Pudgy Plaything

Story Info
My chubby coworker becomes my personal plaything.
6.3k words
4.7
79.4k
173

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most students have wild parties after they graduate high school. Mine was simple and small. I was never all that popular at my school, though I did have some good friends. The only problem was that they were never around. Instead of a fun-filled summer of grad parties, I spent my time at a boring summer job. Nobody had time to hangout so I might as well make some money before college. It was my first job which meant it was nothing glamorous. I worked at a fast food restaurant chain that served all the greasy, fattening food you could imagine. They offered free food for my lunch break, but I always packed mine to avoid eating that trash. There was really nothing notable about working there. That was until about halfway through the summer. It was either late June or early July when things started to heat up with Gianna.

The only good thing about my summer job was Gianna. She was the only one who worked there that was my age: eighteen. I worked the drive-through register while she handled the one for dine-in customers. We were never really friends but we'd joke and talk from time to time. Besides work, I never hungout with her or even had her number to message her. She went to a different high school so I couldn't even friend her on social media as I didn't know what last name to look up. Gianna was a real outgoing kind of girl. Despite the dull job of being a cashier, Gianna loved crazy, wild, parties. She didn't look like a party girl to me.

Gianna had long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, white skin with the tiniest of tans and was a little plump. The majority of her extra weight was definitely in her huge ass and thighs. She also had a large bust, probably tripple D's or bigger if I had to guess. Unfortunately, some of the weight did go to her gut. She wasn't obese but she was not skinny. Her round cheeks and thicker arms showed some signs of becoming pudgy too. Gianna still looked pretty. Her being a little chunky only meant she had some killer curves. I was positive she'd lose a lot of that plump belly if she would stop eating the junk they served here. Every lunch break she's always eating the worst slop this place has to offer. It's amazing she didn't get any bigger her entire first month here.

The day where everything changed started out quite normal. Gianna had her hair in a ponytail and kept whipping me with it by accident every time she turned her head. At first she apologized, but it didn't take long until she did it on purpose to annoy me. After the billionth time I'd had enough. The next time I got a mouthful of hair in my face, I spun around and yanked her ponytail. It wasn't too hard, just enough force to annoy her, not hurt her. When I pulled Gianna's hair, a loud moan escaped her throat. Although the restaurant was empty, she was incredibly embarrassed.

"What the fuck? Don't do that!" Gianna scolded. She rubbed her head as if I'd pulled her hair too hard even though I hardly tugged it. Her face was bright red. For a while I listened and didn't pull her hair at all. After an hour I did it again. Gianna gasped. I laughed like crazy while she grew frustrated. I'd finally found a way to annoy her back and I was not stopping anytime soon. Throughout the day I pulled her ponytail again and again. Each time she'd make some type of noise and get furious with me. She looked so cute when she was all riled up with anger. Eventually, she stopped whipping me with her hair. She was so annoyed with me. I smiled with pride. Gianna had been beaten at her own game.

"I told you to fucking stop!" Gianna hissed. Normally I would have, but she'd been messing with me all day. It was time for payback. I was only going to do it one more time. She was already breathing heavy with rage. I didn't want to push it too far.

Two minutes before we clocked out, I pulled Gianna's silky blonde hair one last time. She gasped and turned around faster than lightning. Before I knew what was happening Gianna was making out with me hungrily. I was so confused. I stepped back until she pinned me against the wall. Her big tits pressed against my chest as she kissed me. There was so much passion and lust in her movements it was like she was dying to fuck me. Suddenly, it clicked. She made noises when I pulled her hair, she was out of breath, she kept getting flustered, her nipples were so erect you could see them poking at her uniform top. This whole time I thought I was annoying her and making her angry, I was actually turning her on. After an entire day of making her horny she finally lost control and pounced on me at work. All her warnings made much more sense now. She wasn't threatening to hurt me, she was warning me she'd do this.

I glanced around to see if anyone was watching us. It didn't look like it. "Sorry, I told you to stop," Gianna apologized breathily. Her chest heaved up and down with every breath. Although she apologized for kissing me out of the blue, she was still clutching onto me and slightly grinding against me in anticipation. She wanted me so badly. I'd never thought about her sexually, however this was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. Suddenly, I wanted her just as badly as she wanted me. It certainly would be fun to play with such enormous tits.

Instead of answering Gianna, I leaned in to kiss her and grabbed her waist. She immediately slipped her tongue into my mouth, making out with me as forcefully as she could. "C-c-clock out," Gianna whispered into my ear. Her voice was weak and trembling. She pulled away for a moment so we could both clock out of work. Without a second to waste, Gianna pulled me to her car. I wasn't sure what was happening. In a flash, I found myself in the backseat of her car. Luckily, she had tinted windows because she whipped off my shirt as soon as she entered her car. "You better give me the fucking of a lifetime after teasing me all day," Gianna hissed. I truly didn't realize what I had done to her until a minute ago. My mind was still trying to figure out if this was actually happening.

All of a sudden, things became a lot more real. Gianna let down her hair. It was long and radiant. I'd never seen it not in a ponytail before. Her face looked thinner and even more stunning with her hair down. I was speechless. Then she took her top off and I was speechless yet again. Her tits were tremendous. I practically ripped off her bra to get to them. With a pair of tits that big and an absolute dump truck of an ass, Gianna's plump belly didn't phase me one bit. If anything it actually looked kind of cute on her.

Gianna was done waiting. We were both naked and breathing heavily. There wasn't room for any good positions. She got on her hands and knees for doggystyle. I moaned as I entered her wet pussy. Gianna pleaded for me to fuck her hard and rough. She had enough extra padding on her body that I was sure she could take it too. I wound back and smacked her fat ass as hard as I could. It immediately left a mark. She yelped in pain and pleasure. Gianna begged me to do it again. Each time I slapped her ass harder and harder. Her whole bubble butt was bright red in no time. I couldn't believe how much she could take. No matter what, she begged for more. I started to pound her harder and faster. She begged for more. It was insane. There were no limits with her. Everything I did she wanted to be more intense. After a while I was nervous to go any harder, despite her begging me for it. Instead, I went a different direction and reached up for her beautiful blonde hair. I tugged on her hair with more force than any of the previous times.

"Oh fuck," Gianna gasped as she came on the spot. It seemed like hair pulling was her weakness. Her pussy grew real tight whenever I yanked on her hair. The moans and gasps Gianna made when I pulled her hair were addicting. I couldn't stop doing it. She came again when I pulled her hair after smacking her ass hard. Her ass was so round and jiggly, I couldn't keep my hands off it. I loved watching her thick thighs quake as I pounded her. Those massive tits of hers bounced wildly while I fucked her. I realized I was dying to feel them up and still hadn't. I reached around to cup her big breasts in my hands. They were too big, they overflowed out of my grasp. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to feel up a pair of tits that big. They were so much softer and heavier than I imagined.

"Squeeze them," Gianna gasped. Her voice was weak and needy. I didn't hesitate to do as I was told and squeeze her massive jugs. She moaned loudly as I played with her breasts. Her pussy quivered once again. The rougher I handled her tits, the more she enjoyed it. Gianna begged for me to go harder. I pinched her nipples in a rough, but careful kind of way. She yelped and gasped for air. I felt her climax on my cock again. Her hot cunt grew tighter as I played with her huge tits. My fingertips rubbed her erect nipples, pinching them here and there. I couldn't stop feeling up her bountiful bust. Her tits were gargantuan. I squeezed her breasts, feeling their great size and weight. They were so massive that it was clear they'd be large even if Gianna wasn't chubby.

"Oooo," Gianna blurted out. The palms of her hands slipped on the car seat. Her upper body fell forward a bit which caused my hands to slide down from her big tits to her plump belly. My eyes went wide. I was fucking her while holding her tummy. It was odd. I'd never felt up a girl's belly before. I never thought about doing anything like that either. Now that I found myself with my hands planted on Gianna's stomach I couldn't take them off. To my surprise, it felt amazing. Her chubby belly was so soft and squishy. The feeling was comparable to playing with her ripe tits or thick ass. After all, it's just fat in different places. I didn't think it would feel this good. There was something taboo about it too. Woman tend to be so touchy about their weight, yet there I was groping and fondling her belly while fucking her.

"You," Gianna paused, "like my belly?" She sounded bewildered. I'm positive nobody had ever paid much attention to her stomach like this before. Especially when she had such huge tits that stuck out way further than her chubby midriff. Her big ass and thick thighs also must have gotten most of the attention too. I bet I was the first to rub down her belly like this.

"Yeah, I do. Is that ok?" I asked. I kept my hands on her midsection while I waited for an answer.

"You can do anything you want to me," Gianna cooed. My face turned red. I yanked her hair as a way to thank her. That really drove her wild. She bucked back with each of my thrusts. Her pussy grew tighter. She must have been close.

"Good girl," I teased. Gianna moaned loudly. It seemed she liked that response. I gripped her plump belly tighter. Gianna bit her lip and moaned. She definitely wasn't used to having her tummy played with during sex. It was new to me too. I wasn't going to last much longer. Not after discovering how sexy a little pudgy-bellied girl could be. Her smooth, jiggling flesh was irresistible. It begged to be rubbed and smacked and squeezed.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

"Pull out, it's not a safe time for me," Gianna ordered.

Suddenly, something snapped in me. The whole time Gianna wanted me to be rough and dominant. I couldn't flip a switch and listen to her right away. I was going to pull out but I had to keep appearances and tease her. I smacked her bubble butt as hard as I could. "I thought you said I could do anything I want?" I teased. Gianna instantly began to climax. She couldn't handle how fierce I was even if it was only an act.

"No. Not today, I'll get pregnant!" Gianna begged. Despite protesting, her movements increased in speed.

My fingers squeezed Gianna's soft belly chub. "Maybe that's what I want? To see this sexy belly swell with my baby. To see your big tits get all massive as they fill with milk. I'll make you the newest milf in town," I threatened. I rubbed her belly in gentle circles as if indicating where my child would soon be growing.

"I can't get pregnant while I'm chubby! I need to lose weight beforehand or else it'll be so much harder afterwards!" Gianna complained. Part of me was shocked that was the only reason why she was protesting. There were plenty of reasons why she shouldn't get pregnant right now. We were eighteen, fresh out of high school, didn't start college yet, and hooking up for the first time, but her weight was the only reason why she wanted me to pull out.

"Oh please, who said you need to lose weight? I love your body. If anything you need to gain weight to make this sexy belly of yours pop more. It's so overshadowed by your big tits. I think you'd look beyond hot all plump and pregnant," I teased as I pulled Gianna's hair. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. A gush of fluids flowed out from her hot cunt. She was cumming again. I didn't think I'd be able to get a woman going like this. My own orgasm was seconds away too. I wanted to tease her until the last possible moment then pull out.

"Oh God, then do it! Cum in me! Knock me up!" Gianna shouted. Her voice was frantic and urgent. She didn't mean it. She was riding the waves of her orgasm and wasn't thinking clearly. Unfortunately, my cock didn't care. All it knew was that this girl who said I could do anything to her had caved and agreed to let me cum inside her. That's exactly what I did too. There wasn't any holding back. After waiting too long and hearing her beg for my seed, I couldn't stop myself. Absurd amounts of cum flooded her womb as I came inside her. Gianna moaned and whispered incoherent praises. I couldn't stop pounding her pussy. Blast after blast of hot cum shot deep inside her. My hands were firmly on Gianna's soft, squishy midriff as if I was waiting for it to become a big pregnant belly already.

After a few minutes, I was spent. I pulled out and gave Gianna's tremendous ass one last slap. "Good girl," I whispered again as I collapsed beside her on the car seat. It was way too hot to be having sex in a car during summer. We could hardly catch our breath inside that oven of a car. The tinted windows had to stay up or else someone could see us. I held Gianna close to me while I dozed off.

The next thing I remember, Gianna was dropping me off at my house. I was still naked in the backseat while she asked me for directions. It was hard to put on my clothes after working up a sweat. I was embarrassed about falling asleep so easily. She didn't seem to care in the slightest. Her bright smile was ingrained in my memory forever. There was no way this would be a one time thing. She was so wild and hot. I had to hook up with her again.

Fortunately, Gianna was addicted to me too. I was captivated by her thick curves and soft belly, meanwhile she was obsessed with my rough, dominant attitude. When I arrived at work the next day I could tell everything had changed. Gianna was on her lunch break when I clocked in. She watched me from across the room. Her sly smile said it all. I knew she was thinking about what we'd be doing after work. Yesterday I had accidentally revved her motor all day. Today I was going to do it on purpose.

Gianna had her back to me as she finished up her meal. I snuck up behind her and added a large serving of seasoned fries to her tray. She looked up in surprise to find me right beside her. Before she could ask why I gave her more food, I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Make sure you're eating enough. You're eating for two now, remember?" I teased. I gave her belly a quick gentle rub over her shirt while I spoke. There were customers dining inside but they didn't hear me. Gianna made a strange noise as though she wanted to say something but was too flustered to speak. All that came out was a little squeak. Her face was bright red when I walked away. She watched me work while she ate her fries. Even from across the room I could see her erect nipples poking at her shirt. Half of me expected her to slap me for what I said. Instead, Gianna blushed and ate the fries with a smoldering smile.

"Good girl," I teased when Gianna returned to work with her tray empty. Her cheeks turned a light red.

"Shut up. Don't encourage me to eat more of this crap and don't be so bold at work," Gianna hissed.

I pulled Gianna's beautiful blonde hair while she walked past me. "Hey, don't you dare talk to me like that. You're gonna be punished for that," I joked. Gianna simply melted. It took all her strength not to pounce on me in that moment. She stepped closer until her chest was against mine. I could feel how hot and heavy she was breathing already.

"Do your worst," Gianna whispered before getting back to work. My heart skipped a beat. Work became a ton more exciting. We teased each other everyday throughout our shifts. I don't think a single minute of work was spent without one of us extremely turned on. I'd pull her hair or slap her ass any chance I got. Everyone else was completely oblivious. I could walk by her while she was talking to someone and give her ass a squeeze without breaking my stride. Nobody noticed or caught on. Even when we both rushed to Gianna's car after work, no one knew about us. The weekend became more disappointing than the weekday because her parents were home and we couldn't sneak back to her place after work. On those days we had to stick to doing it in her lava hot car. I didn't mind all that much. Gianna had the same sexy body wherever we went.

For weeks it was an endless cycle of teasing at work then fucking right after. It became part of our routine and seemingly part of our job. Everyday, I would give Gianna a little something extra during her lunch break. It was always something small like a side of fries, or one of our super sugary desserts like the churro sticks with chocolate dip. I loved teasing her like that. She pretended to hate it but never turned it down. In fact, by August she was eating two meals at lunch instead of just an extra little something on the side. On my last day she got chewed out by the manager for not requesting a larger uniform top. Gianna didn't gain much weight from those bonus meals, however, her shirt was too tight around her bust and often exposed her midriff a bit. I didn't mean to get her in trouble though I knew it only turned her on more.

"Look what you did to me!" Gianna spat. Her tits and belly bounced as she folded her arms in a huff. She was pretending to be mad. I knew she loved it. The manager noticing her gain only excited her.

"That's nothing compared to how big you'll get carrying my baby," I teased. Gianna's eyes went wide as if she couldn't believe what I said. She bit her bottom lip. We couldn't wait for work to be over. When the manager wasn't looking I gave Gianna's tummy a quick rub. It was so soft, it begged to be played with all out on display like that. She wasn't actually pregnant but pretending that she was always turned us on more than anything else. During the last few minutes of our shift I stuck my right hand down her pants and gripped her fat ass. She blushed and continued to take orders from behind the counter as if nothing was happening. Customers could tell she was acting odd though they didn't know why. It just looked like I was standing next to her. They couldn't see where my hand was.

"Get your ass in the car now!" Gianna demanded the second we clocked out. I definitely over did it with the teasing that day. She was going to tear me apart in bed. I'm certain she went well above the speed limit during the drive to her place. The doors shook as Gianna rocketed through her house. By the time we were in her bedroom she was already breathing heavily. Her busty chest heaved forward with every breath. Our manager was right, that top was way too small on her. It looked like her tits would burst through it at any moment. Her pudgy belly also threatened to raise her shirt higher and higher as it poked out of the bottom.

12