Punished by Her Male Warden

Story Info
Jessica's male warden spanked and fucked the brat out of her.
2.4k words
4.17
34.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica frowned as she saw Kevin coming for a regular inspection. She hated him from the core of her heart. He was the new warden of the dormitory where she lived. He was appointed a few months ago. How can a man be assigned to this position? It was a girl-only dormitory, and all the previous wardens were women, but it was decided that the girls were out of control and needed strict authority, so this middle-aged man was appointed. Jessica was frequently in trouble. She didn't keep her room clean and was notorious for her pranks. Kevin had told her to behave several times, but she loved to pull his buttons. He was helpless. She still didn't like him, though. He had complained about her behaviour to her parents and the headmaster, and her parents cut her monthly allowance to teach her a lesson.

Kevin knocked on her door, and Jessica opened it reluctantly. She was wearing just a bra and very short shorts. She didn't bother to change for this man. Kevin eyed her from top to bottom and gave a dismissive look, but she noticed the hungry vulture eyes undressing her. Huh. He was a pervert. That is just another reason to hate him.

"Do you need anything, Kevin?" Yeah, she called him by his name--another thing he hated, so it made her do it more.

"It's sir or Mr Jackson to you, young lady. You know dressing like this is not giving a good impression about you, Jessica. You look like a slut " he admitted, making her smile though she was a little surprised at his bluntness. He has never said something like this before.

"If you weren't such a pervert, Kevin, this outfit wouldn't have provoked you." She scoffed at him. Her bitchy tone increased his irritation, which she enjoyed.

"You are right, Jessica. I am a pervert, and you are the cause behind it, but today I am here to end it. It's about time someone put you in your place." She gave him a confused look. Will he put her in her place? She would love to see him try.

"What will you do, Kevin? Complain about me again like a little bitch?" She teased, but he was calm. It was strange. Usually, he is down her throat, ready to kill her.

"No, Jessica, I won't be complaining since no one seems interested in disciplining you, so I have taken the task into my hands", he stated, and she laughed. He will discipline her. Ha!

Before Jessica could give another sassy reply, Kevin forced himself inside her room. She screamed, but it was useless. He was one strong motherfucker at almost six feet. He kept barging in until they were both inside and quickly locked the door. Jessica tried to fight him, but her attempts were fruitless. He threw his arms around her and raised her from the ground. She yelled and tried to hit him with her little first.

"Put me down, you creep. I will report this to the headmaster. Let me go," her anger and hatred were visible in her tone, but he didn't care about it. He didn't care about being reported. He was seriously here to teach her a lesson.

"You can complain to anyone, slut. I have the headmaster's permission to punish you." He carried her to her bed, sat down, and put her across his knees effortlessly. He used his one leg to hold her legs in place, and her bottom pushed up as she laid over his one knee. She whined and struggled, but his grip was of steel. His leg was securing her tightly in the position.

"Let me go, you fool", her voice was shaky. She has always been in such a strong position. Never so vulnerable, especially in front of the man she hated so much.

"I will. Once I teach you a lesson and consider your previous records of being a slut, I feel you will enjoy it." His hand moved towards her bum, and she screamed again. He pulled her shorts down, and humiliation took over her as she wasn't wearing a panty. She gasped at his touch on her bare bottom as he tapped it gently. She wriggled harder, and her ass jiggled in the process giving him a show while he held her firmly.

"Another proof that you are a slut and need discipline. " He squeezed her ass roughly. The touch made her squirm.

"Let me go, Kevin. Please" She didn't mean to beg but was aroused and didn't want him to know or see. She was ashamed of herself.

"Already saying please, huh? Placing young women over knees gives them the idea of who's in charge." After his statement, she felt him raise his hand and bring it down hard on her left butt cheek. She cried for help, but she doubted anyone would help her. She was already feeling guilty about being a bitch to everyone. She screamed in pain as Kevin smacked her bottom several times. Her ass felt hot, and the humiliation made her core shiver. She hated him. She hated being this weak in front of him.

"Get off me, Kevin. I will scream." She had given this threat multiple times but knew it wouldn't help her.

"Quit it, Jessica. You and I both know you need some serious discipline. I will turn you into an obedient girl who loves to please me." Her heart beat faster as she imagined what he meant by an obedient girl who loved to please him.

He rained severe smacks down on her bare butt. She had never been spanked before. She was crying, but Kevin showed no mercy. He was determined to make her cry in pain and burn in humiliation. He could see her cunt and asshole and could feel her wetness. How could this humiliation make her wet? Her eyes burned with shameful tears.

After fifteen minutes of spanking Jessica stopped struggling completely and laid over his lap, giving in. She didn't resist as he smacked her again and again. She accepted the pain and humiliation as she understood she had nowhere to go. He was powerful, and she couldn't even move his leg. Her bottom was throbbing, and she was silently weeping as Kevin, the merciless monster, thrashed her bottom, but her cunt was dripping, and she hated that it was Kevin who made her this wet. He was the last man who should have this effect on her, especially when he beat her mercilessly. After five more minutes of continuous spanking, Kevin stopped, relieving her. She sighed as he was done.

"I am not done with you, Jessica. You have been a cocktease, a bitch towards me from the beginning. Now, you will pay." Her eyes were blurred because of tears, and she felt horrified at his words.

"You have already spanked me. What more do you need to do? you pervert." He sighed, definitely not impressed with her bitchiness.

"You see, Jessica, even after thrashing your bottom, you are still a bitch. A bitch who enjoyed such a humiliating punishment." He spread her butt cheeks apart and moved his fingers between them as if he had all the right to do so. Something awakened in her again, and she started kicking and shouting. He just moved his fingers between her legs, covered in her wetness.

"Such a little slut." There was no denying that. She was beyond humiliated. Kevin knew he made her wet, and that boosted his ego. He inserted his two fingers, and Jessica moaned without thinking. She has given up control, and the pleasure was too much to avoid. As he held her down and fingered her vigorously, she came hard. Harder than she has ever orgasmed in her life. Kevin slapped her bottom again as if to punish her for cumming.

"You don't get to cum without my permission, slut. Apologies," he demanded, but the little pride that was left in Jessica prevented her from doing so. She wouldn't apologise to him. That changed when he started spanking her bottom again. She quickly realised if she wanted to have her ass, she must obey him.

"Sorry, Kevin", she was surprised by her submissive voice. She wasn't like this. The humiliation has changed something inside her.

"It's sir for you slut. You will always refer to me as sir or master. Understood?" He tapped her bottom, indicating he would spank her again if she didn't comply.

"Yes, sir." She hoped no one saw her in this position. Never in a million years would she have called him sir.

"Now slut, I am letting you go, and you will, like a good girl, kneel before me and beg me to take my cock in your mouth." She was terrified at his request. Taking his cock in her mouth would haunt her forever, but her cunt reacted differently. Her pride won't let her admit it, but she liked the idea. She felt so horny after the firm spanking. He slapped her bottom again, pushed her on the ground into the kneeling position, and spread his legs wide. He motioned her to take his cock out. She swallowed her pride, not wanting her ass thrashed again and began to take his dick out. The man was huge. She couldn't believe she was praising him.

"Go ahead slut, beg me to take my cock."

She tried to form coherent sentences, but her throat dried and her body ached especially her bottom. She managed to speak in a low docile voice.

"Please, sir, may I suck your cock?" He ran his hand in her hair like she was some pet, but the next moment his hand landed on her cheek. He slapped her hard.

"You must first kiss it, Jessica. Learn to worship my cock. Kiss my cock, and then you are allowed to suck me." She registered his words in her mind. Her dignity wasn't left, and she found it easier to oblige because she knew fighting him wasn't possible, and he could easily spank her again. She shuddered in fear as she didn't want to go over his lap again, so she took his cock out and kissed the tip of it, and her soft lips covered his thickness. He was already hard.

He told her not to use her hands and only her mouth to worship his cock. Good girls give blowjobs only using their mouths, he said. She struggled to take his full length and suck him, so he moved his hand into her hair and forced her mouth down on his dick. She almost gagged as his cock reached deep inside her mouth, invading her throat. She kept sucking on him until he ejaculated in her mouth. He told her to swallow every drop and lick him clean. He pushed his dick out of her mouth and slapped her face with his dick. Her face was now covered in his load.

"Good girl, now I will fill your other holes with my cum too, Jessica, and you will take my cock like a good little slut." he smiled at her and picked her up from the ground to settle her body on the bed. He flipped her body, and her face was buried in the covers, and her ass was pushed upwards, her legs spread, and her cunt and asshole were on display. She spread her legs for him to take her.

Kevin pushed inside her dripping cunt with force and started pounding her. She could only lay there helpless and ashamed that she didn't try to stop him. He slapped her ass again as he pounded inside her. His one finger went in her tight little asshole, and he moved it inside her. He ejaculated in her pussy, and his cum was dripping down her thighs. She felt her juices running along with his. He had made her cum twice. The man she hated the most had fucked her.

He pulled out of her pussy, and she felt relieved. She tried to sit, but he pushed her down. "Stay still, young lady. I am still not finished." She found herself in a very docile state as she retook the position. He spread her butt cheeks and pushed his cock inside her asshole where his finger was a few seconds ago. She yelped as he showed no mercy and slammed into her again. She felt his cock twitching inside her asshole, and he filled it with his cum too.

She felt so dirty and horny that she used her fingers to pleasure herself. She rubbed her clit as Kevin was still inside her. She thought of the spanking he gave her. The blowjob he made her give him and the brutal fucking. All that shame was enough to make her cum again. She was breathless when he left her body, and she stayed in that position, making him grin.

"You can get up, Jessica", he commanded, and she rose from the bed. Her body was sore, and the cum was still on her body as he eyed her naked body.

"I hope you have learned at least some manners, Jessica. I will soon have another session with you, and maybe other girls can watch your ass getting whipped by my belt or your cunt thrashed like your ass." He said as he fixed his clothing, and Jessica stared in fear. If the girls saw her getting spanked like today she would never overcome that humiliation yet her cunt was liking the idea. She didn't realise she wanted that humiliation. The thought of her cunt being spanked was too much. It would be too painful, but maybe that's what she needed, so her cunt would stop being so needy.

"Jessica, next time I come for inspection, I want you to present yourself naked before me for a special inspection and prepare your bottom for my belt. You are also going to masturbate often and keep your pussy ready for my cock." he winked and made his way to the door, looking at her, expecting an answer.

"Yes, sir." And with that, she knew that in future, there would be many sessions with him, thrashing her bottom and her cunt, and if she didn't behave, he would let other girls watch too. Jessica decided to rest without putting her clothes back or without cleaning herself. She couldn't help as her fingers as they reached her sore pussy, and she masturbated thinking about her warden. He was correct. Her cunt needed a whipping.