Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 05

Story Info
Jimmy's day shopping.
5.4k words
4.48
8.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend had gone without any more nasty shocks for Jimmy and he had been at work all morning. It was after the dinner break that one of the secretaries walked up to him, "Stop what you're doing Jimmy and go and see Miss King, she has also told me to tell you to close your machine down as she needs you to go somewhere with her. She also said to use the factory shower as the place you are going you have to look presentable, I have placed new towels in there this morning so you shouldn't have problems."

Once again Jimmy had feelings of misgivings and up until now he had been right every time. It was bad enough with Donna domineering him but now Miss King was in on the act he was feeling very vulnerable. It was forty-five minutes later when he walked out of the shower room, he had left his overalls on the hook that was allotted to him and then stepped back into the factory.

A few minutes later Miss King called him into her office after he had knocked, she was the only one of staff that never had a secretary outside her office because hers was in the same room. He walked up in front of her desk and stood there, "You wished to speak with me Miss..." he stopped wondering what to say.

She helped him out by saying "Linda is my personal secretary and knows all my business and all about you. I will always be to you when I fetch you in this office Miss Belle, but as you were being careful I will allow you that mistake. Now you and I are going somewhere today I have to go and buy some clothes and I need your help."

Jimmy saw Miss Belle smile at her secretary and knew that it was just not going to be that simple, but what the catch was he had no idea. He watched as Miss Belle rose to her feet and walked from behind her desk saying, "Follow me out to the car slave and don't dawdle."

In the car park she told him to sit in the front with her, and once he was seated and belted she drove off. He had no idea where they were going and when they came to the big town he had not thought of seeing were they were. Miss Belle obviously knew where they were going because she was darting first down this street and then down the next. They pulled up outside a small shop that had no displays in the windows.

"Get out of the car, Slave, and follow me, and remember what your Mistress says, you must do all that I tell you when I tell you."

They both stepped from the car and Jimmy walked around to where she was standing. She opened the door to the shop and walked in with Jimmy following her, and halfway across the large shop floor a young girl walked out of the back room. The girl was about the same age as he was and pretty, "Hello Miss Belle, how are you and this must be the exhibitionist and cross dresser?"

On hearing these words Jimmy looked behind him thinking there was someone other than him in the shop. Miss Belle had to smile at his reaction and answered "Yes Anne he is isn't that right boy you like to dress in women's lingerie and expose yourself?"

"B... hay...what, I never...?"

"Tell this young lady how you just love dressing in silk and exposing yourself."

Jimmy knew when she said those words that his goose was cooked, and he knew he had to comply or be punished. He had no idea what the punishment would be and at that very moment in time he was in no need to find out. "Y...yes I am a cross dresser and like to expose myself." It was all said in a low voice and he felt his face getting redder all the time.

"Well come on, boy, get your clothes off don't be slow we have to get back yet."

Jimmy's face was bright red now and he could feel it burning; and even worse was the two women were watching him undress. He got down to his boxers and stopped and the two women looked at him with dismay. "Get the rest of your clothes off we want to see you naked, you are always showing others your cock now show Anne."

He was feeling excited once more and he was now feeling embarrassed at what he was about to do, but to not comply was punishment so he slipped his hand into the knickers waist band and pushed them and the boxers down together. When he stood back up his penis was sticking out like a flagpole, and Miss Belle said, "Look at the size of that cock Anne, I'll bet that could do some damage" and they both had a little laugh.

"Are the girls here to do something with his hair, Anne?"

"Yes as soon as we have him dressed they will come out as they are only having a smoke break."

At the mention of other girls Jimmy started to get nervous, but the girl picked up a package off the counter and gave it to him. "Put those on."

Jimmy looked at the package and it was a pair of stockings, his mouth fell open and he looked at Miss Belle and she ripped them from his hand. She took one out and put her arm in and then rolled it down until there was just a ring. "Now pull that up your leg like a sock and do try not to ladder it." Jimmy pulled the stocking up his leg to the thigh and then Miss Belle gave him the other one, and just as he completed the task the girl came back. Within seconds she had a suspender belt around his waist and clipped to the stockings. He was then given a pair of knickers but on looking they had no crutch, but he pulled them on just the same.

A padded bra was found and that too was put on him and adjusted, it was at that point two girls walked out of the backroom with boxes. He was sat on a chair and for the next hour his hair was messed with and a girl applied make-up, the original girl brought out a pair of three inch heels and placed them on his feet. Jimmy at this point was not sure how he looked but he felt as if he were an alien.

The girls all walked away and disappeared around the back of the shop once more, and only Anne the shop assistant and Miss Belle. "Stand up and walk over to the Mirror." Jimmy did as was instructed and Miss Belle walked over with him, and when he was in front of the full length mirror he nearly had heart attack. The girls had changed the appearance of his hair and with the make-up his face had disappeared and the one looking back at him was a girl's.

"Wow, he looks great Anne, you and your girls have done a splendid job, we have to go as time is running. I will be in to see you at the weekend and we can settle up."

Anne had put all of his clothes in a bag and handed it to him, and then put a coat over his shoulders that covered the tops of his stockings. He slipped his arms through the sleeves still mesmerised by the reflection in the mirror looking back at him. Jimmy buttoned it up at the front and followed Miss Belle out the door. It wasn't until he walked out the door that he realised how late it was, the darkness was starting to fall over the sky. He was looking about him all the time expecting to be exposed to some ones gaze and again ridiculed, but the car door was open and he was inside before it happened.

He looked at the clock on the dash that was showing six thirty in the evening, and he turned to Miss Belle and asked, "Can I ask where we are going, Miss Belle?"

"I'm taking you home and after you have eaten there will be another guest coming that your Mistress and I want you to meet."

Once again Jimmy's stomach was turning and twisting, he could feel that he was now getting out of his depth, but he was being held to the contract that he knew was binding. He was glad when the car pulled up outside his house and Miss Belle told him to get out. He stepped from the car with his bag of clothes in his hand and followed Miss Belle once more. At the door Miss Belle walked straight in and through to the lounge telling Jimmy to take the coat off which he did.

Donna was in the lounge and looked up and asked, "Where is my little cuckold husband for the night?"

"He is out in the hall you might have to go and get him he has turned over all shy" and she laughed as she sat down.

Donna jumped up and walked out into the hall, and as soon as she saw him she burst out laughing, and as soon as she had done it she regretted it. She saw the tear run down the side of Jimmy's cheek and knew that she should not have showed her emotions like that.

Her face changed and she stepped closer to him, she put both arms around his back and kissed where the tear had fallen. "I'm sorry slave I should not have done that but you will have far worse to come tonight, now come through to the kitchen I have a roast meal for you. It is to show my appreciation for the things you are doing to save our marriage and put things right."

At the end of the day she knew that he was her man and there was no need to hurt him more than was necessary. She took him by the arm and walked him through the lounge and to the kitchen, and once he was seated she placed a meal in front of him, then after making three teas she put one in front of him and walked out to the lounge.

Donna handed a cup to Miss Belle and sat down herself and asked, "Will he be all right tonight Belle, I don't want to fuck his brain up?"

She looked back and smiled, "I threw him to the wolves today and he handled it so well, I had in the back of my mind to stop if I saw him start to fall to pieces, but I will say this he has a very strong mind that I think he just shuts off when the going is hard. You can watch him carefully tonight and if he looks as though he cannot handle things you can change the plan a little."

"Well our other guest will be here shortly and I think it will be then that the fun will begin, and I am so looking forward to it."

"What you must remember Donna is that you mustn't fall into the trap where you want more of the same, because the object of the game is to teach Jimmy a lesson that he will never forget."

Donna looked at her realizing what she was saying, because she had read the books on cuckolding and they were addictive, the women in most cases had only started out as she was doing and ended up doing it full time.

"I have to go in a minute but I will give Jimmy a little more training tomorrow, I might change his employment status as I have a lot of work to be done at my house. The customers in the present financial crisis are declining and I might have to close the factory down, and at least he will still be employed."

"What do you want to do with the clothes he is wearing Belle?"

"Make him wear the stockings and belt under his working clothes tomorrow, he can put the rest in a bag and carry them in to work."

Belle rose to her feet and straightened her clothes and walked into the kitchen where Jimmy was still sitting. "Tomorrow I would like you to come to my office as soon as you arrive at the factory, where I will outline your new work profile, but that is just between you and me. You are doing well slave but you must do all that your Mistress tells you. Tonight will be a great test but I know you will cope." Then moments later she was out of the kitchen and he heard the front door close behind her.

Jimmy was still sitting in the kitchen when he heard the front door bell chime, and once again his guts started to twist. He heard Donna go to the door and say, "Hello you had better come into the lounge." Jimmy then heard movement and the lounge door getting closed and then Donnas voice saying, "Get in here slave I want you to meet someone."

Jimmy was dreading this moment and his heart fell to the floor, but he complied with her wishes and walked out of the Kitchen. In the lounge sitting on the couch next to Donna was Barney, and he looked up at Jimmy and smiled. "Well looking at you Jimmy I can understand why Donna wanted me around here to service her, I suppose you haven't got a good fuck in you, you effeminate big girls blouse."

He pulled Donna to him and gave her a soft but long kiss on the open mouth, and when they parted he looked at Jimmy again and added, "I am so looking forward to tasting this beautiful body, and knowing full well there is nothing you can do about it."

The feelings of jealousy that were running through Jimmy's body at that moment were unbelievable. He knew that Barney was correct and there was damn all he could do but stand and let him do whatever he wanted to do with Donna.

Donna stood up and it was then that he noticed that while he had been eating and having his tea Donna had been up and changed, she was now wearing one of her shortest skirts and her stocking tops were almost showing. Donna never wore tights because she said they never made her feel sexy. She told him to stand back against the wall while she got something from the desk, and when she came back she had cuffs and chains in her hand. She cuffed both of his wrists behind his back and then put cuffs around his ankles with two feet of chain between each cuff.

Donna then walked to Jimmy's front and started to speak, "Doesn't she look nice in all her fine lingerie Barney? Lovely silk stockings and the finest of panties" and she slipped her hand inside the crutch and pulled his manhood out. "What's this could this be a transvestite I have here or a cross dresser, because I am sure this is a cock." She started to stroke his manhood and felt it get rock hard. "Just look at her lovely bra, but as his man tits are not big enough he has to pack it out. I'll bet Barney doesn't wear a bra do you Barney?"

"No I don't" was the curt reply.

"Now look sweetness as you are new to this girly thing I will go over and sit with Barney because he is a real man, you just stand over here and take notes because I will be testing you later."

Jimmy watched as Donna walked over to the drinks cabinet and poured her and Barney a drink, and once the glasses were full she walked back to the couch and sat close to her lover for the night. They sipped at their glasses for a while and then as if choreographed the both put them down on the coffee table. Barney wrapped his arms around her and within seconds they were both kissing each other with passion.

To know that she would, could do this was bad enough but to actually see it being done in front of him was gross humiliation. As the two of them were kissing Jimmy could see Barney's hand unbuttoning Donnas blouse from the bottom up. One button, two, and then his hand stopped their movement, as if to show that he was not being eager, but then again it could have been to stop his hand from shaking. He could see Donna looking at him out of the corner of her eye, and with the twinkle of a wicked smile interwoven on her face.

The fingers were once more doing their work as another button popped with the tightness of the blouse against her breasts, pop, pop the last two and the blouse was now open exposing her beautiful globes of flesh encased in the half bra. He could see the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing got faster and heavy, the excitement was now taking over. He knew that to her the feelings she was getting were the same as if she were having sex for the first time, Jimmy knew this to be true because it was the same as he had been feeling when he was unfaithful.

Barney without looking and taking his mouth from Donnas knew that he now had an almost clear path to her breasts, and his hand was now resting on her belly. Donna pulled away from Barney's embrace and pushed herself forward to pick up her drink, and all the time she was looking at Jimmy with a smile on her face. Barney also took a sip from his glass and Jimmy could see that the way his hand was shaking he too was excited. He too looked up at Jimmy with a twisted smile knowing that he had a free hand to do as he like with Jimmy's wife.

Barney turned his attention back to Donna, because while he was holding his glass in one hand his free hand was undoing the buttons on her sleeves. While he was doing this Donna had turned her attention to looking into Barney's eyes, she was looking at the lust in his face. She placed her glass on the table, and as the final button was undone she slipped the blouse off of her shoulders and placed it over the arm of the couch. She slipped back onto the couch slouched down, and watched as Barney undone the buttons on his shirt, he pulled it off of his shoulders and threw it on the floor at the side of the couch.

Donna with the flat of her hand was running her outstretched fingers through the masses of hair on his chest. "Look at Barney's chest, Slave, so much hair and there is a saying that this much hair shows that you are a real man." Barney looked at Jimmy in that I am more of a man than you look with his nose in the air, and a smirk on his face. They were just looking at each other as Barney put his hand behind Donnas back low down, and Jimmy could see by the facial expressions he was undoing the buttons on her skirt. Jimmy watched as the skirt went slack at the front, and he also noticed that as Barney was undoing the buttons he had kicked off his shoes. Donna lifted her hips to let Barney pull her skirt down her legs and let it drop to the floor, and as he did so again Donna was looking at Jimmy with a mocking smile.

Jimmy was looking at Donnas hand that had now moved to Barney's belt and was franticly pulling it apart at the buckle, and once complete she undone the button. She looked at Jimmy as her hand took hold of the zipper and started to pull it down, and as soon as it was at the bottom she placed her hand on the top of Barney's boxers and smiled. It was now his turn to lift his buttocks while Donna pushed them over his knees, and then he kicked them off of his legs.

On looking back at Donna she had on a pair of knickers, stockings and belt and the bra. Barney was sitting there in only his boxers and socks. Barney's hand slipped behind Donna and was unfastening her bra, and when the tension went from the front Jimmy knew he had succeeded. Cautiously he moved his other hand to her shoulder strap and pulled it down her arms, and in seconds her breasts were free of the garment. The first thing that Barney did was reach over with his head and put the nipple of one breast in his mouth. Jimmy knew that Donna loved having her nipples played with, and he saw her eyes close and her head fall back limp.

It was at that point that Donna stood up looking straight at Jimmy looking even sexier than ever. She took hold of Barney's hand and pulled him to his feet, then walked over to where Jimmy was standing. She opened the door to the right of Jimmy saying, "Go up stairs darling first door on the right at the top."

Barney walked past them both smirking at Jimmy as he walked past, and while this was taking place Donna had unfastened Jimmy's ankles. She then picked up from behind him a dog lead and clipped it to his collar, then she walked out the same door saying, "Come on, Slave, follow me."

"Before we go, Mistress, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can ask, Slave."

"After Barney will there be any more lovers."

Donna thought about the question 'and knew by the feel of Barney's manhood that it was big.' "No, Slave, this is a one-time only" she realised that just because he had done it several times two wrongs would not make a right. Then she gave a little tug on the lead and walked through the door.

Once he was upstairs in the marital bedroom Donna told Jimmy to get on his knees, and once there she put the chain on his ankles once more threading it through the wrist cuffs first. She smiled at Jimmy as she walked over to where Barney was standing and after putting her arm around him they open mouthed kissed. His hands were on her buttocks and slipping inside her knickers, while her hands were on the waistband of his boxers and she was pushing them down slowly. Jimmy watched as his manhood flopped out and it was only a little longer than his own but the same girth. She never had to push far before they started to fall the rest of the way on their own, and as soon as Barney's boxers were kicked off his feet he turned his attention to Donna. His thumbs went into her waist band and pushed the knickers down to the knees and then she kicked her way out of them.

12