Pulp Fiction: A Prince Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear you! But can you make the sacrifice and be my king, and show your face publicly? Being a fairy is not that easy, I presume..."

"I haven't even begun the test, haven't I? We shall see!" He stepped away from her and again he would end the night. "You will be loved, my queen!" He bowed and disappeared in the shadows.

How many more nights will be like this one? When will he be able to be mine? Why is he testing me like this? This is brought upon me by my own selfish desires. Therefore, I will show him that there is no need for his tests, I will still wait for him until the day I die, if necessary because I know there is no one who is capable of being the one for my heart!

The next night she did not come out in the garden, she would just observe from the window of her tower if he will come and meet her there. But to her surprise, he came into her room. She was not startled, and she tried to hide her smile.

"You are upset!" He came from behind, spooning her and kissing her shoulders, wrapping her into his loving and warm embrace.

"Let's have a drink!" she said frowning and acting, looking at the bottle of wine.

She withdrew from him and went to the dressed where the bottle of wine and two glasses were set. She poured the drink in both of them, more than half full, and gave one to him. He took out his cape and placed it on the chair that stood near the window and sipped from the wine. They looked at each other, afraid to say anything else. So, they just stood up, drinking and staring into each other's eyes. From time to time they moved their looks to their lips, which were moistened by the alcohol. After they finished the glasses, she would still ignore what she wanted her heart to say.

"Do you want a glass of rum too?" She asked, uncaring of whether he will want or not. She pretended to ignore his presence there, she felt strangely betrayed that he did not meet her demands yet.

"I'll have a shot!" He said smiling, then moved to her and he gently turned her around to push and rub his shaft over her night silk slip, that was not long enough to cover her knees. He firmly grabbed her arms and pushed her to the bed, over her belly, holding her down there. Then he started touching her thighs and he gently slipped his hands over her arms, grabbing them, moving them over her head. His heavy body was half over hers, and she felt how his magical wand would soon become a stiff staff.

"I like the way you push it onto me!" She moaned with pleasure, feeling her temperature rising up.

"Hold your arms there and don't move!"

"Yes, my king!" The words came out as she started moving her hips from side to side, giving him the perfect sight of where he would like to explore more. He took his pants off, revealing a thick and straight magical wand that she could not yet see. He grabbed the ends of the nightie and slowly moved it up while kissing each part of her body that was showing. His wet lips sent shivers down her spine, adding moist to her pool. He stepped over her with the other leg, placing his scrotum over her tight butt cheeks. The warmth surprised her, which made her want to turn around and see the scorching device which sent pulsations and vibrations all over her body. But he held her down, leaning over and kissing her cheek, shoulder and part of her lips, distracting her attention, then he moved back into position. He gently moved in the front and in the back, rubbing against her rounded bottom, to make her drenched in her own juice. He put his right hand between her thighs to feel the creamy entrance, then took her essence and moved it up to her sacred canal. His rod kept on pulsating at the wish of entering her second cave. He only inserted the tip, feasting himself with each second and with each sound she was groaning and moaning, satisfied with his teasing. Then he took out his manhood and started exploring with his finger, then with two fingers, letting saliva drop from his mouth, making it easier to slip in. And when he heard a change in her voice, he rapidly plunged his wand into her, making him trigger intense sounds of pleasure. He continued savoring the act, thrusting down and moving her but cheeks to the sides so he could see his tunneling. She could hardly breathe, letting her body be controlled by him, letting all her senses wander without control.

Ravaging and pressing down into her was bringing satisfaction to both of them, as they could not refrain from their passionate and powerful desire to merge together. He stopped, pulled it out and entered her drenched crease. She kept on begging for more, wanting him to continue, she enjoyed each movement he made as if he knew her from another life in which she was not innocent either. He knew what she wanted, he knew how she wanted it and that excited her more. She was ready to give in, she was ready to explode and let all his love come to her as well. He lowered his pace as he knew he was about release all the love inside her, but he waited for her first. She was yelling and begging for him to follow her, then she began to spasm in waves of pleasure, narrowing the entrance, announcing his next move. To her desire, he impaled her with force, bathing her insides with the juiciest of his heavenly fluids, continuing to push inside her a couple more times. Then he dropped down to kiss her passionately.

"I am never going to let any girl steal you away from me!" She commented.

"No one can!" He kneaded her with his strong hands then he continued. "Now it's time to make myself your king!" He firmly grabbed her and turned her back over her belly, getting into the same position, this time he took his leather belt and sustained her womb, and holding it with one hand, helping her move her arse higher than before. He stood up and dragged her closer to the edge of the bed, making a probe at her second entrance. Then he sank into it, helped by both of their juices. He did not give her any moment to recover, possessing her whole body. He prepared the orifice for the next step, looking at it with expert eyes, he pulled the staff out, told her not to move, then he came back with the bottle of wine. He took again the belt and started widening her butt with powerful thrusts. The angle was perfect, he thought, and then he pulled out and took the bottle of wine and slowly poured wine inside her bunghole.

"Aah..." She cried. "It's cold!"

"Don't move!" She moaned in response as he took a mouthful of the wine and warmed it into his mouth and then he put it inside her until she was full. She began to cry in pleasure. Then he squatted looking at the masterpiece.

"Slowly push yourself up, with your arms, my queen!" He said as he positioned his mouth at the edge of her anus, expecting the wine to come down into his mouth. With a thrilled look, he shoved his tongue inside as well, sucking the remaining fluids inside her darkened canal. Then began exploring the mouth of her arousal, going down on her until she began to spasm again.

"Ahh, I can't hold it much longer!" He kept on penetrating with his tongue, slipping down to her clit with circular movement and then sucking the juice out of her explosion. She dropped down on the bed exhausted and only then she saw his magical wand. She wanted to have a chug on his big man shaft. But she was depleted of any energy.

"I love you!" She said dragging him into bed with her, sitting embraced side by side, wrapping her leg around his waist. "You passed my test, you are my king!"

"I love you more, my queen!" He softly kissed her lips and remained there looking at each other until the morning came, until another month came and until the other big announcement was made.

And so, she found her king, and in her king, she found happiness. No matter how much she longed for a true man that could love her the way she wanted, in the end, she received what she needed.

Victoria and Crimson remained in history as the only rulers that have found true love in the past 500 hundred years. They lived a fulfilled and peaceful life inside the kingdom, along with their three boys and one girl.

In the end, love has no boundaries, and if one knows this, then happiness can prevail.

THE END.

12