Pulp Fiction: April Fools' Day

Story Info
Marriage demands sacrifice which is only given through love.
3.9k words
3.13
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may come as something unbelievable, but in the end, we will always get what we truly want. Not what we deserve, but what we desire.

It was a perfect spring day with blossomed flowers. I was with my wife and we were having dinner at a wonderful Slavic restaurant. She was very inquiring that night, though she is not that open to talk about what she wants, and I was surprised, intrigued perhaps. My complete attention was drawn to her, as my fears were building up fast. I wasn't sure she would ask me such things if just out of curiosity or because she had a new lover. Yes, a new lover, she had some other two in the past. It's been more than two years since the last one. I was completely happy about that, because I was enough for her. Or so I thought.

"Hussy, do we still have that old toy?" She likes to call me like that, Huss, which comes from Husband. She gave me a curious look and she gently touched my hand, interrupting me from eating.

"Lelah, what toys are you talking about?"

"Those I used to have in the living room dresser. You know, behind the blue bedsheet."

"Oh, those toys..." I froze for a second, but I built up my strength and masked my irritation. "I thought you were not satisfied of how those toys were... being handled."

"Well, I changed my mind. Last time you tried that, it was with Lucio, in the caverns." Before she gave me an answer, I could only recall the time she was with Lucio. That was just one of the two lovers she had while we were together. I sort of knew, not from the beginning, but knew, we got over it, together.

I remember she told me about having sex with someone else in the past. But I didn't like the idea to share her with anyone else, I couldn't even imagine someone else putting is dirty fingers over her soft skin, to touch her face, her lips, her breasts, her thighs. Other hands to have the same power to trail down to her entrance and to massage her vulva and lips... Madness! I was jealous beyond redemption. But with her beautiful heart, she persuaded me to accept this, to share her with someone else. I did it for her, but with a simple condition. I'd watch. I would be there for her when she needed me, I would protect her, guard her with my eyes from afar. In this way, I'd be perfectly in control if he would try to hurt her. My lovely Lelah was so grateful for this. And there is only one recurrent memory that makes me think why I love her so much.

It was a starry night, I remember, because we were waiting for the fellow in a hotel room. We looked at the stars and tried to remember which we knew, and the ones we named. He never studied them, but it was our thing. It is what she likes. And seeing her happy makes me happy, moreover, it's so fun to just have someone with you and guess stars, name them, invent stories beyond the known truth. What is a story if not one we imagine?

The fellow knocked on the door. Twice. He paused. Then three times. It was the code, to know it was him. I certainly looked in the eyehole before I opened the door. We've met before, a couple of times, I wanted to make sure he's not a killer. Not that he'd be such a fool to let himself be caught. But I was careful.

"Good evening!" He greeted us, while handing a flower for my wife and a bottle of white wine for me.

"Oh, thank you! These are lovely!" She smelled them and looked excited at the fellow with broad shoulders. I hated him at first. He was better built than me. I was a bit skinnier than him. No six packs. I was insecure. I never believed I wasn't enough for her. "Come on in!" She put her arm around his shoulder and invited him inside.

"This is quite nice room. And a large bed. Perfect. Where is the bathroom?"

"Right there." I pointed on the left side.

"Let's drink first, then we can cover the rest." He took out his coat and put it on the piece of furniture on the right of the door.

Me and my wife sat on the small sofa next to the mini bar, and he came with a wine opener and three glasses. He positioned each glass in front of each other then grabbed a chair to sit next to us.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers to this night!"

"And to so many more, more than we imagined. Are you nervous?" He asked us, but I couldn't answer. I just stood there, gathering my strength and try not to show my fears which he already identified.

"To tell you the truth, yes." Lelah leaned over the table and said with a soft voice.

"You shouldn't be." He wanted to touch her face, but then stopped and looked at me for permission. She also turned around.

"Hmm... go ahead... like I said before, you can do whatever you want starting now, I will just stay here and watch.

"Thank you, hus hus!" She kissed me on my lips then, like a child who just unwrapped her present, she turned back to the fellow who stretched his arm to invite her on his lap. His hands were starting to what I most despised to see. But if her wish was change in our sexual behavior, then something had to change. I watched them linger over each other, her hands sliding down to his neck and chest. She was getting excited over the jock and didn't hold back just because I was there. He was tracing his hingers through her hair his right hand and with the other he was unbuttoning her shirt. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Wait!" I stood up. "Please go and take a shower first."

"Of course. I was just going with the flow and I am positive this night will be wonderful." He said as he respectfully took my wife out of his lap and excused himself.

A minute of silence was enough for her, I couldn't even cope with the situation, though I knew I said I would.

"I love this. It was such a good idea. I like it hussy, I hope you will enjoy it as well. I won't forget about you." She sat on my lap and I was immediately turned on. Her inviting warm thighs would always bring me in such exciting moments. I caressed her back as she pushed herself onto me, getting me harder. She

You got some nerve standing here in front of me, with my wife in your hands. I? Jealous? I was far more than that. I was angry and stupid to let her do it anyway. But I couldn't back down then and disappoint her. I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my dick and slipped myself inside her. She was already wet from the other, but I didn't care. I wanted to make her explode of pleasure with me first, before she'd be stained by that other despicable man. She began to moan as she grabbed the back of my neck with both of her hands, pulling herself towards me. And as in a fast-paced dance, I'd pushed her back and forth, to help her engage in the aggressive battle of the weak. He didn't know how to handle her, I knew exactly the pace to play in order to bring her to climax.

"Oh... mhmmm... ahhh! Please... stop, I can't hold it much longer!" She moaned and cried, and I firmly continued the movements, letting her melt and shiver in pleasure.

*Cough cough* The fellow caught us in the action and my wife stopped what she was doing to look at the half naked man who had a chest made of iron. He was like superman, how many hours can you invest in working out to look like that?

He only had a towel to cover his manhood. He looked at Lelah with needy eyes and she kissed me and gave me that look that said Hey huss, I hope you don't mind if I leave you unfinished and go for the man full of muscles! It's not personal, it's just lust, want! I want to touch him! I just let her go to him.

He was standing straight with one arm behind him and with the other hand he held the ends of the towel, waiting for her. His fingers moved to unfold his package, fully erect, with a length above average. At that point, he was no better than me. Finally, I found something that my wife could never get tired of. And besides, mine is thicker. I laid back on the sofa, victorious and put back inside my rod, and zipped back my pants. When she heard that, she turned around and gave me a sad look. It was like she said Oh, huss, don't hide it yet! I want to see yours too, I want to see you getting excited. I am already drenched in your wetness. I felt that, and besides, when you live long enough with a person, you know them, you know what that looks says about their moods, their needs, especially sexual needs. Sexual communication is dire in a relationship. Who doesn't want to invest in such things, he or she will have so much to lose! All in all, I obeyed my needy wife, and pulled out my rod again, erect, still moistened by her honey. She bit her lower lip and watered her lips with her tongue, as her hand slipped on the shaft of that man. She squatted, her hands feeling his thighs while she still looked at me. IT made me harder than I could imagine. I wanted to touch myself, but she frowned telling me Oh, huss, you know better than that, no touching allowed please. I wanted to be punished, but I didn't want to upset her, there are two different things right there. I obeyed again.

I waited impatient.

I looked at how she touched him, it was not like she touched me, so I am grateful for that, she did not share our private moments with him. *That's how you know your wife loves you!* She gave me a provocative look before she plunged his stiff cock inside her mouth. She began to moan. They both began moaning, as he put his hand over her head gently possessing her movements. I straightened my position and leaned forward, I was ready to jump at that guy's throat if he'd make her feel uncomfortable for even just a bit. I may not have his built, but I am still a man, and her HUSS.

I stood there with my angry thoughts I couldn't control, as she was deepthroating him over and over again. I was so focused on my own thoughts that, for a second, I forgot to guard her, and she was choking with his penis inside her mouth. He let her breathe, and I was about to go to them, to interrupt them, but the smile she had said otherwise. She was enjoying it. I couldn't intervene. It was an already discussed rule.

After leaving her tongue swimming in his juice, he gave her his hand to stand up and took her in his arms, then moved the action on the hotel bed.

If at the beginning, when she felt every part of his body, I showed a bit of irritation, now that he was no longer the passive one... now my jealousy kicked in.

"Come and sit with us!" the man said to me, and she agreed with him. I came and laid down on the left side of the bed, to have a perfect view of what would happen next.

As you might imagined, they were not talking, because his mouth was already busy doing my wife. I didn't even know when he took off her underwear and skirt. I just couldn't hide my disgust. But she did not look at the man while he was penetrating her with his tongue. She turned her attention to me, then grabbed my shirt, pulled me closer and began to kiss me passionately. I felt her tongue swirling inside my mouth and I pushed my lips harder against hers, while unbuttoning her shirt. I massaged her abdomen and her breasts. That guy was looking at us and smiled, and he continued to devote time to dip his tongue inside my wife. I knew when he was doing a good job because she'd squeeze my arm harder. I let her mouth go and brushed my lips over hers once more, but not before I traced my thumb over them and smiled at her. I began to kiss her on her neck, trailing my way down to her breasts, where I grabbed one with my hand and started circling my tongue around her nipple. I loved to feel how the tips of her breasts would turn hard. It was all me. And I knew a shiver ran down her spine, as she whispered in desperation the word fuck.

"Yes, Fuck!" I said to her. I really wanted to enter her so deeply and she knew it. She nodded in response looking at me with a look that also said DO not attempt to fuck me now! I want to torture you, I want you to desperately want me, but not now! I want to see how long can you last before you have me! How much desire is left? All the desire in the world is only for her.

That was the memory that was imprinted in my head, and that I'd come back to from time to time. But now she woke me up from dreaming with her leg playing with my groin under the table.

"Someone is already... ready!" She remarked smiling at me. Her glow said my pot needs to be milked.

"For you, all the time! Tell me about the toy, what's your desire with it?"

"I want to... let it swim again. I want to let it slide in, in my sea and in your black sea. What do you say?"

"I am prepared for it. I was prepared for it even from when we weren't married. I knew what I was getting myself into. When do you want it?"

"I will tell you when, huss. But... I have to go for a while, with business."

"When? And where?"

"Probably next week, it would be better to go in the weekend. In Maribor."

"But that's on the other side of the country. Why would they want someone in there?"

"Well, we're opening a new chain of shops, and they need me there to offer trainings. It's going to be 3 months, not that long."

"Hmm..." I didn't want to upset her by getting suspicious about it. Could she have found a new lover?

"It's nothing, don't worry. Time will pass faster than the seasons."

"I hope it goes well with the training. But you didn't find a new lover, right?"

"No, huss, it's all over with that play. All I want is just you. And by the way I feel it, all you want right now is still me. Shall we go?"

"I'll go pay and we can go."

"Oh, damn, you haven't finished your dinner."

"I will finish it, don't you worry!"

Later that week, I helped her pack a small luggage and drove her to the airport. In the first day she texted me, telling me she arrived at the right hotel safe and that everything was okay. The next few days she was more absent. But I could understand that, because she was probably making a training plan for the newcomers. Then starting with day 6 she began to send me pictures of the places she visited, buildings, parks, statues. But not a single shop. So, I inquired her about that. She replied the next day with a video where she was giving me a small tour of one of the shops. I can't imagine how stupid I was to not believe her.

Another two day without any sign and then she called me telling me she was sick. A small fever, but she recovered fast in the next days. And so, a month went by and I wanted her, I craved for her existence next to me, so I asked her if we could have a sexual encounter over a video call. She refused telling me that she is overworked and the only energy she has in the evening when she arrives at the hotel, is that she takes a shower and gets to sleep. I understood her, I wasn't a control freak in this case, I am not a control freak either way. Because of that, she loved me, she respected me and I respected her.

A week later she started sending me random sexy pictures. I can tell you she loved her skirts, cause she would not send me a fully naked one. I had to go back to our emergency photo album. Naked pictures of us. When milk is served and no cookies, choose the glass! I never knew what that meant, but sounded funny when she said it. So, we made it as a motto for the album. I guess she was referring to her as the cookie, and me as the milk, the glass is my silicone glass, in the shape of her pussy, like a 3D print of her vagina; we ordered it online. Such a good acquisition! In this way I will never have the need to need another woman. And I didn't, I didn't need another woman. If you will meet her, you will understand.

One week before she returned, she texted me and told me she has a nice surprise for me. And that I'll be thrilled to see it.

After her return, I could see no special boxes or something resembling to a gift.

"Where's my gift you talked about?" I said with a fake baby sad look.

"There, there!" she played with my cheeks. "Tonight. And for now, just help me unpack these. Look I brought some local wine, it's pretty much the best in that part of the country. We can enjoy it tonight and celebrate."

"Agreed!" I took her in my arms and squeezed her to my chest. Gosh! I missed her so much! So much!

After dinner, we took the bottle of wine with us in bedroom to finish it. We were both a bit dizzy and climbed the stairs with care, as if we didn't want to disturb anyone, though there was no one else in the house. Childish!

I managed to open the door as she jumped me and we started kissing. I wanted to turn on the lights with my elbow, but she grabbed my arm and put it over her breasts. I helped her take her clothes off and laid her on bed. I pressed my thighs over her pelvis to find that something was feeling bulging. I slide my hand down to her skirt to feel a very similar member with mine. As I traced my fingers further down, I feel a sack of balls.

"Darling, is this the surprise you wanted to give me? Do know that I am ready for the toy."

"Let's see how ready you are." She pushed me down on bed, and turned me around. "On all your fours please, now you shall experience the cow pose." She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up as she kissed me. I knew how to stay for her. I could hear her stroke the toy, but I thought that she's just adding some lube, to make the passage easier for her, and for both of us. And she began moistening her hand with her own saliva, then pressed gently over my dark hole. She began to explore the cavern of my weakness. After she entered one finger inside, I began to feel aroused by it, and was feeling more relaxed than before, thus making the tunnel bigger. She pushed with the strap on cock to my scrotum, and played with my testicles. Then she put the tip at the entrance of the dark cavern and pushed it inside slowly. It felt warm and tender, and it sent a pulsating sensation through my cock. I felt overpowered and I enjoyed it. She began to moan as she entered my hole even deeper. Once I felt comfortable with it inside me, I began to stroke myself too. She slid the cock in my ass, then took it out, then put it back in and she kept going on speeding it up. Then she stopped to grab my love handles and pushed herself all the way inside, until I felt her thighs over my butt. But that didn't stop me stroking myself faster. I was about to cum when she stopped and told me to turn around. I obeyed.

"I want that cum in my mouth!" She said as she started sucking the tip of my rod, then she took it all inside and walked her tongue over my cock until I released all my load inside her mouth.

We took a breather, especially my wife, because she did all the action. Then I just wanted to feel her crest and her legs wrapped around me.

"Okay, you can take it off now. Enough fooling around." I demanded; it was getting me really anxious all of the sudden, because it felt such a realistic material, that strap on.

"Take out what, Hus?"

"The fake penis darling."

"It's not fake, it's real. Hold it in your hands. Here, take it." I stood up from the bed and moved towards her. I put my hand over the penis she had. Indeed, there was no string or belt attached to her. How could it be? The light was dim inside the room, but I was afraid to turn it on completely. I was afraid of what I touched, of what entered me, of what plunged me repeatedly and that I enjoyed it. But then I figured it out.

"Darling... I get it now! April Fools' day! It was a good one!"

"What? No! No April Fools' day, that was yesterday. This is more like Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Anniversary? It's next week... but..."

"Remember our second anniversary? You said you'd let me plunge you, but only if we are still married for 5 years. And here we are!"

Her breasts were moving, the damn enlarged penis was dancing, while she was playing with it, stroking it and looking at it with pleasure, I was horrified to learn that she had a penis. And that the time she went out of the city was to do the surgery. But could I ever be mad at her? Could I be angry at my wonderful wife? Wasn't this a desire, a wish I had a long time ago, and she made this sacrifice to make me feel happy? I dropped on my knees and looked at her from below.

12