Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 06

Story Info
Donna has her way with Jimmy.
4.3k words
4.53
6.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy slipped from the bed and was about to walk down stairs for his clothes, but Donna opened her eyes and said, "Before you get dressed put the stockings and belt on underneath."

"Err...um what about the knickers Mistress?"

"No there is no need for them they are not required, so put all the rest of the girly clothes including the shoes in a bag and give them to Miss Belle."

"Yes Mistress" and he put the belt on and then put the stockings on the way Miss Belle had shown him. He felt a bit silly and he also noticed that his manhood was hard once more, and he was asking himself 'what the fuck is all this about?'

Down stairs he put his working clothes back on and looked at the two drinks on the coffee table and had a little laugh. He hadn't noticed that Donna had crept in behind him and was standing behind him, she was also listening to him laugh. "Why are you laughing slave?"

"Yeeeaaa, fucking hell you frightened the life out of me D...Mistress?"

"Good you deserve to be woken up, now answer my question."

"I was just happy it was my birthday."

"Your birthday is not until the same date next month, and I will make sure that when you get to where you're going today that you are punished for lying." Then she shouted, "HA, HA, HA"

"I must have missed the bit in those books and magazines were they were teaching the Mistress to be wicked, or didn't you give me that one, Mistress?" He looked at Donna and at her expression and decided it was not her friendliest and added, "I'm off to work don't bother seeing me out I know the way, Mistress"

As Jimmy walked out the door she smiled, because she had been hitting Jimmy with hard tasks and he still had time to joke. But she was wondering how he would feel today when other harder things would take place?

Jimmy walked into the factory and as he walked through the door there was silence. All the workers were standing in a group and when they saw Jimmy they turned on him both men and women. "Well if it's not the queer boy, what's in the bag boy?" and the foreman snatched it out of Jimmy's hand. He put his hand inside and pulled out the knickers and held them up, "What are these knickers for? Are they your spare pair if you piss the ones you are wearing?"

"Strip him boys" the foreman shouted.

Four men walked forward and as they did a voice rang out, "Leave him alone Mister Sykes."

Everyone stopped in their tracks when they heard the voice, and then Miss Bella stepped into view. "Where are the clothes that I left at your place last night Jimmy?"

"Mister Sykes has them Miss King." She looked at him and smiled, and turned to Mister Sykes.

"What are you doing with my clothes Mister Sykes and why were those four men going to strip Jimmy?"

"I am so sorry, Miss King, but I thought the knickers were Jimmy's, and we were going to take the perverts trousers off. He wears knickers under his trousers and we wanted to see for ourselves."

"Well you know different now and those clothes belong to me, and let me put you straight on a couple of points. I don't give a fuck if he wears knickers or not, his dress code is his business, and not yours or mine. Secondly as you cannot see them they are nothing to be frightened of. Thirdly you and those four men are fired because of abuse of a fellow worker."

"Miss King, I have said sorry and it won't happen again."

"Sorry does not even scratch the surface, you were about to humiliate him because of your own perversion of looking at younger persons private parts."

"That's not true Miss King."

"Oh yes it is true because you have no valid reason other than that to do such a thing. What other reason would you have to do that if it were not to humiliate him? Is the world going to end if you couldn't see what he wears, it would be more in your favour to get the factory working because if this order is not out on time I will be forced to close the factory. You have one last chance Mister Sykes and you know where you all stand, and it is this order away from unemployment. Jimmy will not be working here anymore I have found him a more suitable employment at my house, and if I hear any more on this subject heads will roll."

"Now follow me Jimmy we have a lot to get through before the day is at an end" and she walked off towards the exit. Once outside she told Jimmy to get in the car, and once seated she pulled away out of the yard. "Are you dressed as instructed by your Mistress?"

"Yes Miss Belle."

"Well your new job is a million miles away from what you are used to, I have spoken to your Mistress at length about what is about to take place in your life. The only thing you have to do is think of it as a temporary vacation, from the world that you now know."

He looked at her and his heart sank and he really had bad feelings of misgiving. Miss Belle saw his face change and asked, "Is something wrong slave only your face has come over all pale, you're not ill are you?"

"No Miss Belle I'm not ill, but something tells me that after your last statement I should be."

"You are far too cynical slave always believe that neither your Mistress or I will hurt you, there might be a little pain but you will never be hurt."

That little statement was a far cry from making him feel better; in fact it only went as far as making a little more apprehensive. This woman's brain was far superior to Donna's when it came to humiliation, but the humiliation was hard to do, but the feeling he got when it was over was electrifying. 'Whatever could she do to him now' he was thinking, yesterday was a mind blowing experience and he also thought that it was going to be a good one to top.

They were out in the country and pulled up at some gates, they were iron with the arrow heads on top of the spikes and at least ten feet in height. She pressed a remote at the gate and they opened, and as they went through Jimmy noticed that there was a fence made the same as the gate that went either way all around the perimeter. He looked forward to the way they were travelling and could see no house, but they were heading for what looked like a large wooded area. Moments later Miss Belle was driving between the trees and he could see a large house appearing, and by any ones standard it was more like a mansion. The car pulled up and they both got out and Miss Belle walked towards the house, and like her little puppy Jimmy followed.

Inside the house Miss Belle walked in through a door telling Jimmy to follow which he did. Inside was a large room with a large old wooden table that was highly polished the matching chairs were of the same design. Old large paintings around the walls, there was a large picture of Miss Belle above the fire place that was almost as tall as he was and as deep as a large cupboard. There was large china ornaments scattered around the room, and with a giant grandfather clock in the corner sounding its movements, tick, tick, tick, tick. The wallpaper on the walls was old but very expensive, and just by standing in the room gave a person the impression that they had gone back in time.

It was at this point that Linda walked through the door, and to Jimmy's shock she was naked except for the five inch heels on her feet. "Everything is ready Mistress" and she looked at Jimmy standing with an open mouth and smiled.

Miss Belle looked at Jimmy and smiled and to Linda said, "Thank you Linda we will be down shortly." Linda walked out of the room and when the door was closed Jimmy looked back at Miss Belle. "Take all your clothes off slave except for the clothes under your trousers."

Jimmy was used to this now but even so he could not stop his manhood getting excited, it was too late to worry about it so he did as instructed. Once he was naked Miss Belle said, "Arms behind your back and spread your legs a little, and your back straight with your head facing up and forward." Jimmy moved into the position with speed, and Miss Belle walked over close to him. She tweaked his nipples and watched him squirm while he tried not to move, and then she let go smiling at his lingering discomfort. She run her fingers through his hair and stopped at his neck, and then she run her hands over his chin feeling for stubble but there was none to be found. His manhood by now was flaccid and he was feeling more comfortable about the inspection, but when she had disappeared behind him she squeezed his buttocks and slapped one of the cheeks. His penis shot up like a flag pole and Miss Belle smiled at the fast reaction.

"Lift your arms." The order was spoken with power again but not shouted, but his reaction was immediate, and once again she smiled. He still had his arms in the air when she walked to his front once more, and the first thing she did was look at his pubic area. Jimmy watched as she walked over to the bag with the rest of the clothes in and took out the shoes, and after walking back she ordered "Put these on." As soon as he had put them on his feet she told him to follow her.

The two of them walked all the way through the bottom part of the building until they came to another door, and after opening it Jimmy followed her inside. The room was once again large, and there were frames and benches all over the area. At the far end was a bed that had stirrups at the end and Miss Belle was walking in that direction. "Get up on the bed slave."

Jimmy did as he was told and as soon as he was on his back Miss Belle stood behind him, and after taking hold of his wrists one at a time locked them in cuffs above his head. There was a wide translucent strap put over his chest and buckled at the side, and then she moved down and lifted a leg into the stirrup. She then did the same to the other leg and then strapped them in, as a final gesture of her power over him she spread his legs as wide as they would go.

She now walked to his side and he was beginning to panic a little, but she took hold of his penis in her hand saying, "Don't panic slave we are not going to hurt you, well not yet at least. You are in this position so that when Linda comes in she will be able to remove all of those unsightly hairs. Then you will receive some punishment to put you in the right frame of mind, but again you will not be hurt. Then it is treat time and you will see what life is going to be about for the near future."

Just then the door opened and Linda walked in still naked and with what looked like a briefcase, and once close to where he was she put the case on a small table close by. Miss Belle still had hold of his penis "Look at this prick Linda we are going to have so much fun with him or should I say, her."

Linda smiled as she looked at what Miss Belle had hold of still, "It will look a lot better when all that bush is out of the way, but that won't take me long, Mistress."

Miss Belle let go of his manhood and walked towards the door and while she was walking she said, "As soon as you have finished Linda come and see me."

Linda opened the case and took out a pot of cream and after putting on a surgical glove and started to massage the cream into his groin area and arm pits. She was rubbing for a very long time and then she stopped and looked at her wrist watch, and she then sat down on the chair. It was an age before she looked at her watch once more and stood up, then taking a box out of the case she started to place strips of tape all over his groin area, and Jimmy realised this was going to be painful. He then watched in horror as she looked at him and smiled as she lifted a corner of the tape, and Jimmy could watch no more he screwed his eyes closed. He felt her snatch the tape off but apart from the odd hair there was no pain, and he opened his eyes. He watched as she did the same several more times until she was satisfied, then she moved to his armpits where she did the same. As soon as Linda was happy she put her jar away and put the old used tapes in a bag then after closing the case she walked out of the room.

It was a long time before he heard the door open and close and he watched Miss Belle walk in. She was now changed into a revealing costume, a red corset that was trimmed with black lace which had suspenders holding up black stockings. Over the top was a pair of lace knickers that hid nothing and the black patent shoes with the five inch heels that clicked as she walked over the room towards him. He was unsure whether she looked sexy or dangerous, but decided that just to be on the safe side she was dangerous.

"Well" she spoke as she looked at his pubic area, "That is a definite improvement, I just love hairless bodies." Then she commenced releasing him from his bonds.

As soon as his bonds were unbuckled she told him to stand up and follow her, and he slipped off the table and followed her across to the centre of the room. She stopped and faced him in the direction they had walked from, she told him to stand how he had be taught and he did as Miss Belle had commanded him. Miss Belle carried on over to a table by the wall, and after picking up a few things and walked back to where he was. He heard a burring noise but had no idea what it was, but Miss Belle had pointed a remote at a small eye in the ceiling and two wire ropes were lowering. Stepping closer to Jimmy she took one of his wrists and secured a leather cuff around, and then the same with the other wrist. She then attached them to the carabineers on the end of the wire ropes, and she did the same to his ankles and attached them to D rings on the floor. There was a burring noise again and he felt his body being pulled taught and his wrists up and out. "I am going to put a gag in your mouth but is will not affect you talking, but it will sound garbled but I will understand." Jimmy saw the little red ball pass his eyes and then pulled into his open mouth, and once the strap had been buckled his heart started to beat fast and his breathing was heavy. Miss Belle walked to his front and stepped close to him. "Calm down Jimmy" she had used his name and he looked at her face, "There is nothing to be feared of at no point will you be hurt I will not let that happen, you will however feel different degrees of pain. You are very precious to your Mistress and me and at no point would we abuse the immense trust that you have given to us to look after you."

"Well, in a minute I will whip you with a flogger, and slap you with a short strap but as it is your first time it will be light and at no time will you be hurt."

Jimmy looked at her thinking, 'she is going to whip me and beat me with a strap and I won't be hurt, she has lost the plot and completely mad. What the fuck is a flogger?'

His question was answered as she came into view once more with the said implement in her hand. Miss Belle saw the look in his face and said I know what you are thinking, but this is not as painful as it looks. Miss Belle walked behind him and a few seconds later thwack, his body arched forward as the flogger touched his buttocks with power. Thwack, thwack, thwack, these three were simultaneous with varying degrees of power from soft to painful, and then for the next ten minutes there were many more. Miss Bella had not placed all the strokes on his buttocks, because there had been many covering his shoulder and back. Then the beating stopped and although he had made a noise on some of the strokes he and not once screamed out because of unbearable pain.

She walked around to his front and although there were no more strokes his back and buttocks were tingling. "You did well there slave and over the coming months you will be even more used to the pain. There are no marks on your body just the glowing of the skin, I will let you rest for a while and then we will commence with the short strap. You have a treat coming later and that is something to look forward to, because that it how it works for every action you do for me there is always a good reaction. If you do a good job of being our maid then you might not get punished very often, but it is inevitable that you should receive some."

She gave Jimmy a smile when she had finished talking and the he watched as she turned and walked towards the door. Jimmy was now asking himself 'what the hell is she talking about? She is now talking in months and not weeks, and what is all this maid shit I thought maids were girls?'

It was a very long age before Miss Belle walked back into the room, and she walked straight around and behind him. He felt her cool hands running over his back and by now there was no more tingling where the whip tails had stung. "I am going to commence with your training slave and administer some strokes of the short strap. It will be a little harder than the whip but it will be endurable and at no time will I hurt you."

Slap, the initial pain of the first stroke was a gigantic surprise, and once again his body arched as much as his bonds would allow. Again there were varying degrees of force but all were painful and uncanny as it might seem bearable. This type of punishment went on for a while and Jimmy had shouted on almost every stroke but then it stopped. Miss Belle walked around to his front once more and looked at him, there were tears running down his cheeks and she smiled once again. "You have served me well slave and your punishment is at an end. Linda will be back here to move you to a place to rest in a moment, and do not be ashamed of your tears they are nature's way of coping with pain."

Miss Belle walked away and behind him just as the door opened and Linda walked in, she had a tray with sandwiches and orange juice on that she placed on a table, and then she lowered the wire ropes and released him from the bonds and removed the gag. Once he had had the drink and eaten he was then taken back to the same table/bed that he had been on earlier and strapped down once more. In the mean time Miss Belle had left the room and Linda produced another tub of what looked like cream, but as Jimmy could not see inside the tub he was not sure. But instead of rubbing it anywhere on his body she placed it on a chair at the end of the table. She then lifted his legs high and out even further that forced his buttocks to leave the table almost, he had not noticed but the end of the table had been dropped and his buttocks were now in mid air. Linda had also laid his head flat on a piece the table that was only just wide enough to hold it, and another translucent strap was placed over his forehead and buckled. He found however that the headrest was on a swivel and he could turn his head from side to side.

The door opened but as the door was facing the end of the bed where his feet were he could not see who it was. He heard the clicking of two sets of heels and his heart started to pound, and the reason was that Linda was still at his side so who else had come in the room? Miss Belle walked up to the side of the bed and when he turned his head to look he was staring directly at her naked pussy. She then pushed it into his face saying "Smell that slave because in a moment you will be pleasuring it with your tongue and lips."

All of a sudden she stepped back and to his right and then he got an even bigger shock, because standing in front and some way off was Donna. The thing was that she was dressed the same as Miss Belle but she had a strap on dildo attached to her waist. She walked closer to the table and there was no mistaking the voice of Donna as she said, "See this girly" and she was shaking the realistic looking dildo in his face, "Well in a moment I am going to fuck your ass with it and you are going to enjoy it, well I expect I will more than you but it doesn't matter.

Then as she moved away Miss Belle stepped into view once more and walked behind him. Seconds later he realised that she had to be standing on some sort of platform because her sex was hovering above his head. Then as she slowly lowered her sex down onto his face he felt the intrusion if the dildo pressing against his anus. Miss Belle's sex was pressing onto his mouth and there was no alternative but to open it and push his tongue into the orifice that was offered. Then as she gyrated her hips his tongue was darting in and out giving her the pleasure she desired. The intrusion into his anus felt as though it was fully in but in actual fact there were only two inches of the eight inside him. She was now pulling out and pushing in and each time she thrust it was a little deeper. It was an age before he felt the tension in Miss Belle and his mouth was filled with her fluid, he then felt a hand take hold of his erection and start to rub and now he felt the false phallus get faster. There was also a vibration that was going through the rubber dick but it was so light that it must have been the other end. He exploded in globules of cum all over his body and where the other shot he had no idea. Everyone seemed to stop at the same time and after a short while Miss Belle slipped off of his face, he felt the strap-on being extracted and he relaxed his body.

12