Pumpkin Spice Latte with a Smile

Story Info
Two women meet at coffee spot and get intimate.
878 words
4.18
5.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just about every day I get ready for work and head down to the local Starbucks for my daily caffeine fix. One particular Monday I ordered my usual and stepping away from the order line, headed to the 'pick up' area.

While scrolling through my phone, I overheard a female ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte and giving the name, 'Diane' to the cashier. I looked up and noticed a cute brunette suddenly walking toward me. I must have been smiling as she smiled back with a huge grin and took a spot in the waiting area.

"Good morning", I ventured to see if she would strike up a conversation.

I noticed she was wearing ivory linen slacks that you could just about see through, revealing that she was either wearing thong underwear or nothing at all. I guess a woman with a nice ass always caught my attention. She had a classy manicure and wore navy blue pumps that matched her blouse outlining her breasts in a way that also caught my attention.

Best of all, she wasn't wearing a ring on her left hand. That was definitely a plus. She appeared average in height with shoulder length auburn hair and green eyes. Her smile from ear to ear revealed her sparkling white teeth.

"Hello," she responded as she saw me gawking at her.

"Pumpkin Spice huh? Going with the season or do you really like Pumpkin Spice?"

"Both, I guess." She said rather timidly. It didn't matter, I at least got her attention and she spoke to me. I was attracted to her gorgeous body and beautiful smile right from the very start.

"I stick with the regular stuff, dark and sweet."

"Too much sugar isn't good for you ya know" she said.

"Yes, I do know, but it helps with the bitter taste of the coffee, and I need the caffeine."

She didn't comment, just kind of looked me over as I had done to her.

I realized I was holding my car key fob, which had a rainbow lanyard attached to it. Thinking it might scare her off if she had noticed; I shoved it into my front jean pocket.

They called out our names one after the other, as our orders were ready.

"Diane?" I asked.

"Barbara?" she answered.

We walked out to the parking lot together and I thought of some other things to ask her not wanting her to slip away before I lost my nerve to flirt a little longer.

"So, do you come here often 'Diane'?"

"Yes, just about every day before school. I'm earlier than usual today as we have a staff meeting today."

"Oh, so you're a teacher?"

"Yes, English lit at the high school in town. You?"

"I'm a physical therapist at a local rehab. Maybe I'll see you here tomorrow?" I asked with anxious anticipation in my voice.

"Maybe, but not before eight."

"Eight might be my new time then. See you Diane." I said as I headed towards my jeep and watched her as she got into her car.

"Have a nice day Barbara!" she said as she walked towards hers. I think she was kind of flirting back. It was hard to tell, as we really didn't know each other.

There was something about her that had me interested in pursuing it further. I wasn't sure if she was straight or interested in women, but it didn't matter. I enjoyed talking and being in her company. I was already looking forward to my morning coffee with a dose of 'Diane'.

The next couple of mornings, we met at the coffee shop and talked until we had to leave for our jobs. It was Friday morning and I realized I wouldn't be meeting her on the weekend so I took a stab at it and kind of asked her out.

"Hey, Diane. Would you like to get together on Saturday night for dinner and drinks?"

"I would love to."

"Ok. Give me your number and I'll call you early in the day."

With that, she took my phone and punched in her number. My phone rang, recording her information for my contacts.

"I'll look forward to your call tomorrow then!" she said.

"Absolutely!"

"So, how about I pick you up say seven-ish and we can head out to that steak house on Main Street?" I asked hoping she would like the choice of restaurant I suggested.

"Sounds great. I'll text you my address."

I couldn't believe how excited she seemed to want to meet up over the weekend. It became obvious that she wasn't in a relationship with anyone or why would she accept an invitation from me so eagerly?.

I watched as she walked to her car, studying the sway in her hips, admiring her from head to toe. I guess I was undressing her with my eyes.

I couldn't wait till it was time to get ready for that Saturday night in hopes that it would lead to something more meaningful. I think she felt the same way but I really wasn't sure. It was hard to tell if she was interested in anything more than a friendship or if she was into women. I told myself I would soon be finding out.