Pudgy Plaything Pt. 02

Story Info
Gianna is plump and pregnant with no signs of slowing down.
6.3k words
4.65
39.2k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stupid smile was stuck on my face. After going months without seeing or hearing from Gianna, I'd finally reunited with her. Not only that but she was eight months pregnant with my baby! I couldn't believe it! She must have gotten herself knocked up on one of the last few days we screwed around in August as it was currently April. Although the shock of seeing my sexy plaything all plump and pregnant was incredible, I kind of wished I was around to watch her swell and grow. It would have been fun to feel up those curves as they expanded each day. I wasn't going to complain. My wish had come true: I'd gotten my fuck buddy back and she was hotter than ever!

"They don't have a uniform that fits you?" I asked as Gianna drove me back to her place. Her uniform top left a lot of her belly exposed along with some deep cleavage. I was surprised she could turn the steering wheel with her big pregnant belly pressed against it. I'd make sure to drive her around after seeing that.

"Not on hand. A larger one is on its way but I won't need it, I quit today," Gianna informed. She brushed a lock of her bright, blonde hair out of her face. A coy smile formed on her lips. "My parents have been up my ass a ton since they found out I'm pregnant. I figured the only way we can sneak around now is if they think I'm at work when I go out to see you," Gianna explained.

My heart skipped a beat. In my lust I had forgotten all about the real life consequences of getting a girl pregnant. An image of parents seething with rage flashed before my eyes. It suddenly became harder to breathe. "They don't know about me then?" I choked out.

"Nope, and I busted my ass to keep it that way. You have no idea how hard it was to make it through all their interrogations and ultimatums. They think it happened at college. I've convinced them that I don't know who the father is which I guess makes me a slut to them so they've been extremely controlling recently. That's why we have to be extra careful not to get caught. They'll probably kill us both if they ever figure us out," Gianna laughed as if it wasn't a big deal.

My head hurt. This wasn't right. She had to endure her entire freshman year walking around campus, going class to class, pregnant. She had to brave the wrath of her parents too. Meanwhile, my life continued as though nothing had happened. "Are you really ok with this arrangement? If you need me to take responsibility I will," I offered.

Gianna shook her head. "Like I said it's too late now. Not after I've lied to them my whole pregnancy. I'm finally on good terms with them, I'm not about to ruin that. Besides, that's not our dynamic anyway. What made last summer so fun was how we screwed around ignoring all the consequences, letting you do whatever you wanted with me. It was the hottest thing ever being your little plaything. Anything other than that just isn't us. I mean we're not dating. I don't know anything about you other than we have this mutual kink that we love to explore in bed. Is that ok? Did you want to be something more?" Gianna asked.

It was too soon to tell. Gianna was right. I didn't know her much. We were fuck buddies. The sexiest part of our hookups was the lack of care for our recklessness. If we were a couple that would mean having to think about consequences. At least more so than now. The dynamic of her being my sexy, plump plaything would be ruined if I had to live with her and take care of her all the time. We had to remain fuck buddies.

"No, I guess you're right," I sighed. "What we have is really unique and I'm not about to throw it away," I agreed. I placed a hand on the exposed part of her belly. My fingers stroked her belly button which had popped outward into an outie. Gianna moaned.

"Oh please, not while I'm driving," Gianna pleaded. Dark spots formed on her shirt as her nipples leaked milk. They appeared to do that whenever she was turned on. I couldn't wait to hook up with her. It was going to be very interesting now that she was heavily pregnant.

Gianna was dying to fuck me by the time we got back to my place. My folks wouldn't be out for long so we had to move fast. We stripped down to nothing the minute we made it to my bedroom. I waited on my bed while she tied her long hair back into a ponytail. Her hair seemed to shine more radiantly than before. She slinked over to me sexily. Her massive tits jiggled with each step. She was a ton bigger than last time. Every part of her was bigger. Her tits by far were way larger, her ass was more plump and round as well as those thick thighs of hers. I literally couldn't even see her pussy with her thighs so big and her massive pregnant belly drooping over. It was obvious that her belly was not all baby. There was a lot of pudge to her tummy. It drooped and wobbled at the bottom of her pregnant beach ball belly. Her whole midsection was a massive tight orb with a pudgy little bottom. I'd never seen such a sexy sight. This hot, plump woman was so massively swollen with my baby. I couldn't believe I did this to her body. It made me feel so powerful. I wished I could always feel this dominant.

"Holy shit, you're huge!" I blurted out. Her big belly was inches from my face. No force on earth could keep my hands from feeling up her pudgy gut. I loved how it dangled off of her baby bump yet blended into it at the same time.

Gianna blushed. She was used to me commenting on her weight and figure, however, it had been a long time since we saw each other. "That's what happens when you knock up a pudgy girl before college. The freshman fifteen didn't go any easier on me just because I was already plump. Actually, it was probably more than fifteen but between that and pregnancy I wasn't exactly eager to step on any scales," Gianna explained. She held her hefty tits in her hands. Her tit flesh enveloped her fingers as she lifted them up and down to show off their tremendous size.

"That's awesome," I commented without thinking. I'd forgotten about the freshman fifteen. That meant she gained weight in addition to her pregnancy weight. I bet her pregnancy hormones encouraged her to eat more too. I was too excited. She was dying to fuck me while I was more than happy spending the rest of my life just playing with her excellent curves.

"Awesome you say?" Gianna grinned. She appeared intrigued. Her hands made their way down to the pudgy part of her belly. She massaged her gut, making the plump areas jiggle.

I reached behind her to play with her fat ass. My fingers easily got lost in her flesh. I lifted her asscheeks and bounced them in my grasp, feeling their weight. She was so perfectly plump. There were some spots like her arms and face that had gotten a bit bigger too though her proportions remained unbelievable. Everything was so soft, so round, so squishy and curvy. I couldn't resist her. "Hell yes it's awesome. You better watch out or I'm gonna keep you this way," I warned. I pulled her in close using my grasp on her ass. Gianna's soft belly hit my face. I kissed and licked it all over while my hands still played with her huge ass.

Gianna's laugh filled the room. "You better not," she giggled.

"I can do whatever I want, remember?" I joked. Gianna smiled and sat on my lap. Her belly forced me to lay down. She needed some help onto the bed but was eventually able to mount me. It felt amazing to have her full weight on top of me. At that size, her pregnant belly rested on top of me no matter how hard she rode my cock. Her huge ass provided a much needed cushion. I loved having her plump belly, ass, and thighs all smushed against me while she gyrated to her heart's content. It was a lot of work for an eight months pregnant teenager. She was nineteen now, so close to beating teen pregnancy. I wouldn't have it any other way though. This was the best sex of my life. Milk dripped onto me from her tremendous jugs. They bounced and slapped all over. I rubbed wide strokes across her swollen belly. She moaned as I cradled her pregnant tummy in my hands. I couldn't get over how big it was. There was so much to rub! I played with her jiggly thighs while she bounced on my cock. I was never going to stop rubbing down her beautiful body.

"Oh fuck!" Gianna screamed. She was cumming already. "Damn pregnancy hormones, I thought I could last longer," she sighed. Her pussy undulated as she came. Milk squirted out of her giant tits. I rubbed it into her skin, making her belly shine.

"That's alright, it's time for me to have my fun anyway," I smirked.

"What do you have in store for me?" Gianna beamed as she climbed off me. Her body jiggled and shook enticingly while she moved.

I grabbed a rope from under my bed. Gianna bit her bottom lip in anticipation. Her eyes shimmered. She was more than happy to have her arms tied behind her back. When I was finished with the knot, I gave her ass a hard smack. "You can hit me harder, there's more padding on me now," Gianna winked.

"Get on your back," I commanded. Gianna did as I said. She was unable to move her arms while they were tied and she was laying on them. I wasn't going to do anything that she'd need them for. She just liked being tied up. Her milky tits fell to either side of her round belly. She looked as though she were pinned down by her own weight. "Can you get up?" I tested.

Gianna struggled to move. She couldn't get off her back with her arms tied. My smile was hard to hide. She truly was too big to move. "Wow what a chubby slut. Too pregnant to move!" I teased. The look on her face said it all. She was embarrassed and turned on at the same time. The two emotions fed into each other, resulting in her growing insatiably horny. I grabbed onto her plump thighs and forced her to spread her legs. I rubbed down her thick thighs until I grew closer to her waiting entrance. She squirmed with impatience. I placed my cock on top of her hot pussy but not in it. My hands held the sides of her big belly. "Holy shit, you're huge! Is there anything you have to say for yourself?" I teased.

"Fuck me," Gianna begged. She could barely play along. I was teasing her hungry cunt too much. It was probably wrong to taunt a horny pregnant girl like that but I waited too long for this moment. I rubbed her milky, white inner thighs. She groaned and bit her lip.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" I asked. My cock was right outside her pussy.

Gianna could barely breathe. Her eyes were closed. She couldn't contain herself. "Yes! I'll be a good girl! I'm yours to do anything you want with! Please, please fuck me! I'm a good pudgy playing!" Gianna screamed.

I removed my hard cock away from her throbbing entrance. "No you're not. Not anymore. What are you now?" I reminded. I placed my hands firmly on each side of her tubby, pregnant belly for emphasis.

"I'm your plump, pregnant plaything! Your pregnant plaything! Please fuck me! Slap my face! Oh God, fuck me!" Gianna exclaimed. She finally lost it. She wiggled on her back, desperately trying to get sexual relief. I slapped her across the face as hard as I could. My cock plunged deep into her pussy. Gianna moaned louder than anything I'd ever heard. Her kinky, pregnant cunt was gushing wet. I really did a number on her. It made me proud that I could turn a girl on that much.

My hands rubbed every inch of her round belly. It felt amazing. I loved the tightness of her pregnancy combined with the softness of her chub. They complimented each other well. Both worked together to make her belly an enormous sphere. It shook with every thrust. I held it on the sides to feel it wobble while we fucked. Meanwhile, Gianna's thighs quaked with ripples of flesh cascading from each impact. I lowered my hands to her wide hips. They had some extra padding now. I used them as handles to fuck her harder. Gianna moaned and came for a second time. Milk squirted out of her engorged tits again. That reminded me I had yet to play with them. Her belly got in the way of being able to suck her tits but my hands were still able to reach them. I squeezed her heavy breasts in my hands. Milk streamed out from her erect nipples.

"Damn, you could be my cow too," I joked. Gianna's face turned red. She was still lost in her orgasm. It took some time before her eyes refocused on me. "Hear what I said? Moo for me," I demanded. Gianna could only moan as I played with her nipples. I slapped her on the cheek again. Her pussy tightened from the surprise smack. I'm not sure why she loved that so much. "Moo for me," I commanded.

"Moooo!" Gianna moaned. I was just messing around, yet, it kind of sounded sexy as a moan. I squeezed milk from her big, white tits while she mooed. Her face was bright red.

"That's enough," I ordered while giving her thick thighs a slap. They wobbled invitingly. I lifted her legs and cast them over my shoulders. Gianna gasped with pleasure as I pounded her pussy even harder. Her fat ass and thighs encouraged me to be rougher. I smacked her big ass. Gianna could barely breathe again. "Cum for me pregnant slut," I commanded. She tried her best to keep her composure but came immediately. Her thighs quaked so close to my face while in this position. I couldn't last any longer, not with her cumming on my cock again. I grabbed her giant sphere of a belly and slammed my hips into her. Cum flooded her gravid womb. It felt like gallons of cum it had been so long.

"That was fucking amazing," Gianna purred. There was still a red mark left on her face. She rolled onto her side so I could untie her. I cuddled up beside her. She scooted over to snuggle into my body. I placed a firm hand on her belly, making her giant, globe-like tummy wobble back and forth.

"I think I actually prefer you pregnant," I teased. Gianna's face turned redder than a tomato.

Things were not too different with Gianna pregnant. The biggest changes were still in her body. Her attitude was pretty much the same, possibly hornier. She still liked to be smacked, tied, called names, and choked. Her baby bump meant I couldn't be as reckless as before but for the most part it didn't get in the way. Gianna knew how to flaunt her baby bump too. Whenever we met up, her belly was never completely covered. She always chose an outfit that made her look like she was about to pop. I wished I could go out with her in public. I wanted to show her off, have the world see how sexy she was and how heavily pregnant I made her. We had to stay inside and lay low or else our parents could find out. It wasn't worth risking what we had for just one night out. Besides, Gianna wasn't real interested in going out. Our relationship revolved around sex, we didn't really hangout.

As the days grew closer to Gianna's due date, her parents became more strict. They wanted her to stay home at all times. Her folks would sometimes pop in during their lunch break, come home early, or work from home just to keep an eye on her. This made it much harder to link up each day. There were several times I had to hide in her closet while her parents checked in on her. Parking down the street became second nature. We made up for the lack of alone time by trying more adventurous things in bed. If we couldn't see each other long, at least it was memorable.

I brought a little surprise for Gianna. She sat up in her bed, waiting for me to join her. At this point she was nine months pregnant. Her belly took up her whole lap. Her massive tits looked so heavy and swollen with the way they rested on top of her pregnant belly. Gianna's outie belly button appeared to be on the verge of exploding. Her thick thighs and ass provided some much needed curves to the lower half of her body. While sitting up I could still see her shapely thighs and ass all thick and wide sticking out the side despite the tremendous belly in the way.

Once I was directly in front of Gianna, I revealed my surprise. It was a can of whipped cream. Her eyes went wide. "Am I not fat enough?" she joked. I sprayed some in her mouth to shut her up.

"You're not fat at all, just pregnant," I corrected. She definitely was only pudgy before getting knocked up though I had a feeling she was going to be a ton more plump after having the baby. Gianna appreciated my response. She smiled as she swallowed the whipped cream. I sprayed some on her erect nipples. She took one of her huge tits and stuck her own nipple into her mouth to suck off the whipped cream. "Hey, I was supposed to do that!" I laughed. She blushed while continuing to suck away. I took her other whipped-cream-covered nipple into my mouth. If I sucked hard enough I could taste her breastmilk too. Her huge tits were endlessly fun to suckle and play with. At some point I had to move on though. I sprayed some whipped cream on top of her belly button then made a large ring around it.

"You're gonna get me all sticky!" Gianna complained. I sprayed more cream into her mouth to shut her up again.

"I'm cleaning it up," I snapped at her. I leaned down and held her by her thick hips. My tongue circled around her gargantuan tummy, licking up all the whipped cream. Next, I suckled on her belly button as if it were a nipple. She moaned the entire time. I rubbed my hands back and forth across her ass and thighs. My mouth remained planted on her belly. While I was distracted, Gianna took the whipped cream can and sprayed it on top of her pussy, careful not to get any inside it.

"Uh oh, you'll have to lick somewhere else too," Gianna teased. I swiped the whipped cream can from her and slapped her in the face.

"I didn't say you could do that," I scolded. "You're mine, remember?" I added. Gianna's eyes rolled back. She loved when I was rough with her. I shoved the nozzle of the whipped cream can into her mouth and filled her up with cream. Her cheeks bulged out as she struggled to contain it all. A sudden look of realization washed over her when she noticed I wasn't stopping. The cream overflowed out of her mouth and kept going. She swallowed as much as she could but I didn't let up. It fell from her mouth and plopped onto her massive breasts and bulging belly. Instead of licking it up, I rubbed it into her skin. She tried to protest but her mouth was full. Gianna looked so sexy all plump, pregnant, and covered in a thin layer of cream.

When her little punishment was over I did eat her out like she wanted. I had to do an extra good job to ensure there was no whipped cream inside her. By that time Gianna was begging to be fucked. Milk dripped out of her swollen nipples. "Get on your hands and knees, pregnant slut," I commanded. It was challenging for her to get up. With great difficulty, she got up and waddled over to her closet. Her huge ass jiggled with each step. It was mesmerizing to watch her thighs ripple with every wave of flesh. "Where are you going?" I demanded.

"I've got a little surprise for you too. It came just in time. I was starting to worry it wouldn't be here before the baby. Close your eyes," Gianna explained. Normally, I was in charge of everything during sex but if my plaything wanted to do something special to please me, I figured I'd allow it. I laid back in her bed and shut my eyes. After a few minutes I felt the bed sink from Gianna's weight. "Open your eyes," Gianna cooed. When I opened my eyes Gianna was kneeling before me in a slutty cow pattern bikini. Her top was so small that it didn't even cover her nipples completely. She was bulging out of the outfit everywhere. Her plump, pregnant belly and thick thighs made the bikini bottom nothing but a tight string digging into her sides. I didn't see the cow print on it until she moved onto all fours. "Mooo," Gianna teased. Her massive udders hung down along with her mammoth belly. Her pregnant, pudgy belly was so big it brushed up against the bedsheets. If her tits were just a few cup sizes bigger they'd probably reach the bed too. That position combined with her outfit made Gianna look enormous.

12