to fill him with my cum. "You may spill. Take it in your hand. I don't want my linens soiled." So he reached up and cupped his cock head and began to shoot. It overflowed and a few drops hit the sheet. "You will lick that clean—and me before we are done."

"Thank you, Master. You are indeed a talented lover of men and the producer of much seed." I couldn't tell yet whether it was sarcasm or legitimate praise. But, either way, I think he understood the situation, and he certainly had felt my size. He would feel it many more times in the coming days—and come to desire it often.

"you may take nourishment from your hand, Joshua."

I smiled inside. He had been very tight and very proud and obviously I was one of his first, probably since his graduation from the military school where I am sure instructors took him at will. He was a handsome and accepting lover. Over the years, I would take much pleasure from this man. I realized he had thrust his ass into my gut as I plunged, and he had used his anal muscles to massage my member quite nicely toward the end. He was yielding to me quite easily, I thought. And surely he was taking pleasure from our coupling. I must be careful not to weaken. He shouldn't be enjoying this so much so soon.

"Stow your compliments. Drink your seed." I flipped on my back on the pallet. "Do the rest of your work." So Joshua began a sensuous tongue bath of my post-jack sensitive phallus, rolling the hood down to reach all the surfaces. "You will also learn to take all of it in your throat, but that lesson is for later. I think you have earned some additional sustenance. Serve us."

Joshua went to the food tray which earlier had been placed in the apartment by one of the domus-servants—whose eyes had bulged when they took in the beauty of my new slave, standing naked by his pallet cleansing himself. Apparently, I wasn't the only one taken with his raw beauty.

We ate of the fruit and bread and I began his inquisition. "I wish to know your background. You may speak—but beware of deceit or boast. I can recognize both and I will punish you for lying to me."

"Yes Master." (In a few weeks, I would permit him to use my name, Octavius, or perhaps even Tavi, but not yet. That would demonstrate a familiarity and weakness which I could not afford.)

"I was born 21 or 22 years ago—I do not know the exact day—in the East, outside the frontier of your Empire."

I interrupted, "It would be wise if you realized that it is OUR Empire."

"We lived in a wooded space outside the walls of our fortified city. A few years after my birth, my father, one of the leaders of our elite cavalry brigade was taken down in battle. He died, leaving mother, me and three others without protection. His brother took us in, but the house was crowded, as it was located in our largest settlement inside walls. He never adopted me—legally or, as a practical matter, in his everyday life. I was just a burden and another mouth to feed for a few more years. At 10, I was sent to the military academy. I never saw him or my mother again."

"Within a few years, I had demonstrated skill as a swordsman and an archer—so they moved me to the cavalry academy and I began the intense training of the Parthian Archers. I am sure you know what life is like in those schools. For a poor orphan, the conditions were terrible. I had no patron and no support. So I was used, often brutally. I hardened myself, developed my body and my skills, and swore it would end soon."

"We were proud that Rome had never conquered our lands. We even used to boast that we had never lost a skirmish—although that was an exaggeration concocted by our generals. Our leaders reminded us repeatedly that if we were defeated or captured by the Palestinians, we would be immediately castrated and then used as eunuch slaves in their households or sacrificed in their Temple. That was a powerful incentive to succeed or die. I rose in the ranks and last year, I was given command of one division of cavalry. Our assignment: harass a section of the frontier—east of here--so that the Romans would continue to fear us and leave us alone. A month ago, we struck at a fortified town in Palestinium, across the river. My horse hit a deep defensive ditch and pitched me to the ground. I awoke a day later in chains. Many of my friends were in the same state and place. I was relieved when I looked down and realized my phallus was intact and that my balls were still in their sacs. We were captives of Rome, not Palestinian villagers. The Romans would probably rape us, but they would not take our manhood. And now I am here."

"You were given a choice—swear fealty to the Empire and become a slave for seven or more years, or serve the military, probably as an oarsman in a galley. Why did you betray your people?"

"I didn't betray them. I never was of them. I was good at what I did and they rewarded me accordingly. My choice was easy. I am terrified of the sea. It was therefore really no choice. I'm now pleased with my decision. Young Master, I will do anything to make you happy."

"Indeed, you shall, Joshua. I am waiting to make you prove to me that I chose well at the auction." With these words, I pushed him down onto the pallet—on his back this time. I picked up his legs, spread them, and he immediately understood. His hands reached up to pull them back, rolling his ass up for my use. He was still open. His anal lips were puffed with arousal. And he was still dripping with my seed. This was an image that immediately aroused me. His muscular globes were tensed in anticipation of yet another rough taking.

I decided that I needed to demonstrate my dominance, but also my benevolence. Using the cum dripping from his hole as lube, I plunged suddenly and deeply into his gut. He moaned a bit in pain, but quickly replaced it with a false smile and wide open eyes—and uttered what was probably an equally false comment, "Oh, Young Master, I long to be filled with your manhood. It completes me."

Having cum only a half hour before, I was going to enjoy this coupling. So I slowly teased, stroking in and out, scraping the prostate with each pass. He was tight, but my cum lubed the passage and I was able to continue his "punishment" for quite some time until it was clear that he was enjoying the coupling as much as I. Finally, Joshua's cock rose tall and hard in response and as his hood rolled down, I detected the telltale moisture of pre-cum—he was definitely enjoying this. He couldn't deceive me—as so many women did, I am told. He could not feign that hardness or that fluid leaking from his cockhead, nestled in his drawn-back hood. I moved very slowly, stretching his sheath to accommodate me, pushing out more pre-cum with each stroke. I knew I was near, but I wanted a violent end—once again to demonstrate that I was in charge.

My finger went to the head of his phallus—that most sensitive part when the hood is drawn away. I stroked it, rubbed it, even pinched it. His eyes widened and his entire body tensed. I was achieving my goal: he was at the bitter edge. Straining not to cum.

I reached up and placed my hands on his shoulders and looped my thumbs around the bronze neck ring to hold him in place, and started to pound violently. He darkened—possibly because I was depriving him of air or possibly because I was a very good coupler, and then, he exploded onto my chest. I stroked a few more times, experienced the exquisite thrill of my seed rising, and filled him again with a half dozen spasms of my cum. Then, I released the hold on the ring and fell onto his body. As I released his thighs, his legs curled around my butt and he held me close inside, gasping for breath. I wasn't clear whether he did so to hold me close—or to stop me from continuing to pound his shaft. I was tempted to take his lips, but decided it was too soon and perhaps unseemly. So I put on a frown and said, "I didn't give you permission to spill. As your punishment, you will use your tongue to remove your cream from my body."

He smiled at me with his wide dark purple eyes (apparently not entirely unpleased with his punishment). "Yes, Young Master, as you wish."

"I will dine with the family tonight. You will stay in these rooms. I will decide tomorrow how soon I will display you to the others. It would be premature to do so tonight. Surely, you haven't yet been trained sufficiently. I expect that you will be suitably prepared and that my bed will be clean and warm when I return. We will continue your training later tonight and tomorrow. I think you might do."

"Yes, Young Master. Whatever you command. And thank you again for choosing me."

TBC BD

12