Puninshing Tara

Story Info
Wife cheats, hubby punishes.
1.7k words
3.58
36.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd185147
jd185147
41 Followers

Tara and I had been married for six years when I began to have suspicions about her fidelity. Our sex life, although still fairly active and quite satisfying, had seemed to diminish recently and not on my account. I am very well off, some one even say wealthy, and as such had a prenuptial agreement wherein if she was caught cheating she would get next to nothing in a divorce. I was pretty sure she wasn't doing anything at home since we have full time employees there so I hired an electronics firm to place tracking equipment on her car. This was accomplished when I told her it had to be brought in for service.

It didn't take long before I tracked Tara to an out of the way, rundown area where I was pretty sure she would never go in the normal course of her day. I left my business and hurried to the area where I found a rather seedy looking motel with her car parked outside one of the rooms in the back.

No one seemed to be around so I snuck up to the room and found the curtains on the only window not quite closed. Keeping one eye on the parking lot, I peeked in the window to see, no surprise, my pretty wife riding the impressive cock of Aaron, the golf pro at our club. The dumb bitch couldn't even find someone we didn't know to fuck her brains out and man was he fucking her brains out!

Now for the proof. I got out my phone and began recording the scene before me. I had always considered sex between us good but I had never fucked her like this guy. He had her screaming to fuck her harder and harder, telling him how much she loved his cock which, although I'm no slouch in the size department, this guy was bigger and thicker and obviously knew how to use it. She must have had three orgasms just while I was watching which was unknown territory in our lovemaking.

When he was obviously getting ready to cum she shocked me by demanding he cum in her mouth, something she never let me do. He was eager to submit to her demand as he brought his cock to her mouth where she went to work cleaning her own pussy juices from it (another shock to me) before taking it deep in her mouth where he proceeded to dump his load while she sucked and swallowed every drop she could get from him.

Well, I had all I needed so I quietly went back to my car and drove back to work and spent the rest of the day contemplating what I would do. You might think divorce would be the obvious response but I was strangely turned on by what I had seen and was beginning to think of what kind of punishment I could mete out to her and enjoy myself.

That night I confronted her, yelled and sreamed a bit as she told me how sorry she was, obviously not wanting to lose her gravy train (me!) so I explained that if she wanted to stay married there would be a price to pay. The first thing I did was drop my pants and tell her to suck my cock like she did Aaron's all the while calling her a slut, cunt, refusing to do for me what she did for Aaron and who knew who else.

She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to swear he was the only one which I didn't necessarily believe although I had no proof. I grabbed her head, pulled her back on my cock, telling her he would not be the last and soon had the immense pleasure of shooting a huge load into my wife's mouth for the first time, the same mouth that had received a load from Aaron that very day.

Afterwards I told her from now on she would have to do everything I demanded of her and she may even come to enjoy it. I considered having Aaron fired at the club but decided any guy in his right mind would have done the same thing given the chance, including me, so I let it drop.

I bought a one room apartment/condo near my place of business, had several cameras installed discreetly around the bed and told Tara that from time to time I would tell her to go to that apartment and she was to do whatever the people I sent there demanded of her. Many would be clients of mine so they damn well better leave happy.

As luck would have it I had clients in the very next day so I told Tara to go to the apartment and wait.

There were two of them both in their sixties with physiques that would never be compared to Aaron's. Tara would not be happy. I, on the other hand, would be ecstatic!

When our business was completed I showed them both a picture of the entertainment I had promised them and told them where to go.

On their way out I told them, "Anything you want, just tell her, she has orders to do anything you want."

These were two horny old goats who probably hadn't had sex for years, certainly not with anyone who looked like Tara. Finished for the day, I grabbed my computers and called up the cameras, one computer for each of the three cameras. Tara was there sitting on the edge of the bed, fidgeting a bit, obviously wondering what to expect. There was no camera angle on the door but I was pretty sure when she opened the door to these two old farts it wasn't what she expected.

Her orders were to immediately bring them into the bedroom where they were instantly on her, pulling, even ripping, her clothes off while undressing themselves. As mad as I was at her, I still had a pang of regret watching these old guys manhandle her, forcing her to take turns sucking their cocks and then throwing her on the bed and one of them spread her legs wide while the other plunged his cock into her pussy, ready or not. She gave a bit of a cry of pain so apparently the latter was the case.

As the first guy fucked her the other let go of her legs and presented his cock to Tara's mouth which she took in with no protest. She seemed to begin to enjoy getting fucked by the old guy, eventually having an orgasm or did she fake it? No, it was real, she never faked her orgasms.

Shit, this was supposed to be punishment! How can she like having that old guy fuck her while sucking his partners ancient cock?

Pretty soon they switched places and she was now sucking the pussy juice of one cock while the other began fucking her to another huge orgasm. Both these guys were pretty well endowed so, it seemed that she just liked big cocks no matter who they belonged to.

By now I had my own hard cock in my hand and just as the old guy in Tara's mouth began to cum and she sucked and swallowed him like it was the nectar of the gods instead of an ancient old fuck she was allegedly being forced to service, I shot my load all over myself.

The other guy fucked her a while longer until he finally dumped his load deep inside her pussy. When he was finished he brought his cock up to Tara's mouth and made her clean their combined juices from it, although I'm not sure he had to make her. I never knew what a cock loving, cum loving slut of a woman I had married.

Over the next year or so I sent many people to that apartment and there was nothing, it seemed, that she wouldn't do. Some were my clients, including the first two who seemed to find many excuses to come to town,

many were just random strangers I recruited, although one look at Tara's nude picture on my phone made recruitment pretty easy. One nasty bastard spent much of his time spanking her ass so hard it was beet red when he was done, he even slapped her tits around. This was causing obvious pain but she still seemed to love it, which she showed by cumming the second he stuck his hard cock in her. He continued slapping her while he fucked her bringing her to wave after wave of orgasm until he dumped his load all over her chest and belly, making her scoop it up with her fingers and putting it in her mouth. Seemed kind of gross but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

I masturbated quite often while watching all this but I wasn't celibate either. While I refused to have sex with Tara except for the occasional blowjob, I frequently brought women home to have sex with. I didn't force Tara to watch nor did I hide the fact that others had taken her place. The hired help were professional so they knew to keep their mouths shut. We had one young guy who performed the odd task around the house as well as serving as driver on occasion who I gave Tara to now and then much to his delight.

The last straw was the three black guys I got for her. They were younger than most of the men I gave her to and, as such, fucked her and made her suck them for hours, each guy cumming multiple times, but in the end they were all done in while Tara had a look of utter satisfaction and triumph on her face.

I was aware since the beginning that she was enjoying this way too much but I kept it going because I was enjoying it too but now the time had come to send her packing. All things considered I figured I owed her a substantial payday which made her very happy.

My last sight of her was turning around to wave to me while someone helped her into the backseat of a car where it appeared someone else was on the other side and two people in the front. The driver looked familiar to me and I suddenly realized it was Aaron.

I should have had the bastard fired after all!

jd185147
jd185147
41 Followers