Pull Up, Push Down

Story Info
The FTM captain of a space ship uses his mechanic.
4k words
4.57
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters in this story are consenting adults. I use potentially triggering language including "pussy," "cunt," and "clitoris" to describe anatomy.

-

BREAK YOUR VOW TONIGHT

Please don't waste my time if you're just a bit horny. Be polite, be direct, and be sure to show me what you're working with. Respond to this maindrop with images to the following private channel and if you're lucky we'll have a night to remember:

Ovid read the maindrop post on Jay's proffered pager, blushing furiously, and then read it again. "Man," he said to Jay. "This is insane. Is someone hiding in the hull or some shit? Who'd risk losing their position on the Tananarive?" He looked around and saw a couple of other Tenders chatting by the kettle, but otherwise the room was all pilgrims who wouldn't have access to the maindrop.

Jay laughed at him, taking back the pager. "This was Harvey, 110%," he dismissed, referring to the ships' witty assistant navigator. "Nobody else with access to the comms is enough of a jackass to drop this on a non-secular trip to Mars."

Jay put his hood up against the ships' coldness and popped a final stuffed date in his mouth. He suddenly raised his eyebrows at Ovid. "You should send him photos of that monster eggplant in the fridge. That thing's large and in charge."

Ovid smiled appropriately, then got a notification from his own pager. The new temp controls in the Cap's quarters had crapped out again; he had to be there the next morning. He quickly excused himself.

Later that night, Ovid lay on his stomach in bed, staring at the anonymous drop again. On Base, it wasn't like he ever had a very high sex drive. But this post... There were two photos attached to the post. They were close-ups of a pussy with thin outer lips, and an enormous, juicy clitoris poking from a thick cloud of hair. His usual nerves stopped him from replying, but his cock hardened as it bumped into the smooth fabric of his sleep sack as he lay fixed to the wall.

--

It was cold and dank in there, no circulation but for the little manual fan on the floor someone had brought in. Someone breathing loudly came in and activated magnetic kneepads by the right wall panel. I put away my pager; they audibly whipped around at the sound of it joining the board. A voice. "Oh! hey, Cap, didn't know if you'd be in so I just started work... it's you, right, Cap?"

"Hi there... Ovid, right?" I continued, unbuckling from my chair. "I'm glad you let yourself in. And you found the thermostat too, good. It is cold in here." I stepped out from behind the panel. The mechanic's hair was longer than I remembered. He turned to look at me. "It's been a while! How is your position treating you?"

Ovid started when he saw me. I do look different from the rest of the crew; where they get long and lean in the lack of gravity, my body is stocky. His shadowed eyes traced downwards taking in my chest and stomach through the tight standard quarter-zip. He caught himself, looked up and made eye contact. The lighting in here is awful, I had to ask him to see to that when he finished the repair on the temp controls...

"I enjoy the work, and meeting so many different people is good for me right now, as I figure out my path and where to go from here. But as a waterman I'd appreciate more intensive spiritual education before beginning. The video was helpful, but it's still a culture shock to be serving so many pilgrims to Mars—I worry that I do not pay the proper respect." It was half the truth. Ovid missed his older sister and her friends, too. Barge work could be lonely.

"Mmm! Thank you, that's well taken, although I've seen you serve well. I have a martian friend who could probably agree to give extra programming to new crewmen, I can give you his address. In the meantime, have you spoken with our packman?"

"Who, Thomas? A few times. It was awkward, though, we don't have much chemistry..." The mechanic turned back to his temp controls. I checked my watch.

"It's worth another shot, but you're doing just fine." I shivered without the warm chair at my back. "Will you be bothered if I do some exercises?" The mechanic shook his head.

I put on some music and then went to the door. I began my usual circuit on the cable machine. Time passed. Finally, I hooked my foot under the resistance band and slowly completed several pull-ups, working up little bubbles of sweat. I noticed that the sounds of Ovid's work had stopped. I turned and he was fixed on me, not bothering to look away.

"What's wrong? Like what you see?" Now he looked at the floor and quickly explained that I had great form. I smiled.

"Pull-ups are kinda hot, too, you know?"

Ovid let out short shocked laughter. "Uh- I guess so..." He wasn't bad looking. Thick eyebrows and lips, lanky, rubbing broad hands with some cleaning solution. I caught his eyes again. He tilted his head curiously.

"I think so. I once knew someone who came from crunches." More of that laugher. Hard to tell in his lighting, but Ovid seemed to glance at my crotch.

He spoke up. "That'd be pretty handy on a dry ship like this one. Some nights I wish I had a trick like that." He snorted. "Is that why you're doing pull-ups?"

I raised my eyebrows at him "I'm just trying to stay warm, mechanic. Sounds like you're not too invested in your vow, though. Is that why you're ogling me?"

His head drooped and he picked up the fan from the door, turning it off. "I'm finished with the temp controls. It'll take a little while to get started but you should have heat now. Is there anything else?"

"Ovid."

"Yes?"

"What's your schedule today? You'll see a lot more if you come to my bunk." I rubbed the pools of sweat off onto a towel. The room was silent but for the distant hum of the engine. His face lifted and separated into an expression of concentration. I gave him a moment and went back around my screen to get my bottle. I drank. I heard his voice again.

"Come back, cap, I want to see you."

I returned, pouring out a bubble of water between us. "Would you like some?"

Ovid's mag boots clicked as he came to it. He fixed his lips to its surface and slowly sucked, bringing the water into his mouth and down his throat. I shut the door to my quarters and when I turned, I couldn't stop my smile from coming.

"That post."

"Dry ships aren't just hard on you, Ovid. We'll be confidential if this is what you'd like. It all depends on what you want." I gave him a look as I took the rest of the bubble.

"Oh..."

I was glad he took his time. "Would you like to see how?"

"Yes." His voice was so attractive. Some watermen give the sense of their heads floating off into space when they spoke. Ovid was practical and just a little breathy.

I went around the screen. "There is no need to be shy." Ovid seemed to be almost shaking, and he mechanically shuffled in behind me. I took my sleep sack out of my cubby and, arms overhead, propped myself against the top edge. It had the intended effect. He paused at my arms.

"Have you ever done it in zero-G?"

"No."

"Then, here's how we can do it." I waited until he followed my gaze. "We strap you in at the waist here. We could strap me instead, but, it takes some practice to fuck, and I'm... a little impatient this morning."

Ovid grinned knowingly. "What do you want, cap?"

I sighed. His face was close. "I want a man who knows his place. I want to take things at my speed, and I don't want anyone interfering with my first good fuck in months, not even you." He raised his eyebrow. "I want to kiss, too." My smile came back again. I slowly reached out to rub his arms and shoulders through the thick technical canvas. He flinched and then inhaled, expanded, pushed himself into my hands. Warm to my touch. "I want you out of those coveralls, first."

"Yes, Cap. It's still so cold, though..."

"I want to kiss you now."

He rested his hands on my chest lightly, came in close. I closed my eyes and felt him bend down to kiss me, felt the stubble and the breath. I clutched his narrow hips to me, and we made out slowly. My body buzzed with his. The lump at his hips grew slightly. I pulled off. He was blushing deeply. Aww.

"Oh," I released my breath. "Okay."

He nodded.

"Do you want to leave?"

His hands drifted to my stomach. "No."

"I want to take charge."

"Please."

Moving closer, I wrapped one hand around his semi. Ovid's mouth opened like a wave had washed over him. I looked up at him, my other hand gripped his chin and forced him to meet my eyes. "We have to be quiet. I don't want to hear any whining or moaning. In fact, the only things I want to hear out of your mouth are 'Yes, captain', 'no, captain', and 'oh fuck, cap, I'm going to climax'. Do you understand?"

Ovid blushed deeper. "Umm...". At that, I squeezed his cock hard, turning whatever it was he was going to say into a groaning whimper instead. He became more erect.

"Try again."

Ovid managed a soft, "Yes, cap." I smiled at him encouragingly, leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek, my hand keeping a firm grip on his cock.

"There you go. Now, lose the coveralls and boots." I released my hold on him. His jaw clenched, and he sucked breath in through his teeth. I could feel my mouth water, and my thighs instinctively ground into my cock as I took in the sight of him. The thick fabric pulled his undergarments down with it, and he emerged naked. Every one of his thick dark hairs stood on end from the cold, swirling in the patterns of the galaxy in his brown skin.

His cock curved away from his body, drifting gently, shrinking slowly. He looked smooth and tight, the shaft fat in the middle. Unbidden, the thought of that smooth warm skin running over my lips and tongue flooded my mouth. He removed the boots.

"Hold tight." I easily picked up his long, narrow body, turned him horizontal, and tucked him into my cubby; he shuddered with cold from sudden contact with the cold metal. I strapped him in and straddled his lap a moment later, the rough fabric of my trousers sliding over his cock, making him wince slightly.

"OK, let's do things at my pace." As I spoke, I ran my palms along his shoulders and slipped his hand through a cuff, and tugged it tight, trapping his arm.

"Hey, what are you...?" As I felt him start to struggle, I settled back into his lap, grinding over his cock more firmly. He couldn't tear his gaze off of me. His erection was back.

"Calm down big boy, I just need to make sure you don't float anywhere or get too enthusiastic. Just relax, let me do this. I promise you won't regret it." I worked my hips as I spoke, running myself back and forth over his cock, the rough fabric of my trousers making it a painfully pleasurable sensation.

"Ohh... um... Yes, cap," he finally responded, settling back under me.

"That's good, you're learning." The other cuff slid home.

Wiggling backwards off his lap, I stood, looking down at him as I took in his whole form, bony, laid out for me. I brushed fingers through his beautiful treasure trail.

"You're not hard yet. That's ok. Maybe you just need a little extra to get all that blood pumping?" I grinned. He opened his mouth to speak but I shushed him. "What would turn you on, huh?" I stripped my top and sighed with relief; tight shirts make me itch. I rubbed my chest hard and looked around at him. He still wanted to watch.

I unbuttoned my trousers, too, sliding the cloth over the swell of my ass and legs, and I was just in my damp briefs. My erection pushed out, a small, stiff triangle that I rubbed over a few times, sighing. I peeked at his now much-harder cock, but the mechanic wouldn't meet my eyes, locked as he was on my goods.

"Do you like this?"

Tied to the freezing metal cubby, naked and exposed, my mechanic could only stare in rapt fascination as I performed a few more pull-ups for him. He blushed when I came back to notice him oozing a clear sphere at the tip of his foreskin. He was not even being touched and already he was leaking.

Clad in only my boots and underwear, I climbed back between his spread legs in the confines of the cubby, and finally gave into the urge to kneel between them, both hands reaching out to wrap around the base of him. I slid my hands slowly up his shaft, feeling the thick, sticky trails sliding under my hands as I forced out more of the thick cream, fighting the urge to lean forward and lick the next fat bead off the tip of his cock before my fingers massaged it down him.

By the time I wrapped both my warm hands tightly around him, he was already ready to explode. As my hands started to move upwards, Ovid whimpered, looking embarrassed. He struggled to hold back, at first biting his lip, but as I kept going, slowly working my way upwards, his long dry service started to get the best of him. "Ca... um... Eli... uh. Cap!" He stammered, unsure what to say, hoping to stave off the inevitable, but it was already too late.

"What is it, Ovid? Am I gripping too tightly or som... ooh!" Even as I spoke, his body seized, and he was crying out as his premature orgasm overtook him.

His cock pulsed in my hands, and the first thick shot of arced up into the air, to splatter slowly across the ceiling. In surprise, I foolishly looked up, taking the second and third shots across my face as his balls pulsed, pulled up tight to his body as he pumped out shot after thick shot, every one of them evidence of his chastity. I held onto his cock in shock, feeling it pulsing under my fingers as his orgasm continued, drops floating through the air around his cock and my hands.

"Fuck," I finally said as he relaxed back into his bonds. "You could have at least warned me." It oozed off my face, collected in beads on my chest hair.

"I'm... so... SO sorry, Cap. I just um. It just... uh... happened." He closed his eyes in embarrassment.

I grinned, pulling my wet, coated fingers off his cock and carefully scooping the worst of the mess off my face, sliding two coated fingers into my mouth. Mmm.

"It's OK... as long as that wasn't all you had for me." I paused to suck two more fingers clean, getting the rest of it off my face, and glancing down at my splattered chest. "I have never seen a man shoot so much."

He still wouldn't meet my eyes. "I'll leave."

"Nuh-uh. How can you tell we aren't done yet?" I raised my eyebrows at him and followed his gaze to my stomach. I rubbed myself, getting it everywhere. "Like seeing me all covered in your cum, mechanic? I'm impressed. Do you usually shoot this much?"

"Um... uh..." He stammered once more, and I smirked, collecting some on my fingers and sinking them into his hot mouth. My gut lurched as I felt his tongue push back and he sucked them clean.

"That was rhetorical. Now, you had your fun, you better not climax again until I'm done, understood?"

I wrapped my other hand tightly around the base of his softening shaft and pulled upwards, forcing the last of his emission to float out. He whimpered, still in the grips of post orgasmic oversensitivity, but I did not care. "You're going to get me hard now, yeah?" He stared up at me in shock as I placed a boot gently on his chest, mostly for effect, and removed my underwear. I moved the foot down, mussing and poking his sticky cock with my boot. He let out a noise as I turned and straddled his neck; even with all his thick dark hair, his head looked small between my thighs. "Do you want this cock in your mouth?" He suddenly found his voice again. "P-Put it in my mouth, Eli. Please let me work it over for you..."

He was learning, all right. My erection throbbed. I propped myself up on my hands and rocked my hips forward, sliding my nub between his soft, sticky lips... I had to let a breath out as his eager mouth brushed and whispered gently against me; the pleasure was dizzying. "Oh, that's good... run it back and forth." He obliged. Groaning, I gripped a handful of his hair. He hummed as he serviced me, his breaths shaky and heavy.

Before either of us could really be satisfied, I pulled back, and he craned his neck after me, trying to reach it and continue. Instead, I left him sighing with disappointment while I went to my drawer for the rubber band. I carelessly jerked him off until he started to harden once more. He cried out until I rested one hand on his throat. "There you go, big boy. I knew you had to be good for more than one round."

After a few more strokes, I paused, pulling the band off my wrist, stretching it over my hand before rolling it down his cock to the base, letting it snap tight around him. Ovid's whole body jerked as he recoiled. "Just a little extra help to keep you from blowing before I'm ready." Satisfied he would be nice and hard for me, I fetched my smuggled lube.

"As hot as it would be to just use all that semen you wasted as lube, you're too thick to go in without some of this, I think," I mused - more to myself than to the mechanic - as I popped the cap off and spread the thick clear liquid down over his still-slick cockhead. I set the bottle down grabbed his oral-wet face to make him look me in the eye. "Your job is to sit there, and hold still, understood? No thrusting, no helping, just sit still, and let me work. You're tied down for a reason, I can't have you getting overeager and trying to force that thing home. If I want you to move, I'll tell you, understood?" He could only nod, biting his lip in either anticipation, or embarrassment.

Turning around, I swung a leg out behind me, looking back over my shoulder. Stan was flushed, eyes locked on the fur concealing my pussy and ass. His cock was fully, achingly hard once more, the band ensuring it would stay that way. I reached between my legs and pushed two fingers into myself; my pussy made a wet noise. "Oh..." Ovid groaned as he watched. "Yeah? Shut up." I removed the fingers and grabbed him by the shaft, messing his cockhead lightly over my erection and lips. "Ohhhh..."

Finally, cautiously, I started to lower myself onto his cock, squeezing with my thighs to pull myself down onto his dick. I felt him press against my cheeks.

Settling back, I pressed harder, and he slipped forward. The sudden loss of resistance caused me to overbalance. I smacked into him and his cock slid between my legs and ground along my puffy lips, teasing my denied pussy. Taking a breath, I looked down. His cock bobbed between my spread thighs. I practically vibrated with desire, grinding my cock on his for a few more seconds.

After a moment to compose myself, I pushed back up to my feet and turned around again. "You're doing well holding still so far." Again, I straddled him, lowering myself back down, this time pulling on his hip strap hard for extra support, my other hand guiding his cock to the right place. "There we go. Just hold... still..." As I spoke, I pulled down towards my boots, keeping his cockhead pointed directly at my pussy.

Under me, Stan shifted. Not much, and almost certainly not intentionally, but he shifted his weight under me, and his head smoothed inside. My pussy clenched around the sudden kiss of entrance. I bit both of my lips as I let go of the strap and pushed against the top of my cubby with my hands and took him inside of me. It was cold and it stung at first. It'd been a while. I worked, moving my whole body up and down to piston his dick into me, slowly, tightly, over and over.

"Ohhh. Perfect," perfect as I manipulated my hips to line my pussy up with the curve of his dick, arching myself at the top and grinding when he bottomed out inside of me. He was all fucking mine. I sped up and gripped my own hard cock in wet fingers, my own emission forming and breaking into clear blobs around our fucking, but I didn't notice at first. My ears rang as I pounded his hot cock. After he let out a helpless noise, a begging noise, I couldn't stop myself from slipping into a sharp orgasm. It was like we had plucked a huge string in me. I let out a groan of ecstasy as my arms locked above my head, forcing my pussy down as far as I could go and thrusting involuntarily over and over so that his cockhead was pressed hard into my good inner spots.

12