Puncture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a great deal of thought I came up with the following elaborate and very expensive plan. It was Sarah's twenty-sixth birthday and I laid on a surprise dinner party having found a catering firm prepared to turn up at the house and serve a slap up meal for four. I made the booking only after Matt had agreed to be a guest and a girl from work that I get on rather well with said that she would make up the four. There is an ongoing frisson of attraction between Claire and I but she had a fiancé working in Saudi Arabia that she was determined to remain faithful to. To set the scene I got my parents to take Harry for the night and talked Sarah into dolling herself up in the belief that I was taking her out on the town.

The evening was a resounding success. First Matt arrived and I had barely completed introductions when a taxi deposited Claire at the door. Then we had just enough time for a relaxing drink all round before the caterers arrived with what all agreed was a fabulous meal.

With the table cleared, we settled down to a convivial evening of music, dancing and desultory conversation. Although we did swap partners, I did most of my dancing with Claire and it was very smoochy dancing at that. This was deliberate and I was pleased to see that Matt had quickly followed my lead without any noticeable resistance from Sarah. Eventually the evening drew to a close and when our guests had gone my wife gave me a very big kiss and thanked me for giving her a wonderful birthday.

"Did you have to monopolise Claire quite so much though?" she asked as the sting in the tail.

"Claire asked me to," I lied. "She said that if she spent too much time with Matt she felt he could easily get her to do things she didn't want to do ". I paused for a moment and then went on with a grin, "She then confessed that she actually wanted to do those things with Matt but knew that her fiancé would not be too happy about it if she did." For the first time that I could remember, Sarah smiled at a sexually oriented joke.

Prior to bed we sat on the settee holding hands, overcome with that after-party lethargy. My mind was busy going through the machinations of my master plan when Claire asked suddenly, "Have you had sex with Claire?"

"No, I haven't, but I would like to," I told her honestly. "The only thing that stops me is knowing that you would be upset. I can't see anything wrong with two people taking pleasure in each others bodies - as I said, sex has nothing to do with love."

Now this was all purely theoretical and in addition it was a philosophy that I did not actually subscribe to. My words were simply an attempt to get my wife into the right frame of mind for what I hoped was going to happen.

I reinforced my message by saying, "If you ever do get tempted, remember that I don't mind what you do. In fact I would want you to enjoy yourself." In bed Sarah was far more relaxed than usual but I did not know if this was due to the drink, the erotic dancing with Matt or simply my reward for giving her the party.

I waited a full fortnight before inviting Matt for another evening and was pleased to find my wife very amenable to his return visit. This time I did not ask Claire - I said that I had but claimed that she was unable to make it - but once again I arranged for my parents to mind Harry. The previous night I concealed a long-handled wrench in the boot of the car and I then stopped to use it the next morning on the way to work to ensure that the nuts on my selected tyre could be easily undone. An hour and a half before Matt was due to arrive I was strapping Harry together with his night-time toys into the car ready to take him to my parents when Sarah decided that she would come with us. "Better not, love," I urged using every bit of persuasion that I could muster. "Stay and make yourself extra pretty instead. Matt might turn up early and if there is any kind of snag on the road it would be terrible if he arrived to find an empty house."

So there I was sitting in my car having deliberately punctured the tyre. Having given Sarah the bad news I efficiently changed the tyre and then waited until thirty minutes had elapsed since my first call. "It is just what I was afraid of - the wheel nuts are rock solid and the flimsy car jack handle is no damn use at all," I said when I rang again. "I've contacted the AA but it seems there are a lot of lone women drivers in trouble tonight and they are given priority. I also get the impression that they don't think a lot of male drivers who can't change their own wheels. The bad news is that it is going to take at least two hours before they get round to me."

"Can't you ring a taxi to bring you home?" my wife suggested.

"I could but I don't want to find the car stripped or gutted tomorrow. I would far rather stay with it."

"But what am I going to do - Matt has already been here for twenty minutes," Sarah asked plaintively."

"You will just have to entertain him until I get there," I said unsympathetically. "You know chat, make conversation. Why don't you dance with him? You looked good together last time."

As soon as my wife had reluctantly rung off, I started the engine, drove to a pub I had spotted and spent the next two hours drinking non-alcoholic beverages. During this time with my mind filled with images of what was probably occurring in my home I got very aroused - but there was also a surprisingly large degree of hurt in there. I steeled myself with the thought that the sacrifice would be well worth while if it had the result that I hoped for. Before leaving the country inn, I rang home to warn that I would be back in half an hour.

When I walked in, Sarah and Matt were sitting an unnatural distance apart. In addition both had an awkward self-conscious posture that tried to proclaim, 'We haven't been up to anything, honest.' My wife was looking very flushed and my colleague became unusually jocularly verbose, finding it necessary to remind me of amusing incidents that had occurred at work. In theory I had missed less than half of the potential evening but not long after my arrival, Matt stood up claiming a very early start the following morning and although I tried to dissuade him, Sarah remained singularly quiet.

On this evidence, I quietly congratulated myself on the apparent success of my plan but did not experience quite the degree of satisfaction that I had expected. I filled the time before bed by talking at length about my imagined problems with the breakdown service but did this to excuse my wife from giving any account of her evening. In the bedroom I looked set to reap the first fruit of the engineered evening when Sarah grumbled that it was far too hot for her heavy night-dress and slipped into bed naked, even though she had worn the garment in all weather for the previous five years.

However my hopes were immediately dashed when she murmured the dread words, "I'm feeling rather tired," indicating that there was no fuck for me on the menu. But then, surprise surprise, without being asked she reached out and played with my cock until I came - it didn't take very long.

Not having counted on the amount of grief that my wife's suspected infidelity was causing me but believing that she had been given the spark which had been the object of the exercise, I would have preferred for it all to end there but realised I had to let the events that I had started run their course. The consolation was that Matt had less than a month before he moved on to pastures new. I also knew that on two days every week he worked for another firm at premises that were too far away for him to conveniently make secret visits to my house. That left only three days when he would be in the area and on one of these days he would spend the morning working with me.

My obvious counter on those days was to take Matt out to lunch and delay so that there was little time left before Sarah had to pick up Harry from school at 3:20. It couldn't be helped - the man was certain to enjoy another four sessions between my lovely wife's legs but my reward would be a lifetime of enhanced sexual pleasure.

In bed I had resolved to take things gradually and not just jump in expecting an immediate fully fledged sex life but almost from the start Sarah was putting more on offer than I had been prepared to try for. We started having sex with the light on and she took to walking around only partially dressed, deliberately flaunting her body. Then towards the end of the first week, quite spontaneously, Sarah scrambled down the bed and took my penis in her mouth. I actually finished off between her legs that time but this was the start of a whole new area of sexual activity.

The very next day, at one point she was lying with her legs spread very wide and I was gazing hungrily at that moist pink slit in its nest of soft hairs, wondering if I dared when she opened her thighs even more in unmistakable invitation. Now this may be imagination but as my eager mouth moved forward to gobble her that first time, I would swear that the lips of her twat formed into a definite 'O'. Although I have sucked her cunt many times since then, I must admit that it has never happened again.

Ironically, the nearer I got to the sex life I had always hoped for the more I resented having to share my wife with the serial seducer. Those afternoons that I knew my wife was entertaining I suffered dreadful jealousy and got so knotted up inside that I became incapable of doing any work. Even after Matt had safely moved on, I could not escape the jealousy of knowing he had screwed her until I did some rationalising that put things into perspective. I added the times Matt had been with Sarah to the known number of sex sessions she had indulged in her ex-fiancé and then asked myself how many men these days had a wife who had been fucked so few times by other guys.

As the weeks passed, things just got better and better. To my inestimable pleasure, Sarah progressively played the roles of nymphet, sex kitten, strumpet and whore. She was constantly coming up with new things to try and I marvelled at where her marvellously lewd imagination could have sprung. My wife's new appetite both for sex and innovation certainly outstripped mine and I should point out that it was at her specific invitation that I first stuck my dick up her rectum. My prediction that she had the potential to be a sexual dynamo was spot on and, as evidence of this, I can say that it got so that every night she was already very wet from the first moment I touched her. I have no idea if she still dreams because every night I sleep the sound solid sleep of the sexually sated.

One Sunday afternoon with Harry safely at his friend's house, I was lying stretched out on my back on the bed. Sarah was squatting above me and moving herself enthusiastically up and down on my cock, giving me the double pleasure of sensation combined with the sight of her lovely bouncing breasts.

Pausing for a rest she sank down on her haunches, cupped her breasts to plump up the nipples with her thumbs then stretched both arms exuberantly into the air to say happily, "Oh, God, I do like to fuck. You are clever, Alan, because you knew I would all along." I smiled complacently, unable to suppress a justified feeling of self-satisfaction. Sarah looked at me with a kind of little girl coyness and added significantly, "And you're not the only one that I have done it with." She said it as if expecting that I would be as thrilled by her announcement as she obviously was.

Now I was ahead of the game but, deciding to play it obtuse, I said, "I know, you told me all about Terry."

My wife giggled. "I don't mean Terry. Anyway I've realised lately that what I did with him wasn't really proper fucking. No, I'm talking about much more recently."

I did a big production on looking puzzled and then asked doubtfully, "You don't mean to say that you did it with Matt?"

Sarah nodded gleefully. "Nine times. When I say nine times, I don't mean just nine fucks. I've been with him nine times altogether but we fucked a lot more than once every time."

Now I was a bit peeved to hear this because, according to my calculations, they should not have been able to get it together more than five or six times. I also suffered more than a slight twinge of jealousy to know that they had managed such a quantity of humping.

Oblivious of any upset showing on my face, Sarah went on, "It started the night you had that puncture that made you so late. I didn't know what the dickens I was going to talk to Matt about so I did what you suggested and put on some music. He was very happy to dance and pressed really close to me. It felt so warm and good. I could feel his dick digging into me and that made me even more excited. I was feeling terribly guilty at the way he made me feel so I suddenly broke away and dashed into the kitchen saying that I was going to make some coffee.

"He followed me through and coming up behind he breathed hot air into my ear and said, 'You really are gorgeous.' His words made me go all weak at the knees and I kind of sagged back against him. He had got his arms round me; squeezing my tits and making my nipples feel as if they were going to burst through my sweater. I could also feel that his cock was very stiff because it was poking right into the crack in my bum. My body knew what it wanted to do and I did not know how I was going to resist but then I remembered you saying that you wouldn't mind if I had sex with someone else. I even remembered you saying that you actually wanted me to and for a silly moment I half believed that you had not had a puncture at all and had set up the evening just so I could screw your pal.

At that point I turned towards him and as I did so he somehow unclipped my bra though the sweater and got the other hand up under my clothes to grab my tit. We started kissing and I was rubbing the front of his pants trying to work out how big his cock really was. By that time we were both getting really frantic. I pulled my tights and knickers down but not completely off because while we were fucking I still hand them dangling from one foot.

His penis was in me before I knew what had happened. Matt had just picked me up and started fucking with me balanced on the edge of the kitchen table. He had hardly started when I seemed to explode inside. It was like a really massive internal sneeze with all kinds of fireworks going off. Matt later explained that it was my first orgasm. Until that marvellous moment I hadn't realised that women could actually cum."

Having said her piece Sarah started moving up and down again but had to stop. My cock inside her was still big but it had lost a lot off stiffness so realising this, she settled back and went on, "We managed to do it another two times in the sitting room before you got home. The first time was on the settee - it's a good job that it is made of leather because a lot of stuff leaked out of me and made quite a mess but I was able to easily wipe it using a tea towel. Then he fucked me again on the floor. This time I spread the tea towel underneath my bottom but it must have got rucked up while we were shagging because afterwards there was a stain on the carpet that I had to hide by spilling a glass of wine over it.

The following Monday, Matt called during the day and another two times that week. We screwed again on three occasions the following week but only two the last week. One of our sessions each week was about an hour shorter because Matt came to me straight from having lunch with you and he grumbled that you would keep him talking. You might like to know that it wasn't just fucking that I did with him. Matt wanted to do all the same stuff that both you and Terry tried on me and I can see now that I was very mean with the pair of you because you were dead right, Alan. I loved doing it and I didn't feel at all rotten afterwards. Usually I took him up to the guest bedroom but a couple of times we did it in the bath. You won't believe the stuff that is possible in the bath, which sounds disgusting to say but is really fun to do."

Hearing all this my dick had shrivelled up and now ignominiously just popped out of her cunt. I had been more than happy for Matt to provide the sexual spark but I had not counted on him racking up all the firsts in the process of my wife's sexual awakening. With a puzzled glance down at my miserable organ, Sarah climbed off me and with her first expression of doubt asked, "Are you sure that you are happy about me screwing Matt?"

"Oh, yes," I said and then, more in an effort to convince myself than her, I began to extol the benefits, "Look at the difference it has made. Our sex life is fantastic compared to how it has been since we got married."

"I agree. I'm so glad that you put the idea into my head and said I could fuck other men."

Mainly to stop her continuing to stress that it was my entire fault, I suggested that we should get up for a cup of coffee. Sarah started to move but then stopped and said, "I was hoping to tell you about Brad while we were still in bed."

"Brad. Who the fuck is Brad?" I gasped.

"He's a guy that Matt brought with him the last time that he called. He said that they have been pals for ages and he sometimes passes his girlfriends on when he has to move to another part of the country," Sarah innocently informed me. "Brad is a bit older than Matt, not as tall and quite stocky. I never said but Matt's cock is about an inch longer than yours where Brad is the same size as you but quite a bit thicker. It was strange at first being in bed with two men at the same time but I soon began to see that it is the best arrangement of all. There was no filling in time at all because I always had at least one stiff cock to amuse myself with. You know, I'm sure that it's going with other men that keeps me sexy for you."

"But that was over two months ago, you haven't been with him since have you," I asked, knowing that it was a vain hope even as I asked.

Sarah shook her head. "It is two months since I took both of them on at once but I have been seeing Brad twice a week ever since - every Tuesday and Thursday. I counted up and he has now shagged me more often than Matt. He doesn't care much for sucking my twat but he likes sticking his cock down my throat just as much as Matt did. Altogether he is less fun than my first lover but I can count on him for a good hard shag every time and he makes me cum loads of times. Whenever I mainly only suck you off at night, it's usually because Brad has made me sore during the afternoon. Oh, yes, he really likes to do me doggie fashion and I've decided that I like it that way a lot too."

Trying not to sound agitated, as clarification I asked, "So two nights every week when I get home you have already had sex?"

"It was only two nights until I got involved with Eddie."

"Eddie?"

"The paperboy."

"The paperboy," I repeated incredulously, "But he is only fifteen or sixteen for heavens sake."

"I know he only looks young but he was eighteen the day it first happened. It was partly because he said it was his birthday that I decided to give him a day to remember. The day was a really hot one and I was sunbathing in the back garden. I was in the arbour and because I could not be seen from anywhere I had taken off my bikini top. Well, Eddie came wandering round the back of the house. He was delivering leaflets instead of his usual newspapers. When he saw me he just stopped and stared but the front of his pants were like a tent."

"I looked at it and asked how old he was and when he said 'eighteen today,' I told him that he was a big lad for eighteen. He may have been young but his cock turned out to be only a bit smaller than yours. He just stood there not knowing what to do so I said, "You seem very hot and bothered Eddie. Why don't you come back for a lemonade or something when you have finished your deliveries.' He went then but was back within ten minutes. His bag had been almost full so I don't know what he did with all his leaflets."