Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Donna Gets Educated and Prepared.
4.8k words
4.15
18.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock, and it was showing five to eight and her first thought was, 'I'll bet Jimmy has forgotten his orders.' Then she heard the movement in the room next door and two minutes later Jimmy walked through the door. "You wanted me to wake you at eight a.m., Donna."

Donna smiled in satisfaction before she turned around to face Jimmy, and he was standing in the open doorway with only his boxers on. "Take those boxers off so that I can have a good look at the body I might be abusing if you give me any trouble."

She was looking at him as he complied with her command and it put another smile on her face. "At least you remembered that you have to respect my demands, and from now on there will be many. You know you signed to comply with all of my commands, so I think we might as well carry on where I left off last night. Get your sorry ass down stairs and make me a breakfast, Bitch. I think I will have boiled eggs with toast, and you know how I like toasted soldiers with my eggs."

Jimmy was standing with his mouth open and was about to tell her to get real, but she shouted at him before he could get the words out. "Don't just stand there looking at me as if I am a fool, Bitch. You had better do as you're told or you will get some more of the same on your ass only a lot harder." Jimmy decided that he had better humour her and bent down to pick up his clothes. "I never told you to get dressed did I? Leave your clothes where they are and get down and make my breakfast." She said in an uncompromising tone.

Jimmy could not only feel his heart beating fast but could hear the thumping inside his head. He had never been spoken to like this at any time like that what was happening now. He was now feeling a little apprehensive, fear and for some strange reason excited. It was giving him a buzz being ordered about by Donna and knowing that he was older than her by eleven months. "Surely I can put my boxers on, Donna."

"Bloody hell, your defying my orders already you asshole." She slipped off the bed and walked over to him while still naked herself. Once she was close enough she grabbed hold of his manhood in her left hand like a handle grip of a bike. Then with her other hand she smacked him hard on each buttock cheek, smack, smack. She could feel his manhood throbbing, and also felt it tense as her hand touched his flesh. "Now if you don't want more of the same you had better do as I say now without question, do you understand, Bitch?" she now had her face right up in front of Jimmy's looking very dangerous and angry.

Jimmy looked back into her face and he knew that he was getting sexually excited by being treated this way. 'What the fuck is happening to me, she is treating me like a dog and it is turning me on?' "Yes I understand, Donna, and I will do as you say whatever?"

"That's another thing, Bitch. From now on you will call me Miss Donna, even if we are out with friends, do you understand?"

"Yes of course," he answered and then said quickly "Miss Donna."

"Don't forget. You had better not be so slow again, Bitch, when respecting my name, or you will be punished even more. Now get down stairs and do as I told you."

Donna watched as Jimmy stepped out the door that he had left open still naked and she smiled. She was feeling powerful and realised this could be worked on. Donna knew also that the feeling she got from dominating Jimmy had turned her on. While punishing him when smacking his buttocks she had a feeling of excitement. She walked over to the dresser and started to get herself ready for the day. On a Saturdays she always went to the markets with her girlfriends. Jimmy stayed at home to watch the football on the TV, but today she would give him something more to think about.

Half an hour later she was down stairs in the kitchen sitting down. She looked at Jimmy walking about thinking there was something obscene about a naked man walking about the kitchen that made her laugh. She was looking at his body and it was not the greatest of physiques because he was more boyish than man. He had the shape of a man, or boy with very few bodily hairs. It was then she had a wicked thought as he walked over with her food. She had looked all about the lounge when she had walked down the stairs, and noticed that it was spotless as always. It gave her an idea but before she could say anything he was speaking to her once more.

As he placed the food on the table he asked, "Would it be possible for me to go and put some clothes on, Miss Donna?"

"No" Donna looked up at the shock on his face. "That's right you heard correct. You will stay like that until you are told to change. You will wear only what I tell you to wear do you understand me?"

Jimmy was fidgeting nervously, and was about to tell her to get lost but decided against it. He realised he liked being controlled it was once more giving him a thrill and he felt movement in his groin. His face went red once more as he realised his manhood was standing proud once more. Donna smiled thinking 'he is getting excited at me domineering him. I wonder how far I can go with him.

"Just stand there and stop pointing that thing at me. Turn and face the wall. Stand to attention, back straight and arms down at your side."

Jimmy did as she ordered while knowing that Donna was glancing at his erect penis from a side angle. The thought was making him feel even more exposed. He was actually feeling embarrassed at her looking at his naked body. As she was eating her egg she asked, "How long is that thing?"

"Err...umm, what thing, Miss Donna"

"That thing between your legs, how long is it?"

His face was now as red as a beetroot and he answered somewhat quietly "I think about nine inches, Miss Donna."

Donna nearly choked on her egg and took a sip of her tea to clear her throat. "I asked a serious question and you gave me a joke for an answer."

"Well ok, Miss Donna about eight."

"I think we obviously had different mathematics teachers, and yours was also a man." She laughed at her own joke and watched as his manhood went limp once more thinking, 'must make a mental not of that.' "Well I will have to check later to see if you measure up to other men."

Donna watched as his head shot around and his mouth opened, and decided to let him speak. "Are you thinking of leaving me, Donna?"

"Don't be so stupid Jimmy, if you think I don't love you anymore then you are wrong. I am just wondering if you measure up to other men in the sex department. I will have to devise a way of finding out, but don't worry that will not be for a long time yet. I will have to get you in tip top condition so that I have something to gauge them against. That is an extra punishment you will get also for not respecting my name. In a minute when I go up stairs you will come with me. Now be quiet and let me finish my food."

Nothing more was said until she stood up, "Right follow me upstairs, and don't linger."

It was up in the bedroom that Jimmy was told all that was going to happen to him from now on and he listened with shock on his face.

"Right now as I told you, Jimmy, and that will have to stop as well because from now on I am going to call you slave or bitch. You are going to do all that I tell you, and you will be expected to carry out these tasks without argument. There will be tasks that you might think are embarrassing, but you will get used to them after a while. You will treat me with the utmost respect, and I think from now on you might as well call me Mistress. There are a lot more things to tell you, but we will worry about them when we get to them. You might be asking yourself, what is happening? The answer is, I am teaching you to be a better person, and in return I will never leave you for another person. If you are to be punished then take it like a man, because I will show you very little mercy if I show you any at all."

Donna looked at him expecting arguments, but he was looking stunned, and in actual fact he was. She walked over to the dressing table and took out a pair of scarlet knickers saying "Put those on."

Jimmy now looked at her dumfounded, and as she handed them to him she added, "You had better carry out that order fast or I won't allow you to put boxers over the top." She watched as he grabbed the knickers in double quick time and pulled them up his legs. She couldn't help but smile as she looked down and saw his rising manhood. She then decided to try something out that she had read in one of the magazines.

Donna stepped closer to him and their bodies were almost touching. He hand went down to feel his manhood through the nylon and very lightly slid it up and down the outside of the fabric. She smiled into his face from only inches away and in a soft voice said, "That is very interesting my young bitch. As you were sliding my soft luxurious panties up your leg you were getting turned on." Donna was still rubbing the outside of the panties feeling the blood pulse in his penis. "Do you like the thought of your manhood being encased in a girl's most intimate undergarments? The feel of the light fabric teasing the nerves and tormenting your libido."

Donna removed her hand and the relief covered his face with immediate effect. "I am sorry about that, slave, but my cruel nature got the better of me for a moment. However, I am sure I will get it back over the next few weeks. Won't that be fun, slave?"

"We will have to do something with that pole because I want you on the edge until I need you to give me satisfaction. Now put on a clean pair of boxers and go back down stairs, slaves only have the minimum of clothes and you are now wearing it. If you are a good boy I will take you for a walk tonight, so leave that thing that is trying to get out of the knickers alone."

Jimmy walked out the door and she heard him walk down the stairs. Once Donna had walked out of the bedroom she locked the door. Donna did the same with the spare room which left the bathroom the only room open and unlocked. She slipped the keys into her pocket she then walked down stairs.

Jimmy was sitting in the lounge when she walked in and was still sat down while she stepped to his front of. "That is another punishment that you will be getting slave, because when I walk in the room you will always show me respect and stand up."

"Excuse me, Mistress, but how am I expected to know these rules if you have not informed me of them? I would also like to know, what other things you will be expecting from me while I am your slave."

Donna thought for a moment before answering, 'yes she had to make some rules but it would be when she gets back as there was no time, and this domination was as new to her as it was for him.' "Yes you have a very good point, and I will allow you that little outburst. Once I return home I will write out some rules that you will comply with. I have just told you one rule and you had better not forget it. I see that you have not yet washed up the breakfast things which you had better do before I get back, and before you sit down again. Now I really must go as there are two shops that are only open for a couple of hours on a Saturday, and I must get to them before they close."

There was nothing more said by Donna before Jimmy watched her walk out the door closing it behind her. Jimmy thought, 'I will do that little bit of washing up in a minute,' and went to sit down. Just before his buttocks touched the armchair seat a voice shouted through the window, "Don't forget the washing up," and he stood bolt upright.

Jimmy's heart was beating loud and he felt like his father was chastising him once more. He turned around to face the window seeing her walk down the path to her car. 'Thank fuck for that,' he was thinking. He then decided that so he never forgot and got punished he would do it now.

Donna had chosen not to go to the Saturday market, and instead went directly to the two shops in the East End of London she knew would be open. It was in the first that she spent the most on new clothes and had even tried them on and feeling great wearing the tight fabrics. It was the type of lingerie that she was not used to but it did something for her figure, not that it needed a lot doing to it. She paid for the goods and walked out of the shop. Ten minutes later after parking the car she was walking into another shop.

She looked around the walls at all the bizarre implements of pain and ecstasy and smiled and walked up to the counter. She told the female assistant what had taken place and the assistant smiled and said, well I had better kit you out with the basics then and she walked around the shop throwing things into a basket. When they got back to the counter the girl took a long cardboard tube about three feet long off the wall and placed that with the items.

"What's that?" Donna asked.

"An assortment of different weight canes" she replied, "You cannot be a Mistress without a supply of those" and laughed. The bill was a little more than Donna expected but once she had paid the assistant gave her two books. One was called to be a Mistress, and the other was all about domination and punishment. "You can have those compliments of the house as I think it might be best to read those first so that you don't make too many silly mistakes."

It was four in the afternoon when Donna walked through the door, and Jimmy had heard the car pull up and had turned the TV off. He was already standing when she walked through the door but she had two big bags in her hands and she just barged right past him and up the stairs. He decided that it was time he made a cup of tea because that was always the first thing she asked for when coming home from the shops. Sure enough he heard her shout down, "Make a pot of tea and bring me a cup up here."

He was going to answer and decided against it and walked out to the kitchen, it was a few minutes later when he walked up the stairs. On the landing he was about to open the door and stopped saying to himself, 'you have already made a shit load of mistakes so you had better be careful,' so as a precautionary measure he knocked on the door."

"Yes who is it?"

"Well, unless there is someone in the house that I don't know about, it is me your slave, Mistress."

Donna then realised what she had asked and realised that she should have said enter, 'but he should not have been sarcastic. Ok as we both made a mistake I will call it even and not punish him for it. "Ok slave enter and give me my tea."

Jimmy walked in the door and over to her bedside table because she was sitting on the bed reading a book. "Put it down on the bedside table and go back down stairs, and don't be so sarcastic. As a punishment you can take off the boxers, and go down with just the knickers on." She looked at the shock on his face and smiled. 'Fuck,' she thought 'I wasn't going to punish him for that, but it's too late now. Any way I am the Mistress and I can do as I like.'

Jimmy looked at Donna and then slipped off the boxers and walked out the door, and as soon as he had closed the door Donna went back to reading the book.

It was another hour before Donna walked down the stairs and she could hear the football on the TV before she got to the door. She walked in and as she did Jimmy went to stand up, "No stay seated slave and watch the game, I have work to do on the computer."

Jimmy sat back down watching Donna walk over to the other side of the room. As soon as she sat at the desk he turned his attention to the football once more.

It was just as the game finished an hour later when she stood up once more, and walked over and sat in an armchair. Knowing she was going to say something he turned the TV off knowing the game had been won or lost. There was a piece of paper in her hand that she had just printed off the computer, and she was looking back at him with a thoughtful expression.

"I noticed this morning that when I smacked your buttocks your manhood rose to the occasion leading me to believe that you like a little chastisement. I am also beginning to think that you like being dominated, and knowing that gives me a thrill because I have always wanted to dominate a man/boy. Well here is another list of rules that tell you what I expect of a slave. I would like you to go down to the chip shop tonight and get us fish and chips."

"What about clothes, Mistress."

"Yes well I will let you dress in man clothes, and then when you get back you will strip off before we get a lot of things sorted out."

It was three hours later before Jimmy had cleaned away the plates, washed and put them away while Donna sat in the lounge. When he walked out of the kitchen Donna stood up, and said, "Follow me," before she walked out the door. Jimmy followed her up the stairs and into the spare room that was now his own. Once inside Donna said "Take all of your clothes off and lay on the bed."

Jimmy pushed the red knickers to the floor and did as she ordered. He was thinking that it was strange taking orders from Donna. The weirdest thing was that every time she ordered him to do something it was giving him a little buzz. It was the feeling of not knowing what was going to take place next was frightening, and at the same time exciting. He was laid out on the bed and Donna walked closer. The bed although in the spare bedroom was a double and it was in actual fact bigger than the one in the main bedroom.

"Put you arms above your head and don't move." Jimmy complied with the request without thinking twice. He then watched as Donna took hold of his wrist and pulled the arm to the corner of the bed. Click; and he felt the cold steel of the handcuff tighten around his wrist, and then after walking around the bed she repeated the same procedure with his other wrist. She then moved down to the ankles and cuffed each one of those to a corner. While at the end of the bed standing between his legs she looked at his face that had a questioning expression looking back at her.

"You really are in a predicament now aren't you, laid out fastened to a bed and vulnerable. Yes that's right, Slave, you are vulnerable and making it possible for me to do as I like with you and your body. I could inflict pain on you or I could love you, I could even excite you to the point of orgasm."

Jimmy looked at her while she was talking, and he was not sure if it was the soft way she was talking or the things she was saying. It was however having an effect on his body as his manhood started to rise, and just to check he pulled on all of his bonds at the same time. A feeling of panic came over him and Donna saw it spread across his face.

"It is no good pulling on your bonds, Slave, because you will only hurt yourself. I honestly don't want that to happen, because if you are to feel pain I want you to receive it from my hands. I was merely pointing out to you of the state to which you have arrived at. From now on over the next three months you are going to be my sex toy. You will also do all that I command you to do to keep me happy. First though I have decided to give you a treat. By doing so you will remember what your goal is when I command you to satisfy me with whatever means I allow you to use.

It was then that Jimmy saw the little box in her hand and watched as she placed it on the bedside table. She then stepped back and started to strip all of her clothes off and was soon as naked as Jimmy. When she was finished she stepped closer to the bed. His head had turned to the side to look at her, and she knew she had his full attention.

Donna had one hand on her breast and the other was on her pussy, and Jimmy suddenly realised that her pussy was void of growth. Sometime during the last two days she had received a waxing. Her finger was darting in and out of her pussy as her other hand was tweaking the nipples of her breasts.

12